Dahllie's: Boarding School

Od dahllieyani

After being sent off to boarding school, I never thought I would meet him... Viac

Chapter 2- Arrival
Chapter 3-Trenton- POV
Chapter 4- Jon'Atelle- POV
Chapter 5- Trenton- POV
Chapter 6 - Olivia POV
PLEASE READ- AN
Author Note

Chapter 1-Boarding School

1.9K 17 3
Od dahllieyani

**THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL STORY THAT I DO IN FACT PLAN TO FINISH!! COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE... KEEP READING GUYS!! <3 ALL OF YOU**

**WARNING: THERE ARE SOME PROFANITY AND EXPLICIT THOUGHTS. **

            "Can you tell me again where you got this idea, dad? Lately, it seems you have all these wild ideas and last time I checked, you were my parent, not Olivia!" I screamed at my father. He sat at the dining room table with Olivia looking at brochures for boarding school. "This is my last year in high school! You can't just send me away to boarding school away from my friends and my boyfriend! That school is in another freaking country!" I yelled again. Dad looked at Olivia, then got up and left the house. Next thing I hear is the family van pulling out the driveway.

            I looked at Olivia- my stepmother for the past year. She smirked at me and picked up the brochure that said, Jou'VePensionnat (Co-ed). "Oh, look Jon'Atelle! It's a coed school. You'll have plenty to do. Just don't become a little slut. Your father and I won't be helping you with any babies," said Olivia sarcastically.

            "Why are you doing this to me? Every since you came into our lives, all you've done is manipulate my father and fuck with my life. What was wrong with your life before us? Couldn't find a good dick to suck, Olivi-hoe?" I said smiling.

            "Look, bitch! I have worked very hard to get your father and I'll do anything to keep him. Even if it means getting rid of his sneaky ass daughter! So what if you saw me at the mall with another guy. That's my business! You think you can get one over me? You can try, but you won't succeed. Your father doesn't even believe any of the shit that comes out of your dirty little mouth. I am doing you a favor by convincing your father to send you off. My parents done it to me and at the time I hated them for it, but I'm happy they did. Because of them, I've been around the world! Where the fuck have you been, bitch?" she exclaimed. She leaned back in her chair and looked at me.

            "You've been around the world?" I asked curiously. She nodded and smiled. Then, being the ass I am, I said, "With a mouth like that, I'm sure you have."

            Olivia jumped up from the dining room table, but before she could do anything, my father walked back into the house with two pizza boxes and a two-liter pop. Throughout the whole confrontation, neither Olivia nor I heard him come back home in the van.

            My father looked from me to Olivia and then said, "I went to get some food and clear my head. Are you girls' hungry?"

Olivia strolled slowly over to my father, kissed him passionately, and said softly, "Sweetie, I thought we were going to change our eating habits. Pizza is not good for you. Your doctor says that you need to start eating healthy so we can build all your little men up. Don't you want to have a baby with me?"

             My father set the items he bought on the dining room table and held Olivia in his arms. He kissed her neck hungrily and she moaned like it was the best thing ever. When he came back up for air, he noticed I was there the whole time and became embarrassed. Olivia, however, looked at me and rolled her eyes. Then, dad whispered in Olivia ear. She nodded and he walked over to me and said, "Look, I'm sorry, but we feel its best you go away for your last year. You can come home on holidays. You'll enjoy going to school in France," he said as I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, Olivia and I will be upstairs if you need anything. There's pizza and a pop, so help yourself." He walked away and headed for the stairs. Olivia stayed. When we heard their bedroom door close, she said, "It's for your best. You'll love us for it. Now, I'm going to go upstairs and fuck your father. Please do not interrupt us. We're trying to have a baby, ok?" she said and then sauntered off.

~

            "What a bitch!" yelled my boyfriend over the phone. I called him after I started hearing my father yell God's name in vain and Olivia moaning. I told him of their plan of sending me away and how it's good for me. "Why are they doing this to you?"

            "You mean, why are they doing this to us?" I asked.

