Ghosts • Stiles Stilisnki

By -voidylan

"WE ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE THIS MANY G H O S T S" "So what brought you to Beacon Hills?" "Someone told me to... More

Summary+ Disclaimer.
Prologue.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
Questions ??
HELLO!

11

6.9K 195 129
By -voidylan

11; the truth isn't so nice after all.

I LOVE THIS SONG OK OK AND FITS THE CHAPTER PERFECTLY HAPPY READING ((:

Hayden nods before she can process anything Stiles lips are on her lips softly. Her eyes flutter shut, she could feel Stiles long eyelashes on her cheek. At first the kiss was small and light she could barley feel his lips on hers, Stiles pulls back to look into Hayden's eyes making sure she was okay. Stiles hazel eyes had a flicker of green in them making Hayden pull Stiles back, Her arms wrapping around his neck playing with the back of his neck where his soft hair was.

The kiss gets harder, Stiles taking more control pushing her gently up against his jeep. Stiles hands found her cheeks holding her there from moving away from him, afraid she would run. Both of them have their hearts open and each of them were holding them, protecting them from getting hurt. Hayden opens her mouth making Stiles get closer to her if that was more possible than he already was depending the kiss, lips moving in sync with her lips. Hayden feels alive and not so sleepy anymore, she wasn't cold anymore from the coldness outside, she was hot from Stiles lips.

They finally pull apart, Stiles lips pink and Hayden's a little numb. Stiles sucked in a breath then exhaled Hayden doing the same still staring at him. Stiles and Hayden eyes were locked smiling to themselves at how happy they were to finally to that. Hayden was falling down heavy and her heart was opening up to Stiles, and Stiles wasn't going to let her land and hurt her heart because he's going to stand with her by her side and catch her before she falls breaking her heart. (OK WOW MY HEART HURTS SORRY KEEP READING INGORE ME)

"Are you okay?" Stiles whispers his breath tickling her face.

Hayden nods her hands running her hands through his hair, "After that kiss? More than okay."

Stiles laughing bringing Hayden into a hug wrapping his arms around her small waist while she buries her face into his neck breathing in his scent. Stiles and Hayden stand there for a moment enjoying each other's embrace. "Did I ever tell you I feel like i'm home in your arms, safe no one can hurt me anymore?"

Stiles shakes his head running his fingers through her hair gently, swaging back and forth even though there wasn't any music and they weren't really dancing just swaying gently. "Well you are. I look at you and-and i'm home, I haven't felt like that in along time since my mom actually so thanks for making me feel it again, I missed it." Hayden responds closing her eyes.

"Me too, My house doesn't feel like home anymore without a female figure. Without my mom my dad's been lost so have I. My dad tires to hide it with burying himself in his work and job, it kills me to see him like he use to be. I miss my mom everyday your not alone Hayden."

Hayden pulls back bringing Stiles back for a kiss but stops laughing into the his mouth once Stiles kisses back responding, "I never thought we would be doing this."

"Why? Because I'm Stiles Stilinski the annoying sarcastic spazz?"

"No because I didn't think I would open my heart up back again. Don't make me regret it."

"I won't."

--x--

"We need a warrant." Hayden whispers to Stiles and Lydia looking around the station making sure no one heard her or them taking about sneaking into Eichen House.

"My grandma left me that list for a reason, we have to go." Lydia insists looking at Stiles. Stiles nods rolling his eyes thinking of someone certain who was dangerously creepy, He hated him.

"Is there anyone who can help us?" Hayden asks playing with her hands, Eichen House made her uneasy voices spoke to her and made her mind blank expect for the fact the voices screaming for her to die. And not to mention Meredith, She scared Hayden she was crazy.

"I don't think so," Stiles shakes his head thinking "But I know someone who is willing to take a bribe."

Hayden groans, "Not that asshole we saw last time we were there Stiles."

--x--

Hayden walks with Lydia, Stiles up ahead a little. They were making there way to Brusnki's office to try and look at all the files including Lydia's grandma's. Lydia nudges her making her jump, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. You alright?"

Hayden nods, "I just don't like this place gives me a bad vibe."

"Thats what i'm feeling too. Has Stiles figured out what you are or you have you?" Lydia says walking a step closer to Hayden away from a patient who was looking at her like he wanted to kill her.

Hayden shakes her head, her hair flying with her. "Nope, nothing has come up. We searched everywhere on the internet. We spend hours at the library just looking for anything. All we could come up with was I can see dead people and meredith somehow knows me just like peter."

Lydia smirks raising a eyebrow, "Oh so you really mean you guys hooked up in the back of the library trying to be quiet? That's Hot Collins."

Hayden gasps redness coming onto her face, her stomach feels tingly with what Lydia just said. "Lydia! No that's not gonna happen- ever."

"Okay keep lying to yourself, I can see the eye sex you guys can't."

"We do not!" Hayden yells Stiles looking back and she waves her hand telling him to keep walking.

