One Direction Imagines/Prefer...

Od SavvyWriter101

Yo! This can either be dirty or clean so if you have any fantisies you want to be written please send in your... Více

One Direction Imagines/Preferences
Requests?!
Start Your Engines Niall!
Wanted
Back For You
Preference 1. How he looks at you...
Growing Up!
Jealousy is in the Air
Preference 2. How you meet
Preference 3. He Farts In Front Of You
Preference 4. You Fart In Front Of Him
Preference 5. He Accidentally Pees Himself
Important News
Import Update!!
Preference 6. Your 5sos song...
Preference 7. Your 1D song...
Preference 8. The song you heard when you met...
Preference 9. Your names in your phones...
Preference 10. His nickname for you...
Preference 11. Your first piercing...
Preference 12. First Date...
Important Information
Preference 13. He picks you up from school...
Preference 14. You prank another member in the band...
Preference 15. You tell him you're pregnant...
Preference 16. Why the fans love you...
Preference 17. Your best friend in the band...
Preference 18. The boys find out about you...
Preference 19. How they are in bed...
Preference 20. How you sleep...
Preference 21. Good morning texts...
Preference 22. Good night texts...
Preference 23. Bullies at school...
Preference 24. You fall asleep on another member...
Preference 25. Favorite part of you...
Preference 26. Where he likes to kiss you...
Preference 27. What pet he buys you...
Preference 28. Favorite movie you watch together...
Preference 29. Favorite place to do it...
Preference 30. How he knows when you're mad...
Preference 31. Your break up song...
Preference 32. Song you dance too...
Preference 33. When you have a bad day...
Preference 34. Bra shopping...
Preference 35. Favorite band to listen to together...
Preference 36. Disney couples...
Preference 37. Concert you go to...
Preference 38. TV show you watch together...
Preference 39. Favorite youtuber to watch together...
Preference 40. Your weddings song...
Preference 41. What kind of boyfriend is he...
Preference 42. Song he dedicates to you...
Preference 43. Favorite animated movie...
Preference 44. His favorite thing about you...
Preference 45. Your Halloween costume...
Preference 46. His favorite part of you...
Preference 47. Christmas song...
Preference 48. Your favorite snack to eat together...
Preference 49. Video games you play together...
Preference 50. The book(s) you two read together...
Preference 51. His thought when he first saw you...
Preference 52. Movie you go see...
Preference 53. You do a duet with him (the song you sing)...
Preference 54. How you hug...
Preference 55. After a fight...
Preference 56. You give him the silent treatment...
Preference 57. What he does when he's mad...
Preference 58. Twitcam...
Preferences 59. He cooks for you...
Preference 60. Sleepovers...
Preference 61. Nightmares...
Preference 62. Valentine's Day...
Preference 63. First fan encounter...
Preference 64. Listening to music...
Preference 65. Detention buddies...
Preference 66. You text the wrong boy...
Important Announcement!
BSM Preference Collection?
Preference 68. He sees you cry for the first time...
Preference 69. You cry while watching a movie...
Preference 70. You have an accent...
Preference 71. You have a disorder...
Preference 72. You're blind...
Preference 73. You're blind (Part 2)...
Preference 74. You're blind (Part 3)...
Preference 75. You almost get/have been raped...
Preference 76. You almost get/have been raped (part 2)...
Preference 77. You're best friends but one boy knows you like him...
Clarifying!
Announcement

Preference 67. Passing out/fainting...

471 7 0
Od SavvyWriter101

Niall: You hadn't gotten much sleep for the passed few weeks because you were feeling lonely whenever you went to bed, knowing that Niall was coming back from tour any day now also had gotten you too excited to sleep. You were so happy that you would be able to hug him and cuddle him close now that the excitement kept you awake.

You rubbed your eyes as you changed the channel on the TV, looking for a good show to watch, even if it was a repeat. You looked over at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed as you say it was three in the morning. You grumbled and turned off the TV and pushed yourself up off the couch, scratching your head as you walked to your bedroom, yawning softly. 

You fell on the bed and pulled the covers over you, sighing as you closed your eyes to try and get some sleep.

A few minutes later, your eyes opened when you heard the bedroom door open. You rubbed your eyes and slowly sat up, looking towards the door as your eyes widened. "Niall!" you cheered, getting up and hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and put his bag down so he could hug you, kissing your forehead. "Hey, princess. Thought I would surprise you," he mumbled into your hair, closing his eyes as he held you.

You took in a deep breath and smiled as you caught his smell, your eyes closing as you leaned against him. "I missed you so much, Ni," you whispered, your nerves slowly calming as you took in his smell.

"I missed you, too, Y/n. But I'm back now and I'm all yours tell the next tour," he said, smiling as he looked down at you.

You hummed softly and slowly leaned against him until you passed out.

He picked you up and chuckled, gently putting you in bed and covering up before he got his clothes off, leaving him in just his boxers. He crawled into bed with you and pulled you closer, rubbing your head as he rested his chin on top of her before falling asleep himself.

Harry: You had been pushing yourself to get things down for your company since your boss was out on vacation and she left you in charge since sh trusted you the most. You didn't mind though, she was nice and gave you days off when you walked too hard or looked like you weren't feeling well. She was like a second mom to you since you didn't get any motherly love from your actual mom.

You sighed as you rubbed your blood shot eyes before looking back at the papers in front of you. It was Friday and you barely slept for more than an hour the past four days because there was a new deadline that one of the agencies changed and you didn't want to bother your boss and ruin her vacation. So, natural, you took it all on yourself and forgot to take care of yourself while you worked.

