Surviving Him (Andy Biersack...

By itsonlymbeezl

Morgan had it all. She was head cheerleader, had an amazing home life, kept her best friend Samm balanced, an... More

Drunk
That Makes A Lot More Sense
Skin Tight Jeans
Phone Love
Case 39
Kiss me, kiss me
Cheerleading Practice
Kitty Cat
Are You Okay?
Girls Night
Unwanted
The Week I Had
Let Me Go
My Favorite is Draco
Awkward Moment
Date Night
She Loves Him
Exposed CC
LAink
You're Crazy
Awkward Situation
Tour Dates
Saying Goodbye
I Got It From Her
Coach's Secret
Loaded Greg
Did You Knock Liza Up, Katy?
You're Cute Drunk
Why Are The Lambs Flying?
Get Some Girl
Book Porn A No-Go
Bryon Who?
First Date Remake
How Many Girls Did He Knock Up
Goodbye For Now
Slapsgiving
Introducing Biersack Part One
Introducing Biersack Part Two
Introducing Biersack Part Three
Black Friday
Lazy Day
Mistletoe
Party Bliss
New Day New Life
Hangover
Thank You

Bandit Biersack

4.4K 170 17
By itsonlymbeezl

I was laying on the couch when a sudden weight was dumped on my chest. I gasped and sat up right, my laptop dropping to the floor, as I tried to capture the kitten scrambling in my arms. It was a light brown kitten with dark stripes going down it's back. There were lines on the side of it's blue eyes. It was meowing loudly and digging it's tiny claws into my skin.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, holding the kitten to my chest.

"This is your late Christmas present," Andy said and sat beside me on the couch. He smiled as the kitten began to purr and cuddle into my neck, curling up into a tight ball. "Hope you like him."

"He's adorable!" I squealed, rubbing between his eyes. "Do you have a name picked out for him?" I asked.

He shook his head, "All up to you, babe."

I smiled and continued to pet the kitten, loving the way his whole body moved when I ran a hand down his back. He was so small and seemed so fragile.

"Thanks," I said and kissed Andy's cheek. "I like the name Bandit because of the stripes." I stated.

"Bandit it is then." Andy said and began to pet the kitten. Bandit ditched me and trotted over to Andy, rubbing against his chest.

"Traitor." I laughed before bending down and grabbing my computer again and putting my feet in Andy's lap. He rolled his eyes and began to massage my feet, earning a grateful grin from me. Bandit curled up between my leg and Andy's stomach, happily twitching his tail and licking his paw. So adorable.

"For New Years, Ashley is throwing a party." Andy said.

"Of course he is. I bet half the guests will be women." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Want to go?" He asked.

"Totally. Ashley may be a womanizer but he sure knows how to party. Anyway, I want to thank him oh so much for those condoms." I teased.

Andy smirked, "He should've gotten a bigger box."

In only five days the huge box of condoms had ran out. Andy had to go to the nearest store and had to buy a whole new one. Ashley may be sick minded but he sure did know what to get people. It was like he had known we would need that box.

"You should learn how to keep your dick in your pants." I rolled my eyes.

"Language! We have innocent ears here!" He abolished me, cupping Bandit's ears. The kitten looked up in confusion.

"Are we going to act like he's a baby?" I asked.

"Of course! We need to watch our mouths around him. Plus, we need to start on the potty training as soon as possible. Bandit Biersack is going to be the best cat ever!" Andy cheered, picking Bandit up and cooing to him. Bandit swatted at Andy's nose, causing the both of us to laugh.

"Biersack? What if I want him to have my last name?"

"Bandit Hunter? Yeah, no. Biersack has a ring to it."

"Fuck off. Hunter is better."

"Whatever you believe, babe."

......

The party was wild when Andy and I arrived. The first thing I noticed when we walked in was Ashley being grinded by four different women. They were all over him, drunk and giggling. Ashley seemed to be enjoying the attention and cheered when he saw Andy.

"Join the fun, brother!" He shouted, raising his cup.

"My lady." Andy said before pulling me to the dancing crowd. Our bodies were tangled as we danced, Andy's body hot against mine. It was like his birthday all over again. All I wanted to do was drag that man into the bedroom and do naughty things to him.

"Andy! Morgan!"

