Longing for the Other (Sasori...

By xBunnu

Book 1: Hajime is a child who holds great reputation just like his brother (before he defected) and is traine... More

Information
Chapter 1: To the Leaf
Chapter 3: Mission Complete
Chapter 4: Making Deals
Chapter 5: Pay Up Boys
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Friends?
Chapter 8: Surprise Visit
Chapter 9: Unimportant..
Chapter 10: Team 6
Chapter 11: Training Exercise
Chapter 12: My Records!
Chapter 13: The Akatsuki
Chapter 14: Damn Uchiha's
Chapter 15: Social Skills
Chapter 16: The Land of Waves
Chapter 17: Rest
Chapter 18: Testing?
Please Help

Chapter 2: Helping the Ally Village

7.2K 356 77
By xBunnu

Hajime's p.o.v

Today school was cancelled. Apparently it was an emergency meeting made by the Hokage, so every shinobi had to attend. Well, the adults that is. I didn't really care about it, as long as it didn't affect me.

Since I have a day to be free, I decided to look around the village a bit more since I didn't get to technically go sight seeing yet. I was already walking towards the street where many shops were. I wanted to see if their shops differ from ours. I shoved my hands in my pockets and stayed silent.

"Hajime-kun!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. It was that pink haired girl in my class. What was her name again? Bakura? Kakura? I don't even know..

"Oi, bubble gum." I called out. "What is your name..."

"Bubblegum..?" she mumbled. "U-Uh, my name is Sakura Haruno!"

"Oh, well, what do you want.."

"I wanted to know if you'd like to go on... a date.. with me." she squeaked.

"No." I said rather harshly. "I only like girls who rather spend their time training instead of goggling over boys."

"I can train harder if you want me to!" she said immediately.

"Why do you do that..." I said. "We clearly have nothing in common, why change yourself for someone who has no interest in you?"

"Well-..."

"Exactly, now if you will excuse me,I'd like to continue to go and view this village." I said.

I took two steps away from Sakura and it was enough to make her grab hold onto my arm.

"Wait! I can show you around the village, if you'd like.." she said blushing.

"Fine, but don't do anything weird.." I said.

"Let's go!"

She dragged me towards the shops as I looked at them in amazement. They sure use a lot of flashy signs to get people's attention... back home, they just write a plain sign because well.. we don't really care. If we need the item and the store has it, we'll just walk in, no flashy lights or signs needed. 

I was so stuck on the buildings that I forgot that Sakura still had her arms looped around my right arm. I scowled at the sight of it, but decided to leave it be. I mean, I am pretty harsh to these girls... I'll just let her have her moment. 

"Aw, young love."

"So cute!"

"They look great together!"

My eye began to twitch as I heard the villagers gave out their opinions. I was becoming highly irritated and was about to remove her from my arm until a familiar blonde came running by.

"Sakura-cha- huh? Hajime?" Naruto said

He looked at the both of us looking confused until he accusingly pointed a finger at me.

"You're not dating Sakura-chan, are you?!" he shouted.

I sighed. "No Naruto... she's showing me around the village."

"Mm... alright." he said, squinting at me. "But I'm going with you guys!"

"Naruto!" Sakura growled. "Don't ruin this for me, you idiot!"

"Uh..." I said, getting a bit uncomfortable. "I'm just.. going to leave, so.. bye."

I poofed out of the situation and tried my best to make myself appear to where I had last seen the training grounds. Luckily I did appear there and leaned onto a nearby tree and sighed heavily.

"This village is insane..." I muttered to myself.

"Tell me about it.."

I jumped at the voice and fell onto the ground. I groaned and picked myself up. I rubbed my back and looked in front of me. There stood a certain Uchiha with his arms crossed.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"I've been here for a few hours..." he said. "So frankly, I don't want you here."

"I don't see your name written here, Uchiha." I spat as an irk mark was beginning to form.

"Hn, seeing that you're not from this village, you would clearly know that this is my area."

'This Uchiha is getting on my nerves already! First bubblegum and her whining, now this stupid prick?!'

"Go back to your village... there is nothing for you here." he said.

"Listen here, I don't see what your god damn problem with me, but whatever it is I don't care."

"I don't trust you." he said truthfully. "For all I know, you could be waiting for a chance to strike.

"Trust me, if was.. I wouldn't be here arguing with a dimwit." I spat.

"What was that?!" he said irritated.

"You heard me baby face!"

"Why you-!"

Just before Sasuke could make a comeback, a joninappeared, causing the both of us to shut our mouths.

"Hajime?" the man asked.

"That's me.." I answered.

"Come with me, Lord Third would like a word with you." he said.

I nodded my head as I narrowed my eyes towards the Uchiha one last time before appearing in the Hokage's office. I was quite surprised that there were quite a few chunin and jonin's standing there as if they were waiting for me. I looked at them skeptical and decided to ignore their stares. I did a slight bow at the Hokage's presence and stood there waiting for the reason I'm here.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble Hajime." he reassured. 

When I heard that, my shoulders relaxed and my heartbeats went back to normal. I thought for a second that I would be in cuffs or something thinking I was actually a spy.

"I know the Kazekage wished for you to interact with children your age but we may need your help with something." Lord Third said.

"What  is it you need me with?" I asked.

"There is said to be a revolting group heading this way... they seem to be very skilled and seem to demolish every ninja I send over to stop them." he said.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" I said uninterested.

"I need you to get rid of them.. I've tried reasoning with them but they refuse every peace offerings made." he said.

"Lord Third, he's only a child!" Iruka-sensei said.

"I see that, but he's the only one skilled enough to fight off a whole army on his own. He was trained for that purpose." Lord Third said.

"No way!" a black haired female with red eyes said. "I won't believe that a child his age is trained to kill already."

"I don't think we should send him alone! That's not youthful!" a weird bowl haircut man said.

"I don't think he should be going out there at all!" Iruka-sensei said. "It isn't righ-"

I began to get irritated and used my chakra strings to make Iruka-sensei cover his own mouth. Everyone in the room besides Lord Third was surprised. The White Fang's son looked at my chakra strings admiring it's work. I retracted my strings and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Amazing, his chakra strings are nearly invisible!" the same women said.

"Like I've been saying, he was trained well." Lord Third said. "Now Hajime, it's a three day travel. Hopefully you get there in a shorter amount of time... I wrote the direction in this scroll."

'Damn, I have to help them... if I don't, I might lose our bond with this village.. and the Kazekage would have my head for it.'

Lord Third handed me the scroll as I looked over it. It seems that they're coming from the west and getting closer to the village. 

"Alright, Hajime... dismissed.

I nodded my head and began making my way over to where this army was.

~Third Person~

Everyone in the room watched the child exit out of the room wondering if this decision was even wise to do. 

"Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma... follow him and jump in to help if he needs it."

"If he needs it?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, now go!"

The three shinobi's went after the young child undetected. 

'I wonder what this kid can do.' They all thought to themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 92 14
Once captive to the snake, then becoming allied with the Akatsuki. Kurami finds herself in more and more complications. Her romance with Itachi won't...
160K 6.9K 33
Misaki's back and she's better then ever. She thought that after finding out of possessing another kekkei genkai besides Ice release nothing else cou...
64.7K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
20.7K 311 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...