Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

By sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us

3.9K 128 15
By sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

As Naruto and Sora reach the house, Tsunade, Shizune, Kakashi and Sakura was outside the house.

"What are you guys doing here?" Naruto ask.

They turn towards the voice and saw them both.

"Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed, surprised.

"You're okay already, Naruto?" Kakashi ask.

Naruto nod then he look at Tsunade.

"Tsunade-baachan, sorry for all the horrible thing I said earlier" Naruto said, smiling sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Tsunade smiled.

"I understand, so its fine, Jiraiya is someone special to you" She said.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Sora ask.

"I'm here cause I'm worried about Senna" Kakashi said.

"Me too" Sakura said.

"Tsunade-sama and me came to check on Senna too" Shizune said.

"Yeah, but when I knock on the door no one answered. But I'm sure she's inside" Tsunade said.

Sora frowned.

"Nee-san... She's in, she's just... Really depress" Sora said, looking down.

"The last time she's like this was when the Third's funeral wasn't it?" Shizune ask.

The others nod.

"After I brought her home, she woke up, but never said anything. She just cried and cried... I...I cant do anything to make her feel better! I domt know what to do! Thats why...Naruto-san, please, please help her" Sora begged Naruto.

Naruto nod.

Sora open the door towards the apartment. They went in Senna's room and saw her burrying her head to her knees as she sat on the bed. Sobbing can be heard occasionally.

Naruto approached her and sat beside her by the bed.

The others stood outside the room, looking at Naruto.

"Ya, Senna-chan..." Naruto said.

Senna didn't respond.

"Senna-chan, you remember, how Ero-sannin always buy us ice cream everytime he finish doing his research?" Naruto said.

Senna lift her head slightly.

Naruto notice this and smiled.

"He always bought a big one for himself and a twin ice cream for us!" Naruto said, grinning slightly.

Senna smiled slightly.

"And then you've always like the apple flavoured ice cream too! And during training, I always mess up and Ero-sannin will always scold me but you always scold him back too!" Naruto continued.

By now, Senna has been looking at Naruto with a slight smile, still crying slightly.

"You know, Senna-chan, The sensei we know, Ero-sannin will scold the both of us if we continue like this..." Naruto said.

"B...But... I didn't even get to see him often... and he just passed like that... thats so unfair..." Senna whispered.

Her voice hoarse from all the crying.

"Senna-chan..." Naruto look at her sadly as she start crying again.

"Why does every person I come to care to...disappearing one after another... first Oji-sama, then Sasuke...Itachi...Now Jiraiya too... Naruto, Why does everyone has to go? Why?" Senna look up at Naruto, tears falling down to her cheeks, seeking answers.

"Where there's love, there's always hate... Where there's a meeting there's always a parting. Ero-sannin told me that before. I'm sure, the Hokage old man and Ero-sannin didn't want you to be sad! Believe it!" Naruto said, grinning.

Senna hugged Naruto and cried, cried to her heart content.

Naruto rubbed her back occasionally and whispered that he's there for her...

Sora quietly back away and walk out of the place.

Not everyone notice, Only Kakashi and Tsunade did.

After awhile, Senna's breathing calmed down, signaling she's asleep.

Naruto gave a thumbs up.

"Thats good, since I knew she'll be like this..." Tsunade said.

"Yeah, she's fine now..." Sakura said with a smile.

"Wait, where's Sora?" Naruto ask, still holding Senna in his arms.

Tsunade glance at Kakashi, and Kakashi nod.

"I'll go find him, Naruto, Sakura, take care of Senna will you?" Kakashi said.

The two nod.

"I'll be at the Hokage Office, tell me if something happened" Tsunade said as she went off with Shizune.

Kakashi too went in search of Sora.

It wasn't hard to find Sora, the only place he actually knew well is the training ground...

And surely enough, Sora's seating down, leaning by the tree, looking at this one necklace... The similar necklace that Senna had with her other than the uchiha crest necklace.

Kakashi approached him and lean by the same tree.

"Nee-san... Have this many people that loved her..." Sora said.

Kakashi glance down at her.

"During the 2 years I've been with her... She always lean on me, While I always lean on her. We depend on each other so much... I really love her, she's the only family I have... the only person who gave me kindness and love..." Sora said.

But then he suddenly punched the ground.

"But I'm such a horrible person!!" He said, clenching his fist.

"I should be grateful to Nee-san, to all of you, yet since I came here...It just felt strange, I can see it, Nee-san, she's so happy when she came back, meeting Naruto-san, Sakura-san... but for me, its strange, I felt...lonely...I felt jealous when she payed attention to other people... I'm so selfish..." Sora said, frustrated.

'Sora's just like Senna...before...' Kakashi thought.

"I...I dont even know what to do, when she's in that state... I cant make her feel better, I cant say that its okay either! Naruto-san, I admire him, he can make her smile just with a few words..." Sora said.

"You know, I'm sure Senna told you, She doesn't show much emotions before, yet she feels it. When she came to the village, she start opening up. The third Hokage told this to me once, Senna is just a child, even if she acts much more mature then her own age, she still needs attention" Kakashi said.

Sora look up at him.

"That Senna reminds me of you right now... There's nothing wrong feeling jealous, lonely, sad. And there's nothing selfish about wanting only her attention to you. But keep this in mind, Senna needs you, to her, you're someone important, just as important as Jiraiya-sama and Itachi... When she's down, always be by her side..." Kakashi said.

Sora look down, watching the grass sway by the wind.

"To Senna, Naruto is her first friend, her second big brother. The third Hokage was the first person she open up to, her Grandfather figure. Itachi was a brother figure to her too. Sakura is her first friend of the same gender. Jiraiya-sama, I suppose is a father figure to her. Me? Well, I thought she look at me as just a friend or at least a father figure, but it seems she told me I'm more like a brother than a father" Kakashi chuckled.

Sora smiled slightly.

"Sasuke was the first person who showed her the meaning of love. Her first lover. And now, in addition to her family, you, her younger brother, that she wished she could protect always..." Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-san, thanks... for comforting me" Sora said.

"Its no problem, I wouldn't want my student to cry more, if she find that you're not by her side" Kakashi said, giving his famous closed eye smile.

Sora nod, smiling as well.

"I suppose I should go back then" Sora said.

"Yeah, Sakura and Naruto's with her, watching over her" Kakashi said.

"Got it, thanks, Kakashi-san" Sora said then teleporting away.

"Your Welcome" Kakashi said, talking out his book and begin walking back home.

*************************

Thats it for the chapter!!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
11.6K 452 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
9.9K 352 35
With Naruto successfully bringing Sasuke back to Konoha everything Seems promising at first for a new team 7 to rejoice until Sasuke is told the foll...
47.7K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...