Trapped

Autorstwa TrendyyMisfitt

Help me. I'm in a 17 year old girl named Kyra. I'm stuck in a place with Jacob. I hate him. He ruined my life... Więcej

Trapped Part 1
Trapped Part 2
Trapped Part 3
Trapped Part 4
Trapped Part 5
Trapped Part 6
Trapped Part 7
Trapped Part 8
Trapped Part 9
Trapped Part 10
Trapped Part 11
Trapped Part 12
Trapped Part 13
Trapped Part 14
Trapped Part 15
Trapped Part 16
Trapped Part 17
Trapped Part 18
Trapped Part 19
Trapped Part 20
Trapped Part 21
Trapped Part 22
Trapped Part 23
Trapped Part 24
Trapped Part 25
Trapped Part 26
Trapped Part 27
Trapped Part 28
Trapped Part 29
Trapped Part 30
Trapped Part 31
Trapped Part 32
Trapped Part 33
Trapped Part 34
Trapped Part 35
Trapped Part 36
Trapped Part 37
Trapped Part 38
Trapped Part 39
Trapped Part 41
Trapped Part 42
Trapped Part 43
Trapped Part 44
Trapped Part 45
Not A Chapter

Trapped Part 40

5.6K 163 24
Autorstwa TrendyyMisfitt

(A/N)IIGHT SO, LITTLE MODIFICATIONS TO ALL STORIES. I KNOW I PUT PROD IN SOME AND EJ IN SOME, BUT FUCK IT. I GET CONFUSED ON WHO IS IN WHICH STORY AND I CAN'T GO BACK TO SEE BECAUSE THE NIGGAS BARELY GOT LINES EITHER WAY. SO, FROM NOW ON, PROD, EJ, AND MIKE ARE IN THE STORY. JUST TO MAKE THINGS EASIER.

As of now, everything in this story happened over a year. Since this book is a year old now, and my favorite season is coming up (Christmas) you know I gotta write about it. So now its past Halloween. And I'm gonna start to be more organized with the dates of this book. I'll go back and edit it once I'm finished.

***WARNING: GOES INTO DETAIL ABOUT PERIODS AT FIRST***

MIDNIGHT

KYRAS POV

I woke up. I felt myself in my own mess. Fuck. I hate the fact I consistently have heavy flow days.

I raised out of bed and Prince moved around a bit. I made my way to the bathroom and grew irritated when the sticker part of the pad you tear off got stuck onto the pad. I threw it away and tried to put the mad on when the wings got stuck onto the pad before I had the chance to place it on my panties first. He should've fucking known I don't like wings. I threw the useless piece of shit away and got a new one. The wings also got stuck on that one. I tore the wings off and began to whine and throw a fit.

Then I noticed the tampons.

I should be loose enough by now.

I grabbed the box and took a tampon out, reading the instructions. I didn't understand it, so I just put the whole thing up there. It shouldn't kill me. It hurt like hell, but it shouldn't hurt me. I just took the thing out and dropped it into the toilet.

You can't fucking flush plastic.

I grabbed a hanger hanging on the door and threw it in the trash, along with the hanger. I got another pad, opened it, held out the wings, and put it on properly. It didn't feel right. It felt uncomfortable. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, trying to brush the feeling off. It started to irritate me and I just sat on the tub and whined.

PRINCE'S POV

I heard constant ripping of paper and then whining. I woke up to find Kyra not by my side. I heard the toilet flush and the sink run. She didn't come out. Shit, she probably threw another one of her emotional fits.

I walked into the bathroom and found her laid out on the side of the tub, whining.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, picking her up and taking her to the bed.

"Leave me alone!" She got out of my grip and got back under her covers. Dammit.

Emotional frustration fit means comfort her, but don't say shit. Emotional breakdown means talk to her about it. Shit. I keep getting the two mixed up.

I played in her hair while she settled back down. Eventually, she fell asleep. I felt myself slowly drift off also.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to find her clinging onto my arm. I exhaled and closed my eyes. She mumbled something and started laughing. First, sorta quiet. Then, louder. Laughing herself to death. I laughed along with her.

She did this every now and then. She laughed in her sleep. For what reason? I don't know. I've never seen it before. Another thing that makes her so unique.

She woke up and wiped the tears from her eyes, smiling. She saw me laughing.

"I did it again, didn't I?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Only you." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"It was this family. For some reason, I was at school, but the cafeteria was the setting of family feud with Steve Harvey. So I was walking to the tables and this man asked me to watch his family play. So I agreed and sat down. Then the dude was like 'Name an animal that starts with the letter S' and then his cousin cut him off and was like 'Alligator' and then it instantly got silent and I tried not to laugh in front of them so I got up and laughed outside in the hallway." She was laughing so hard, she could barely finish.

I chuckled at the thought of her dream. "Glad to see you're feeling better."

"What you mean?" She looked confused.

"This morning you threw a temper tantrum over pads."

"Oh yeahhh..." She giggled to herself.

