Lush Corruption | Harry Styl...

By butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 2 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) | Continuation of Mou... More

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Corruption | COMPLETED ✓ | Harry Styles AU
01
02
AFTER or Lush Corruption??!11?
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 (part one)
12 (part two)
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
Lush Corruption is
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
LUSH CORRUPTION FINAL CHAPTER
36
The Fanfiction Awards 2018

24

100K 3.6K 1.2K
By butterflytattoo

Vicky West

Life never treated me kindly.

How was I going to tell Harry that the person he absolutely loathed got engaged and moved to Germany? The bigger problem: how was I going to mention Liam being the new assistant manager? The man he loathed even more.

I always had to deliver terrible news.

And I didn't really have a chance to call Red or to resolve it properly because of Harry picking me up after my shift. My feet dragged me over the parking lot, and I spotted his car a few metres away from me. The door opened - even and though I was exasperated towards Kent's departure and Liam's return – I managed to smile automatically when Harry stepped out. A dazzling, proud, smile was crossed on his features and I noticed he had changed his clothes.

''Glad to have you back, babe,'' Harry said, and pressed his lips firmly onto mine.

The taste of his lips was a feeling which would never tired me. One of his hands held my cheek, and he moved with his thumb over my skin softly.

''It's a good thing I am not working here endlessly,'' I spoke in an honest manner.

''Get in the car. I have to tell you something,'' Harry told me. He wanted to open the passenger side for me, but I told him not to. He disappointedly accepted my refusal; after all, he knew his pleading wouldn't help him get anywhere.

I buckled my seatbelt as I heard the engine roar to life. He backed out of the parking lot and drove straight away. ''I talked with William, and he is ecstatic about the Masked Ball. He kept telling me how overjoyed he was about being able to give me my birthday present sooner.'' He told me, but I could see his facial expression showed he wasn't excited about this.

''You don't seem thrilled about that,'' I pointed out carefully, and he grabbed my hand tightly.

''I'm certain he's going to give something that might piss you off.'' He rumbled angrily. ''William is going to send woman to the ball and basically think I'll take advantage of them. But you know I won't do such thing, right?'' One of his eyebrows raised as his eyes flickered from the road and then back to me.

''I know they don't matter to you,'' I told him. ''What has happened to you in the past, and the couple of weeks with William, are days you want to forget. I'm afraid of losing you, I know you will stay around.'' I assured him. He was being a better self, and falling back into his old pattern wasn't going to happen to him. Not anymore.

As he was driving, he brought my hand to his mouth and placed a rushed kiss on it. ''I was freaking out on the inside, thinking you wouldn't trust me under such circumstances.''

I didn't want him to think I wouldn't trust him. Red showed me that I didn't need to hold onto the past every day.

I chuckled breezily. ''Don't think I'll doubt you, Harry.'' If I had to assure him thousands of times that I wouldn't stop trusting him, then I would do such thing. As long as he knew I was consistently by his side. ''Also, we need to make sure William doesn't spot us together.''

''That's why it's better to go to your apartment instead of my house,'' Harry explained to me. He had it all figured out. ''I wanted to rent a car, but then decided against it because I am not going to drive in a piece of crap. I've grown attached to my Bentley.''

''I know,'' I giggled. ''I don't mind.''

Harry was still holding my hand as we were driving on the road. Somehow I repeatedly felt more comfortable in a car at night. Masses of people wouldn't look at you. They wouldn't notice what you were doing.

''Are you looking forward to the ball?'' I wondered amiably.

''I don't know what to expect,'' Harry opened up. ''I just want to make sure William and Carmen get what they deserve. They have been playing a dirty game for such a long time, it's time we take revenge.'' He squeezed my hand briskly. ''I am still in for it.''

''Me too,'' I breathed out heavily. ''They separated ys, and we both didn't even relish the time we were disconnected. For so many of us it's going to be a lively night, but we are basically playing a part.''

''And we will succeed,'' Harry added confidentially. ''We always do.''

After a while Harry drove into the parking lot. He made sure his Bentley was parked inside of the apartment. I was gone, shortly, to get my keys of the Mini-Cooper so his car could be safely in the garage. He told me if someone would steal my car tonight, he would buy me a Bentley too. Don't get me wrong, but I was praying silently to be robbed.

Harry stepped out of his car, and it looked ferociously hot when he did. I didn't know why, but he carried this vibe with him which made me just melt and love-struck. His legs brought him to the back of the car, and he shut the trunk after opening it. I saw his Louis Vuitton bag in his hand.

''Are you staying the night?'' I speculated precipitously.

