Heart Under Construction

By iamjanessaelliot

After Shay THINKS things are finally cut off with her abusive/obsessive boyfriend Dante of 3 miserable years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
:)
:) Part 2

Chapter 24

14K 436 36
By iamjanessaelliot

Feel free to comment anything y'all :). I love reading them and they motivate me :).

Part 1

Carter POV

Pookie and I were currently standing in line at the DMV so I could renew my license.

My birthday was coming up and I had to completely renew it.... Picture and everything.

I picked Pookie up at about 2 p.m. today.

I woke up early to continue running hella errands for the surprise graduation party that I'm throwing for her and Alisha....

They said they wanted to have one but they didn't want to spend any money celebrating themselves. They also said that they would rather just chill with us at the movies or something.

I thought it was pretty dope and dumb at the same time that they would rather be bored and doing goofy stuff with us somewhere than throw themselves a party to celebrate the HUGE goal that they just accomplished.

The party is the day after their graduation.

Oh, and I'm doing it along with Ky..... but his bitchass ain't doin shit so I'm getting all the credibility for this.

And they have absolutely no clue.

Ky and I asked them to be our "dates" to an all white party that we got invited to and they agreed.

It was just that easy 😈.

The venue is dope as fuck too.....

I look around the full DMV with my hands in my pockets.

I sighed.

The line was long as fuck like usual.

Man I fuckin HATE going to the DMV.

Pookie was standing slightly infront of me while leaning to the side, halfway facing my direction.

She was in a colorful-patterned strapless sundress with her soft, curly hair in a poofy ponytail. She also had no makeup on her flawless face.... Just the way I like it.

I slightly smile to myself.

Her body looked so damn good....

I look at her soft, glistening shoulders and neck while she typed on her iPhone.

I just wanted to slowly suck and carefully kiss all over her body.

I bit my lip.

Let me stop.....

She looked up and slightly shivered.

"Is it cold in here or am I just trippin?" She asked with a glance at me and than looking back at her text again.

I chuckled at her as I started to pull down my sleeves. I began to unzip and take off the grey zip up on me that matched my grey sweatpants.

The line started moving a little bit so she leaned up and turned her back towards me while she took a couple slow steps as she looked down.

I than turned the jacket around.

Now I was just in my wifebeater and sweatpants as I slid the jacket on her soft shoulders.

She looked at her shoulders from my touch.

She smiled as she looked at the jacket and started to slide her arms thru it.

"Yasss" she said smiling once it was on.

She looked down again for a second.

"This smells like you" she said while I began to rub my eyes.

I was confused for a second.

"And what do I smell like?" I asked with a small smile for a second while rubbing my eye. I stopped rubbing my eyes a couple seconds later.

I was slightly tired for some reason.

"..... A man" She said.

I look down at her and she was smiling at me.

I cheesed and shook my head at her goofiness as I pulled her body towards me and wrapped my arms around her shoulders with her back against my chest and buried my face in her neck with my eyes closed.

She placed her soft hands on my forearms as she giggled.

Warm Brown Sugar. I smiled.

I was so tired for some reason. I don't know if it was the 3 longass runs we did last night at the trap or what.... But I was tired as fuckkkk.

*2 Hours Later*

Pookie was talking to me as I laid my head in her lap while I laid the rest of my body on them little ass chairs that the DMV be tricking us with.

My head was so comfy though.... Thick thighs is the BEST pillows.

We got the ticket and sat down hours ago. The DMV was just now starting to clear out but their was still hella people so we were sitting in the corner so I could lay down.

We had atleast an hour and a half atleast left of waiting to do at the rate that they were calling people so we were just chillin.

"I can't wait" she said smiling.

She wanted to go with me to get my tattoo done, 2 days after her graduation.

I tiredly laughed at her. I already told her she could go.

I was falling asleep while she talked to me.

The more she talked to me, the more tired my body felt.

Her soft voice.... I don't know, it just relaxes me.

She knew I was falling asleep so she just played in my hair while she held my head in her hands so delicately like she always does.

I felt myself blinking slowly with my eyebrows scrunched while looking up at Shay trying to stay awake.

