Perachel

By Lacings

What would happen if Percy broke things off with Annabeth to date Rachel? More

The End For A Beginning
A Heated Day
Rachel Enlists the Help of Piper, And A Few Others
Mayday We're Going Down!
Icy Hearts
A Bronze Hoof
Making mountains out of Monomachia
The Final Contest
Chaos at Camp
Desperate Times
Blissful Dream
This Is The Life
Killer
Comfort Time (With Pie!)
Painful Love
I Spy With My Little Eye
Killer Part Two
Susan
The Walls Come Crashing Down

Initiation

1.4K 32 20
By Lacings

Rachel watched as Allison pulled her old clothes from a black bag, how mysterious! She moved towards Susan, and handed her the bag. Susan smiled at all the girls around.

"By burning Rachel's clothes, we burn her past, her ties to the mortal world, and any wish to leave us! She must vow to become a sister," Susan's voice turned sinister, "Of the Blood!"

Rachel's eyes widened, and looked at Susan, "Of the Blood? That's kinda scary... I don't think I want to do this!" More panic.
Susan looked at Allison, "Would you be a dear and calm her down? She'll get hurt if this continues."

Rachel shied away from Allison's touch,  and scrambled to her feet. She backed into the door, hands scrambling, looking for the knob. Her hand grasped it just as an enormous shockwave flew into her, causing her to crumple to the floor. Angelica had shockwaves... Rachel realized right as she was pushed up against the wall, by nothing. But an invisible hand seemed to have a hold on her neck. The force? Who had the force.

Susan came forward, and Rachel recalled her mesmerization trick. When Susan came forward, Rachel averted her eyes, looking instead at Susan's sparkled shoes. Susan whispered into her ear, "There's no use fighting, you can't leave... And you don't want to drop below Allison, so," Susan grasped Rachel's chin with clawed fingers, forcing her to look into her eyes.

"Stop fighting it, and then I'll even raise you to rank five... How does that sound?"

Her voice was as persuasive as a snake. Rachel again couldn't remember why she'd fought this. The invisible hands released her, and she strode forward, and grabbed the black bag from where it had been dropped. She threw the bag into the fire, just as a sharp sting penetrated her side. She looked down to see Susan had stabbed her with a steak knife. The pain didn't register for the longest time, but when it did, Rachel collapsed, the pain was too much, washing over her in waves. She stared up at Susan, who gently pushed Rachel's feet forward, and then there was heat to her pain. She was in the purple fire.

It wasn't as hot as a normal fire, but hot enough to sting and hurt.

"Why?" Rachel coughed out.

"You're one of us." All the girls replied in unison.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Percy jumped up in shock from his seat next to Rachel. Her wound had started to bleed again, but it wasn't like a cracked scab bleed, it was as bad as when she'd first been stabbed! What's more, her skin was starting to blister, as if she were on fire.

"Chiron!" He screamed, running down the stairs to where the centaur was playing poker with Dionysus, God of wine.

The kindly old centaur looked at him, and when he registered Percy's alarm, he looked to Dionysus. "Excuse me please." Dionysus grunted and turned to Grover, who's horns had actually grown an alarming amount. Percy and Grover had sort of fallen out after the giant war. Grover bleated nervously, and wisely said, "I'm going to go eat a can.."

Chiron hurriedly went up the stairs, and shook his head gravely. "This is no ordinary dream, it's a trap. She can't wake up, and it's not a coma. Anything that were to happen to her in the dream, affects her out here as well."

"Can't we do anything? She has a new stab wound, we need that bandaged!"

Chiron nodded, and turned to Percy. "One thing, Percy," he said gently, "This kind of dream... Rachel doesn't know it's a dream, which is why she can't wake up. For some reason, she believes that's reality."

Percy's face paled. "So she'll never wake up?"

"Only if somebody were to guide her out, and if she hasn't done what I fear may be taking place," Chiron's face darkened dramatically.

"Tell me! If there's a way I can get her out, I have to." Percy said, hope flooding his chest.

"A Hecate child can teleport you into the dream world, but you have to find someone else. I don't want you going alone," Chiron hadn't finished his sentence before Percy was trying to dash out the door. "Perseus!"

Percy turned around, impatience decorating his expression.

"If she willingly slashes herself, drawing blood. And it falls into the fire, she'll be stuck there, like pomegranate seeds in the underworld."

Percy nodded, feet bouncing, he needed to go. And so away he ran. All the way down to the Poseidon cabin. Snatching a gold drachma off his nightstand in the cabin, he moved to the fountain he'd received as a gift. Throwing the drachma in, he said a single word, "Annabeth." The rainbow the fountain created shimmered, and Annabeth's familiar face appeared. "Oh my gods, Percy!" She said, relief all over.

"Annabeth, I know you're mad at me, and you've been avoiding me-" he was cut off.

"No! I've been forced to. Piper used her charm speak to make me swear on the river Styx to avoid you. I'm not mad. I was trying to find out a way to communicate, but all I could come up with was a cellphone, that you don't have. Oh my gods I'm so happy. I could just-" Now it was Percy's turn to cut Annabeth off.

"Rachel's stuck in a dream, a deadly one. She could die if we don't save her. I want you to come with me, and I need your cabin to try and figure out who did this and why. I think it's a god or goddess but I can't be sure."

Annabeth's face fell, her smile fading, "Right... Rachel, remind me why I should help save her again?"

"Because she was your friend, and you don't want to live knowing you let her die."

Annabeth frowned, thinking. She knew he was right, no way could she live with herself, "Fine, I'll go with you, but I have one condition."

(Everyone prepare for the notorious Annabish next chapter >:D)

Qotc: I'm going to write another fanfic of one of the more unwritten ships, meaning no percabeth haha. First comment picks what ship :D

Aotc: ????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 8.8K 37
After college Percy and Annabeth went back to camp half-blood for a little vacation. But time passed by Annabeth found a job, a job that she didn't r...
394 3 23
Percy and Annabeth have been best friends for ever. But when feelings form. And Percy, Annabeth start dating different people, what will happen. Will...
64.4K 1.6K 51
I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better than the old ones. Percy and Annabeth meet...
28.5K 587 32
🏁HAPPY QUARTER YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, sl...