            "No, I was right the first time. This has nothing to do with me."

            "Damn. Sound like you could care less."

            "Well, this has nothing to do with me. Now, where is this boarding school?"

            I huffed and tears started to form in my eyes. "It's in France," I said roughly, "They said that they chose France because I took French classes, but I only took those classes because Olivia convinced my dad to force me to take French. Never would I have thought it was apart of her big plan!"

            "So, what are we going to do about us, Jon'Atelle?" asked my boyfriend Dante. "I mean, France is all the way around the world. You're going to be there all year AND it's coed. What about me?"

            "What do you mean? If you're trying to suggest something, then say it."

            "I'm not trying to suggest anything."

            "What are you trying to suggest? Just say it."

            "Ok, I think we should break up. We should just save the heartbreak of cheating and just break up. Don't you think so?"

            I sat on my bed, stunned and still clutching the phone in my hand up to my ear. Two minutes passed before I started to hear my now ex-boyfriend say, "Hello? Are you still there?"

            "Yes," I responded, "I'm still here."

            "Ok, but did you hear what I suggested? I said, I think we should just break up. What do you think?"

            "What do I think? Well, when I asked what you were trying to suggest, I thought you were thinking of a plan for me to get out of this whole boarding school idea, but apparently I was wrong. Obviously, you've been thinking about breaking up for a while and couldn't wait for an opportunity to do it. An idea like that doesn't just come out so easily like its no big deal. So, why did this come to mind? You still fucking Jessica?"

            Before I could utter another word, the phone hunged up on the other end and I was greeted by the dial tone. Great, I thought. So, now I don't have a home or a boyfriend. Terrific!

~

            After having a rough night of trying to sleep, but still hearing my dad have sex with his tramp, I finally woke up well rested. I rolled over and checked my alarm clock and it said 9:30 a.m. I sat up to get my thoughts together of yesterday's unfortunate event and saw five big suitcases at my door, my dresser draws opened and empty, as well as my closet. The only thing that wasn't packed was me. Only one person was responsible for this; Olivia.

            I got out of bed and went searching for Olivia. I looked out the window and saw my dad's car was gone, which meant he'd already went to get the things off my list at the market. I heard the shower running from the hall and burst in. I looked at the shower curtain waiting for her to scream or say anything that would let me know she's scared of anyone that's on this side of the curtain, but she didn't. Instead of what I wanted to hear, she said, "What the hell do you want now?" She'd said it so calmly and perfect, you would've thought she was rehearsing for a movie.

            "Olivia, why are my things packed?" I asked, but I already knew why; boarding school. What I didn't know, was why so early. They'd just told me yesterday and as I thought more to myself, I figured it out. That sneaky bitch!

            "Jon'Atelle, how many times do I have to explain this to you," she said as she stepped out of the shower. She had the most prettiest body and I admired how she could make anything ugly look good, but if she weren't so damn evil, I would ask her to help me out with how I look.

            She exited the bathroom without a towel and I followed. She led me to the kitchen and I sat down at the counter as she started pulling things out of the fridge to make me an omelet. "Look, I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything like that. Right now, you probably see my actions as being cold and I can't blame you because someone has done this to me as well and I thought the same thing. Telly, I see how you mope around the house sometimes and I know you and Dante have broken up. Don't ask why, but I do know.

            "Boarding school will help you in life. Going there is going to toughen you up a bit and you'll have more freedom, but you won't know how to live life if you've only lived here. You've already complained about not being able to do normal teenage things. Don't see boarding school as a prison. See it as an opportunity to see France, as well as learn from a very good school. Don't worry about if it's a bad school. I went there before and I ended up leaving with honors and a great job."

            Olivia whisk the combination of eggs and veggetables in a bowl, waiting for my response. "How come you never told me?" I asked, watching her search for the skillet.

            "Well," she said beneath the sink, "You're always hard to talk to. I personally think you hate me because I'm young and I married your father. I know you probably think that I'm after his money because other women have tried to do that to him in the past, but I love your father very much. I love you as well, but if we're going to be a family, you and I need to stop arguing."

