naruto one shots

By wombatcat1903

hello im trying to rwrite naruto characters x resder one shot only males shikamaru neji sasuke naruto kiba ka... More

you've got it wrong! shikamaru
A/N PLEASE READ
The Prankster, Neji (part2)
kakashi 7 minutes in heaven
prankster,neji
hey evwry body
sasuke x reader(modern)
A/N REQUESTS
request closed
jealous itachi x reader (modern)
A/N
prankester neji x reader (le finalé)
jealous itachi x reader part 2
not an update but please read
closing the oneshot book?
i want your opinion
Please read
Author's Note

the prankster , neji

16.1K 198 184
By wombatcat1903

Name: sara tanaka
Age: 16
Looks:curly black hair, hazel eyes ,5'5"
Clothes: short sleeved white jacket, long and baggy purple t-shirt,black jeans,dark blue ninja shoes. Headband around her waist.
Village: leaf village
Jutsu:wind,fire
Friends:hinata, neji, lee, ten ten,naruto,kiba,gaara,kankuro
Team mates: johnny, marco
Personality:funny,kind,hyper,can be serious when needed,a little lazy,gets bored easily, prankster, carefree
Likes: training,swimming,pranking,pranking neji,make neji angry,ramen,taijutsu
Dislike:fangirls, bullies,pervs,sushi,drunk people
History:her dad was a drunk who killed her mother when she was 5. he set their house on fire, dying in the process  but sara had escaped. her uncle took her in after that. when she was 12 her uncle went on a mission and hasn't been seen since then. her uncle's wife had died years ago so she was only left with her cousin. she lived with him until he got married and after that she moved in Neji and Hinata.
Crush:neji
×××××××××××+××××××××××××××××+××××××××××××××+×××××××××××
"are you ready?" kiba whispered. 
we were hiding behind a bush. we were trying to prank Neji -which was somehow impossible-

i shushed him as i heard footsteps nearing us. on my mark we both jumped out from behind the Bush screaming at the top of our lungs. 

It wasn't Neji. It was hinata. who looked very unhappy and the moment.

"oh hi Hinata." i said waving at her awkwardly.

- sara-kun where were you? you had to be in the training area 5 minutes ago.

- oh come on Hinata i told lee to tell you that i would be there in 30 minutes.

- well and he did tell me that but his expression said you were up to no good.

with that she grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to the training area were we met lee and neji. the former looking way happier than the later. i waved at them with a big innocent smile.

-hey guys, long time no see. lee? i think i asked for a favor earlier.

- i know, and i told them.

but you blew my plan too.

"you had plans?"asked Neji angrily.

-well the original plan was to prank someone along with kiba and then lunch with naruto and then training.

-he raised an accusatory eyebrow and asked :" oh and who was the someone ?"

- doesn't matter anymore.

Neji exhaled angrily and glared at me. i chuckled  and asked :" what's up with you?you look really pissed off."

Neji snapped:"well it seems like you remember your plans with people when it comes to with everybody except me. we were supposed to train together yesterday.

- well i forgot.

- no you chose pranking people with kiba over your plans with me and didn't even bother to tell me.

uh oh! but i really had forgot.

- so, i forgot it.

-no you didn't.

- yes i did.

- HEY GUYS!

we all turned towards the sound. naruto.

- guys, grandma tsunade said that Hinata and kiba and me  have to go on a mission. Hinata you have to be at the gate in 30 minutes.

he left after that soon followed by hinata. neji decided to go help hinata pack up while lee and i stayed to train.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ next morning \\\\\\\\\\\\

- hey tenten. wanna hang out ?

- oh hi sara. sorry i can't. lee and i hanging out today.

she blushed a little. i smiled and said:" ok. bye."

well that sucked. 

i decided it would be a good idea to go out groccery shopping since we were running out of food. i was walking home with bags full of our neccessities when i ran into temari who apparently was visiting. we chatted for a little while and went our seperate ways.

after putting away all the grocceries i lounged on the couch not really having a thing to do. 

 i raelly dont know how neji and i are going to survive these few days without hinata. our personalities dont exacly worl well together. he's more on the calm and serious side while i'm more hyper and like to prank people on a daily basis.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

it was only 8 am. of the first day and i was already bored. i had already cleaned the kitchen and made breakfast for neji and myself and there was nothing much left to do. 

i changed into my comfy wear that i normaly wear(an oversized tshirt with black shorts) with my swimwear underneath. f there was really nothing left to do might as well go swimming. 

i looked at the clock. 8:30. are you serious? why did i had to to wake up so early? i could've slept in. 

time to wake up neji.it was usually hinata who waked him up in the morning so i'm not actually sure what time he usually wakes up. they were both always up before me but i hadn't seen neji yet so... . 

i enterd his room without knokcking cause what's the point right?

he was already up. fresh out of the shower laying on his bed reading, shirtless. i averted my eyes from his figure trying not to blush. i cleared my throat and looked back at him.

he was not expecting that. that was the first time i had caught him off gaurd. the second he heard my voice he jumped a little and tried to hide his book. that's when i noticed the cover. it was orange.

