𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝

By Lilotics

Once he saw her, he craved her. More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l

li

11.3K 265 85
By Lilotics

[[E P I L O G U E]]

i watched as little ivory walked down the aisle, throwing rose petals on the ground.

her bright smile shone.

ever since ireland and i got together, i took ivory in as my own.

she called me dad as i'd introduce her as my daughter.

i had proposed to ireland the night i confessed my love to her.

i didn't have a ring, but i had love.

true, sweet, love.

ivory made her way to her spot as the music my soon-to-be-wife wanted playing as she walked down the aisle began to play.

i stared down the aisle as i saw the love of my life dressed in a long beautiful dress walk down the aisle.

and to think, a couple of years ago i was scared to ask for her name.

now i'm going to marry her.

i love you, ireland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 170K 62
"Who is she?" Damien asks, pointing at the girl who's smile instantly stood out to him. He hasn't seen her before, but even from afar, her smile was...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
114K 2.1K 15
a story about how alexia's life changed when Adrian miller, the most feared gang in the world had brought her since her father owed many debts to him...