Forever With You, Lovely || B...

By TWareLovely

The sequel to the original Almost Is Never Enough! Ever since Jay McGuiness had uttered his innermost thought... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
New book out NOW

Chapter 132

67 3 0
By TWareLovely

Forever With You, Lovely

Chapter 132

When you woke up the next morning you grinned and jumped onto Jay, kissing all over his face happily to wake him up. "Well gosh good morning," he laughed.

"Not just any morning," you winked. "It's your birthday!"

"I guess it is," he chuckled.

You kissed his lips. "Stay here, I'll make you some breakfast," you smiled, before leaving the room.

"Uh uh uhhhhh," he said, "my after hours gift?"

"Yeah, for after hours," you winked, before walking downstairs.

"You said you'd be naked all day!" Jay called.

"Hold on, babe!" You yelled, before starting to cook.

You made his breakfast and brought it upstairs, before smirking sexily and pulling your shirt off. "Breakfast and a show?" Jay smirked.

"Course," you winked, before taking off your shorts.

He bit his lip at you as you took your bra and underwear off. "Damn," he mumbled.

You giggled and bent over to pick your shirt up. "This birthday is already good," he smirked, shooting you a wink.

You winked back, kissing him sultrily and then pulling away, "Finish eating, babe."

"Well I'm not eating alone. Come lay in bed, sexy," he said, patting the spot beside him.

You giggled and laid next to him. He grinned at you, feeding you some of his breakfast. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder, as he kept sneaking glances at your body. He smirked as you caught him, cheekily eating his breakfast. "I've got no shame getting caught," he grinned.

You rolled your eyes at him as he finished eating. "So what else do I get for being 24?" He asked, cheekily placing his hand over your crotch.

"Whatever you want, babe," you smiled.

"No limits?" He asked.

"I'm going to regret this, but no limits," you laughed.

He grinned deviously at you, "I want the roof tonight then."

"It's not our roof!" You laughed, "we're gonna get kicked out."

"Tonight. Nobody is gonna catch us," Jay said.

"Hmmm okay," you said, kissing his neck.

He grinned, moving towards your neck and nicking it with his teeth. You giggled as he kept leaving love bites down your neck. "I hope someone catches you with all of these," Jay said, trailing his finger across the marks.

You moaned softly. His eyes filled with lust, biting his lip. He trailed his lips further down. "I'm so yours," you mumbled.

He brought his lips to your breasts, taking one into your mouth. "Fuck," you moaned, pulling on his curls.

He groaned against your skin, pressing his body against yours. He switched to your other breast, as you arched your back and moaned. "So fucking gorgeous," he mumbled.

"Jay, babe," you groaned, as he left hickeys on your breasts.

"I want you to feel good," he mumbled, bringing his hand to your crotch and teasing you with his fingers.

"Jay!" You gasped, "it's your birthday."

"So?" He said.

"Let me pleasure you," you said, trying not to moan.

He nodded, climbing off of you. You pulled his shirt and jeans off, kissing down his chest and leaving hickeys. "Babe," he mumbled.

You kissed him through his boxers. "You're so fucking hard for me," you whispered sexily.

He groaned softly, holding onto your hips. You pulled his boxers down, taking him into your mouth. "Oh my god," he moaned softly.

You sucked him off as he held onto your hair. His head was thrown back from pleasure, your name escaping his lips in a breathless moan. You moved so that your legs were on either side of his chest as you deep throated him. "Babe," he groaned.

He held onto your ass, groaning. He saw an opportunity and started fingering you as you sucked him off. You gasped against him, pulling away. "Jay," you mumbled.

You moaned loudly as he continued. "Keep fucking going," Jay ordered.

You nodded, bringing your mouth back down and wrapping it around him. You continued as Jay fingered you faster, causing you to moan against him. "I'm so fucking close," Jay groaned.

You continued, feeling yourself starting to go weak. Jay came in your mouth, moaning loudly as you came over his fingers. You pulled away from him as he pulled out of you, both of you panting softly. "What the fuck, Jay," you laughed.