"haven't you ever heard of knocking?" he snapped but there was no heat in his words. he was avoiding my eyes.

he wasn't angry in fact a little ... nervous?

-i have. i didn't see you around the house so i thought you were sleeping and wanted to wake you up.

he blushed a little . 

"why did you want to wake me up?"

- well i was so nice that i made youbreakfast and didn't want it to go to waste; also i am very bored.

-so you decided bothering me would be the best thing.

-exactly! glad we think alike.

he sighed ignoring my remark.

"fine, lets go have breakfast then."

he stood up and walking passed me, not even bothering to put on a shirt . i followed him all the way downstairs to the kitchen. he sat down around the table eating his breakfast withhout saying anything. 

i smiled a little proud of myself for making good food. i walked up to the counter taking out ingredients for lunch and setting them on it.

- isn't it a bit early for making lunch? it's not even 9 am.

-well yeahbut i wanna go swimming and would be out for a few hours. thought i would make it beforehand.

i turned to him mustering up the sweetest smile i possibly can and asked:"would like to come swimming with me?"

he nodded, munching on his food.  after he finished his breakfast he helped me with packing  food to take with us.

/////////////////////////at the river///////////////////

i tossed my clothes on my bag and our lunch basket and waited for Neji to get ready. i was wearing my favourite purple bikini. 

i turned to look at neji, he had already taken off his clothes and in his swimsuit. damn, i could barely stop myself from drooling. his swimsuit the same color as his eyes and did it suit him.

after a long time staring at eachother in silence we both realised that we were actually staring and the other person could see us looking and quickly looked away both embarassed. 

we swam around for a few hours until we were both starving.

we sat beside the river eating the sandwiches we had made,both wrapped in towels.

my wet hair was around me sticking to my neck and back because Neji had stolen my hair tie.

///////////////////after lunch////////////////

-neji, give it back.

-what?

-my hair tie.

-no.

i chased him around the area. both our towels on the ground.i saw an opening and jumped on his backknocking both of us to the ground , me on top of him. he put my hair tie under him and starea at me awaiting my reaction. i decided a big shock would help me get the upper hand so i kissed him on the lips and used the ditraction to fish my hair tie out from under him. ipulled away grinning expecting an angry look on his face but he looked like a sad puppy.he looked like he was almost in tears.he pushed me off of him and turned away.

i think i just did something really wrog here. i put my hand on his shoulder leaning close to him and asked softly:"Neji are you okay?what happened?"

the only respond i got was:"another one of your pranks huh? making fun of me?"his voice cracked at the end.i looked at him shocked.

then i stroked his hair and said in a serious tone:"neji i may like pranking people specially you. but i would NEVER mess with people's emotions, or make fun of them. i'm sorry for what i did earlier."

i put my hand under his chin and and turned it gently making him look at me. i smiled at him. he smiled a bit back standing up.

 we packed our studd in silence and walked back.

///////////////////////time lapse////////////////////

-Neji!dinner is ready.

i called him from the kitchen, he hadn't spoken tome since lunch. when we had got home he had gone straight up to his room and locked himself in. 

it was about 8 p,m. i had taken a shower and made ramen. my wet hair was in a loose bun and(the classic line) i was only wearing panties,bra and an over-sized and very baggy t-shirt with a leaf village mark on it that came only to my mid thighs .

Neji came and sat in front of me, in the same outfit he had worn in the morning , there was a towel aound his neck and his hair was wet. why this boy had to be so HANDSOME?

i blushed a little and put his bowl in front of him.

- thanks.

he mumbled.

............................................................................................

We were still eating when we heared the door's bell.we both rushed to the door.  i opened it,to see a smirking kankuro.he looked at me head to toe and whistled under his breath.

uhhhhhh

-what do you want kankuro?
Neji asked sharply,he came in front of me to sheild my hald nacked body from kankuro's gaze. 
-well i wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to join me and some others at the beach but it seems like you are busssyyyy.
He looked at the shirtless neji and pantsless me. Then he winked at me , waved and ran away. I shut the door and dragged  neji who was glaring at the door to the kitchen to  finish our dinner. he still looked really pissed so i decided to leave him there and just hang in the livingroom. After a few minutes neji came out of the kitchen and walked towards the couch....wait what? Neji never does that!he usually goes to the little study we have.odd!whatever.he came and sat beside me, maybe a little closer than usual or maybe i'm overthinking. i mean i'm not complaining.

we put on this movie that looked good. it had a good plot but after a while it shifted to a heavily romantic type of movie and i'm not a fan of those kind of movies. i get bored so fast. maybe a little daydreaming would help?

what would it be like if neji and were a couple? what would we do in this situation if we had been a couple. not gonna lie the setting was a little bit suggestive. both half naked sitting way too close to eachother with a romantic movie on? 

eventually i fell asleep on the couch unknowingly clinging to neji.