We separated and looked over to see Juliet standing there, dressed in tight jeans and a bright red shirt. I smiled and went forward, hugging her tightly.

"Juliet! It's nice to see you again. You having fun?" I asked, smiling brightly.

She nodded, "It's pretty fun although it's starting to get pretty heated over there," She nodded towards where Ashley was heavily making out with a girl. "I even found a cute guy." She said and winked to the right where a red headed short man was. He smiled back.

"Oh hey! That's Danny! I'll be right back." Andy said, kissing my cheek, and walking towards the man. They laughed and smiled, giving each other one of those man hugs. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's dance!" Juliet said before dragging me back into the crowd.

...

I was drunk. Plain and simple. I latched onto Andy as I giggled, running my hand down his muscled arm. He laughed and shook his head.

"What's so funny?" He asked, leading me to the Impala.

"Your face!" I giggled, cracking up at my own joke.

Andy didn't seem the least pleased, "You love this face."

"I want your face to eat..." I whispered the rest in his ear, causing his grip to tighten on my waist.

"You're drunk." He said, his voice throaty with lust.

"Don't drunk minds speak somber thoughts? Or something like that." I muttered.

Andy sighed and opened the passenger door for me. I slid into the car and once Andy was in, I was practically in his lap, stroking his leg. He kept shoving my hand away and I frowned. Doesn't he want me?

"Do you not like me?" I asked. He looked at me in surprise. "Am I so ugly that you don't want me to touch you?"

"What? Morgan, that's crazy!" He exclaimed.

"You know what, since you think that it's crazy, you can sleep on the couch. I'll sleep with Bandit." I stated, scooting away from him and folding my arms.

"Babe-"

"Nope, you don't get the priviliagegege to call me that."

"Do you mean privilege?" He asked.

"Don't be a smartass!"

Andy groaned and threw his head back, rubbing his forehead. I scowled and kept my eyes on the window. He wanted to be an ass, fine. He could be one. But he sure as hell wasn't laying his own ass in my bed. That bitch can sleep on the floor. Bandit probably appreciates me more.

We reached the house and I stumbled out, slamming the door shut behind me. My heels had been long since forgotten in the car and I was walking towards the front door, waiting impatiently for Andy to get his slow ass over here. He tossed the keys in his hand and slowly unlocked the door. I huffed and as soon as it opened, I walked forward. I was suddenly lifted up and Andy carried me bridal style into the house. My dark mood disappeared as I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, kicking my legs.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't think you're crazy." Andy whispered in my ear, kicking the door shut with his foot.

"I know." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He said, setting me on my feet.

"I love you too."

Bandit danced around our feet as Andy walked into the kitchen. I hummed and turned the radio on, dancing around his living room. In just five short minutes it would be 2013. I couldn't wait. I twirled to the music, throwing my hands out and laughing. I twirled and twirled until I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled as Andy held me tightly and we slow danced. I played with the collar of his shirt, tugging at it.

"You make me so happy," I whispered. "You make things seem better than what they really are. With Samm and my parents. Andy, you're like my own Angel guardian."

"You're not making sense."

I giggled and shrugged, "I just want you to know how much I love you."

"I love you more than ever." He whispered before our lips connected. I smiled into the kiss, loving this feeling. I never wanted this to end.

I realized I had been thinking that a lot.

"Nine, eight, seven," I realized he was counting and joined in. "Six, five, four, three, two, one!"

Andy kissed me so deeply, I didn't want to stop for breathing or anything. My hands tangled in Andy's hair. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to his bed and dropped me there, slowly un zipping my dress.

"Happy New Years." He whispered.

One more chapter!! :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 69 19
Alex has lived with her best friend, Andy Biersack, ever since her family abandoned her. Andy turned 18 and bought them and apartment 7 years ago. No...
231K 7.9K 35
Jinxx's younger sister Maddie is a goodie goodie. She has good grades, popular, is an honor band student, has an amazing baseball player boyfriend. S...
1.3K 62 39
Imagine IF Ashley Purdy actually HAD a sister, I bet their lives would go like THIS....
84K 2.3K 16
I'm Ariel Biersack and my brother is the infamous Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides, The problem is I fell pregnant to Andy's best friend Ashley P...