ALRIC

By peoplethatiusetoknow

He is dangerous He is cunning He is intelligiant He is sexier than an Adonis He is every mans role model He... More

HEY YOU ↑ READ ME
Chapter 2
Good news
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 | Storm and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Chapter 8| Hunger Games
Chapter 9| Male Medusa
NEW COVER!!!!

Chapter 1

34.4K 839 99
By peoplethatiusetoknow

Date written; August 6

Im back fishes and all the other mermaids and Patricks. I told you I would be. Newer, better, and larger. Yet still the same.

I love you guys so much and I hate that I did that but this book could be better and now it is.

P.s point of view is Storm unless told otherwise

Lets get this PARTY STARTED!!!!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HANUKKAH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Storm. Its Saturday." My cute little brother Alex said peering over my shoulder.

"Ugghhhh." I groaned, rolling over and stuffing my face into my pillow. Usually I'm up and ready by 5:00. But today is Saturday so that means training. Why can't a teen take a break after a long exhausting week of school.

Huffing I sat up. My brother is used to me and my moods on Saturday so when I wake up looking like Barney took Tomas the train for a joy ride it doesn't faze him.

I sighed dramatically which turned into a yawn. Rubbing my eyes I glanced at the clock. Eh I have another hour before I have to leave.

"Your breath stinks Storm." Alex says while covering his nose. Me, being a child at heart, blew a puff in his direction. He fell, pretending to faint.

I stepped over him going to brush my teeth and use some magical mouthwash.

When I returned Alex was gone, probably to go eat breakfast. He isn't supposed to be awake but our parents and I are usually up at this time so he is just up. Grabbing my brush from the vanity I went to take a quick shower. After my shower I ran a brush through my mid-back length brunette hair.

I went into my room with my robe on. I threw on mismatched underwear and sports bra, with joggers and an old loose muscle tank. I'm not about that booty shorts and sports bra life unless I'm training alone. Sighing I put my hair up into a quick ponytail before heading downstairs. Our kitchen is fairly big enough to accommodate a family of 4. With cherry wood, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. I took an apple from the granite countertop. I'm only eating an apple because I was about to exercise for half the day and I'm not about to heave like I did when I decided to eat cereal before training.  Wasn't the brightest idea.

I glanced at the clock hanging above the stove. 6:27

Shit

I have to get there in 3 mins tops. I do not want to stay behind after training just because I most likely will be late. I raced out the door slipping on sandals as I went. Zooming past my mothers garden and straight towards the woods. I didn't have to worry about the sandals, we train barefoot. If I didn't know every nook and cranny of the woods then I probably would be scared at the looming trees and unknown animals. I arrived at the training field just in time. I slipped off the slippers ignoring the facts that I would probably forget them or lose them by leaving them here. I headed over to the far corner of the field where our instructor usually is.

Training is taught in groups. Average wolves had 9 instructors because their group is so large. Sub-par wolves had 6 instructors and we, as in me, Sapphire, Sarah, Avery, and the not worth mentioning wolves, as in Jackson and Sage only had one. The instructor, Mr. Pierce certainly lived up to his unknown nickname, Mr. Fierce. He is the former head of warriors so he knew what he was talking about but was old fashioned. New techniques was the only thing that he had actually kept up to date on. Which is important because he was training the future leaders of the pack. 10 laps around the field later we had completed warm-up. Panting a little and slightly perspiring I stretched for the real workout.   Today is sparring day and I got paired up with Sapphire which is good because I needed to work with someone better then I am to improve.

Throughout the training Mr. Fierce quickly wrote notes on each individual and yelled at us what we were doing wrong. Nothing unusual. Those notes were heading to the Alpha to track our improvement and were and have never been seen by our eyes or anyone else. My sweat and blood (cue the ew) were probably soaking through my shirt after we finished today's class no doubt. I fell on the mat breathing like a mad man and gasping for breath as my lungs burned. I knew tomorrow I was going to be sore and I also knew that this was only the first half of training. During the remaining time we shifted into wolf form and sparred in that form.

By the time it was the end of training I was beyond exhausted and immediately left to go home and take a shower.

**********

"Elbow macaroni"

"Check"

" Butter"

"Check"

"Flour"

"Check"

"Milk"

"Check"

"Paprika"

"Pap- what."

"Red powder."

"Check"

"Eggs"

"Check

"Sharp cheddar, shredded"

"Check"

"Bread crumbs"

"Check, Check, Checkity, Check Check."

"Alright little man. Lets get started." I grinned towards my little brother, while ruffling his hair.

Half an hour later

I wiped the sweat of my forehead and looked at our master piece.

Baked macaroni and cheese and pimento cheese spread with crusty bread as a side.

Looking at Alex, I laughed. He has flour on his cheeks and clothes and paprika in his hair. "Alright my little helper, you go get cleaned up while I work on dessert."

"But Storm, I love making dessert." Yeah because you get to eat the cookie batter when I'm not looking.

I shook my head, " I'll give you a bigger piece at dinner if you bathe right now."

"Deal" He said while putting out his hand. I shook it then pointed in the direction of the stairs. He grinned and I could see his missing front tooth gap. He's 7 but he was a 'man' and 'men' are independent and don't need 'woman' to bathe him. Or so he says. Since mom isn't here most of the time I will usually supervise him.

He ran up the stairs and if mother saw him he would get us both in trouble. I began working on dessert which is a warm fudge-filled cheesecake. Mother wouldn't approve but it tastes amazing.

After taking the mac and cheese out to cool and popping the dessert in the fridge. I headed upstairs to take a shower. I scrubbed off the days activities with a rose scented body wash. Then washed my hair with honey smelling shampoo and conditioner. I got out, dried off, then moisturized with an unscented lotion. The Alpha's family, Beta's family, and the Gamma's family are coming to dinner tonight so everything has to be perfect. Or that's what my mother says. My dad is the more relaxed parent and when it came to things as important as this he just went with it.

