Truth or dare with the Cullen...

By That-Writing-Girl

More

Truth or dare with the Cullens/wife swap

Truth or dare with the Cullens/wife swap chapter 2

2.4K 72 33
By That-Writing-Girl

Chapter 2

Nessie´s POV

I nearly jumped out of bed and grabbed the big brown envelope.

'Let´s go!' I said to Aunt Alice. She nodded and we headed downstairs.

'Em! Rose! Bella! Eddie! Jazz!´ Alice said. One by one they entered the room. I hid the envelope under my PJ's. My momma took me from Alice and sat down on the couch. My daddy sat next to us and put his arm around momma's shoulders.

"What is it, Alice?" Uncle Jazz said and put his arms around Alice's waist. My momma tickled my stomach, but in stead of actually tickling me she was tickling the envelope under my PJ's.

"What's this?" She asked, giving Alice and me confused looks. I crawled from my mommy to daddy and showed him my thoughts. A smile appeared on his face.

"Don't worry ,love," He said to momma and took the envelope. "Are you sure, Alice?" He said.

"Absolutely!" She laughed. All my aunts and uncles were giving the three of us confused looks.

"We're in!" I squealed. 

"YES!" Uncle Em boomed and lifted me up high in the air. I giggled with excitement as he threw me up and down, nearly hitting the ceiling as I flew up. I was snatched out of the air by Auntie Rose, who held me close to her chest. I touched her face and showed her how hungry I was.

"Right," She laughed and took me to the kitchen. I could hear the other's discussing how we'd proceed. Rosie set me on the counter and I watched her make me some pancakes.

"How's my favorite granddaughter today?" My grandma Esme's voice asked. I looked around to find that granddaughter.

"She means you, silly!" Aunt Rosalie laughed and Grandma took me into her arms. I played with her soft caramel colored curls.

"Great, thank you," I said through my thoughts.

"Good, I see your aunt is making you breakfast, I'm off to the shops, ok?" She said and set me in my high chair. I played with my fingers. Daddy! I called to him, knowing he'd hear me. I only had time to blink once before I was in his arms. I sighed happily.

"What is it, dear?" He spoke softly. I don't know.. I sent. He laughed shortly.

"Here's your breakfast, Ness!" Aunt Rose handed daddy the plate and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch watching TV as I ate. I laughed at the TV shows and finished breakfast. I hopped off the couch and wandered off outside.

"Nessie!" My momma's voice sounded.. off. I turned around and tilted my head to the right a bit. I was scooped up into her arms and she carried me inside. I held my hand to her cheek and showed her that I wanted to go outside.

"Soon, baby, but you need to change," Auntie Alice appeared in front of me.

"Let me take it from here, Bells," My mother frowned.

"I can dress my daughter!" Alice rolled her eyes.

"Even though you're immortal now your sense of fashion hasn't improved, seriously, believe me." She laughed and I jumped out of my mommy's arms, but not before I reached up and showed her that I'd go outside with her as soon as I was back.

"Ok, Renesmee," Mama sent me a smile and went to my daddy, who I could hear upstairs. I climbed up the stairs to my closet that was in a spare room of the house. Alice was just half a step behind me.

"Right, let's see," She pulled out different outfits and laid them out for me to choose from. I chose the black skirt with a hot pink top. Alice handed me a soft pink cardigan to go with it and some shoes. She did my hair and kissed the top of my head as she finished.

"Perfect! Mission accomplished!" I bounced out the bathroom and called a 'Thank you!' over my shoulder and jumped down the stairs. But halfway I slipped and started bumping down the stairs. I cried out. After 2 steps I was cought by some stone cold arms. I hang on to the T-shirt the one who caught me was wearing and blinked a couple of times before realizing my daddy had caught me. I let out a breath quite loud. Thank you, daddy, I said in my head. He smiled and set me on my feet.

"Don't worry, Renesmee," He spoke and I took his hand in mine, before a blur had already picked me up. Ugh.

