The Prom [A Dance Moms Fanfic]

By aldcfanfics150

"Prom?" "...Prom!" More

A/N
Maddie and Gino
Kendall and Nick
Nia and Daniel (Nick Daniels)
Paige and Zack
Chloe and Josh
The girls
The boys
PLEASE READ
Gino and Zack invite...
Divorce?
Kendall and Nick??
Prom Day...
Prom..blems..!

Last Chapter..

970 34 7
By aldcfanfics150

Daniel's POV
"Daniel stop!" I heard Nia screaming at me while I was walking to my house "Yes Nia.." I said, "I'm so sorry for what happen with Payton!" She said, "Well me too.. I was so stupid!" I said, "No, you're not! Your are an amazing guy!" She said, then I took her hands and then gave her a kiss, "Wow!" She said after our kiss, then she just smiled "Nia, would you like to go to the prom with me?" I said, then she laughs, took my hand and we ran to the prom.

Nia's POV
I just kissed my crush! This is the best moment in my life, I can't believe this!
After the prom we all went to a restaurant to celebrate our last school year, we also celebrate... Our new relationships..

.....End.....

OK GUYS! THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK! :) HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...