            Olivia came from under the sink with the iron skillet and placed it gently on the stove. She then turned the stove on to heat the pan. I watched her work her way around the kitchen in her nakedness. Once again my mind wandered over her body as it had many times in the past, but now wasn't the time for my homosexual fantasies.

            See, I'm bisexual. A few of my close friends know as well as Dante. Olivia know too, but my father does not. Olivia, however, could care less what your sexuality was or who you were. If she wanted to walk around naked, she was going to. Whether you liked it or not. I always liked when she walked around naked and her as well. Until, she got engaged to my father. That's when I started to hate her, because I liked her first. I'm the reason they met.

            About a year and six months ago, Dad and I went to the mall to go shopping because we were in need of new clothes. We split up to go to our favorite shops, but on my way to mine, I saw a new clothing shop called Elegant Doves. I was curious so I walked in. I loved the low rider jeans they had and decided to try a pair of bleached ones on. After slipping them on, I came out of the dressing room to look in the mirror and this random young chick comes up behind me and says, "Now, for your body I wouldn't suggest you buy those. They make you look hippee and I'm sure you wouldn't want to look like that. Try the black ones or the denim. Those will definitely show off your curves."

            I turned around to get a good look at this girl who looked like she was trying to sugar coat that I looked like a bum in the bleached pants. "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name," I said with a smirk.

            "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Olivia and no I don't work here. I just thought the other pair of jeans would look sexier on you."

            I thought about what she said for a moment. Then, I went back into the dressing room. Within seconds, a black and denim pair of low riders were thrown over the door. I smiled as I took the bleach ones off.

            After trying on the other two pairs, I decided I would buy them both. I couldn't buy just one pair. They both made my ass look huge and that was exactly the kind of ass I wanted.

            Olivia was waiting outside the dressing room when I came out. "Are you stalking me, or am I that bad in need of a makeover?" I sarcastically spit out. She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

            "No. I was waiting for you because I wanted to know your name," she said so innocently. As she stood there waiting, I couldn't help but imagine kissing her. Quit fantasizing, Jon'Atelle! 

            "My name is Jon'Atelle," I said with a french accent my mother would have said it with.

            "Ah, so you're french?"

            "Not exactly. My great grandmother was french and my mother named me after her. Her name was Jon'Atelle Louis Belount Delvous."

            "That's cool. I know a little french. I learned it in my highschool years."

            "Yeah."

            She looked around and then looked back at me. Olivia seemed to be looking for someone, but then she asked, "Are you waiting for your mom? I was trying to figure out which one might be yours."

            I looked down and said, "My mom died when I was 10."

            "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

            "No, it's fine."

            I walked away and headed to the cash register, but before I could get there. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. Thinking it was that nosey girl again, I turned around ready to scream, but instead it was my dad. Olivia was behind him, admiring him with her honey eyes.

            Before I could buy my things and rush my dad out of the store from meeting Olivia, they had exchanged numbers, lustful glances, and hugs. The next night, they went on a date. Six months later, they were engaged, she was living with us, and I couldn't get her to leave. It was totally frustrating!

            Olivia poured what would be my omelet into the skillet and watched it cook. While the skillet had been warming up, she'd went and put on her robe complaining about how chilly it was. As I watched her cook, I had the sudden urge of curiosity of the boarding school. "Olivia?" I asked.

            "Yes?" she said while keeping a watchful eye on the omelet.

            "Are you going to have the wedding while I'm away?"

            Olivia sat a plate in front of me and then slid my omelet onto it,with two slices of toast. "No, of course not. You're my maid of honor. Plus, we're not having it until next summer," she said as she set a glass of orange juice in front of me as well.

            "I'm going to be your maid of honor? Wow. I have another question. How is this boarding school? Is there nuns who will beat me until I'm bloody red?"

            "Of course not Jon'Atelle. That's ridiculous you would think that, but if they do I want you to beat their virgin asses. Got it?"