"I saw the opportunity and took it," he shrugged.

You rolled your eyes and cuddled into his chest, "You try everything, don't you?"

"Absolutely I do," he said. "I've got such a sexy submissive girlfriend," he smirked.

"Yeah yeah," you said. "Wait a second...did you just call me your girlfriend?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"Shit..." He mumbled. "I messed up. I'm really, really sorry, Lovely."

You just laughed and kissed him gently, "It's okay, rookie mistake," you winked.

"Oh thank god," he said, taking a sigh of relief before kissing your forehead.

"Alright, let's get up," you laughed.

"But that's effort," Jay groaned.

"I'll just be naked and alone..." You trailed off, standing up.

"Fine," he mumbled, getting out of bed.

You giggled, kissing his cheek and leading him to the living room. "What if someone walks in?" Jay chuckled.

"The door is locked," you shrugged, "Jay, Nathan walked in on you eating me out once. I don't think it could get worse."

He blushed slightly, "True, I guess."

You giggled and kissed him again. "I dig this view a lot, just so you know," he winked.

"I would imagine so," you laughed.

"Go do things," Jay said, "I want to see you."

You rolled your eyes at him before disappearing into the kitchen. He followed after you, watching you empty the dishwasher. "I love this so much," he said, slapping your ass.

"Jay!" You gasped.

He laughed at you, "Easy access."

You rolled your eyes, wiping down the counter. "I think you're sexy wiping that counter, babe," he smirked.

"Only because I'm naked," you rolled your eyes.

"It's not only because you're naked," Jay said. "But damn does it add to it."

You just shook your head as you finished up. The doorbell rang, and you and Jay both looked at each other, running upstairs and getting dressed. You laughed as Jay answered the door. "Oh, hey mates," he said.

"Ready to go out?" Nath asked, "we're going rockclimbing."

"Okay," Jay nodded. He kissed you quickly. "I'll see you later."

"See you later, babe," you grinned, "have fun."

"I'll try," he said, offering you a weak smile before walking out to the car and getting inside, driving off.

"Mate, you're old now," Max laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so," Jay said.

"I'm gonna piss myself when we go rock climbing," Nathan said, "fucking heights."

"You would have died if you were with us in Italy. There was a lot of climbing and we would've had to carry you back down," Siva laughed.

"When you finished fucking at the Coliseum." Max smirked.

"We aren't you, mate," Siva joked.

"Hey! Carrie and I haven't done anything yet," Max said.

"Lies. All lies," Tom said.

"Well, I haven't been inside her," Max laughed.

"Not yet you haven't," Tom smirked.

"It'll come soon," Max shrugged.

"So will she," Tom joked.

"Alright alright, that's enough," Siva laughed.

Jay chuckled a bit, before remembering that he hadn't taken his pills. He cursed mentally, knowing he would eventually have to take one of his emergency pills soon. He texted you quickly, letting you know.

You: Do you want me to meet you there with them? Do you have your emergency pills?

Jay: I have them, but I don't want to have to take them. Can you bring them?

You: Of course. I'll meet you over there.

Jay locked his phone, participating in some idle chatter until they arrived. They were starting to put on their harnesses when you arrived, discreetly giving Jay his pills and a water bottle. "Have fun," you smiled, kissing his cheek.

The other boys hadn't even seen you. Jay took his pills and then slipped the bottle in his pocket. You quickly left and he walked back over to them. "Let's do this!" Siva said.

*Meanwhile with you*

You were getting the house decorated while keeping an eye on Bella as the girls had come over to help you. "You're too sweet for doing this for him," Nareesha smiled.

"It's normal," you said.

"So how is Bella doing?" Annie asked. "Is she still sick?"

"I think she's almost healthy," you smiled.

"That's good," Annie grinned, gently tickling her.

"So Carrie...you and Max?" You smirked.

"Yeah," she said, smiling to herself.

"How's the sex?" Kelsey smirked.