She gently gave me a small, soft smile as I slowly closed my eyes....

Shay POV

I had been sitting here for atleast an hour waiting, while Carter comfortably slept in my lap.

I look down at his flawless face while he slept peacefully.

I slightly smile.

I gently ran my hand over his forehead and into his short, curly hair a couple of times.... His skin and hair was so soft.

I looked at his chest to see it calmly going up and down every couple of seconds, along with his strong arms that were folded across his built chest.

I looked up to see another thot mugging me. I laughed a little and shook my head as I looked back at Carter.

Out of my peripheral vision, I could see her flip her messy hair and switched her hips while walking away.

I just went about my business like I always do.

The monitor called another number. I looked at our ticket and Carter was about 5 numbers away.

It was time to wake him up even though I didn't want to.

I lowered my head down to his face.... By his ear.

I gently kissed his jaw since his face was turned. "Baby get up" I whispered in his ear with my hand across his eyes so the bright light wouldn't beam into them.

He slowly opened his eyes.

After about a minute, I slowly removed my hand and he closed his eyes tight at the brightness.

He was so tired.

He stretched and slowly started to sit up.

He sat next to me.

He tiredly looked around and than looked at me. I giggled at him.

He was so cute.

He groaned and wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

His body was huge compared to mine.

I giggled.

I look over and a sweet looking old lady was looking at me.

She was looking at me about 30 minutes ago too. I smiled at her than.

I smiled at her again before she finally spoke.

"I'm sorry honey. I don't mean to stare. It's just that... You guys remind me so much of my husband and I 46 years ago when I first met him" She said innocently with a cute smile.

I smiled super big at her comment.

I thanked her as we talked for a minute, her number got called and than she left.

A couple minutes later Carter's number and window was called.

"Hey" I said softly to sleeping Carter. He looked so comfortable.

"Carterr" I sang softly while smiling. I seen a small smile form on his face.

I giggled and shook my head while I stood up. "Come on" I said grabbing his hand.

Like usual, our fingers entwined naturally.

I smiled. He groaned and finally opened his eyes.

"Come on" I laughed out as he stood up.

We walked to Window 9.

He filled out the forms and everything, and than took his picture while I laughed at him.

He was trying not to smile at my laugh as the flash went off.

After he took the picture, he goofily mugged me because we knew picture was gonna look funny.

We got to see his picture on the computer.

I immediately started smiling.

"Awe your so cute" I gushed.

He turned to me as we stood at the desk. He gave me the 'really nigga' as he tried not to smile.

He stopped trying to fight it as he chuckled a little.

I giggled while wrapping my arms around his stomach and laying my head on his built back while he finished the paperwork.

They told him they were gonna mail it in a couple of weeks and that was it.

We thanked the worker as we headed out and went to his car.

My arm was wrapped around his stomach with his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"My babyyy is coming over" I squealed at the thought of Carter's niece, Shanel, coming over and spending the night tonight.

My other baby, DJ, would be coming over too but he was at Sydney's mom's house tonight.

Carter tiredly chuckled at me as we got in the car.

On our way to the my house, I called Darnell aka Carter's brother, and he said they were on their way.

I squealed. I couldn't wait to see her.

I talked to Carter and scooted up a little on the snow white seats to take his jacket off of me as I looked at the road.

I slowly slid his jacket off of my shoulders as I spoke. "But doesn't it have to be-" I stopped myself when I seen that he was drifting off into another lane.

"Carter!" I said looking at the road.

"Wha-what" he said quickly driving back into his lane as he snapped out of it.

He musta been dozing off or something.

He was leaned back in his seat like always.

He was leaned back to the right with one elbow on the console and his hand to his chin with the other hand ontop of the steering wheel.

I laughed and shook my head as we got closer and closer to the house....

Carter POV

I almost crashed while looking at that body 😍.

Gaawwwdamn.

The way her caramel, soft light brown skin glistens and looks so soft had me- my thoughts were cut off by Shay's excitement when she seen my adorable niece.

She left my jacket and her purse in the car when she ran up to hug her. I barely parked before she got out.

She scooped my 4 year old niece up in the air and caught her.

