[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

By evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

2

4.2K 148 57
By evethesithh

Several months later

I tidied myself with my school uniform and hurried downstairs to go to school. The bus is going to be here any minute now as I grabbed a sandwich from the served plate on the dinner table.

"I'm going to school dad! Goodbye!"

"Ahh okay, okay. Take care sweetheart" My father shouted back. I don't have a mom since I woke up from a short coma without any memory from the past. All I know is I had been adopted by the guy who's in the mid 50's and is now my official foster dad.

I raced towards the road to the bus stop. Luckily the bus was still there except it was going tto take off. I started sprinting so hard and just leaped into the bus.

"Late again, I see Soeun-ah," said the old man of the driver bus, smiling at me and I smiled back.

"As always uncle" I searched for a seat and there was only a seat left which was beside a guy.

I walked towards it and when I was about to sit, the guy saw me and glared. Well, that's just rude. I still sat beside him and noticed he was wearing the same school uniform as me.

"Park... Ji... Min..." I muttered to myself at the sight of his name tag. Suddenly a sharp pain pierced into my head. As if something is trying to enter my mind but it's being blocked by something. I duck my face a little to block away from other people's view and hold my head to hold up the pain.

I clenched my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut. "Erghhh"

"Yaa, are you alright??" I heard Jimin said beside me. He barely touched my shoulder and I pushed his hand away and flinched while looking at him filled with horror. Then I realize what's happening to me right now. Jimin looked at me, raising his left eyebrow.

"Err nothing... Just forget about it" I said to him. I looked back in front and trying to forget about earlier.

The bus came to a halt. I looked up outside of the window to see where we were stopping and I saw my school. I rose up from my seat and quickly got out from the bus. I noticed that Jimin kept looking at me as if I'm a weird stranger to him.

I walked past the gate and saw Jimin following and eyeing me. I quickly walked past the school's main door and went upstairs to find the teacher's office. I glance back and sighed in relief as I don't see Jimin in sight anymore. "Thank god..." I muttered.

I took a few turns. Suddenly my legs came to a stop. I was alone in a hallway. I looked around if anyone is around but there isn't. Then my eyes locked at a small room that said 'School's Storeroom'.

Then an image appeared in my mind. It was me standing in this hallway right on the spot where I'm standing right now. The place was dim with only a few lights lighten up the place. Then the image is gone. I sense something about here or it's just a piece of my memory.

I didn't remember my dad telling me that before I had the amnesia, I have gone to this school. I quickly walked away from the creepy place that's been giving me bad vibes and walked towards the teacher's office nearby.

Now that I remember, how did I know where to go to the teacher's office when I even haven't been into this school. I shook my head a little and entered the office.

The second I stepped into the office, all the teacher's eyes were on me. No words came out from my mouth until a male teacher rose up from his seat.

"You must be Choi Soeun," He said as he walked towards me. I nodded vigorously with wide eyes. I was very stunned by his appearance because he's very handsome like an angel.

He stopped in front of me and put up a soft smile. "Hey, don't give me that face," He said as I snapped out of my sweet imagination. I also put up a wry smile.

"Err Yeah... I'm Choi Soeun" I said stuttered a bit.

"Okay, let's go to the class then. I was going to your class anyway since now is my time" He gestured for me to go out and I followed him from behind.

We walked past a few turns and hallways. The school was very clean and modern style. Well yeah because this school is Korea's #1 Elite Highschool. I can't imagine how much my dad paid all the fees just for this elite school.

I already told him that he could just get me into a normal highschool but he rejected it right away. Whenever I see this school, I felt the urge to enter this school and solve some major things. It's been some time I didn't get an update about finding my killer.

For about a few minutes later and we entered the elevator, we came to a stop in front of a class. The class was very noisy but when the teacher entered, they all became silent. I entered the class, following behind the teacher.

Somewhat, I felt very familiar here. As if I had been here, only if it's just for a day. I brush the thought away and stood in front of the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Choi Soeun imnida... I'm the new student here and it's my first time too. Please take care of me while I'm here" I smiled cheerily at the end.

"okay, as she said, she's the new student here so be nice okay?" the teacher said.

"Okay," the class echoed.

I saw an empty seat in the middle and farthest back. I was thinking of going to the far seat but there's Jimin looking at me with his irritated face. I took the middle seat and looked beside to greet my new partner seat.

Before I get to turn beside to greet my new partner seat, he smiled at me and said, "Annyeong!"

I looked at him for a moment, "A-Annyeong! What's your name?" I stuttered a little bit.

"My name is Min Yoongi but people call me Suga here, where are you from?" he asked me.

"I'm from Busan. I got here yesterday" I smiled at him. He's very charming and attractive. I wonder if he has his own fanclub which filled with girls fangirling over him 24/7 like the idols used to be. I heard rumors about this school are filled with fangirling girls.

"Ouhh, you must be tired. I hope you fit in well here! And I also hope we could be best friends!" he said.

"yeah! Me too" well, I didn't actually thought it was going well for me on the first day but, oh well, maybe it's my lucky day. I can't stop smiling at the fact that I got to be best friends with him.

RINGGG

The school bell rang. Sometimes it hurts my ears and I have to cover my ears. But the students here seemed used to it. I got up and just wanted to go to the cafe but stopped when I heard someone calling me by my name.

"Soeun-ah" I turned around to see Suga quickly get a hold of my wrist. I looked at him puzzled. "Let's go to the cafe together" he said finally after what it's like an awkward silence happened for years. I was about to agree but someone snatched my wrist away from him.