"Hasn't happened yet," she shrugged.

"So tonight then?" Nareesha said, "we all know Max."

"He doesn't seem that sex crazed to me to be honest," she said.

"She's right," Annie said awkwardly, "He's nothing like he's made out to be."

"So Annie, is Nathan thinking of popping the question?" Nareesha asked, changing the subject.

"He's been talking about it a lot recently," she said, "but we both think it's still too early."

"And what about Kels? It's been what, six years?" You said.

"I know, we're just as bad as Siveesha," Kelsey laughed, "but he's definitely thinking about it."

"Jay and I got engaged after like 9 months...whoops," you laughed.

"Jay falls hard and fast," Kelsey said. "That's just who he is."

"It was probably stupid of us though. I'm sure everyone judges us," you said.

"Are you kidding me? I'm jealous of you and Jay," Annie said.

"Why?" You asked, "I had a child before I even got married."

"Because Jay is the biggest softie for you and he's so attached. God, he almost died for you and Bella. Nine months to get engaged was probably too much for him because he could have married you in a week," Annie said. "That kind of love is hard to come by."

"Besides," Kelsey said, "it doesn't matter for you two when you pop the question because it's evident that you're going to be together for the rest of your lives anyways."

"Yeah, I guess so," you smiled softly, allowing Bella to hold onto your finger.

"I'll go pick up the cake," Annie offered.

"Thank you," you smiled.

She left and Carrie sighed. "It's always awkward with her," she said.

"I don't blame you to be honest," Nareesha said, "but you'll both warm up to each other sooner or later."

"I don't think she likes me much," Carrie said.

"I mean, they have an odd history," Kelsey said. "Don't think too much into it."

"Well it bothers me," Carrie said.

"I know it does, but she is one of his closest friends. Who knows? Maybe in a few months it won't?" Kelsey said.

"Well he wants her constantly," Carrie said.

"Just give it time. He asked you out didn't he? He's moving on," you said.

She just shrugged. "He'll get there," you said.

Annie soon returned with the cake. "Awesome," you said, taking it from her. "I'll order the pizza later."

"So is Jay okay for the after hours?" Kelsey asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"He seems to be. He hasn't said anything against it," you said.

"How is he nowadays?" Nareesha asked.

"He's getting there. He still has his moments, but they don't happen as much anymore," you said.

"You're helping him the most," Annie said.

"He says that, but he still relies a lot on his pills," you said.

"It's because he thinks he needs them, so he psychs himself out," Kelsey said.

"I can't say he doesn't, but it's not my place to take them away from him and let him have a breakdown," you said.

"Yes of course," Kelsey said.

"He's gone through a full day without them, but then that was the first thing he did the next day. I don't fully know his limits, but all I know is that those pills help him progress past them," you said.

They all nodded. "Is the sex still good?" Annie asked jokingly, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah it still is," you laughed.

"Does he still try things?" Kelsey winked.

"He wants a new spot tonight so I guess so," you laughed.

"Oooohhh where?" Carrie asked.

"...on the roof," you said.

All the girls squealed, "Look at you," Annie laughed, shoving you lightly.

"I'm just hoping we won't get caught!" You laughed.

Everyone laughed. "What have you and Max done?" Kelsey asked Carrie, nudging her with her elbow.

"We've only gone to third base," she laughed.

"But how many times have you gotten there?" Kelsey asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Twice," she shrugged.

"So you've seen how big he is," you smirked.

"I have," she nodded. "That's going to hurt like hell the first time."

"You'll get used to it," Annie laughed.

"What...?" Carrie said.

"Sorry, it was a joke," Annie mumbled.

Carrie just nodded, not wanting to start something. "I'll go decorate some more in the living room," Annie mumbled, leaving.

"Well uh guess that slipped," Kelsey said awkwardly.

"Just like how she 'slipped' onto my boyfriend's dick," Carrie mumbled.

"This is going to take some getting used to," Nareesha said. "Just...try to like each other, I guess?"

"Yeah," Carrie mumbled.

