Fanboy! | pjm•kth |

By cheejicake

Meet Jimin's biggest fanboy, Kim Taehyung - started: 2015 editing chapters: 2020 finished: --- STATUS: ongoin... More

Best Friends Ever
Love Is In The Air
Attempts To Get Closer
Match Day
Crazy In Love
Party Preparations
Becoming Closer
Happiness
Bad Influence
Hangover
Excitement
'Date' Preperation
The Perfect "Date"
Cue Fanboy
Dinner Date
Interactions
Feelings
Valentines pt 1
Valentines pt 2
Sweet Confessions
Special Chapter pt 1
Special Chapter pt 2
The New Couple
The Parents
Official Acceptance
Getting Approval

Progress

4.9K 347 63
By cheejicake

"Taehyung hyung!"

Jungkook called as he ran into the bedroom, taking a seat beside the pink haired boy. "Hey Kookie"

"I see that you've finally regained your senses. From now on, you're banned from drinking, you're a nightmare when you're drunk"

Taehyung simply chuckled at this. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise how strong the effect of alcohol would have on me. Was I really that bad? Now I feel bad.." He mumbled, pouting. "It's fine. I think fanboy Taehyung is worse than drunk Taehyung" Jungkook commented.

"Shut up. I'm fanboy Taehyung every minute of the day"

"Exactly" Jungkook said before sticking his tongue out.

After frowning at the younger, Taehyung suddenly yelled, startling Jungkook. "Hyung, stop doing that!" He said, his hand on his chest as he tried to calm down his now racing heart.

"You said fanboy. You didn't say fangirl" Taehyung said, a smile creeping up on his face. The younger simply rolled his eyes at this. "You screamed because of that? For gods sake, hyung.."

Jungkook grabbed his phone from his pocket, unlocking it before opening his photo gallery. "Hey hyung, can I show you something?" He asked, the older humming in response. After searching through his photos, Jungkook clicked on one of the images before handing his phone over to the pink haired boy. "Look at this" He said with a grin.

Taehyung curiously raised an eyebrow before turning to look at the phone screen. As soon as he did so, his eyes widened from surprise. "Wh-What..? What is this? When did this happen?" He asked, completely taken aback by the photo. Jungkook giggled at his reaction.

"I wanted to see if you were asleep so I came into the room last night and that's when I saw the two of you. I knew that you'd definitely want to see what happened so I took a photo. You two actually looked really cute" In the picture, Jimin and Taehyung were asleep in the bed, the younger comfortably resting his head on Jimin's bare chest, with the older's arm tightly wrapped around him.

Taehyung fell silent for a few moments as a light blush formed on his cheeks. "How did the flash not wake us up?" He questioned. "Oh, it did. Jimin hyung woke up but he fell asleep again. I guess you were too drunk and tired to wake up" Taehyung couldn't help to chuckle, thinking that his friends were crazier than he was.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'll send you the photos"

Although he couldn't remember much, happiness washed over Taehyung as he thought about the events of last night and the photos that Jungkook had showed him. He could not believe that he was able to get that close to Jimin.

"Kookie.. Last night was literally a dream come true for me. I would never have thought I'd be able to experience that much joy and excitement in my life." Taehyung said, letting out a sigh of content. "I'm really happy"

Jungkook smiled as he noticed the older's genuine smile. He now understood why Yoongi didn't complain about Taehyung's fanboying over Jimin. Seeing him happy was worth enduring it all. "Hyung, one day you will be together. I know it"

Taehyung smiled ever so slightly as he shook his head. "I doubt it. But I'm simply happy with the way things are. Even if I'm just near him, I'll always be happy with that"

Jungkook let out a small chuckle. "Love is a crazy thing, huh?" The older nodded as he heaved a sigh. "It sure is"

----

It was about 11:30am and the boys were all awake and sat at the dining table. "Ugh.. My head hurts" Taehyung pouted as he drank some of his coffee that Jimin had made him. "Same" Namjoon commented, resting his head on the table. "You're the one who started this" Hoseok pointed out, frowning at the older who simply simply shrugged his shoulders.

He regretted it slightly since he had caused Taehyung to become intoxicated and lost control himself, but a part of him was also happy since he had the chance to be taken care of by Seokjin.