"That's my babyyyy" Pookie sang while she hugged Shanel's small body.

Shanel squealed at Pookie with her small arms tightly around her neck. She had the biggest little smile on her cute little face.

"Aaawwwe" Darnell said smiling.

I chuckled at my brother.

I took my keys out and grabbed her purse and my jacket. I also popped the trunk to take out a new bag that I packed this morning since I was gonna be here for awhile anyways.

I locked my car and put my keys in the pocket of my sweatpants.

I put her purse and my bag in the same hand as I walked up to my brother.

I dapped him and gave him a brotherly hug.

Darnell is my only sibling. People say that we're twins since he's a little under 2 years older than me.

I gotta admit, he looks just like me.

We're really close and always have been. Ky, Darnell and I all grew up and did the same shit together until he got some girl pregnant when he was 20.

But what's crazy and almost weird.... is that his baby mama and him are still together.... She cool people though, I can't lie.

Anyways,

I pulled out my keys and opened the door.

Yes, we gave eachother emergency keys. Ky don't even have a spare key to my spot but Pookie do.

Ky always be on some prank type shit and I can't fuck with that 😂 not in my crib.

I opened the door and Pookie and my niece both slipped their shoes off as Shanel ran to the living room. Pookie was right behind her, holding her dress up a little at the bottom in her hand as she jogged thru the foyer towards the living room while laughing.

I chuckled and shook my head while I sat all the bags on the table next to the key tree.

"My sister-in-law didn't even acknowledge me because she loved my daughter so much" Darnell spoke as he walked into the house with Shanel's overnight bag on his shoulder.

I chuckled a little.

"When you gonna wife her up nigga?" He added as he shut the door behind him.

I smacked my lips.

"You already know what it is blood" I said as I slipped my shoes off.

"No nigga. You better stop acting like a bitch and say sum" he said while he slipped his shoes off also.

I waved him off and headed towards the kitchen.

I went in the fridge and got a sprite. I look over and Shanel and Pookie were at the stereo set excitedly trying to pick out a movie.

I look down to see a huge white comforter on the floor with blankets and a bunch of pillows.

Shay already made a pallet for their girl's night.

I smiled to myself at the view.

Seconds later Darnell walked thru the kitchen too.

He squinted his eyes at me. "Say something" he whispered harshly to me.

I shrugged and sipped my soda.

"These nuts nigga" I said before sipping my soda again.

"What you say nigga?" He said coming towards me causing me to laugh and almost choke as I put down my soda knowing what was gonna happen next.

We ALWAYS fought and wrestled as kids.

He tried to put me in a head lock but I blocked it and made him bend over as I tried to push him to the ground while holding his arms and shoulders as he tried to scoop up my legs but I moved my legs back as he fought towards me pushing me backwards slowly.

I laughed.

"You know I ain't the one" I said with a laugh.

"Yea right nigga" he said as he got in reach with my legs and picked me up as I had my arm around his neck while he was about to move me into the wall until Shanel cried out to us.

"Don't hurt unwcle!!" She yelled.

Darnell quickly stopped and let me go.

He had a huge soft spot for his daughter and I respected/admired that.

I look over and she was now in the kitchen along with Pookie, who had a smile on her face as she folded her arms and shook her head at us.

I chuckled a little.

"Daddy's sorry" he said going over to Shanel. He picked her up.

She put her mad face on folded her arms.

She's so cute.

He started to pretend cry with his hand covering his eyes.

"I fworgive you" she said trying to move his hand from his face with her little hands.

I smiled to myself. I love my niece so much.

He started kissing her all over her face causing her to giggle uncontrollably.

I continued to smile at the sight.

He put her down.

She was so small compared to My brother and I. She was up to my knees practically.

The Johnson's were tall so I can't really say anything.

"Wassup sis" he said directing his attention to Shay as he gave her a sisterly hug.

They met months ago and they really liked eachother.

"Hey" she smiled before they separated.

Darnell looked at the time on his phone.

"Ight I gotta go y'all" he said before dapping me and hugging Shay again.

He than crouched down and called Shanel back over to him.

