White Collar

By Carl4776

Neal Caffery is an "ex" criminal who is now a consultant to an FBI agent named Peter Burke. Together they bot... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

695 18 0
By Carl4776

Neal Caffery

I knock on the door twice and hear no one coming to the door.

Might as well let myself in. I get some materials I found off the floor and start to pick the lock.

When I'm finish I put the stuff in my pocket then walk in, and she was looking straight at me. With a knife in her hand.

"Hi Neal. Just had to take precautions," she said.

"I have a favor. I need help with a kidnapping case," right before I finish she cuts me off.

"I don't work with Feds. You know that," she explains.

"Yeah, I know," I say.

We continue the conversation for a while then it starts to come to an end.

"Maybe I can change your mind," I explain.

I grab a hold to her waist and press my lips against hers. She goes along and we stop a minute because of a creaking in her wooden floors.

"Let me check it out," I say.

As I walk towards the sound a bulky man throws a punch to my face, but I dodge it, and a knife goes swinging to his shoulder. He grunts and I kick him to the floor.

"Why are you here!" Yells Alex.

"To kill a Neal Caffery and an Alexandria Hunter," he says.

She yells,"Why!" Then digs the knife deeper in his shoulder.

"Because you might know information about- I won't tell you ANYTHING," he replies.

"Who do you work for," Alex says while dragging the knife across his shoulder.

"I'm not telling you any-" he says again.

I slap him in the face and yell,"Who!"

"Joey Myers and Octavia Myers," he grunts in pain.

"I accept your proposal," Alex says.

__________________________

For you younger readers, she doesn't mean proposal in marriage. It's to help with the case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 304 32
What if you woke up one morning and realized that you were back in the beginning of your story? But to your surprise, you remember how that story wil...
7.1K 427 23
' I learn that his name was Marvel'. - Katniss, Catching Fire Entering the Hunger Games was always a big thing for the Careers-winning and bringing...
376K 14.5K 32
He fills your heart with a beautiful song of hope and despair. Will he ever hear it? Contains spoilers for Danganronpa 1, 2, 2.5, and 3! Takes place...
39.9K 903 20
What if Lorelai gave Rory to Chris. What if after 17 years Rory moves back to Lorelai. What if Rory grew up in New York. What if Rory and Jess dated...