When Heaven and Hell Meet

By CC1259

Not good at intros sorry! Blight always stuck to the shadows. All people ever see of her is her shadow or a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT A CHAPTER

NOT A CHAPTER

21 0 0
By CC1259

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to say sorry for the fact that I have not updated all summer.  Dont worry though I will soon be updating again!  I already wrote down a few chapters... just waiting for my editor to send them back to me.  Hint hint...  I'm just kidding J.  I know you are trying to get them back to me.  Oh i also wanted to tell you giys that im planning on changing some things in previous chapters.  For example im changing the whole light thing to holy water.  I will add a part telling you exactly what i changed.  Dont get mad at me J it needs to be done!  Well that's all I got to say so Adiós Bitchatchos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 392 41
Kiedi had never fit in well with others and she thought she liked it that way. That was until she moved to a new state and bumped into a sexy strange...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
549 9 15
She's a shadow, Never really experienced life outside her small personal space. What happens when a shadow enters the light? She finds out that the w...
4M 124K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...