She came running from the living room to him with her little curly hair bouncing.

She smiled as she seen him.

"Can daddy have a hug and a kiss before he leaves?" He asked smiling with his arms out.

She squealed and ran into his arms.

I smiled before looking at Shay.

She was smiling big and in love with the view.

I swear it was gonna be us one time.... 😌.

She kissed him and hugged him with her little arms.

"Daddy loves you okay?" He said.

"I wub you too daddy" she said back.

He smiled at his daughter.

"Have fun with auntie and uncle" he said smiling and kissing her forehead.

She squealed and ran back into the living room.

He chuckled at his daughter as he stood up.

"Ight y'all" he said as he started to walk to the foyer.

We started to say bye.

"And thank you guys again" he added.

"Your welcome!" Pookie said.

"Yep" I added as I started to sip my soda again before putting it down.

"Hey little miss!" I said quickly walking towards the couch.

I scooped up my small niece and sat on the couch.

"You didn't even say hi to me" I said sadly to her with my bottom lip out as she sat on my lap.

"I'm sorryyy" she said feeling bad.

"You know what happens to little girls who don't say hi to their favorite uncles?" I asked her wide eyed.

She looked at me wide eyed "No" she said.

"They get a visit from the.... TICKLE MONSTER!!" I said smiling as I tickled her causing her to scream giggling.

She looked like she was gonna pee on herself so I stopped while laughing.

I kissed her cheek "Uncle loves you" I said smiling.

She grabbed my face with her little hands and kissed my cheek.

"I wub you too Uncwle" she smiled as she went back to sitting on the floor infront of the t.v. to watch cartoons.

I smiled and sat up, placing my elbows on my knees while I looked up.

After a couple of seconds, I looked over and Pookie was smiling to herself.

I smacked my lips "Girl whatchu over there smiling about?" I asked smiling as I got up and headed towards her.

"Nothin" she said smiling as she looked up at me for a second and than back down.

I stood next to her with my back facing the counter as she stood against the counter in the opposite direction.

"Your so cute with her" she said genuinely smiling.

I chuckled a little "Why thank you" I said smiling.

She started walking to the living when I spoke.

".... Since I'm not invited to this sleep over, I'll be upstairs being lonely..... by myself" I said walking slowly to the foyer.

"..... With no one...." I added as I took another step.

"Just me" I said with another step.

".... Nobody else..." I said with another slow step.

I was about to say something else when Shay threw a pillow at me.

"Boy if you don't get upstairs!" She said before giggling.

I chuckled as I put my hands up in surrender while I headed upstairs.

I look at the time to read 6:37 p.m.

It's hella early.... but I don't care.

I slumped on her soft bed. I went one night without sleeping here and it felt like I had been gone forever.

I put my phone on the nightstand and excitedly buried myself under the covers....

I smiled as I breathed out a sigh of relief as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.....

*Hours Later*

I woke up.

I looked at the clock to read 3:26 a.m.

"What the fuck?" I ask myself outloud.

I look at my phone to make sure I read the time right, only to reveal the same time.

Fuck.

I got up and quietly headed downstairs.

I could hear the t.v. still on.

I got closer and start smiling at the sight.

I see Shanel sleeping on the pallet with her tiny little feet in Shay's face.

Shanel was taking up about 75% of the pallet. I chuckle at my niece before looking at Pookie.

She was peacefully sleeping on her stomach with her legs out straight, with one leg over the other at the calf area.

She had her arms above her head, folded and crossed with her head laying on them.

Shanel had her nightgown on, while Shay had sweatpant capris on with a tank top.

Damnn, I missed out on everything :(.

I knew I wasn't invited but I was gonna creep down anyway.

I breath out and go over to the kitchen.

I look around to see cupcakes, streusels, cookies and..... PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!!!

I love Shay mannnnn.

These ain't just any type of cookies yo....

Their was about 10 thick, moist cookies on a plate, wrapped up with a purple sticky note ontop "Carter" it read in her beautiful handwriting with a small heart next to it.

I cheese to myself.... I wouldn't be surprised if I was blushing right now to be honest.

If I touched those cookies I would kill all of them frfr so I just didn't touch them.