''If you don't mind,'' Harry replied. ''Now that things are positive between us, I want to spend most of my free time with you.'' His conscientious words made my heart beat agilely. Harry was so affectionate at certain moments that I just wanted to holler it from the rooftop to everyone on the Earth.

''I'd love to have you around,'' I spoke. Keeping myself under control, even though all the emotions which were rushing through my body made me go nuts. Out of love.

Once he was by my side - and the Bentley was safe - he claimed my hand. We walked up the stairs, and Harry told me some hideous jokes. It was a hard thing to do – holding your laughter when he was by your side – and we couldn't be too boisterous since Miss Berch would lose her shit.

''Harry,'' I said, and pressed my finger against his wet lips. ''Shhhhht....'' But it was hard to keep myself serious when he was staring down at me.

He smiled against my finger, and licked it speedily. It reminded me of today's activity; when I was sitting on the kitchen counter and he licked the inside of my hand by cause of me covering his mouth.

''Why do you always have to lick me?''

''Funny how you say that without thinking about the double meaning,'' Harry told me playfully. I rolled my eyes, and I opened the door of my apartment. We both walked inside, and he threw his bag onto my bed.

''Occasionally I wonder if you have manners,'' I muttered while walking past him.

''I'm allowed to behave like a ten year old around you,'' Harry spoke.

"Is that so?''

''I'm your boyfriend. It's my job to bug the shit out of you, love.'' He proclaimed.

''Sure,'' I said while shaking my head in disapproval. I entered the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator. I was searching for something to drink, but was shortly distracted by Harry who slammed against my butt. I closed my eyes, and I just could feel the spot burning. My hand pulled the apple juice out of the refrigerator, and I spoke aloud; ''How entertaining.''

''Yes, for me it's quite entertaining. For you. . . . I doubt it.'' Harry mentioned.

I poured two glasses with apple juice, and shoved one to Harry. He was standing at the other side of the kitchen counter. ''I wonder how I'm ever going to survive with you,'' I sighed.

''You managed to keep up with me when we first met one another. I was a persuasive and thirsty man, much worse than now.'' Harry stated. ''Now we can have a conversation instead of me imagining my hands in your panties.''

''You are making everything much worse by speaking your mind,'' I commented. He laughed about my annoyed state. But he was also aware that I was enjoying his playful way very much. I opened one of the kitchen drawers, and held something between my fingertips. ''I've something for you,'' I threw it towards Harry, and he caught it with his hand easily.

''The key to the vault,'' He spoke.

''Yeah,'' I muttered. ''It was not what I expected to see, and clearly you understand I wasn't very elated about it either.'' I said nicely. Harry knew I wasn't trying to get into a fight. ''I found out that... You have a past with Keeton. You don't owe me an explanation for that, because I wasn't a part of your life back then.'' I immediately opened up. Thinking about what Red told me about letting the past of Harry not infect my mind-set.

''I can give you one,'' Harry objected.

I sealed my eyes for a moment. ''You don't have to,'' I spoke honestly.

Harry placed the key in the back of his pants, and brought his attention back to me. ''I do owe you one, Vicks.'' He sighed. ''Keeton and I shared a past, indeed. But she has always been a dancer at the Moulin Rouge, and she fell for me. Unexpectedly, may I add.'' He rubbed into his eyes. I knew he was sleepy because of everything what happened today. ''The reason she pushed you off that stage is because she knew I was infatuated with you and not her. Getting you out of her way seemed to make her think she was capable of getting me.''

''That's why you fired her,'' I babbled.

''She caused you pain. So much misery for something you had no say in. Whether you liked me back then or not, it wouldn't have made her change her mind when it came to pushing you off stage. But, she isn't a part of either of our lives anymore, luckily.''

I chuckled softly because of Harry's words. He drank all his apple juice, and placed the glass next to the sink. I was moving the glass, and I saw the apple juice pouring out of it as we got silent. But then my body tensed when Harry said words out loud I never expected him to say.

''I found out you looked through my e-mails,'' Harry said.

The beat of my heart was going faster, and I had no idea he was capable of knowing such thing. Then, again, it was Harry. He was full of surprises. My hands were sweaty in a split second, while I was standing here unquestionably in shock. I had to say something, otherwise I looked more than dumb.

I was caught.

"Harry I'm so sorry, b-''

''You felt like there was more I hadn't told you.'' Harry cut me off. I was turned around, and I looked in his eyes. They didn't show me an emotion which was linked to sadness or betrayal, though. ''Sit down, please.'' He asked of me, and I did. I sat myself on the bar chair hesitantly, and Harry stood right in front of me.