"She's going with me" Jimin said, appeared out of nowhere. I thought he already gone out with his friends but I guess it's not. The students in the class became silent and just watch in silence at us. Jimin looked at Suga straight into the eye as is asking for a fight and Suga just glared at him.

"Aww come on! Are you f*cking kidding me? Are we, are we gonna fight for a girl?? After you.. oh you.. you freaking shut me out after that silly incident!!" Suga shot back with a smirk on his face.

In a blink of an eye, Jimin took Suga by his collar of uniform and lifted him a bit. My eyes widened as I walked backwards a bit. i don't think this thing was going any more better.

"Never.. talk to her like that.. I know that you! you hated her from the beginning and you seemed restless when that incident happened. You knew about it right? But the thing is.. you won't admit!" Jimin shoved Suga and made Suga almost fell but luckily he hung on to the near table.

I guess they're not in good terms for now. And what was wrong with Jimin? Suga was just asking me to go to the cafe as friends but why was he suddenly acting this way.

"Hey..." I tried to spoke up but stopped when I was cut off by Suga.

"Nahh, that's okay. We could go some other time. Goodbye Soeun" Suga said, with a glare, he left us in silence. I looked at Jimin with a glare. He tried to get a hold of my hand but i snatched it away from him.

"You're pathetic to me" With those words I left him alone in the class with our classmates watching the drama scene.

The first steps I stepped in the cafe, all eyes were on me. I just need to find Suga and apologized about earlier. The girls, as always were glaring at me. I don't want to make any enemies on my first day of school.

I looked at all around the edges of the cafe to find Suga but no such luck. I decided to turn around and walked away when i had been stopped by someone. Fortunately it was Suga. His face completely changed when he saw me. He smiled brightly at me.

"Hey!" he greeted me as normal friends do.

"Yeah.. hey, about earlier, i seriously don't know what's happening and trust me, I'm not even related to him"

"Oh.. he's always like that. Everybody knew that. Anyway, i accepted your apologies, in return.. let's have lunch with me" he said happily. My eyes instantly lightened up and i nodded vigorously.

"It would be lovely!" He handed out his hand for me to accept and i placed my hand on his. We kinda looked like a couple but not actually. We entered the cafe and went to the food stations first.

After we bought ourselves some food, Suga spoke up to me. "Hey, I know some really good spot for our lunch, let's go" I nodded at him with excitement. People were still glaring at me how close I am with Suga.

Before we could even step out of the cafe, I accidentally tripped to something that I know wasn't there. I already scanned where I was going and there nothing on the floor. I fell on my face hard as my face crushed into my food. How disgusting.

Everyone went silent as i layed on the floor helplessly. Then a laughter of girls sounded in the cafe. I looked up aand saw a group of girls looked at me from behind. So they were the ones who made me tripped.

"Shame on you freshie~," A girl who seemed like the leader of the pack said and continued laughing with her friends.

Suga was shocked at what happened. He put down his food on a nearby table and helped me up and cleaned the spaghetti strings from my face and uniform. Next time, I'm never going to buy the spaghetti again.

"Hey you!!!!" Suddenly a girl's voice boomed from beside me. I was sitting on the floor and tried to take the strings of spaghetti away from me. Then about three other girls bent down beside me and helped me cleaned up half way. The girls then helped me to stand up with Suga feeling grateful with what the girls did. Not to mention the girls were smiling sheepishly at him.

"I hope you're okay Soeun-ah" said the girls with a bright smile on their faces. I was facing them and suddenly their faces changed into a vicious one. I sensed they were not sending the glares to me but something behind me. i turned around and saw the group of girls who made me tripped earlier.

There I realized something, the three girls actually belonged to a group of girls which was standing beside me and now, they were facing the other group of girls beside me. This is bad.

"Just to say, it's better if you take your hands off our Soeun! If she's important to Suga then she's important to us!" said the girl who was the head of the good girl's group. I think I would prefer calling them as good and bad groups.

"A girl like that? She made our oppa involved in a pathetic fight with your oppa" the bad girl shot back looking all proud. Then both of the groups started to shout at each other about their oppas and I couldn't make out what they said. The good girl raised her hand and suddenly everyone shut up.

"Well then, how can you explain this?" The good girl handed out her hand and one of the girls in the good group handed her an iPad. The good girl took it and instantly played a video.

I was shocked when I saw the video because it showed a recording when Suga and Jimin got into a fight earlier in our class because of me.

"She's going with me," Jimin said in the recording while looking all protective towards me. Obviously, he wanted me to be away from Suga as if Suga was a bad guy for me.

The bad girl wanted a reply and shot back her anger but words won't come out from her mouth. She was speechless.

"See? you can't even explain. What a shame to Jimin's fangirls. All useless. Is this how you guys choose a leader? A nasty girl with a disgusting and prideless heart? Ew, not our taste" The good girl shot back with venoms in her words. The group of bad girls all seemed offended by her words and in a blink of an eye, the leader led her group away from the crowd and cafe.

*****

A/N : For all my loyal readers, I'm very thankful of you guys!! I hope you could continue reading it and I'll try my best to make it one of the best fanfic ever made wish me good luck!!

EDITED 22/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
62.4K 1.2K 13
'she realised that she didn't lose a friend,she just never had the real one...' all rights reserved
6.6K 415 26
β€’SEQUEL OF GHOST BOYβ€’ "I hope you remember me like i remember you" a tragic love story of Park Jimin the ghost boy. --- 8 months had gone by... they...
73.2K 5.1K 11
Just when her wish for a death sentence comes true, he appears. Jinah only has a few months left to live and she can't wait. She looks forward to the...