I was hungry though.

I open the refrigerator to see a plate in there.

I grab the plate and take it out.

I smile to myself and read another purple sticky note with "Carter" written in Pookie's handwriting again with a small heart next to it.

I cheese again to myself and shake my head.

The way she got me feeling.... Smh.

I realize that it's was my favorite pasta that she makes.

I started dancing. I was happy as fuck.

I quietly warmed it up, got some tea and started grubbin.

After eating I washed my hands and cleaned my dishes.

I smiled to myself as I headed to the living room.

I turned the t.v. off before I got down on the pallet with them.

I moved Shanel's little legs so I could fit, I than laid inbetween Pookie and Shanel on my back.

They both snuggled up to me on both sides.

One one side, Shay gently wrapped her arm around my lower stomach with her leg lifted up and on my thigh while on the other side, Shanel curled up in a little ball.

I chuckled a little at my niece because she usually sleeps crazy as hell.

I securely wrapped my arms around 2 of my favorite little ladies.

I smiled at how fast they gravitated towards me.

I kissed both of their foreheads, breathed out and went back to sleep....

Shay POV

*Next Day*

10:30 a.m.

I just got done fixing a light bulb in the living room while I stood on a chair so I could reach it.

Than I started putting up all the pallet things from last night up while listening to music.

My baby left me :(.

Darnell picked her up super early today.

I made sure to put my number in her little cell phone (fake cell phone) that she keeps in her backpack.

Man I miss her already 😔.

I sighed.

Oh! I also thought it was so adorable how Carter came to lay with us in the middle of the night.

Speaking of him, he was upstairs taking a shower.

He had been making a lot of phone calls and running a lot of errands lately and was going to do more after he got out of the shower so I asked him if he could get some ice cream sandwiches whenever he found the time since I have been wanting some.

He agreed :).

I had on ankle socks, short pajama shorts for around the house and a tank top.... For some reason it seemed hot today.

I look at my phone to see a text from Alisha.

She was coming back from Ky's anytime now.

She was supposed to come back like 2 days ago but I know what them little nasties was doing..... No wonder why she stayed lol.

Atleast she was getting some 😊.

Her, Zechariah and I were supposed to be getting our full body waxes that we get every 3 months later on today.

I don't have timeeeee to be shaving honey.

I was turning the dishwasher on while I danced to the slow jams that I put on the stereo system when I heard the door open.

"Hey bitchhh" She said as she grabbing me and hugging me before kissing my cheek.

"I haven't seen my big booty bestie in foreverrrr" I said smiling while smacking her ass before she went to the fridge.

She laughed as I gave Ky a hug.

"Wassup sis" he said giving me a sisterly hug as I smiled.

He had on basketball shorts and a tank top while Alisha had on light blue pajama shorts and a white tee shirt.

We all had chill clothes on.

Ky said he was about to wash up in the downstairs bathroom so he could 'destroy all of the food in my kitchen' he said.

I laughed and told him to go right ahead as he walked away.

Alisha and I both looked at eachother when we heard the bathroom door shut.

"You better tell me later" she said smiling.

She took the words right out of my mouth. We haven't updated eachother in 2 days.

We talk to eachother about everything so 2 days seemed way longer than it really was.

We looked at eachother for a second again.

"Bitchhhh we graduating" We said at the same time with our tongues out as we high fived eachother for a second.

We laughed together when our favorite song when we were teens came on.

Ciara-Promise boomed thru the speakers.

"Ohhh shit" she said as we started dancing at the same time.

She grabbed her wallet and slowly made her way all sexually to the chair in the middle of the living room and sat down facing me.

She took out bills and started throwing them in the air.

I walked over and sat on her lap.

I started slowly grinding on her as I held the back of the chair.

Yes. I was giving my bestfriend a lapdance.

Make a move

This mood is so right

It's feels so right

You can be my prince

My knight

You can be my superman

Save me here I am

Cause baby

She slipped some ones down my shorts before smacking my ass as my tank top went up a little bit in the back.