''My life isn't easy, and I try to tell you everything. Every damned little secret that is hidden and might work against us one day. I won't be able to not disappoint you at some point, because we don't know what will happen.'' He said, and even though he wanted to make sure the words sounded soothing, they also scared be a little bit.

''I was in shock by what I'd just witnessed; your background with Keeton. I thought that meant you were hiding more, and I was wondering if I knew the real you.''

''You know the real me,'' Harry grabbed my hands in a rush. ''You have made sure the real me got a chance to exist.''

''Have. . . Have you stopped with selling video's?''

He inhaled a deep breath, and sat opposite of me. "I stopped. I have no contact with any of these men. I hadn't even turned that computer on since the moment I send that e-mail.'' He licked his lips nervously. ''You do trust me, right?''

''I do,'' I assured him instantly. My hand touched his cheek. ''More than anything.'' Carefully I removed my hand from his face. ''What are you going to do with all the DVD's? Are you going to keep them forever o-''

''I am heading to the club tomorrow morning to make sure everything gets destroyed. I want to put all of that behind me. Before I arrived at V's Café, I called Marcel. He's helping me tomorrow to get rid of everything I have filmed, saved on the computer, and given to other people. So we will never get confronted with this ever again.''

''Thank you, Harry. For doing something like this for me.''

''This is something I should've done earlier,'' he replied honestly. And he knew I agreed with his words.

..

I handed Harry a mug with tea, and he gestured me to sit next to him on my couch. We both had taken a shower, and he was quite annoying in the shower cabin. He kept adding shampoo in my hair while I was getting rid of it. Even so, his playful state was something I always adored. Now we were wearing matching Calvin Klein pyjamas, since Harry bought them back in Florida and it warmed my heart that he did something so adorable for me like that. I had to wear it.

I pressed my body against his while I drank the warm cinnamon tea. ''I have to tell you something, and I know you won't be super happy about it.'' I spoke nervously. Harry's eyes searched for mine, and I was aware he became apprehensive by cause of the facial expression I carried with me.

''What's wrong, love?'' He questioned me. He pressed his lips against my head.

''I-I . . .'' I sighed. ''I didn't know about this until just a few hours ago.'' I had to urge to tell this before speaking about what was currently going on. ''Kent quit his job at V's café a few weeks ago.'' I announced. I didn't want to keep all of this to myself for a long time, and knew that honesty between Harry and I was something outrageously important.

Out of happiness, Harry smiled brightly at me. ''That's wonderful news, Vicky. Why would I be mad about that?'' He questioned me with this grin across his face which would be erased any time soon.

''Because Liam got the job,'' I added in a rush.

Harry's eyes widened, and – indeed – his smile was vanished. ''As in Liam-asshole-Payne?''

''Yes,'' I murmured.

Harry removed his grip from my body, placed his mug away, and sat on the edge of the couch. ''Since when?''

''I have no idea, but not longer than two weeks ago for sure.'' I informed Harry immediately. ''I know he is up to something, Harry. Otherwise, he wouldn't take that job.'' I placed my mug next to Harry's, and placed my hand soothingly onto his back.

''You told him you work there, didn't you?'' I nodded simply, and I could see Harry being livid about Liam being close to me. ''Please, I beg you, Vicky,'' He said and grabbed my hands. ''Quit that horrendously bad paid job, and I'll pay you triple. Even more if you need it. I despise Kent in all ways possible, but Liam is much, much worse.''

''I know,'' I said. ''I just don't know, yet.''

''You can leave easily,'' Harry told me right away. ''Look, I know this job means a lot to you since it was your first job in LA. But isn't the second one the one you wanted the most? Dancing, acting and singing is your passion.''

"For some reason, it doesn't feel right to say yes to your proposal.'' I whispered while shaking my head.

''What isn't right about it? Tell me, Vicks.''

''It seems that I am taking advantage of your wealthy position in this world, and I don't want that.'' I explained. ''Besides that, I will never be able to repay you in any way possible.''

''Your safety,'' Harry spoke. ''That's the reward I receive from keeping you away and paying you more than you do now.''

''I-''

''Do it tomorrow, before he gets his hands on you.'' Harry encouraged me. I understood why he wanted me away from Liam, and perhaps that was the right thing to do. I nodded acceptingly, and he pressed his lips against my flushed cheeks. ''Thanks, baby girl.''

''Harry,'' I said faintly.

''There is more?'' He questioned me nicely.

''Yeah,'' I mouthed. ''Not something bad. Well, I don't view it as something bad.'' With my fingers I touched his bicep and gestured him to sit in the way like we had a few minutes ago. My body was pressed against his, and he handed me my mug with tea. ''Before I went to the airport to see you, Red came by. After I found out about the DVD content and e-mails . . . I thought about leaving Los Angeles since it was too much at that point.''