"Then you got mad at me when I asked you what was wrong."

"Sorry, baby." She apologized.

"I know how you get." I shrugged. "Cmon. Get dressed." I threw the covers off of me and got up.

"Why? Where we goin?" She sat on her knees.

"Somewhere. Let's go."

"At least tell me how to dress. I dont wanna show up to a classy restaurant with sweats." She sighed in an annoyed tone.

"Dress casually. Not too bummy, but too flashy." I waited by the door.

KYRA

10 minutes later we were out of the door, in the car, driving.

I rubbed on my upper thigh while staring out of the window. I felt myself start to blink slowly. Yes, I just woke up, but it's something about a road trip with soft r&b jamz playing on the radio that puts me under a trance.

"Kyra." Prince called, his eyes focused on the road.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"Do you regret it?" He glanced at my hand rubbing on my upper thigh.

"No. I know they're ugly, but I just wish I did it a little further up so I could wear shorts without worry." I fiddled around with my fingers.

"I don't either. They're not ugly. They make you beautiful. Im just glad you quit."

"Yeah..." I continued to stare out of the window.

"I noticed how you didn't moan last time we had sex." He stared at the road ahead of us.

"Yeah...I don't like it. I sound like a dying animal and a whiny baby in one." I chuckled.

"I want to hear that moan as soon as you're off your period. I will hear it. Play games if you want to. I'll fuck you till your pussy starts moanin." He clenched his jaw and glared at me.

"How bout we focus on the road?" I shifted in my seat, getting turned on.

"Remember babygirl, I know how to work your kinks. I know what turns you on. I know what you like. Don't fuck around and piss me off, cuz the make-up sex will make you not wanna do that shit again." He bit his lip. I saw him getting hard.

"Priinncceee." I hit him in his chest.

"I should've heard that in bed."

"Listen, can we just get to where we're going? You can jack off later, I can't." I pouted.

He laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

~•~•~•~

We arrived at Six Flags. I gasped and jumped in place. I haven't been here since I was 13 and went with my friends Ennvy, T'Yonna, She'Riyah, and Mai for Fear Fest.

"PRINCE OMG OMG OMG" was all I could say. He laughed and got out of the car. I got out also and jumped on him.

"What you wanna do?" He asked, holding me bridal style.

"I want you to put me down."

"Well, I'm not. So what else do you wanna do?" He started walking towards the entrance.

"Well. No rollercoasters." I thought back to the Georgia Cyclone, the first rollercoaster I rode. I was 13 and I screamed so much I lost my voice. And that was baby compared to the other rollercoasters.

"Oh yeah. You're getting on some." He nodded his head.

"SOME?!" I squirmed to get out of his grip.

"I'm playing, I'm playing. We're getting on whatever you wanna get on." Prince smiled and switched me into his back.

"Ferris wheel. The haunted asylum thing. The spinning thing that raises you in the air. I haven't really been on that many rides in the short amount of time we had here." I shrugged.

"Well we have all day and all night to choose and look around everything and anything." Prince smiled.

After we paid to get in, we started looking around at all of the rides.

"Wanna go on Acrophobia?"

"NO!" I yelled. He raised an eyebrow. "I've been on that once before, mistaking it for a ride I went on when I was 6. Never again." I shook my head. "Can you put me down? I know you're getting tired." I pushed myself away from his back.

"No. I'm not. You're light. So stay on." He protested. I rolled my eyes and played with his curls.

"Come on, Kyra. This place is like 85% rollercoaster when its not summer time." He groaned.

"Well, looks like we gone be using lucky number 15% today." I sassed back.

"You're so difficult." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"I wanna ride a ferris wheel." I played in his hair.

"Okay." He looked around for it.

"And I want you to record this. For memories." I spoke into his ear.

"There's no way we would've did this without it." He turned his head and kissed me. "Let's go."

We began to go on all of the rides, minus the roller coasters. We went in the insane asylums and everything. We were complimented on our relationship numerous times.

He bought me food and I ate until I got food. He got a big bag of cotton candy. And since it was Fear Fest, of course I got scared.

There were multiple times when I hopped off of Prince and ran. He eventually got tired of chasing me, so he tightened his grip. Now every time I got scared, I either pulled his hair or his shirt.

PRINCE

She wasn't annoying me at all. It actually made my day to see her he happiest I've ever seen her in all my years of watching her.

I recorded the whole entire thing on my phone. While I was driving home, she fell asleep with her bag of cotton candy. I smiled and continued to drive home while reflecting on the good time we had today.

When we arrived at the house, I carried her up the stairs and put her in bed. She moved around and sighed deeply.

"Hey sleepy head." I smiled, sitting on the bed and kicking my shoes off.

"Mmh." She groaned, messing with her hair.

"I see you had fun. You passed out as soon as we got in the car." I took off my pants.

"W-where's my cotton candy?" She muttered, rubbing her eyes.

"Over on the nightstand." I answered. She looked behind her and plopped back into bed.