There's nothing I won't do

To spend my life with you

I'll give my all to you

I promise that I will never lie to you boy

I continued to slowly grind myself into her while she made it rain multiple times.

I lifted myself from her lap a little and slightly started to twerk to the beat with my tongue out.

"Ayyyeeee!" she said smiling while making it rain again.

There was money all over the place.

The shit that me and my bestfriend do.....

Carter POV

I made my way downstairs sipping a cold bottle of water.

I was fully dressed but planned on chilling for a smooth minute.

I had on cargo shorts and a polo shirt.

I look at Ky to see his jaw on the floor.

What the f- I choked on my water. I was coughing but trying to keep my eyes WIDE open.

Shay was grinding on Alisha.

More like giving her a sexyass lapdance.

It turned me ALL the way on and into overdrive. Not really because she was grinding on a female, that was just a plus but because the way she moved and controlled her body.....

"Goddamn" I mumbled lowly.

NASTY thoughts were running all throughout my mind.

Alisha made it rain and slapped her ass making it jiggle.

"Fuck" I grunted lowly.

My mouth was on the floor when she started bouncing her big ole booty.

I didn't know how to act.

I knew my dick was all the way out there.

I had to leave.... FAST.

Alisha looked up at us and started busted up laughing when she seen my face.

I must have been looking crazy as fuck because she was dying laughing.

Shay was about to turn around but I escaped just in time.

It was time to get them ice cream sandwiches 💨.

I ran to the door, grabbed my keys and shoes. I straight up left.

Thank god my phone was already in my pocket.

I hopped in my car and drove off.

I knew that Shay was a freak just based off of the little comments she'll say now and than.

But what CARTER JOHNSON just witnessed just now 😍 ...... I sighed.

'We have a problem'... I thought as I looked down at my fully erect Lil Johnson....

Shay POV

I got off of Alisha while we both laughed.

"Yass bitch" she said slapping my ass as I walked into the kitchen.

I look at Ky and his mouth was to the floor while looking at Alisha with lust.

😳.

She was turning the music down.

".... Did you like, or get turned on by the fact that you just got a lapdance by a female?" He asked her.

She closed the glass doors to the stereo system.

"Yea why?" She asked simply while she headed to the kitchen.

"I mean I was gone for 2 SECONDS!!" He said causing us to laugh again.

He suddenly bit his lip and slowly went up to her and threw her over his shoulder. He than ran off to the foyer with Alisha laughing.

To go to Alisha's room obviously.

I laughed as I got a peanut butter cookie and shook my head before remembering something....

"Wait! Where's Carter?" I asked them as he was going upstairs.

"I don't know, that nigga left" he said.

"Probably beating hisself" I heard Alisha laugh out just before I heard the door slam.

I leaned against the counter.

I wasn't gonna bother him since he had errands to run anyways.

I sighed and looked at the cabinets.

I went to my room real quick to get headphones so I didn't have to listen to them have sex 😂.

I glanced at the time. It read 11:16 a.m.

Our appointment was at 3:15 p.m.

I changed my mind and decided to get dressed real fast.

I slipped on some jean shorts with a yellow spaghetti strap blouse and some sandals.

I redid my hair before grabbing my keys, purse and phone as I heard moaning.

I laughed and shook my head as I went downstairs and to the door.

I hopped in my car.

Mrs. Rose was off today, Auntie Karsyn had radiation today, and Alisha's mom AND Carter's mom were working today. I sighed.

I had to give everybody their graduation ticket tomorrow anyways so I'll just wait to see them I guess.

So instead, I headed out to Panera to get some of their Mac'N'Cheese right quick.

I had been longing for some time to myself to reflect, so I decided to stop by the beach to take a long, peaceful walk on the sand....

45 votes to continue :).
Sorry for any mistakes y'all I'm so busy with this school stuff lmao. I'm struggling out here tryna get ready haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 150 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...
11.7K 463 27
When her corrupted past catches up to her damaged present, what will happen to her in the near future? Come follow this girl along in her quest to tr...
312K 24.4K 44
One mistake at work lands Maya Knight paying off a debt in the hands of a troubled, wealthy, and undeniably attractive man. But the real debt, she so...
70.6K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...