Fairy Tail One Shots

By leaderofthebroken

One shots of all the lovely fairy tail couples. Nalu, Gruvia, lots of Gajevy, Jerza, Murazus. More

Requests
Council Members: Gale
Tutoring: Gale
Messy Mission Pt 1:Gruvia
One last Time: Gajevy
Breath: Gajevy
Falling: Nalu
Kids:Miraxus/Nalu
Hospital: Gajevy
Ideas
My Turn: Gajevy
Especial requests
My Bed: Nalu
Make me: Gale
Placemats: Nalu
You're what?:Gajevy
Crocodile Tears: Gajevy and Jerza
The Necklace: Gajevy
Fight: Nalu
Jealousy:Miraxus
Better slayer: Gajevy and Nalu
Authors Note
Alpha Dragon: Miraxus And Gajevy
Dads Special Training: Gajeel and Son
New prompts
Gajevy week
The Oceans Lover
Fighting Girls: Ft Next Gen

Messed Up Plans: Gruvia

9.9K 236 157
By leaderofthebroken

{I thought about this plot as I was walking and I really liked it and yeah. It's for AnimexXxMusic }

Juvia sighed softly and leaned against the table that Lucy and Levy were seated. "Juvia never gets Grey-samas attention." Lucy looked to Levy and frowned softly. "We have to help her. We have to think of something."

The three girls sat in silence for a while until Levy snapped her fingers excitedly. "I've got it." She smirked looking at both the girls. "We have to make it look like all the other boys have girlfriends."

Juvia looked at Levy in confusion. "How will that make Grey-Sama notice Juvia?" Levy smirked. "Well if all the boys are dating. And he isn't. And your ignoring him." Lucy jumped up cutting Levy off. "He will realize he was feelings for you. Levy that's perfect." She grinned before frowning. "How are we gonna get the other boys girlfriends?"

Levy looked at Lucy and laughed. "Come on Lucy don't be silly. We will have Erza or Mira threaten them. They will go along with it." Lucy nodded before looking over at the table where the boys sat and frowning. "We can't tell any of them the plan. They will blab about it." The three girls nodded in unison as they continued to speak.

••••••••••••••••

Mira nodded her head and looked at the girls sitting in front of her. "Yes. I think that can work. It's a very smart plan. No wonder it came from Levy." She smiled before looking at Levy and Lucy. "Levy you will date Gajeel and Lucy will date Natsu. I'm sure I might be able to get Carla to agree so that even Happy has a girlfriend." Levy and Lucy blushed and started to disagree until they saw the look on Juvia's face. She was heart broken. "Only for Juvia." They mumbled blushing.

Juvia smiled hugging the two girls tightly in her arms. "Oh. Juvia is so happy so have such good friends as Levy-Chan and love rival." Lucy frowned at the nickname and shook her head. "Yeah. I'll be with Natsu so I'll be out of the way for you two." The woman nodded not noticing that Lucy's voice was dripping with sarcasm.

The four girls sat happily discussing things as the boys sat looking at them in confusion.

"What are they talking about?" Natsu asked looking over at the girls with utter confusion. Gajeel shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Never know with Shrimp and Rain woman. Could be a book or they are planning someone's death. You never know."

Grey just looked at the girls in indifference. "What does it matter? Just because you like Lucy and Levy doesn't mean that you need to watch their every move." Natsu growled softly glaring at Grey as Gajeel grabbed ahold of Grey's necklace. "We know about our feelings." He growled. "Your the one who needs to get that through your head."

Grey rolled his eyes flicking Gajeel's hand away from him. "Yeah know I know how I feel." He muttered standing up and walking to the girls only to be yelled and screamed at by the four of them. "I'm going home." He muttered rubbing his butt as he walked away, followed by Gajeel and Natsu's laughter.

•••••••••••

The next morning, Grey walked to the guild hall. It was buzzing as always but something seemed different. Levy and Lucy sat together but beside each of them sat Gajeel and Natsu.

"Hey guys. What's up?" He asked sitting across from the four of them with a look of confusion. Lucy smiled leaning her head against Natsu's chest. "Oh nothing much. Just talking." Grey's eyes widened a little in surprise at their show of affection.

He sat staring at them until he was pulled from his thoughts by Levy's giggle. "Gajeel." She laughed pushing him away playfully. "Gajeel." She giggled as he nipped playfully at her ear.

"Okay. Okay." Grey said putting his hands up. "What is going on? Did something happen when I left yesterday?" Levy smiled and patted Gajeel's shoulder lightly. "Yeah. Gajeel got smart and asked me out." She giggled. "And so did Natsu." Lucy added smiling.

Gajeel snickered softly. "Not only did I get a girlfriend before you Grey. But Natsu did." Natsu started to laugh before looking at Gajeel. "Hey what's that supposed to mean?" The two started to growled angrily before Lucy and Levy yelled at them.

