BTS SMUT IMAGINES

By baileyexolove18

Hello!!! These are must read BTS smut imagines. A storyline goes with all stories, so it just want go straigh... More

I'm sorry(Jimin Smut)
Not So Innocent *part 2*
I'm sorry part 2
I'm sorry part 3
Dominant (Jin Smut)
First Time (Jungkook)
Dominant part 2
First Time part 2
First time part 3
Not So Innocent (Taehyung)
Accidents happen.
Mattress (NamJoon)
Forbidden Love (Jin)
Forbidden love (part 2)
Possessive Part 2
Stupid Ass wattpad!
Sorry, but surprise!!
Masquerade (NamJoon)
New Christmas list.
bye!!!!!

Possessive(Hoseok)

18.9K 232 14
By baileyexolove18

Hoseok leaned on the wall, and watched you talk to Yoongi. He watched you touch his shoulder, and smile at Yoongi. He didn't like it at all.

Yes, you and Yoongi are just friends, but it doesn't look that way to Hoseok. He's very possessive over his things.
"You should definitely get more rest Yoongi. You're starting to get dark circles around your eyes." You said to your friend Yoongi.
Yoongi smiled, and scratched the back of his head.
"I get sleep when I can (y/n). You should be talking to V about getting enough sleep. That kid is like the energizing bunny." You and Yoongi laughed.
"I'd be sure to do that". You hugged Yoongi before leaving to go see your boyfriend Hoseok.

Hoseok hid in a corner to make sure you didn't see him. Was he stalking you? He couldn't give to fucks about that. You were his, and he didn't want you hugging another man.

You drove to yours, and Hoseok shared apartment.
When you walked inside of the apartment all of the lights were turned off.
"Oh. He must not be home". You thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...