''You were planning to leave me?'' He sounded defeated.

''Yes,'' I told him.

His hand quit with holding me protectively.

''Where to?'' He wondered sincerely.

''Back to Texas. Heading back to my old roots was maybe something that could clean my mind. I was already planning on giving up this apartment.'' I looked up to see Harry. His features showed me he was quite fed up with my ideas from a few days ago. ''Thankfully, Red came by and she told me Marcel and her talked to one another about it. She told me something that made complete sense.''

''What did she say?'' Harry mumbled.

''You brought me to New York, because that is your special place. My home, is mine. I want to bring you with me to Texas.'' I announced. He was taken aback first but his features softened.

''You want me to meet your family?'' He sounded baffled.

''Yeah,'' I mouthed. ''Witness how I lived before. I don't want to drag you with me, but it would be lovely if you joined me. I haven't seen my family since New Year's Eve, and I know my grandmother is eager to see me as soon as possible.'' I rambled.

''I would be honoured to meet your family, Vicks.''

''Honoured?''

''Yes. That means you want this.'' He motioned to us swiftly. ''You want us to happen for real.'' Harry said, and he was right. I wanted to see him meeting my parents. I was sure they would love him as much as I do. Perhaps they would be confused to find out he is my boss too – although my mom already knew - but after a while they would most definitely not think he was just my boss.

''You will have some time off, too,'' My hands were moving through his damp curls. ''Just no one bragging about a new show, no stress for a couple of days. Just us, my family, Texas and space.''

''I remember something I am going to mention to your parents,'' Harry said with a broad smile.

''Should I be scared?'' I frowned slightly.

''Since I was a cheeky bastard when I met you, I mentioned something like that you should tell your parents that I thanked them for making a talented artist.'' Harry spoke.

''Oh my God, when you said that I never planned on telling them. Can you even imagine how they would react? My mother would've dragged me out of Los Angeles, aggressively.'' I said while thinking back at the day I met Harry for the first time. He walked down the stairs, and also asked me – very seductively – to work for him.

''When were you planning to go to Texas?'' Harry drank the last bit of tea. I was already done with mine.

''After the masked ball,''

''Then that's settled,'' Harry said without hesitation, and I started to smile brightly. ''You will get to see your family again, and embrace the hell out of every member. I'll call someone who can be in charge of the Moulin Rouge while we are away.'' I noticed his enthusiasm taking over him, and it was such a lovely thing to witness. Stress-free Harry was a wonderful Harry.

''Red and Marcel both volunteered to help you out,'' I spoke against his lips. Harry was leaning in more and more. ''You're coming closer, Harry.'' I hummed.

''I know, Vicks,'' He breathed out against my trembling lips. He placed the empty mugs away, but didn't leave my eyes. ''Somehow, I'm crazily looking forward to visiting Texas.'' His hands – which I loved – held my face, and he pressed his lips onto mine. The kiss was passionate and sweet.

One of his hands searched for something, and it was evident he wanted to turn the light off from the living room when darkness was filling the room. I giggled happily, and Harry suddenly lifted me off the couch. He threw me over his shoulder. But instead of screaming for help, of yelling at him for putting me down, I was laughing.

He laid me down, benevolently, on my bed. Harry joined me afterwards, and placed the covers over our bodies. He pulled me against him, and I squealed softly. His laugh in the crook of my neck mixed with soft pecks felt perfect. Slowly but surely, Harry pulled me even closer. My hands searched for his, and we intertwined them both. His faint sighs were touching my ear, and instead of saying goodnight, he whispered something much more powerful, meaningful, and beautiful. What made me fall in love with him even more;

''You always inspire me to become a better person, Vicks.''

...

Hey :D

having a ''no drama'' chapter doesn't mean there won't be any drama coming soon

just putting it out there.

vote and comment? :) pleeeeeease vote since i work so hard on all of this :((

instagram: _butterflytattoo

twitter: lovelytoread

xo Lay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.6K 86
[COMPLETED] Two broken people trying to fix each other is love. ---------------------------------------------------- Ana Violet Kohl, 19, meets Niall...
2.9K 116 22
Fourth Book in the Sleepless Nights Series "Don't. Okay? Just.. Don't." "You know I can't help myself." Harry whispered. I couldn't look away. He ha...
105K 1.4K 95
@harrystyles followed you @harrystyles has liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post book two is being put together NOW
5.2K 234 11
Harry and Louis have been in a happy relationship for the past 2 years. Harry goes to New York for the 2017 VMA's and Louis comes along. Secrets ar...