Juvia walked by the table with a small half smile. "Hello Levy. Lucy." She said before turning away. Grey frowned and looked up at Juvia with a smile. "Hello Juvia." He grinned. Juvia looked down at Grey for a moment and gave a small smile. "Grey." She said gently before turning on her heel and walking toward the bat.

Grey looked from Juvia to Natsu and Gajeel. "What is going on?" He yelled loudly pushing away his chair and standing.

•••••••••••••••

Gajeel and Natsu sat teasing Grey the entire night while the girls sat talking to Juvia. "It's okay Juvia." Levy said softly patting the girls shoulder. "It takes a while to get things through boys thick skulls." Lucy smiled and wrapped an arm around the girls shoulder. "Plus the boys are teasing him pretty bad about it."

As the girls spoke, the doors to the guild hall opened and Lyon from Lamia Scale stepped through. The boys looked at him and grinned slightly. "Lyon. Come on over." Lucy and Levy looked at each other in surprise. "What did they do?" Lucy asked loudly.

The boys sat together laughing. Grey laughed and wrapped a playful arm around Lyon. "What are you doing here?" Lyon grinned and looked at Natsu and Gajeel who gave him a serious look. "Oh I'm just here to see everyone."

His eyes looked up and saw Juvia sitting with the other girls. "Speaking of which. There is someone over there I would like to speak to." Lyon muttered standing up and walking to Juvia's side. His arm wrapped around her shoulder as he leaned against her.

"Hey girls." The male grinned leaning against Juvia. "How are you three doing? I heard that Levy and Lucy got boyfriends." He smirked turning and looking at Juvia. "How about you hun? Got any plans for tonight?"

•••••••••••••••••••

A large sheet of ice appeared beneath Lyon's feet as he was pulled backwards. "Yeah she does." Grey growled softly looking down at the male on the floor. "She and I have a date."

The three girls looked at each other. Lucy and Levy smirked high-fiveing each other. "We will just leave you two alone." Lucy smiled taking Levy's hand and pulling her back toward the table where Natsu and Gajeel were sitting.

Grey looked at Juvia and took one of her hands. "Will you go out with me Juvia?" He asked kissing her hand gently and looking up into her eyes. Juvia looked at him and made a small face. "I can't. I have plans tonight." She said simply pulling her hand from him.

"What?" He asked slightly surprised. "With who?" He asked, disappointment hanging thick in his voice. "Someone." She smiled standing from the table and walking toward the guild doors. "Bye Levy-Chan. Bye Lu-Chan." She smirked letting the door close behind her.

Grey sat down beside Natsu looking defeated. "She turned me down." He muttered softly looking down at his hands. "She's always all over me and now she's on a date." His hand slammed against the table angrily making the girls jump in surprise.

"It's you fault." Lucy muttered looking at him. "I mean you always reject her all the time. So it's only fair." Grey looked at Lucy and growled. "Well I didn't ask for your opinion Lucy." He growled standing and walking out the door.

••••••••••••••

Grey walked down the streets kicking rocks as he went. His hands dig deep in his pockets in annoyance. As he walked he noticed Juvia sitting at a table by herself. He looked around quickly before walking to the table and sitting down across from her. "Waiting for someone?" He asked softly.

Juvia's eyes widened and she looked down. "No. Juvia is sitting alone as always." She said softly. The male frowned and looked at her. "Then why would you say you had a date? I thought you liked me."

The blue haired girl frowned and turned away from him looking angrily. "Grey only asked Juvia on a date because Lyon did and he didn't want to look weak." Grey sighed and took her hand gently in his own. "That's not it at all actually." He said softly looking into her eyes. "It's just that I want to be the one chasing after you. Not the other way around."

Juvia blushed softly and looked down at their hands. "Okay Grey-Sama. You may chase after Juvia." She smiled looking back up at him. "Good." He smiled leaning forward and meeting his lips with hers. Juvia looked surprised for a moment before kissing back.

Grey smiled pulling away and standing up, pulling Juvia up with him. "Come on Juvia. Let's go for a walk." The girl nodded holding his hand as they walked until Grey let go. A small look of sadness crossed her face before Grey's arm wrapped around her waist pulling her close.

The two walked in silence, as the sun began they approached a bridge that over looked the water. "It's beautiful." Juvia said softly leaning her head against Grey's shoulder. He smiled and looked down at Juvia. "Yeah. The view is very beautiful." He said softly lifting her chin till their lips met. When they had finally pulled away happily and looked at the sunset. It was the perfect way to end the night.

{Longest one shot I've ever written. Hope yall like it. Request so I have more to write about}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...
1.1K 20 21
This is a Nalu fanfic. Natsu strolls through the park one summer day and decides to sit in a park, a beautiful blonde asked to sit next to him and ha...
53.1K 948 31
It devil mating season time! Gray becomes all over Juvia!! Lucy, Levy, Romeo, and Mira help Juvia run away from Gray but, little did the girls and R...
10.8K 254 10
Lucy and Yukino live with aunt and cousins who are spoiled and use them servants. a ball is held but Natsu and Sting only have till midnight to choos...