The stray dogs

By bullypit224

A story of a stray dog who struggles. But one day he gets a rest More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 5
Chapter 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 6

512 7 2
By bullypit224

I woke up, next to Ringo he looked sick. I grabbed his fur and dragged him into the forest next to a river. Ringo woke up and bathed in the river. Ringo? I asked. He didn't answer. He silently came near me. His mouth was foamy and then I realized he had rabies! He snarled and leaped at me. I remember the raccoon, it must have had rabies! I can't run from him. I know what I must do. I run toward Ringo and sink my fangs in his throat. Ringo thrashes and kicks and growls. I bite down harder, and harder then he falls and dies. I lick his face and then howl for his body. I run away whimpering loudly. It starts to rain and thunder rumbles. A dark shadowy figure appeared. I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 97 7
what if killer frost had gotten pregant with savitar's baby and in the 6 months caitlin worked for amunet she had the child but was made to believe t...
596K 20K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...