As Taehyung picked up his phone to check the time, his eyes widened as he saw his reflection in the phone screen. "Holy shit!" He screamed, gaining everyone's attention. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he glanced over at the younger, concerned. "I look horrible. I still have last night's make up on. Ew, how are you guys still looking at me? I'm a mess!" Taehyung whined as he slumped back in his seat, attempting to cover his face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he heard this. "Such a dramaqueen" He mumbled. Jimin simply chuckled. "You don't even look that bad" He replied. Taehyung blushed at the comment, immediately falling silent as everyone else continued to eat their food.

Since Jungkook was the first to finish and was tired of the silence, he decided to entertain himself, which he usually did so by embarrassing others. "Hey guys, I have a really interesting photo for you all to see" Jungkook said with a smirk. Taehyung immediately looked up at his friend, glaring at him. He did not want anyone to see that photo. "What photo?" Seokjin asked curiously. "Wait, I'll send it to you guys" Jungkook grinned as he took out his phone.

"Kookie.." Taehyung whined, pleading the younger with his eyes.

Everyone's phone notification simultaneously sounded, each of them picking up their devices to check them. Almost instantly and in sync, the boys were smirking or grinning. All apart from Taehyung, of course.

"I see what you two were doing last night, then" Namjoon grinned, winking at Jimin who rolled his eyes.

"Aw, that's actually really adorable" Seokjin commented with a smile. Taehyung simply sat silently, embarrassment washing over him. If it was simply him and the others, without Jimin, he'd definitely show signs of excitement and elation after seeing this photo.

After the group had teased the two about the photo and had finished up with their breakfast, Taehyung glanced over at the clock and his eyes widened once he noticed what the time was. "Oh, shit! Hyung, I need to get home. Mum finishes work at 12" He panicked. His mother definitely could not find out that he got extremely drunk at a party and had to stay the night at a friend's house. "Ah, yeah. We should probably leave" Yoongi stated as he and his friends proceeded to stand up from the table, saying their goodbyes to the others. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin headed to the front garden to see the group off.

Hoseok stood chatting in the front garden with Yoongi and Jungkook, whilst Namjoon was stood in the doorway of the house, speaking with Seokjin.

"Sorry for bothering you and staying here last night" Seokjin sheepishly said, staring at the ground. "It was no trouble at all. And it was probably all my fault anyway.." Namjoon replied to which Seokjin then narrowed his eyes at the boy. "You're still off the hook for giving Tae alcohol. What was the one thing I told you, Namjoon?" The older frowned but Namjoon found it quite cute.

"Sorry? I mean I was kind of drunk when I offered it to him"

"That's not an excuse, Namjoon"

"Forgive me? I won't do it again"

"You bet you're not gonna do it again, or you'll have me to deal with"

"Oh, and what will I have to deal with exactly?"

Namjoon smirked as he leaned against the doorframe, noticing the older becoming flustered. "I- Shut up, Namjoon..."

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung were stood not so far from the couple, having their own conversation, despite the younger being quite shy and too embarrassed to speak. "Jimin.. I'm really sorry for bothering you last night. I'd never drank alcohol before so I didn't know that I would get this out of hand. And thank you for looking after me whilst I was acting like that" Jimin smiled at the way Taehyung nervously spoke and fumbled with his words. He found it quite amusing yet adorable.

"It's honestly fine, don't worry about it. At least I got to spend some time with my biggest fanboy" Jimin chuckled, Taehyung trying his hardest to hide his blushing face. "Yeah, I suppose.."

The two fell silent, now able to hear the two conversations from their friends. "Hey, maybe we could spend some time together when you actually have a chance of remembering it. How does that sound?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he tried to process what he had heard, trying to figure out what Jimin's words meant. His heart beat started to increase as he thought about the possible meanings behind his words. "That.. sounds a-amazing." He managed to reply even though he was mentally losing all control of his emotions.

"Are you free this Saturday?" Jimin questioned. Taehyung slowly nodded his head. "Okay. I'll pick you up in the afternoon and we can go out together" The younger tried his hardest to contain his happiness so he simply nodded his head, concealing his emotions. "I'll see you soon. Bye, Tae" Jimin said, waving as he smiled at the younger. Taehyung also waved before hurrying off to the car where Jungkook and Yoongi has returned to so he could finally react to the conversation that just took place. As soon as the car door closed, he began his freak out.