//////////////////////////7///////next morning/////////////////////////////

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, well it was familiar but not mine, ...... wait....i'm in neji's room?what happened last night?
I sat up immedeitly and looked around. yes. it was infact neji's room.

the bathroom door opened a shirtless neji emerging from it. his shorts hanging dangerously low on his hips. I don't know what's up with just walking around half-naked. it was not like him. was he trying to get a rise out of me? i'm the one annoying people not him. it's not his job, it's mine. 
I blushed a little. whatever he was trying to do he was successing in flustering me.
-neji?emm...what am i doing here?
it was neji's turn to b,ush.
- well when we were watching movie you fell sleep hugging my arm,i couldn't free my arm so i carried you here with me.
-oh okay.
Why didn't he wake me up? he could have woken me up. well i was too embarassed to ask. 
-wanna go training?
-yeah sure, let me go and make breakfast.
I said jumping out of the bed running towards the door.
-oh,i...i already did.
He said blushing.i blushed a little too.
-well then let me change and then we can go have breakfast.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩ ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I was at the door only 3 minutes late, onnnnnllllllyyyyyy.i mean you can be punctual but to was point? 

an angry neji and me walked to the training area. ino and sakura were already there, arguing. just looking at them ideas on how to mess with them was starting to take shape in my head.and apparently it was evident on my face what i was cooking up.
-oh no. No no no no no no. No pranking today.
-oh come on neji.
-i'm not kiba.
-so?
-first i'm not a prankster.second we-are-going-to -train!
i tried to run away from him but he caught me sooner than i was willing to admit and dragged me towards the training area.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩time lapse₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

We went to ramens for lunch.we were  halfway through our lunch when kankuro approached us.
-hey guys, we're going to a nearby hot spring, wanna join?
-no!
-yes!
I shouted happily.
-oh come on neji, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase?
after a lot of persuading neji finally gave in and we followed to the hot spring. apparently kankuro had an ultier motive behind inviting us. he had booked three couple's rooms and aside from us there were 2 other girls and one boy so no matter what one room would be mixed genders.the two girls( Temari and tenten) quickly picked one of the hotsprings and went in. leaving with the boys.  i had to choose between neji,kankuro and gaara.
-i can come with you if you want.
Kankuro suggested.
-no. she is coming with me.
Neji protestedd quickly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards one of the unoccupied rooms.
...
getting into the hotspring was a little tricky for us. 

only my head and neck were out of water. And neji his compelete torso up. We were both blushing hard.there was an awkward silence set between us. 
-so..... neji thank you.
-huh? For what?
-you know for not letting kankuro come here with me.
-oh ok.
-and also i was wondering why didn't you wake me last night?
He blushed and muttered something under his breath.
-what was that?
-nothing.
I waited for him to answer, but silence. i sighed, getting up from my spot and walking towards him stopping right infront of him. the wate now down to the middle of my chest. his faced turned red but he still ignored me. he looked really flushed, almost sick. i hesitantly raised my arm and out my palm on his heart. it was beating like crazy. maybe he really was sick.
-neji are you okay?
-what?
-your face is red your skin is hot and your heart is beating fast are you sure you don't have fever? you look sick.
-oh yeah.
-awww are you blushing?

he leaned towards me our chests almost touching and whispered:"you're doing the same dumbass." 

i cleared my throat and looked away but not backing away.
"you didn't answer my first question."
"well,ummm, you looked very ... cute... and i couldn't bring myself to.."he trailed off, embarassed.

at this point we were both blushing pretty hard. 

"hey neji." i started"thank you..." i hugged him hard ignoring the fact that we were both naked. i had never actually really thanked him or hinata for helping me all these years.

"for everything. for helping me in the first place, for sharing your house with me and taking care of me. you and hinata are one of the most precious people in my life.

he wrapped his arms loosely around my back and squeezed me lightly resting his head on my shoulder. 

he replied, his voice so soft i could barely hear it."you and hinata are the most precious people in my life too. no matter how much you make me mad or angry."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........................................................
To be continued.

i edited another part. sorry for the delay. my classes had started and i was soo busy,i still am.

please leave a comment and let me know what you think about the changes i've made.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.2K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
239K 2.6K 32
the content is all nsfw- minors please do not interact but I can't stop you form reading. naruto shippuden attack on titan jujutsu kaisen #1 naruto...
8.5K 161 6
Just a book of one shots, nothing more really. There'll be some simple ones with random original characters, and maybe some specific ones from variou...
9.9K 185 10
hey dudes I'm making a one-shot book bc I wanna let out my creativity before I start writing a plot-based book on each character. All I can rlly say...