"Please honey a stranger could tell that you guys like each other and I could already tell that you guys kissed right when I saw you guys come out of his jeep."

Hayden couldn't help but smile, "Okay fine we did kiss but that's all we did."

Before Lydia can respond, Stiles waves his hand over at them telling them to come on. Hayden and Lydia go over to Stiles walking into Brusnki's office.

"I want $1000 to let you guys in the file room." Brusnki speaks smiling creepy at Hayden making her get goosebumps. She glares back at him in return.

"Your out of your mind." Stiles says rubbing his face, where do they get money like that? they are just teenagers, Hayden doesn't work at a strip club sorry.

"When you get the keys, you make the price."

"We don't have that kind of money." Stiles says taking Hayden's hand into his. Brusnki looking down at their hands.

He looks back up his eyes flickering between stiles and Lydia, "I know you don't. If you did, Daddy Sheriff would've paid the bill by now. That's why I'm talking to her." Brusnki looks at Lydia making Lydia roll her eyes tilting her head to the left.

"I have $500."

--x--

Once they get into the files room, Stiles brings Hayden and Lydia into the room further away from the strange older man. Brusnki closes the door, neither any of the teenager's noticing.

"Lydia give me the list." Stiles says holding out his hands for it.

Stiles eyes widen looking down at the list making Hayden ask, "What is it Stiles?"

"Lydia what did you write my name?" Stiles asks confused.

"What! I didn't write your name." Lydia speaks shocked and confused as well.

"Then why is my name on the list?"

Stiles cut off by being tasered in the back by Brusnki, Stiles falling down his body shaking from the shocks. "Stiles!" Hayden cries backing into Lydia who gasps crumbling the lists bringing it up to her mouth.

"Alright your turn sweetheart." He looks at Hayden. Hayden clutching onto Lydia's arm and looking down at Stiles still body making fear prickle into her spine. Brusnki walks towards the two girls and Hayden falls to the ground shocks running through her body, she is meet with darkness closing her eyes.

--x--

Hayden wakes up groaning in pain, Her neck hanging low dangling by her knees. She could hear faint voices, she recognized them. Hayden looked up her vision fuzzy. Her neck was in pain and sore with who knows how long she's been out. Her vision clears and sees sitting a couple feet away from Stiles and Lydia where cuffed to a pole in the middle of the room. Stiles stops talking to Lydia looking over at Hayden, "Hayden! Your awake! God you scared me." Stiles yells looking at her, "You alright Hay?"

Hayden doesn't respond because her throats so dry, she looks down to see her arms and legs tuck taped to the chair making her unable to move she felt the blood leaving her body from the tape cutting off her circulation. Stiles looks at her concerned while Lydia talks to herself mumbling.

"Stiles, Lorrraine predicted her own death. She knew."

The door opens making a creaking sound making Hayden tense. Brusnki walks in smiling. "They weren't murders," He starts walking over to Hayden, She can see Stiles sit up straighter glaring at Brusnki who gets closer to Hayden. ""I am not some serial killer like Ted Bundy going around cutting up college girls."

"Nah your just a angle of death." Stiles spits out wanting to get Brusnki's attention off of Hayden.

It worked, Brusnki rushes over to Stiles bending down getting in his face making Stiles move as far as he could away being cuffed to the pole.

"There are people in Eichen House who don't just need treatment they need release. I helped them Stiles." Brusnki spit out spit flying onto Stiles face.

Brusnki moves onto Lydia's side making her flinch. "And now I need your help and Hayden's with something that's bothered me." Brusnki walks over grabbing the tape of Lorrraine's death and puts it in a player pressing play.

Hayden wants to disappear looking at Lydia's face once she realizes she's going to have to listen to the sound of her grandma's death. Their are sounds of him walking into a room and then telling Lorrraine that everything will be all right. Hayden struggles in the chair, the chair rocking back and forth. Brunski looks back over at her yelling, "Shut up! I'll deal with you in a minute."

"Lydia, don't listen to it. Block it out listen to my voice." Hayden says looking at Lydia's face, tears falling down and black mascara under her eyes. Stiles suddenly gets angry and yells, "Hey! Hey turn it off!" Stiles doesn't want to see his best friends and love in danger anymore.

Brusnki punches Stiles in the face knocking him over. "Stiles!" Hayden cries struggling once again in the chair unable to move. Lydia cries out once Brusnki puts his hands onto Lydia's jaw hard, "Listen Lydia. This is the part I never understood."

"Please don't hurt her," Lorraine says.

"Don't hurt who?"  asks on the tape.

"Ariel," she replies. They hear her stop breathing, and both Lydia and Hayden are in tears.

Lydia stares at Brusnki with her eyes refusing to tell him what Ariel really meant. When it's clear he isn't going to get an answer, he gets some drugs down off a shelf and explains how they get a lot of teenagers trying to break into their drug cabinets.