"Nessie! Are you ok!" My momma's frantic voice said, checking me over to see if I was harmed in any way.

"I'm fine, mommy," I said and jumped out her arms to race to the front door. As I turned around I saw my dad shaking his head with a big smile on his face.

"Let's go," He said and raced past me. I huffed and followed him, forcing my legs move faster and faster to keep up with him. I flew over the river, barely making it to the other side. I turned around and saw momma just half a second behind us. She caught up with me and laughed aloud at my face. As I was looking at her I hadn't noticed that my daddy had stopped to take a picture of us.

"Daddy!" I wailed. I made a skidding stop in front of him. He caught me before I could slam into him.

"Ok, then, little monster," He said, using my nickname. "want to race?" I nodded excitedly.

"Race you both back to the house!" Momma said and was already gone. I grunted and sped off after her. I couldn't catch up with her yet, but Uncle Emmett had taught me a short cut through the forest. As quick as I could I climbed up a tree and started running. I jumped from branch to branch. I could see my dad catching up with  mom. I was going to win! I was just ahead of them, but they would have to soar across the river, and I didn't! I followed the trail of Uncle Emmett's scent. I found the tree that bent over the river. I was across the river in less then half a sec. I hit the ground just before my dad could.

"Yay!" I shrieked and jogged over to my dad. Just after him my mother landed on the ground with a soft thud. I made a flip in the air and landed on the ground in a crouch. My mommy smiled at me and we were chatting as we went inside. Inside my grandpa Carlisle was just coming from the garage. 

"Ness!" He said as he saw me. I ran to him and hugged his leg. He laid his hand on the top my head. He laughed as I wouldn't let go of his leg.

"Nessie, let grandpa go, dear," Daddy said, a laugh evident in his voice. With a grunt I let go and skipped to the couch. Uncle Em was playing a game. Mario, I saw. I grabbed a Wii controller and Emmett let me play too.

"Ok, squirt, show me what ya got!" Together we fought through the levels. We had a small argument but it was finished as I through him into a ravine and he was game-over. I laughed and finished the level without him.

"The new mom certainly have some fun with us!" He boomed making me flinch. In the same second Carlisle and Esme came into the room.

"Emmett?" Carlisle said sternly. Em paused the game and looked at them. Grandma had her hands on her hips. She was mad.

"Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, get yourselves down hear in this second!" My parents and all the others came down here quickly.

"What is going on here?!? Grandma Esme hissed, her hands on her hips. She was angry...

"Uhm.. we kinda signed you up for Wife Swap.." Emmett spoke softly.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Grandpa Carlisle yelled. They were mad at me.. I had signed us up... I clung to my grandma's leg, tears trickling down my cheeks. She was mad at me...

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen!" My dad hissed. Now he was mad too! My sobs were now heard by everyone. "It's not your fault!" He hissed. My grandma and grandpa both looked at me, anger still plastered to their faces. Sobs erupted from my chest and tears were now streaming down my cheeks rapidly. My grandparents now didn't look angry anymore. My grandpa kneeled down beside me and I took back a few steps to my mother. She leant down and I wrapped my arms around her neck tightly. I could feel my mother glaring at Carlisle and Esme. My momma walked away to the window with me and slowly I was calming down.

"Renesmee, honey, we're not mad at you, how could we ever be?" Grandma said, moving to us. I looked at the floor. She was lying.

"She's not." My father said, tapping his temple. I smiled lightly.

"That's my girl," My mother said, stroking my cheek. I stretched my arms out for my grandma. She took me into her stone cold arms.

"Right, we'll just have to deal with this," She murmered.

 ''We'll make it work, don't worry, Nessie," Grandpa Carlisle spoke. I smiled at him.

"I want a cookie." I said simply. Laughter echoed through the room.

"Well, let's get you a cookie then," My grandma said and took me to the kitchen. I smiled happily. I love my family.

Continue Reading