You jumped when your phone went off on the table, sighing and rubbing your head before picking it up and answering it. "H-Hello?" you mumbled, putting the papers down on the table.

"Babe, are you okay? You don't sound to good," you heard Harry ask over the phone.

"I'm fine, Harry. Just busy is all. Sorry for not calling this past week. Work has been a k-killer," you whispered into the mic on the phone as your vision got a little blurry. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes.

"I know you have but I'm more worried about your health right now. Have you slept at all?"

"About an hour a day."

"Y/n! You need more sleep then that."

You hummed in response as you listened, your vision getting blurry again. Before you could do anything, your phone slipped out of your hand and landed on the desk as you fell out of the chair and landed on the floor. Your breathing heavy and cheeks red as you laid, passed out on the floor, Harrys' voice ringing through the speakers of the phone.

A few hours later, you woke up in the hospital, opening your eyes slowly as you groaned. You tried to sit up but a nurse that had come in to check on you pushed you back down. "Relax, honey," she said, smiling down at you.

"What..happened?"

"You fainted. You didn't have enough sleep and you didn't have the nutrients needed for a body so your body crashed."

You stared at her before your eyes widened. "Harry!"

"Relax. He said that when you woke up for you to call him. And your boss also wants you to call her. She's been very worried about you," the nurse said before handing you your phone.

You sighed and called your boss first who scolded you for not telling her before hand but she was nice about it, happy that you were okay and giving you the week off so you could rest. You thanked her then called Harry, sighing as you closed your eyes before he picked up. "Babe?" his voice asked, sleep evident in it.

"I-I'm fine. I'm gone rest and take care of myself from now on," you mumbled, yawning softly.

He sighed and you heard the sheets rumble before he answered, "Thank you. I was so worried about you."

Liam: You were helping the crew set up for the concert like you did every time but this time you were super stressed and tired. You've been taking classes online while you were on tour with the boys so you could stay with your classes anywhere. But lately your teacher hasn't been giving you the best grades because she thought everything was too easy for you so she made all your assignments hard, stressing you out.

You rubbed your eyes as you sat in Liams lap, leaning against him. "They told me to sit down because they didn't think I was in a good shape to help," you mumbled, a small yawn passing your lips.

Liam wrapped his arms around your waist and rubbed you back. "They're right though, Y/n. You haven't slept much and your stress is eating at you. Maybe you should call you dad and see what is going on," Liam suggested, rubbing your back.

"I can't. Just cause I'm the daughter of the school super attendant doesn't mean I get my way...even if the teacher is doing this on purpose," you mumbled, sighing.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked, looking up from his phone.

"I mean...it was a deal with my dad that I could come if I did all my school work...everyone knows and the ones that are jealous try to stop it..." you whispered as you eyes closed. "Everyone thinks I get special treatment all because I'm his daughter..."

The boys sighed and looked at each other before they heard a soft snore. They looked at you and smiled when they saw you curled up in Liams' lap, finally getting the sleep that you deserved.

"I'll call her dad later. Right now she needs to rest and we have a concert to do," Liam said, kissing your forehead before slowly picking you up off his lap and laying you on the couch. He put a pillow under your head and covered you up before giving your forehead another kiss then walking out of the room with the boys behind him.

Louis: You giggled as Louis kissed your cheek, cameras flashing around you as you smiled. You were just getting out of an awards show with Louis and the boys. You hadn't been feeling well lately but you didn't wanna miss seeing the boys get their award so you toughed it out and went with them, cheering for them when they performed and when they got the award, Louis giving you a kiss before going up the boys to accept the award.

You rubbed your eyes as you gripped Louis' hand, walking out the back way of the arena. "You boys were amazing tonight. Really proud of you lot," you said, smiling at them.

"Thanks, love," Louis said, smiling at you before Harry got him in a headlock.

"Yeah, thanks, Y/n. It was great having you cheering for us all the way through it," Harry said, smiling.

You smiled and nodded, giggling as the two played around.

You blinked as your vision became spotty, rubbing your eyes to try and get the spots to leave. You sighed softly as you suddenly felt feverish.

"You okay there, love?" you heard Liam ask, concern in his voice as the others calmed down and looked over at you.

You looked up at them and smiled, nodding your head slightly. "Yeah. I'm fine, guys. Would you stop looking at me with those faces?"

Louis watched you carefully before grabbing your hand, gripping it lightly. "We better get going, the fans can't be far behind," he said, kissing you knuckles before walking towards the van.

You nodded slowly and followed after only for a bunch of girls to run around you guys out of no where. "Okay! They need bells!" you squeaked, gripping Louis' hand as a few girls started asking you personal questions.

You looked at the girls, your vision getting blurry again before your vision went black, your body going limp as it slowly went quiet.

Louis quickly caught you once he felt your hand loosen it's grip around you, Liam and Niall gently got the crowd of girls to back up. Louis gently picked you up bridal style as he listened to your labored breathing and walked to the van. "Sorry, girls. Y/n is a bit tired from tonight. Some other time," he said, smiling before he got in the van, setting you in his lap as the others got in, sighing when he felt her forehead. "Fever."

"And she didn't tell us because she didn't want to worry us."

Louis sighed and kissed your forehead before putting his jacket around you. "let's get her home to get some rest.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.3K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
78.5K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
5.2K 43 11
Kinda romantic but some more then others. Not my best work but I tried to do my best. Anyways enjoy.
1.1K 54 39
one direction imagines enough said comment for more even zayn malik is in this cause we all miss him #ZAYNIACKS comment for more please IM TAKING RE...