            I smiled and started in on my omelet as Olivia went upstairs to continue getting dressed. I watched as she walked up the stairs as graceful as her hair bounces on her shoulders. Hopefully, boarding school can show me how to exit a room like she does.

~

"Jon'Atelle! Rise and shine darling! Today's the day, so don't sleep until the sun goes away," said Olivia enthusiastically. I peeked from under the covers and I watched my very young step-mother open my curtains and glance out the window at nothing in particular. Then, before I could dodge my head back under the covers without being seen awakened, Olivia turned around and said, "Today is the day to really experience life! Are you ready?"

I sat and took a good look at Olivia. She had been being strangely nice to me since our conversation a week ago. "What happened to all the sarcastic shit you used to say to me? Why are you being so nice now? It's probably because I'm leaving and you will no longer have to try to discipline my rebellious ass," I said sleepily.

She chuckled as she pulled a outfit out of a bag she must of hung on my door that I hadn't seen until now. "Would you prefer me to tell you to get your grungy dog smelling ass in the shower before we be late getting to the airport?" she asked.

"Yes! It's better than you being like something off of the Brady Bunch Show."

"Jon'Atelle, just go get ready."

As I slid off my bed and walked to the door, I glanced back and saw a content smile resting upon Olivia's face. I smiled as well knowing deep down we overcame a obstacle that I never knew was there.

~

"You sure you didn't leave anything? Do you have everything you need?" asked my father. I nodded to reassure him even though I didn't know what was all in my luggage. Olivia had packed my things, but I wasn't going to tell him that. He would probably have said I shouldn't use Olivia to do my own chores. Luckily for me, I didn't ask her to do a damn thing.

We were at the airport checking in my luggage and getting my ticket to board. This was the farthest that dad and Olivia could go. Ever since 911, airports around here are really strict. So, instead of my father seeing me board the airplane like I'd dreamed, we had to say our goodbyes at the entrance of going through security.

"I want you to be a good sport over there in that country. I don't want to look up one day and see on the news they've declared you a enemy of the united states and you can't come back," said my dad. I slightly smiled and gave him a hug. After a couple minutes of silence, he said he was going to wait in the car. Now, it was only me and her.

"Well, I believe that you should be going now. You don't want to be running to catch a plane," said Olivia. I turned to leave, but then Olivia pulled me back and wrapped her arms around me. I suppose you could call this a hug.

After a few minutes, Olivia released me and with teary eyes she said, "Now, don't go there and forget who you are. Do not change for anyone, but become a better person, ok?" I nodded again and waved goodbye as I walked through security.

Getting through security took less than two minutes because I didn't have anything to put on the conveyor belt for the security guards to look at. One security guard in particular smiled at me and winked. I thought about getting his number, but passed up on it after asking him his age and he responded with, "whatever you want it to be...baby." Remembering every 'How to Catch a Predator' episodes, I declined and walked on to find my terminal.

I searched for my terminal for 20 minutes, before giving up and asking a stranger. I tapped a guy who happened to be standing next to me. He turned around and smiled. For a few seconds I forgot my reason for tapping him, but I snapped out of it not wanting to waste anymore time. "Hello, can you help me? I'm trying to find the terminal for Paris," I asked sweetly.

This dark headed stranger with honey colored eyes smiled and said, "That's where I'm headed to. You wouldn't happen to be going to..." He pulled out a picture and handed it to me. It was a picture of the school I was enrolled in. I nodded.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be forward, but I don't have no clue how to say the name of the school. You must be Jantell," he said extending his hand for me to shake.

"It's Jon'Atelle," I said with an accent as I shook his hand.

"Oh, so you're french?"

"No."

"Then, why do you have a french name?"

"I'm named after my grandmother. She was french."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from here and what's up with all the damn questions," I asked with a icy glare, no more charmed by his smile.

He smiled again and said, "Spicy. I like that. My name's Trenton." Trenton gesture for me to walk ahead of him. I turned around to catch him looking at my ass.

"Hey mister?" I said bringing his eyes up to my face, "the terminal number isn't planted on my ass!"