"Let's all just forget about this. Here, play with Bella to distract yourself," you said, picking Bella up and placing her into her arms.

Carrie nodded, doing so. "Bella, look, it's a new friend!" You smiled.

Bella smiled softly. "She's so cute," Carrie smiled.

"Well duh," you said jokingly.

She laughed at you, gently tickling Bella's sides to make her giggle. You finished decorating and cooking and were told that the boys were on their way home. "Okay, I think we're ready," you said. "I just told Siva to stall Jay in the car while the rest of them walk in."

The boys quickly walked into the house as you got changed into a nice dress and hid with the others. Eventually Jay walked in as you all jumped out, yelling, "Surprise!"

He blushed heavily, "Thank you, you guys."

"Happy birthday, babe," you grinned, kissing his cheek.

He hugged you happily. "This was all you, wasn't it?" He grinned.

"Possibly," you smiled.

He tickled you softly, "Thanks, bitch." He joked.

"You're welcome, asshole," you laughed. "Now come on, we have food for you."

Jay followed you to the table, grinning as everyone grabbed food buffet style and made small talk. "How was rock climbing, babe?" You asked, holding his hand as he ate.

"Fun. Terrifying, because I'm much too clumsy to be climbing straight up in the air, but it was great," Jay smiled, "Nath pissed his pants."

You laughed, kissing his cheek. "Did not!" Nathan said, kissing Annie gently, "don't listen to these hooligans."

"You totally did," Tom laughed.

"Should I check?" Annie winked jokingly, pressing a palm to his crotch.

"Oh stop that," he said, swatting her hand away. She giggled and kissed nose.

You all eventually finished eating before you winked at Jay and brought the cake out, dimming the lights. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday", offkey and loudly for comedic effect, of course. Jay blushed as everyone sang as you brought it over to him. "Make a wish," you smiled.

You wrapped your arms around his waist as he thought for a moment and then blew out the candles. "What did you wish for, love?" You asked, kissing his cheek.

"If I say it it won't come true," he smiled, kissing you gently.

"Alright, let's eat some cake and get the music going!" Tom yelled.

You cut the cake and passed it out. Bella giggled and shoved her finger in Jay's slice of cake, spreading it on his nose. "I can never trust her with desserts," he laughed.

"Never," you giggled, wiping his nose with a napkin.

"Bella, may I have this dance?" He asked her.

She giggled and nodded excitedly. Jay started swaying with her in his arms, tickling her softly from time to time. She rested her head against his chest as she cuddled with him. Eventually everyone got up as well, dancing to the slow music. After a few more seconds, Jay put Bella down in her bassinet, taking your hand instead. You smiled at him, wrapping your arms around his neck. He kissed you gently, smiling at you. You smiled softly at him, kissing his forehead. "Thank you for this," he grinned.

"It's no problem. Anything for you," you smiled.

"God you look gorgeous," he mumbled.

"You look so handsome," you smiled, caressing his cheek gently.

"I'm in a t-shirt and cargo shorts," Jay laughed.

"What's your point?" You said.

He smiled and kissed you again. You kissed him back happily before leading him back to sit down. "I should call my brother," he said, excusing himself to do so.

You waited for him to come back as you held Bella close to yourself. Nathan sat next to you, kissing your cheek gently, "What's up love?"

"Jay seems happy," you grinned. "That's all that I wanted."

"He's like that whenever he's with you," Nathan grinned.

You smiled at him, kissing his cheek. Nathan pulled you close to him, "I feel like we haven't properly spoken in ages," Nathan said.

"I'm sorry about that," you said.

"It's alright, babe," he smiled.

You smiled back at him, kissing his cheek. He stood up and got two beers, handing you one and smiling. "Thanks Nath," you grinned, taking a sip.

Jay soon returned, sitting on the other side of you and kissing you gently. You kissed him back before pulling away. "Everything is good?" You asked.

He nodded happily, "Can we dance again? This is a faster song."

"Of course," you said, placing Bella into her bassinet before he led you to the floor.

