Love Me Right (SEKAI ) (KaiHu...

De Monstermonstrosity12

After so long Oh Sehun receives the chance to go to Korea. He was ecstatic, he was ready to go explore the wo... Mais

CHAPTER 1: Finally here
CHAPTER 2: So Its True then ?
CHAPTER 3: I Love You
CHAPTER 4: Senshine?
CHAPTER 6: Hot Mess
CHAPTER 7 : My OTP
CHAPTER 8: Pretending
Chapter 9: Dont Look Back
Chapter 10: The Triple Date With Sympathy
Chapter 11: Admitting
Chapter 12: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 13: Slowly but Surely
Chapter 14: The Past
Chapter 15: Villian

CHAPTER 5: My Memory Sucks

2.4K 138 26
De Monstermonstrosity12

Chapter 5:
My Memory Sucks

I legit have no idea why I even said yes. I'm sitting in this strangers car and he's talking about how much he loves me and how he is going to tell his parents the great news . And all  I'm thinking right now is , Shit.

I know nothing about him , and I'm pretty sure these people , Hyun and Kim have been together for a long time , and have memories I do not recall , or know for that matter !

I'm so dumb , what am I going to do ! And all by myself ?

"I have something special for you when we get back ." The pretty good looking stranger looks at me and smiles .
I had to admit he is cute , I really don't mind that part .

Wait . Something special ? He doesn't mean what I think he means right ?

I really should've thought this through . I mean I'm not even gay ?!

"W-what is it ?" I mentally face palm for stuttering . What is wrong with me ?

He chuckles deep like and glances over at me for a split second before turning his eyes back to the road . It's good to know he's a responsible driver .

"Well I guess it's not that special " he sighs but looks happy nonetheless ." He's an old friend of mine , I would like you to meet him ." His smile faded as he looked ahead pondering , like he was remembering something he didn't want to .

Its getting stuffy in the car with my awkwardness . I don't know what to do . I know nothing of his family , nor his life .

I look out the window and notice all the fancy restaurants . Dang I'm hungry . I had to leave my bubble tea outside because this fool doesn't like drinks in his car .

"We should go there sometime ." I say happily pointing at one of the restaurants that's named something like Coreanos .

I turn to look at him and I instantly regret what I said .
His face looks like he was stabbed in the heart .

"We have been there already ." He says with the most pained expression I have ever seen .

"R-really?" I nervously chuckle and look away not wanting to see his face any longer .

"Yea , that was our first date ." His voice was a bit hard but I didn't blame him . What type of lover would forget their first date. Me ! That's who .

"I- I guess it slipped my mind , sorry I'm just hungry ." I was sorry , sorry that he doesn't get to be with the one he loves , sorry that it's the wrong finger he put this extremely expensive ring on .
"I'm sorry ." I say one more time before the sleep finally takes over me . I was exhausted , and this was the best way to stop talking .

***

I wake up to the sound of the engine turning off , and what I see outside was a shit load fancier than the hotel I stayed at .

"Wow ! You live in a hotel ?" Again .. I should really stop talking .

He looks at me curiously but he ends up laughing , what was so funny ?

But his laugh , his laugh is what I want to hear . It was beautiful , weirdly cute . He would open his mouth and show all his teeth , but his whole body would move with him , like it hurt to laugh .

"Why are you being so funny ?" He laughs again , I am so confused .

His laughter dies down , and I'm really glad that the tension has lifted .

"C'mon ." He says as some worker from this hotel opens the door for me .

"Thank you ." I give him a small smile and the middle aged man looks at me like I lost my head or something .
What, did Hyun Tae or whatever his name was ,never say thank you ? I'm beginning to wonder what type of person he is .

I follow Mr.Kim up the stairs , there better not be a lot of stairs inside . Not that I hate them , it's just exhausting to climb up them .

The door opens right when we get next to it , and a kind women looks at Mr.Kim and smiles .

"Hi pumpkin welcome home ." She says opening the door wider ?

Home ?! This huge ass place was his house ? What the heck does this guy do ?

The kind women soon turned cold once she looked at me . Yea , now I really want to know what he was like .

"What's Hyun Tae doing here Kai ? I thought he was in the states , since yesterday ." She looks at me with a hard glare and questioning eyes .

I don't say anything because , I didn't know I was there either . Even though I live there .

"That's where I thought he was ." The man now called Kai looks at me with sadness written all over his face . That for sure , is my fault .

What I don't understand is why do I look so much like this Hyun Tae ?

I smile at the lady and she looks just as shocked as the other guy .
She looks me up and down with her eyebrows furrowed .

"Did that one day in LA change you or something ? You never dress like that ." She was being sort of rude , I can tell by the way her voice speaks .

"I wanted to try something new ." I smile again , my mom always told me to never be rude to strangers , even tho she sort of wasn't .

She nods as I walk in . She closes the door and walks away to leave us alone .

Please come back !

"Go sit on the couch for now , I didn't know I was going to propose so soon , I already called my friend he should be arriving soon ." He said the last part like he didn't want his friend to come . He walks away up the stairs probably to change .

I find the sofa easily , surprisingly . And I am truly amazed , I don't want to sit on a diamond encrusted sofa ?! I look around and sit on another one . Probably just as expensive but it doesn't have special qualities that would make me feel bad .

I look around and I spot a DVD collection series of all the Harry Potter movies and I squeal .

No way he's a fan ?!

