Adagio's Curse ✅

By sarah450_1

Adagio Dazzle is the last siren to fulfill her past Help this siren!!! Violet Dusk is the one behind all of... More

Chapter 1: The Sisters Return
Chapter 2: Violet's Betrayal!
Chapter 3: Sonata...
Chapter 4: Ready or Not?!
Chapter 5: Vampire Sirens Rule!
Chapter 6: Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 7: The Truth Lies Beyond.
Chapter 8: Impossibility
Chapter 9: Finding Friends
Chapter 10: Plan #1
Chapter 11: Plan #2
Chapter 13: Simulations.
Chapter 14: Diamond.
Chapter 15: Autumn
Chapter 16: Violet
Chapter 17: The End

Chapter 12: Plan #3

76 4 0
By sarah450_1

Adagio Pov

"The last plan is about to be said, but we have Aria as our spokesperson for this." I said, and she stepped out.

"Okay.. First, Rainbow Dash will fly up in circles, circling Violet to make her dizzy. Then, Applejack, will rope Violet, and pull her with Rainbow Dash. After that, I will bite her to weaken her. Finally, we all hold hands to make our powers destroy her." Aria said, and quickly disappeared.

"Well all we have to do is get in place, and make something happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 54 15
Shadow appeared to be like every other mute. That is for every other mutes standards. Though no one knew much about mutes that were panthers. After a...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
884K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...