Putting on my robe, I entered my room which is connected to my bathroom. My mother had picked out a formal dress which even looked way too tight . I picked it up, scrunched up my nose in disgust, then threw it back down. Heading over to my closet, I searched through it and found a fairly new pair of jeans (the ones with holes), plain grey T-shirt, and a long gold chain with circles in it. Quickly applying on blush and eyeliner, I paired it with white converse and went downstairs to take out the food. I took the cooked part of the cheesecake out of the of the oven and removed the the creamy part of it out of the fridge and pulled on a apron to finish making the cheesecake. My dad usually makes the dinner but my mother dragged him to take her shopping and for him to get a new outfit for dinner tonight. So they must have arrived when I was in the shower.

The door bell rang and I hurried to take off my apron. My mother passed me an gave me a disapproving stare at my outfit. She is definitely talking to me later about this. I could hear the Alpha's and Beta's family making their way towards the formal family room to chat about whatever they talk about.

Right now I'm so thankful that I had set up the table beforehand. I raced upstairs to get my brother. This time Alex was dressed unlike last time where we both had gotten grounded.

"Wanna race downstairs Storms." Alex asked with his famous puppy dog eyes. The kid learns from the best, me.

Eh. Why not? Because you could possibly embarrass yourself and then have to endure your mothers famous rants.

"Please Stormy." He asked, quivering his lips. Wow he's layering on the charm pretty thick.

"Ya snooze ya loose!" I yelled before jogging down the stairs. Once he caught up I let him pass me faking an injury.

"IT HURTS" I wailed in fake pain, clutching my shin.

"Alright little man you win this round." I said shaking my head and looking down.

Someone cleared there throat and I nearly broke my neck looking up.

Fortunately it was just Turner the Alpha son. Unfortunately it was just Turner the Alpha's son. He's cocky, arrogant, an a major douche. Not mention he has a need to target me out of the 367 other girls of the pack who swoon at his glance.

"Richards." I said wanting go wipe the smirk off his annoying face. Me and him are on a last name basis.

"Wintergerd. I see your running needs improvement and so does your acting." He said smugly.

"Remember that time you shut the fudge up. Me neither." I said before walking into the dining room.

I sat down next to my best friends Avery, Sapphire, and Sarah. Alpha sat at one end of a table and next to him is the Luna on the right, and and his offspring, Jackson and Sarah, sat to his left. The Beta sat to the left of the Luna with the Beta female on his left. To the left of the Beta female is the Gamma then to his left is is his mate. Then lastly my parents, the Deltas are at the end of the left side of the table. Their children sat opposite them.

Basically, the right side of the table goes Jackson, Sarah, Sage, Sapphire, Avery, Me, Alex. Then the left side goes Luna, Beta, Beta female, Gamma, Gamma's mate, Delta, Delta female. And the Alpha at the head.

The seating is always arranged in this format so it makes it easier when the Delta family has to host dinner. It isn't often, at the end of the month only there is a meeting of the werewolves in power of this pack. Its very boring and mainly for the adults to discuss pack business. So after dinner the teens are sent to my room and Alex is sent to bed. The hosting responsibilities are rotated throughout the year and every 4 months its our turn to host.

It might seem a bit snobbish for all three of my best friends to be of higher power then I but since we are always being forced together for everything then they kinda grew on me like barnacles on a boat. Bad example but you get the point.

Dinner went like usual, mom taking credit for my food, Sage trying to get Jackson's attention, Jackson making snide remarks at me, boring pack stuff, and me being mentally checked out. After dinner I all but raced to get out of there. I gave Alex a large wet kiss on the forehead and he wrinkled his nose wiping it off. "Night Alex don't let the bed bugs bite."

"Goodnight Storm." I walked with dread towards my room knowing Jackson had made himself comfortable in my room.

As I passed the the stairs leading to the wine cellar, where the adults had situated themselves at, I heard something unusual. My name. I stopped by the door and slowed my breathing so it was nearly impossible to hear.

I strained my ears to hear them since the were talking in hushed whispers.

"We cannot let females take over. We would be a mockery of the packs." I heard the Alpha whisper angrily. "And not to mention three female leaders, the very thought is absolutely insane."

"Well it's better then no leaders at all, Avery,Storm, and Sapphire are perfectly capable in being the next future leaders. Female or not." I could hear the Gamma say indignantly. I couldn't believe the Alpha was so sexist.

"Gavin could be the next Beta if he were trained properly." Gavin is the beta's brothers son. Wow I was shocked. I mean even the Beta didn't think his own daughter could be beta. Throughout the conversation my dad was quiet.

"No we don't have enough time for that. Their mates might be the only solution to this problem." I didn't wait to hear my dad's input or response. I couldn't I was sick to my stomach. I continued waking as if nothing had happened, but on the inside my mind was swirling with questions to the unknown.

Why can't females be leaders?

What if I don't find my mate before Jackson is of age?

Why didn't my dad defend me?

What will happen to the pack?

I have trained for this my whole life and I was not about the rug to be pulled under me. I rushed to my room suddenly not feeling well. Ignoring the looks of confusion and disdain from the people in my currently residing in my room I went onto the balcony for much needed fresh air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I combined Chapters 1 and 2 sp this is both of them together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 229K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...
52 0 10
Isabel is destined to be Alpha. Decided to take a leave and experience a normal non-supernatural life. In doing so she is met with struggles of keepi...
1.2M 62.2K 41
He's the most horrid, audacious Alpha known. His name sends chills down wolves' spines. With a horrible past, he's not one to be messed with. They sa...