"Most of the time they don't succeed. But you three look pretty clever to me." He gets out a syringe and some drugs. Stiles and Lydia start to struggle again while Hayden is suddenly frozen in fear as Brusnki eyes lock onto hers. He rushes forwards toward Hayden grabbing the chair with both of his hands on either side of Hayden so close to her that she could smell the faint smell of alcohol on his breath. Stopping her from struggling, running a finger down her cheek then onto her lips which she whimpers wanting to get away from Him.

"Get away from her!" She hears Stiles yell, but blocks it out with what Brusnki says making her heart stop and everything stop all at once.

"I knew your mom Hayden."

Hayden looks up at Brusnki eyes wide fear lacing her voice when she finally speaks. "Stop it."

Brusnki chuckles to himself, "I knew her, she was my friend. She was a nice women in till she tried killing me for trying to go after you. That's when i killed her, knowing you would find your way to Beacon Hills and I would finally get to do this," Brusnki said venom and hate laced in his voice flicking the needle in his hands, "I'm really sorry about you finding her I really am, But i'm not sorry for killing her. She never told you what you were kept it a secret all your life."

"You don't get to talk about my mom like that! I don't care if you knew her, you took her away from me!" Hayden yells her voice breaking tears ruining down her face. She forgot Stiles and Lydia were a few feet away from her, She looks over at Stiles who has tears in his eyes and Lydia silent glaring at Brusnki.

Brusnki sighs, "Your connected to Banshees that's why Lydia and you are so close and why you can see Allison. And if one of you loses the connection is earth shattering pain, making you want to die if you don't die, I should say. Your very worth a lot of money and i am going to enjoy doing this," Brusnki spits out bringing the needle up to Hayden's neck. Stiles and Lydia start shouting the sound of the cuffs rattling in the room while Hayden screams trying to bite down on anything she can get her teeth on, stopping Brusnki from killing her.

"Drop It!" Parrish appears with his gun drawn and eyeing the needle Brusnki had an inch away from Hayden's neck. Hayden lets out a sob in pain and fear seeing Parrish.

"Young deputy. You're just a kid. I bet you've never even fired a--" Parrish shoots Brusnki, going over to Stiles and Lydia un-cuffing them. Hayden lets out a yelp shutting her eyes shut once she sees Brusnki fall back blood surrounding them, and on Hayden's shirt and pants.

She feels warm hands cup her cheeks making her open her eyes to see Stiles getting the tape off her and Hayden lunching herself into his arms a sobbing mess. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Stiles repeating over and over again closing his eyes burring his face into Hayden's hair letting a tear fall from his eyes to have her back into his arms safe.

"What are you sorry for?" Hayden whispers hiccuping slightly not letting go of Stiles neck.

"I didn't-couldn't do anything all i could do was watch him say those things to you. When he touched you i felt like i wanted to kill him." Hayden pulls back to see Stiles eyes darken a little making her shake her head.

"I'm okay."

"No your not."

"Stiles can we please get out of here?"

--x--

Stiles and Hayden were laying down on his bed, Stiles gently running his hands up and down Hayden's back, calming her breathing down. Hayden listens to his heartbeat and chest going up and down, her head laying on his chest.

"I can't believe he killed my mom." Hayden speaks, Stiles feeling wetness on his shirt. He looks down to see Hayden crying and he feels his heart begin to hurt looking at the sight.

"Hayden I'm sorry for what happened to your mom. I'm not sorry for Parrish killing him, he belongs in hell."

Hayden nods silent making Stiles nervous. Hayden won't look at him, Stiles takes his hand bringing it to her chin tilting her head up to look him in the eyes, her hazel teared eyes meeting his own.

"I don't want to get hurt."

Stiles sighs kissing her forehead making her flinch but quickly relax leaning closer to Stiles.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He states making Hayden clutch fists onto his shirt in her hands.

"I would never hurt you."

A/N: this is not edited sorry for a bunch of mistakes!

okay wow that was 2770 words and i am v proud, hope you loved this chapter! alot of shit went down in this chapter tbh, you found out what hayden was!! whooo she connected to banshees cool? Brusnki aka the asshole killed Hayden's mom!

anyone wondering where her dad is??

and stayden has sailed, i repeat stayden has sailed. who wants to join me on the ship tonight?? where we have fluff, stayden and free food.

anyways thanks for reading, vote and comment i love hearing your thoughts! btw if anyone loves liam and hayden together i made a one shots book! check it out if you want (: -jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 7 5
Months after Stiles Stilinski went missing, the news is reporting one of the biggest abduction and trafficking cases in the world, and Beacon Hills'...
172K 5.8K 33
Erin and her pack have been through hell and back. Stiles was possessed, Erin was being controlled, Allison and Aiden died, Isaac and Ethan left, and...
1.7K 29 23
Tmr x tw We are back in Beacon Hills, a year later... I haven't finished Teen Wolf when I wrote this and I won't edit it!!!
5.7K 235 53
Follow the adventures of Scott, YN, Stiles, and Thomas along with the others to keep Beacon Hills safe from Supernatural disasters. COMPLETE