You giggled as he and you danced badly on purpose, pulling some corny moves. "You're the best," you grinned as he spun you around.

"I think you are," he smiled, tickling you softly.

You giggled as he did, letting him wrap his arms around your back. He kissed down your neck gently. "Jay, not in public," you laughed.

He smiled and kissed you gently. "Come on, let's get you drunk," he winked, leading you over to the alcohol.

"Drunk sex tonight? Classy," you smirked, taking a sip from the cup he gave you.

"I like being drunk with you," he shrugged, downing his beer.

You leaned up and pecked his lips. He smiled and grabbed another beer for both of you and then hooked his arm with yours. "Someone get a photo of us trying to drink like this!" He said.

Nathan smirked at you two, taking a couple pictures. You giggled as he spilled some on himself and unhooked your arms, grabbing a napkin and dabbing at his shirt, "Are you sure you're not turning 4?"

"Are you sure you're not turning four?" He mocked you, laughing.

"You totally just confirmed my statement," you laughed, grabbing him by the collar and kissing him.

He smiled into it, kissing you back. "This dress looks sexy as fuck," he mumbled.

"Good to know," you smirked.

He kissed your jaw heatedly before pulling away from you and winking, leading you back over to dance. "You're in a really good mood, my tipsy fiancé," you giggled.

"Mhhhhmmm," he said, getting behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, "it's my birthday."

You turned your head and gently kissed him. He smiled into it as he kissed you back, moving his hands to your ass cheekily. "Hands off until tonight," you winked, leading him back over to sit down.

He rolled his eyes but smiled and followed you. You wrapped your arm around his waist, resting your head against his shoulder. "Look at the lovely couple," Nathan grinned.

"Oh hush," you laughed.

"Why? I'm happy for you," he said.

You shot him a smile, kissing Jay's cheek. "How about you, when are you going to pop the question?" Jay asked.

"It's still a little early now, but I will," he said.

Jay nodded, "Thank you again, for today."

"Hey, Lovely just asked us to get you out of the house," Nathan shrugged.

"You didn't have to take me rock climbing though. It was nice to just be the boys again," Jay said.

"We can do more stuff together. It's just all up to you," Nathan said.

Jay nodded and Nathan left to go dance with Lily. Annie and Max seemed to be having a nice conversation, staying a comfortable distance apart. "Jay, I actually have something for you, that is if you want it," you said, showing him a small wrapped box.

"You didn't have to," Jay said.

"I did," you nodded, placing it in his hands.

He unwrapped it carefully. Inside were three plane tickets and a small key. "After you saw that house I asked your mum to check it out for us. She said it's perfect and well...that's the key," you said.

"No way," Jay said, his jaw dropping.

"It's ours, Jay," you smiled, holding his hand tightly. "Those tickets are for next week."

"Holy shit," he said, "how did you make an offer and get it so quickly? You did all of the paperwork yourself?"

"You're a celebrity Jay, it's not too hard to put you at the top of the list. You have to take a few photos with the previous owner's daughter, though," you laughed.

He hugged you tightly. "Thank you so much," he said softly.

"I'm in love with you," you said, "Happy birthday."

He grinned at you, kissing you happily. "We have a house," he said, overjoyed.

"We do," you smiled, "we do."

"God I love you so much," he grinned.

You grinned and kissed him again, pulling on his hair gently. "Don't make me moan yet," he laughed.

"I'm drunk and happy; put your lips on mine," you said.

He laughed, pressing his lips to yours again. You kissed him happily, moving your lips in sync and kissing him until your lips felt swollen. "I love you," he grinned.

"I love you too," you grinned.

He gently kissed your forehead, holding you close to himself. "I can't believe we have a house," he whispered.

"We do," you smiled against his chest. "It's all ours, Jay."

"And it's the garden," He said, "my garden."

"It is," you smiled. "You can finally let that dream happen."

"We need our little boy," he said, rubbing your stomach.

"We'll get him," you smiled. "But what if we have another girl instead?"