I get off the couch in rapid speed and head towards it.
I look at each one of them one by one . This collection seems oddly familiar .
I look at The Prisoner of Azkaban and my smile fades .
This is mine . TPA had a dent at the side of it that I made the first day I got it . Not to mention the Covers were in English .
What the hell is this doing here ?!

Right when I put the movie down the door opens up to reveal someone I needed .

"Luhan?!" I shout across the room as I run towards him .

He looks at me like he was mad but he was clearly confused .

"What the fuck are you doing here Sehun ?!" He yell-whispers at me and he grabs my shoulders .
Sudden realization crosses his face and he curses profanities under his breath .

"Shit , fuck , Sehun listen okay , pretend you don't know me okay ?"
He looks at me with pleading eyes .

"Well I get that . I'm not suppose to know you ." I say in a duh tone .

"But Kai knows I saw you already but he probably thinks I think you are Sehun ."

"What do you mean he knows ?"

He lets go of my shoulders as he sighs and rubs his face with his hands .

"He asked me earlier if I knew who you were ? I said no because I had never met Hyun Tae , but Kai , he was there this afternoon when I went to go pick you up , he most likely saw you . Maybe even us together ."

Shit this is not good .

"He knows that I went to go pick up Sehun NOT Hyun Tae ! Shit ."

"God dam it Luhan why did you have to say you didn't know Hyun ." I run my hand through me hair in frustration and bite my lip .

Wait ," why don't you just say that it was a lie that you were meeting me but it was Hyun instead because you wanted to plan something special for him , that you got 'my ' number from his cell phone . And that you had to lie that you didn't know Hyun because it was suppose to be a surprise that I was back from the states ."

Oh my god I am so proud of myself thats perfect .

"How do you know Hyun was in the states , wait why does Kai think you are Hyun ?" He looks at me like a deer looking at the head light of a car . He's cute .
"Now you ask me ,I over heard , supposedly I look just like him . What are the chances ." I sigh, this couldn't get anymore complicated .

"Wait was Kai the one you were talking about on the plane ?" He nods his head and I sigh in relief this time , so I do know things about him ,perfect .

"That is a really good cover up, wow Senshine I raised you well ."he pats my back and I feel even more proud . I don't need more of my confidence boosted though , what if it fails ?

"Bitch you didn't raise me ."

"Luhan ! You're here !" I watch as Kai runs down the stairs and grabs Luhan in a sort of Manly hug .

The non-manly was probably Luhan .

"I'll like you to meet my Fiancé ." He beamed happily as he put his arm around me . But being me I stiffen to the touch . Of course he notices he's not an idiot .

"We've met actually ." Luhan looks at me with an are - you-ready-to-explain sort of look .
"Yea it's sort of a long story ." I laugh whole heartedly remembering our true story .
"He called me up yesterday saying if I could come back because he wanted to surprise you , I agreed and came back . I went to your hotel because I knew you most likely wouldn't have been there .I even dressed differently just to make sure ." Luhan cuts me off and continues .
"I didn't know you were going to be there so I was a bit anxious and hope you didn't see him , that's why I lied when I said I didn't meet him .. Sorry ." He looks down mostly because he probably didn't want to see his lying face .
I feel so bad for him .
I continued what we didn't plan because I realized on the way here I didn't properly react to his proposal .

"That's why I didn't really freak out when you proposed in front of everyone , I was a bit upset that what you had was a lot better then what I had planned for your surprise ." He looks at me with understanding , like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders . Poor guy he probably did see us and thought bad thoughts .

"It's okay guys why so gloomy ?" He smiled genuinely at us ." I'm just happy Hyun Tae is back ." He looks at me and leans in , knowing what's to come I close my eyes .
He kisses me more gently then the first time but the feeling was the same . Fireworks , and longing for more .

I feel my face heat up as he lets go of my lips with his . Shit , I swear I'm not gay .

I look at Luhan and his stupid face is smirking at me . You little shit I swear you are going to feel my wrath .

"Hey while the cooks prepare the food why don't we watch Harry Potter ?"

I smile widely at Luhan who was still smirking at me , but I'm letting it go since he's actually doing some good right now .

"Uh .. Sure , I guess we could ."

***

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" Dumbledore speaks from the big Flat screen .
It just reminds me of my own happiness . It's non-existent . I don't know where the light is , how am I even going to remember how to turn it on . Someone needs to help me remember .

Luhan was sitting next to me and I know he's been staring at me for awhile .

"Hey are you okay ?" He asks worry written all over his face .

"I'll tell you later ." I whisper to him making sure Kai didn't here our conversation .
He nods and looks back at the screen interested to what's going to happen next .

"Hey babe , why aren't you paying attention ?" Kai grips my hand that was in entwined in his .

I chuckle at him and shake my head ." I already watched it all ."

How many times have I told myself to shut up .

"When ? You said you never watched it because it was way to overrated and stupid . That's why I never watched it too ." I what ?! What the hell is wrong with this Hyun Tae .

"Oh .. Right ! I totally forgot . My Memory sucks I'm sorry ." I laugh nervously , I'm sure he noticed but chose to leave it alone .

I look over at Luhan who was mouthing , 'you're an idiot' .

I punch his arm and he laughs .
I'm so glad I have my friend here . He makes everything feel a lot more comfortable

Thank you Luhan .

***********

Jesus it's gonna get more complicated from here on out just saying
But Luhan he will help
Him
A lot actually
Something might happen
Something might not
Who knows .
Don't forget
COMMENT AND VOTE
Love you guys

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...