Trenton said his apologies and walked alongside of me. When we finally arrived, I took a seat closes to the desk. To my utter surprise, goof ball Trenton sat next to me as well.

"So, how did you know my name?" I asked after a moment in silence.

"Everyone who's attended before get a list of students who are new and will be flying in from your area. They expect you to help newcomers," he said with a shy smile.

As I looked closer, I noticed he had a slight dimple in both of his cheeks that showed when he smiled. He had dark hair and big honey eyes that reminded me of a small innocent child. I checked out what he was wearing. He had on a t-shirt that said, 'A Mind Is A Terrible Thing to Waste...That's why I don't have one'. I laughed and turned my head.

Trenton looked at his watch and said, "We have only a few minutes until they start to board." I looked around and found it was only two other people boarding besides us. What the hell, I thought. Nobody likes Paris anymore?

Just as I was about to ask Trenton this odd question, my cell phone begun to ring. I checked the screen. It was Dante. As I pondered on if to answer it, Trenton said, "Shouldn't you answer that?" Just before the phone stopped ringing, I answered.

"Yes?" I said in a whisper. I listenedfor an answer, but all I heard was Dante exhale. Right as I was about to close the phone, he said, "Don't hang up, Telly. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Don't you think it's a little too late for that?" I whispered.

"No, I don't think it's too late. It's never too late to tell someone how you truly feel."

"Well, it's too late now. I'm heading over to another country for a year. I don't really give two fucks about how you feel. You made your bed so go lay in it with that sloppy bitch. I've wasted enough time with your ass," I screamed and hung up.

I looked up to find everyone staring at me. Then, as if he had to, Trenton said, "I see you're not having a good day at all."

"Of course I'm not!" I exclaimed. "I'm going to a school that I'm being forced to attend. I won't see any of my friends for a very long time and on top of that, I found out my boyfriend cheated on me.Then, he had the nerve to call me before I leave. So, yes! I'm having a extremely bad day."

"Well, that sucks. I hope it gets better, but don't worry. The boarding school isn't that bad actually. I've had loads of fun there. I meet people from all over and to be honest, I couldn't wait until I came back. All my best friends will be there." He checked his watch again, then picked up his belongings. "It's about that time to line up. Let's go."

~

            After we boarded the plane and waited for takeoff, I turned my phone off. Trenton- who decided to sit with me than in his own seat- got comfortable by pulling out a blanket and a pillow. I stared at him with disbelief that he would bring his room with him, but then I understood why. It became very uncomfortable on the plane after takeoff. The pilot had the air blasting and I became very cold. Surprisingly, Trenton shared his blanket with me.

            As usual when flying, I fell fast asleep, but within 10 minutes of peaceful sleep, someone tapped me awake. I opened my eyes to a flight attendant pushing a metal cart. "May I help you?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and said, "No, you may not. Obviously you've never been on a plane before. Would you like something to drink or a bag of pretzels?" I rolled my eyes back at him and took a coke and a sprite for Trenton, because he was sleeping. Unable to fall back asleep after the conversation with the flight attendant, I opened the tray on the back of the chair in front of me, and sat the drinks on top. Then, I went through Trenton's bookbag to see if he had anything interesting to read or look at.

            Just as I was taking out one of his books, he opened his eyes and said groggily, "Do you go through everyone's things while they're asleep?"

            "No. I was just looking to see if you had anything I could read," I said embarrassed that I he'd caught me snooping.

            "Well, the book you just pulled out is pretty gruesome. You might not want to read that," he said as he reached to take the book out of my hands.

            "Why can't I read this book?"

            "Because you can't read it."

            I huffed and handed the book back, but as I was doing so, on the cover it read Journal. "So, what's in your journal that's so gruesome?" I asked, now more interested in Trenton than ever. Instead of answering my question, he looked out of the window and didn't move until we reached our destination.

**Let me know how this is and i'll post more!!**

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
704K 35.2K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
13 0 8
I never knew that anything would happen when I went with my bestfriend....
6.1K 146 47
I never thought I could fall for a guy...that was until I met him