Encounter with an unknown girl

De Hadassah16

Arjun Rana one of the most successful, workaholic billionaire. He is the man that every girl dreams of, he is... Mai multe

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Dedications

Chapter 12

6.9K 355 32
De Hadassah16

Flashback :
I was trying to process the word "Bucket list" in my brain, what does she mean by that? Is she going to die or something?

I had started framing number of questions in my mind about her regarding that word, i have to ask her about this, by then we had almost reached the place for tea and she has ordered it.

"Hello Mr.Cogitative, get out from your thoughts before it gets cold", she said placing my cup of tea in the table.

"Why your always in a deep thought?", she asked me taking a sip from her cup.

"Actually i was thinking about you", i said while shifting my stool near her.

"About me? What about me?", she raised her eyebrows while placing her cup in the table.

"You said bucket list some time before", i said taking a sip from my cup. Oh my god , this is so awesome , i mean mind blowing i guess this is one of the best tea i have ever tasted.

"Yup i guess i did so what's wrong in that?", she said snapping me out of my thoughts, ohh yes I have initiated this conversation.

"Mostly i have heard this from people who are about to die soon", i said.

"So", she said with a disgusted look.

"Are you going to die soon or something?", i said giving her a fully confused look.

She blinked blankly looking at me for few seconds and then she bursted into laughing, her laughter was even audible to the people near us and i felt a bit embarrassed.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you laughing like this?", i yelled at her.

"Don't yell at me, there's nothing wrong with me, things are wrong with you", she said while gasping air.

"Okay, let me make things clear to you", she said while picking her tea cup back.

"Everything we use has an expiry date unlike the human life , we don't know when death comes our way ,instead we keep on doing things planning things for our future, when we even don't know whether there is a tomorrow or not", she said and took a sip.

"So i believe enjoying each moment of life, living each moment of happiness today, instead saving it for tomorrow", she said giving me a confident smile.

"That's the reason i have made a bucket list, the list of things i want to do before death, i don't know when I'm gonna die, but i don't want to regret about anything in life or even don't want to miss any opportunity of being happy", she said finishing her cup of tea.

I sat staring her for a while, i could sense that there is some deep pain behind this carefree attitude of her, why is she trying to hide that.

"You know something, all these things just looks good in movies or novel, but practically in life it sucks", i replied giving her a 'you are crazy look. "In fact in reality only success can bring happiness in life, nothing else", i added.

"Typical business man attitude, i don't agree with you, because sometimes even loosing can give you happiness", she said.

"Do you think, this attitude of yours is gonna work anyway?", i asked her.

" If you feel so , then why don't you try this?", she said raising an eyebrow,"Then you will know for yourself whether it works or not", she replied.

"Okay, then i have a deal I will be here for about a month or two, till then i will try to live life in your way, if it works then i will do whatever you ask for"i said and she interrupted me exclaiming "Hurray, Hurray!!!", "I have not finished yet", i said while rolling my eyes and continued, "If it didn't work out then you have to do whatever i tell you to".

"Deal accepted and sealed", she said banging her hands in the table.

We finally decided to put our argument to an end and head back to home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning", said Mrs.Gupta as we entered the living room.

"Good morning aunty", we both said together and grinned looking at each other.

"You both are back?, I will get some tea for you both", she said.

"No need aunty, we had already", Archi replied.

"Seems like the day has started with some romance in the air", she said teasing us.

"Nothing like that Mrs.Gupta", i replied.

"Good morning everyone", Mr.Gupta wished while heading downstairs and we wished him back.

"So what's up do you both have any plans for today?", he asked while taking a seat in the breakfast table. We both shared a look but didn't answer him.

"Okay, if you are free or there is no plans then", he paused for a while and continued " I own a cafe nearby 'With Love' which is at five minute walk from here ,you can take a look of that", he said.

"Oh sure uncle, we will", Archi replied enthusiastically.

Present day :

"Yes, 'With Love' I remember now", Rehaan shouted in excitement. "Rehaan ", i rolled my eyes onto him.

"So you challenged her?", he asked me.

"Yes, I did", i replied "Then who won the challenge?", he asked me.

"For that you have to be patient and listen to the whole story", i said while taking the last bite of roti from my plate.

Hey everyone
If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote and comment.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

441K 20.8K 38
"There's no need to go searching for a bride, Dadi. We don't need a bride. It's a surrogate that we need. In order to fulfill my obligation, I need a...
655K 28.7K 52
Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and sometimes the cigarettes after sex. Arjun...
641K 40.6K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
768K 30.2K 39
You can't blame Gravity for Falling in Love.. Arjun Desai is a headstrong billionaire businessman. His parents' marriage made him hate the idea of lo...