"OH MY GOD. HYUNG, KOOKIE! JIMIN IS TAKING ME OUT SOMEWHERE ON SATURDAY"

The two jumped from the sudden scream, not even realising that Taehyung had entered the car.

"Hyung! I told you so many times to stop randomly screaming. One day you're gonna give me a heart attack and I'm gonna die because of you" Jungkook frowned but Taehyung simply grinned, still feeling incredibly overjoyed at his previous conversation with Jimin.

"Is it bad that I really don't care? I'm sorry, I'm just too happy"

Jungkook scoffed. "Wow, such a great friend you are"

Yoongi chuckled at this. "He doesn't mean it, Kookie.. So, is it a date?" He asked. Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard the word date. "What? No. Definitely not. Why would Jimin want to go on a date with me? He just simply he wanted to hang out but that's more than enough for me." He grinned happily. "I can't believe this is happening!"

After what felt like forever, Seokjin finally returned to the car. "Finally you're back. What took you so long?" Jungkook asked curiously, noticing how the older was blushing slightly. "Nothing.." He mumbled but the others were curious as to what had happened. Even Taehyung has put his fanboying on hold. "Hyung, you're blushing. Did something happen with Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

The older shyly bit down on his bottom lip, trying to find the courage to tell his friends. "Well.. I was just about to leave after talking to Namjoon for a while" He started as he recalled what had happened. "He stopped me, though, and.. he kissed my cheek"

"He kissed you?!" Taehyung immediately yelled, completely taken aback. "Be quiet, they can probably hear you!" Seokjin frowned, attempting to quieten the younger. "I knew something would happen between you two. See, I'm so smart. Are you guys together now?" The pink haired boy asked eagerly.

"No. He doesn't even know that I like him. And it's gonna stay that way, understand?" He stated and the others nodded their heads. "Yes, hyung"

"Now, let's go. We need to get home before your mum does"

----

As Seokjin left, walking towards his car, Namjoon smiled before turning to face Jimin who was grinning at him. "So.. You and Jin hyung, huh?" He teased. The older simply rolled his eyes before walking back inside his house. "Shut up. There's nothing going on between us" He said as the younger followed him. "No, I was definitely sensing something between you two" Jimin commented as he closed the door behind them.

"There's nothing. But what about you and Taehyung? I see that you asked him out on a date this Saturday" Namjoon said, swiftly changing the subject.

Jimin shyly looked away, avoiding eye contact. "What're you talking about? It's not a date, we're just hanging out" He replied as he followed Namjoon up the stairs.

"Sure, whatever you say. But I think we both know that you and Taehyung don't have feelings of friendship for one other. Well, definitely not Taehyung because that kid loves you more than anything in this world"
Jimin chuckled, showing his signature smile. "Yeah, it's obvious that he doesn't see me as a friend"

"And you? I'm pretty sure you didn't ask him to hang out as just friends otherwise you would've asked him out a long time ago" Namjoon stated as they entered his bedroom, the younger letting out a small sigh.

"It's complicated"

Namjoon smirked at this. "What's so complicated about it? It's pretty simple to me" Jimin rolled his eyes at this. "Okay, let's just say that I asked him to hang out so that I can get to know him better"

Namjoon slowly nodded. "Because you want to get closer to him?"

"Exactly"

The older grinned upon hearing this. "At least you're making some progress with him"

~

A/N: I'm actually get into this story a lot and I'm the author xD

Anyways, thanks for the constant support! Love you guys~ ♡♡

2020 update:
its a fun concept lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 23
This is a story about a 20 year old boy who is shy and insecure about his body. All of his friends are in a relationship and he is the loner. He does...
525K 16K 105
Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer. Kim Taehyung is a dedicated fan boy on instagram. **Side ships: Namjin and Yoonminseok** Probably won't...
5.2K 222 35
Former name: Good boy or bad bully? Going to be re written as Prank life. The story line will be slightly altered. Taehyung: then kiss me already... ...
790K 39.8K 27
"He's that guy from the porno I watched!" ~ top!jimin - DISCLAIMER cheejicake original storyline: This story and ideas in it are completely...