She got up and changed into her night clothes, which was one of my t shirts that was huge on her and some shorts. She put her hair in a bun and climbed back into bed.

"You ready to go to sleep?" I asked, pulling her closer and she lied on my chest. She shrugged her shoulders. "You know, your favorite season is here. Its been a year since you've been here." I kissed her forehead.

"A year?" She asked in a surprised tone.

"Yup. And since you're here this time to celebrate Christmas in time, we're gonna binge watch all of your favorite Christmas movies every night. Starting with the MistleTones. But we'll start it when December gets here. For Thanksgiving, I think we might actually be nice and treat the girls to a feast." I went through my phone and looked at all of the pictures we took, showing her.

"I had fun. I had the most fun." She mumbled, smiling.

"I know." I continued to scroll through the pictures of her laughing, eating, smiling, and some of her just taking in the view.

"Thank you, baby." She pulled herself up to kiss my jawline and lied back down on my chest.

After I finished scrolling through the pictures, I went to the videos I took.

---

"Ooh, baby! Babe look!" She said as she bounced and pointed at the ferris wheel. "Come on!" She hopped off of my back and pulled me to the waiting line.

"You ready?" I asked as we got buckled into our seats.

She nodded and swung her feet, smiling hard.

The ferris wheel began to move. We slowly rotated to the top of the wheel. She grabbed my hand and looked down. I saw her mood instantly change. The wheel stopped when we were at the top.

"Babygirl, you okay?" I asked, laughing a little.

"I've never been on one of these before." She confessed.

"There's always a first for everything." I said. She leaned in and lied her head on my shoulder before kissing me.

"I'm sure you're not the first one to drop your phone trying to do some shit like this." She laughed.

"You the one that told me to record!"

"I know." She smiled, looking at the view of everything. I turned the camera and slowly showed everything we could see.

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" I asked. She didn't answer. She just stared.

The wheel started moving again and we got off.

---

We were eating outside. She had a burger and fries with a coke and ice cream. I only had a burger, fries, and coke.

She was eating her burger, trying to fit a section into her mouth.

"Kyra." I spoke, causing her to instantly look up. She whined and covered the camera.

"Prinnceee." She whined.

"You struggling to eat that burger." I joked, laughing.

"Shut up!" She smiled, eating fries. "Its too big."

"That's what you said." I said in a childish tone.

"Oh, whatever!" She instantly busted out laughing.

"Come here, babygirl." I smiled, leaning close. She leaned in and pecked me on the lips, holding my hand.

"Awe! You guys are so cute!" A girl walking by complimented us.

"Thank you." We both said in unison, smiling while staring at each other.

---

"What ride next?" I asked her as we walked down the hill.

"Ion know. Ion wanna go down here." She gave the tunnel an uneasy look.

"Baby, its just fear fest. Halloween. Decoration. Its fake." I said, looking at the tunnel. It was filled with smoke and fog. You couldn't even see people walking through it. They just emerged out of a white cloud.

"Fine." She pouted. I held her on my back as we started to walk into the tunnel. A disfigured man walked towards us. He was on the opposite side of the tunnel. He snapped his neck in our direction and began running towards us.

I felt her jump off of my back once again, followed by a scream. I laughed and turned around to find her gone.

"Baby?" I asked, turning around and walking back through the white fog.

I found her standing on the outside of the tunnel.

"You know the insane asylum is on the other side of that tunnel, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. Let's make it quick though." I made her hop back on my back. "If you end up with back problems when we grow old, don't blame me." She warned.

---

"Yeah...we had a good night. I'll show you the rest tomorrow." I smiled. I looked over to find her on her way to sleep. I put my phone up and turned off the light, about to fall asleep with her.

"Prince?" She softly spoke.

"Yes?"

"What will happen if I get pregnant?" She asked, rubbing my chest.

"It'll be a blessing." I answered.

"No. I mean... we'll have to go back. We'll have to lie to cover our asses."

"True. Are you pregnant?" I asked.

"No, I'm on my period, Prince." She answered in a blunt tone.

"That don't mean shit. Your mom was pregnant and on her period."

"How'd you know?" He raised up a little.

"I overheard you talking to friends once." I shrugged.

"Oh...well I'm not pregnant." She reassured.

"You sure? Cuz I do recall beating it up last time." I grinned.

"Shut up." She giggled.

"Night baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Night." She lied her head back down.

I began to think of what life would be like if we did have a child. The risks and sacrifices. Starting fresh. Going back on the grid.

After a while, I heard her snore softly. I fell asleep also.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.7K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
490K 9.6K 21
This story, is indeed about a boy named Jacob Emmanuel Perez. He was 18 years young when "The Crash" happened. Ever since that night, he's drasticall...
0 0 1
About a young woman named Kyra whose life begins going out of whack. Just becomes her parents are wealthy, doesnt mean she has it easy. Can she stop...
2.6K 189 19
My name is Anna, I'm 17 years old. My parents and I were killed by my wicked aunt due to jealousy, she also claims our mansion and forges my parents...