"I'll love her the same," Jay grinned, kissing your temple.

You grinned at him, kissing his cheek. "Old married couple," Nathan smirked.

"Shush," you smiled, resting your head against Jay's chest.

The rest of the night passed with good conversation and lots of alcohol and laughter. "We'll let you two have your after hours gift," Tom smirked.

You rolled your eyes and thanked everyone for coming as they filed out, placing Jay's gifts on the counter on their way out. "Really, thank you so much for today," Jay said, wrapping his arms around your back.

"It was nothing. You did so much more, but I tried," you said.

"It was more than enough," he said, kissing your forehead.

"I love you," you smiled, kissing him gently.

"I love you too," he smiled back, kissing you again.

You straddled his lap as you kissed him. He placed his hands onto your thighs, rubbing circles into your skin. You slid your tongue in, pulling on his curls gently. He restrained his small moan, sliding his hands up your dress. "This dress is so fucking sexy," he mumbled.

"Why don't you take it off?" You said.

He smirked and unzipped it, letting you pull it off. "I love that little cross arms thing," he smirked, "it's such a fucking tease."

You smirked at him, taking his shirt off. You took a moment to run your hands down his torso gently. "Babe," he mumbled.

"You're a fucking masterpiece," you mumbled, kissing his neck.

He blushed slightly at your words, holding onto your hips as you laid kisses across his skin. "All I want is you," you mumbled, as you continued kissing down his torso.

"Babe," he moaned softly.

You took his hand and carefully led him to the fire escape steps, running up them until you got to the flat roof, where you had set up blankets and sheets. "Wow," he mumbled.

"This is what you asked for, isn't it?" You said, hooking your thumbs into his belt loops.

He nodded, letting you take his shorts off. His hands ran over the lingerie you'd chosen, clearly delighted. "Do it," you mumbled.

He unclasped your bra, biting his lip as he took it off of you. You slid his boxers down as you kissed him. He pulled your lace underwear down slowly. "Are you ready?" You asked.

He nodded, laying you down on the blankets and kissing down your body. You moaned softly, holding onto his hips. "How do you want me?" You asked shakily.

"I just want you," he said softly, kissing your forehead. He slid on a package and lined himself up before pushing himself into you.

You moaned loudly, biting your lip as you adjusted to his size. "I love you," he said, pressing kisses to your face.

"I love you too," you said, surprised by his gentle nature.

He rocked his hips passionately into yours. "I love you," he groaned again, his mouth by your ear as he rocked at a steady pace.

You let your hands roam his skin. "This feels so good, Jay," you moaned softly, watching the moonlight outline his body.

He nodded, loving the way you looked right now and your expressions. He rocked into you again, kissing and sucking on a spot on your neck as he did so. "Babe," you moaned softly.

"You're so gorgeous," he mumbled against your skin.

Your nails dug slightly into his back. He groaned softly, continuing to have you passionately. You both eventually reached your highs, and he pulled out of you, laying by your side. You were panting softly as he pulled you into his chest, trailing kisses down your spine. "I love you so much," he mumbled.

"I love you too," you said, "Happy birthday."

He nodded, kissing you gently. "I wish I could've made it better," you whispered.

"No, don't say that. This was probably my best birthday," he said.

"Really?" You asked.

He nodded and you smiled at him, pecking his lips as you covered both of you up. He sighed happily, "I want to fall asleep under the stars with you, but Bella is inside."

You nodded, kissing his forehead, "Another time."

He smiled and kissed you gently, pulling his boxers back on as you pulled on your bra and underwear. You picked up the blankets and followed him back down to your flat, both of you being quiet so that no one heard you. Jay smiled and carried Bella up to bed. She giggled at him, playing with his curls. "What's up, lovebug?" He asked.

She smiled cheekily at him, continuing to play with his hair. "Okay, We've got a diaper situation," he laughed, passing her over to you.

