Long 'Fun' Class Trip to Italy

By KouMamoru

SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happines... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
crazy control room
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
OMAKE 2
CHAPTER 12
OMAKE 3

CHAPTER 9

9.7K 377 109
By KouMamoru

CHAPTER 9: YUMMY DINNER

I DON'T OWN KHR...

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG SPELLING, WRONG USE OF WORD...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

/

Tsuna entered the dining room. He was a little late because he has to accompany Lambo to go to the toilet. He sat beside Gokudera and grabbed a bowl of spaghetti. Before he able to scoop the spaghetti, someone harshly took it from him.

"Go fill in the Bolognese sauce, Dame-Tsuna," said Kei, scooping the spaghetti.

Didn't want to argue with them, Tsuna take the bowl and before he can moved to the kitchen, a voice shouted to him.

"Don't forget to bring out dessert, servant," said Kirito smugly. Tsuna sighed before nodded slightly.

/

"How dare they treat my descendant like a servant?" said Giotto in anger. He scratched the wooden door out of anger.

"Nufufufu, Tsunayoshi was currently on his way here," said Daemon, appeared behind Giotto.

"They probably joking," said G, appeared after that.

"Joke or not, now it's my time to shine. Give me that, Daemon," said Giotto, extended his hand toward Daemon. Daemon chuckled before taking out a vial from his jacket. G instantly paled when he saw Giotto asked Daemon to take out his secret weapon.

"What are you going to do with that, Giotto?" asked G nervously. Giotto couldn't think to kill those bullies, right? Giotto placed his finger on his mouth as if signalling G to keep quiet. He approached the sauce pot. Giotto darkly chuckled as he poured the content of the vial inside the sauce.

"Giotto!" exclaimed G in surprise. Daemon grabbed his mouth and disappeared, along with Giotto.

"Take as much as you can, Tsuna. Let those guys taste this yummy dinner I prepared for them," chuckled Giotto, just before he disappeared.

"Did I just mishear Primo's voice earlier?" asked Tsuna when he entered the kitchen. He spotted the pot and instantly filled the bowl with the sauce.

/

Tsuna placed the bowl on the dining table. Just when he prepared want to taste the dinner, someone grabbed his hand.

'What is it again at this time?' thought Tsuna, feeling irritated. He is very hungry right now. Just when he turned to look at the person, he surprised to see Nono smiling at him.

"Tsuna-kun, would you mind to accompany me to have dinner outside? I'm kinda boring tasting the same meal," asked Nono. Tsuna nodded shyly before he know it, he been dragged out of the dining room.

The students shrugged their shoulder, decided to ignore the old man closeness toward Tsuna. The old man probably just pities Tsuna for being so useless. They started to eat again but they noticed the guardians and Tsuna's group didn't taste the food for a second time.

"You guys not eating?" asked Kirito, slurping the spaghetti.

"It is fine, you can eat it all. We kind of full already," said Yamamoto.

/

"How could you poured out the whole content inside the pot?" asked G in irritation. They really did plan on revenge, but not killing them.

"What's wrong, is it not enough? Do you want me to pour out more?" asked Giotto playfully.

"It is more than enough! Just one drop is enough. You should know you used it before on Lampo, right? He was send to the hospital because of hemorrhoids for crying out loud" said G in anger.

"Ah, now that you mentioned it, I remembered it. Well, let us considered it just an accident," said Giotto. G facepalm. He just hoped Tsuna didn't catch on Giotto's sadism and masochist personality.

"You done an excellent work, Primo," said Reborn, entered the room.

"I guess tonight the toilet will be full house," smirked Giotto. Just after he said that, they can hear the student running outside in the hallways while shouting 'The toilet is mine'

G looked at the empty vial. He wondered if the student gonna survive their chronic diarrhea after tasted the altered sauce.

He remembered once when Kuro-Giotto emerged when Lampo accidentally ate Giotto's favorite shortcake. In anger, Giotto used a drop of that on a cake and gives it to Lampo to taste it. In the end, let us just say, Lampo end up detained in hospital cause of dehydration and hemorrhoids.

"You're up next, Arcobaleno," said Giotto, earning a smirk from Reborn.

TO BE CONTINUE...

A/N: I'M SORRY IT KINDA SHORT... CAN YOU GUESS WHAT that IS? I GIVE YOU CHOCOLATE IF YOU GUESS IT RIGHT?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 3 1
UNIVERSITY SEMI-AU! When Sawada Tsunayoshi finally came to Italy to take over the position of Vongola Decimo, he was expecting the toll University wo...
4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
201K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
27K 567 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...