You groaned jokingly, taking her out of his hands and changing her in the bathroom. He thanked you with a kiss on the cheek. You smiled at him, finishing up and gently tickling Bella's sides. She giggled, grabbing onto your hands to stop you from doing so. "You're cute, little girl," you smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Luh oo," she said.

You both smiled at her. Jay nuzzled into her stomach, causing her to laugh hysterically. "Mommy will punish Daddy for that," you said, tickling Jay.

"She likes it!" He said in defense, laughing loudly at you.

You smiled and kissed him gently. He smiled into it, kissing you back for a few moments. "I live the best life," you grinned.

He grinned at you, encasing you in his arms. Bella giggled at you two, making a grossed out face. "You don't like kisses?" You giggled, attacking her face with kisses.

She laughed hysterically. "My turn!" Jay laughed, nuzzling into her side.

She was squirming around laughing. You both gave her a break to breathe once you saw that her cheeks were a bright red. "I'll punish Mummy for tickling you," Jay winked, tickling you.

"But she likes it!" You mocked him, laughing.

"So do you," he chuckled.

You rolled your eyes jokingly at him, pecking his lips. "Alright everyone, off to bed," you said.

"Yes Mum," he said, picking Bella up and putting her into her bassinet, covering her up before bringing you back into your room.

You held his hand, kissing his bicep. He smiled at you, leading you into bed and wrapping his arms around you. "I'm too short," you laughed, curling into him.

"But you're cute," he laughed.

"But it's annoying when I try to kiss you because I have to stand on my tiptoes," You frowned.

"Guess I'll just have to squat," he chuckled.

"Then you'll get a better butt than me!" You complained.

"I can't win with you," he laughed.

You giggled and kissed him gently. "Sleep, Lovely," he whispered.

"But I'm hyper," you complained.

"Oh shush," he chuckled.

You kissed down his chest happily, getting out of bed and dancing around. "Babe?" He laughed. You giggled, sitting in a spinning chair and spinning around. "You're so weird," he said.

"You're gonna have to wrestle me back to bed, loser," you taunted.

He groaned, getting out of bed and throwing you over his shoulder. "Now what?" He laughed.

You squirmed in his embrace, reaching down and grabbing his butt. "Struggling is only making it worse," he laughed.

You started tickling him. "Stop!" He laughed.

"Put me down!" You said.

"Fine," he groaned, "but you're going to bed, little one."

"Nope," you giggled once he put you down, "I'm going through your drawers."

"Fine, but I'm going to bed," he said, getting under the covers.

You opened his drawers, smirking as you found one of your thongs and dangled it in front of him. "So?" He said.

You rolled your eyes as you continued looking through it. "You're going to be up all night doing this aren't you? I've got nothing to hide," he said.

You giggled as you found a DVD. "Is this what I think it is?" You smirked.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"We were so inexperienced back then," you said.

"I know," he mumbled.

"We're much better now," you giggled.

"Yeah," he grinned.

You smiled and kissed him gently, deciding to lay down with him. He wrapped his arms around you, snuggling closer to you. "Night babe," you whispered.

"Night, my love," he mumbled, kissing you gently before you both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Remember to
follow @joyce13_tw on Twitter and @thewanted13 on Instagram! Also follow my fan page @twarelovely on Instagram!

HEY HEY HEY IF YOU DONT READ THIS MESSAGE THEN YOU WON'T KNOW THAT THERE'S GOING TO BE A THIRD BOOK (ANOTHER? YES!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 7.2K 58
(Complete) After decades, it's the end of an era on The Point. Change is inevitable and Will Drake doesn't like it. Will has the career he always dre...
107K 3.4K 34
It's so crazy how you could have everything you've ever dreamed of and then have it snatched from you in a matter of two minutes.. Yaminah Idigni kno...
1.8K 35 32
Tommy Shultz is the jock that every woman wants and every guy wants to be. He's good looking, surprisingly intelligent and confident. His college sch...
7K 184 15
*completed* Saffron Baker's life is transformed into a blur of excitement, showbiz and heartache once she's given the chance to perform with The Want...