BTS Oneshots {REQUESTS CLOSED}

By MonniCliffings043

Requests are currently closed, I'll get back to them in time :)) Enjoy reading the book! -Thnx, Monni More

Jungkook
V
Jin
Suga
J-hope
Jimin
BTS as police officers
J-hope

Jungkook

4.7K 129 12
By MonniCliffings043

This afternoon is so boring. My boyfriend Jungkook was supposed to be back from his tour this morning but nope, he's just not showing. What will I do with him... I wonder whilst flipping through channels on the TV.

Having enough of nothing to do I call him, "bring, bring, bring, bring" I mumble under my breath waiting for him to pick up. "Hello?" I can hear Jungkook say through the phone, "hey agi!" I say excitedly, happy to hear his voice, "how are you doing? I thought you were coming back this morning so I got a bit worried." I say sheepishly, "ah, don't worry jagiya I'm fine the flight just got delayed for a couple of hours I'll be home soon", "oh ok, I'll see you later then agi, bye!" I say sweetly, "bye, love you" he replies "love you too" I say as I hang up.

I walk upstairs to get changed to go out and get him something for his return, 'hmm what to get, what to get,' I wonder as I walk out the door locking it securely. 'Ah I know now! A cake! He better like this' I continue thinking to myself as I pop my earphones on.

I reach the bakery and begin to walk around in search of something that would catch my eye. Ah I found something, a decent sized chocolate cake... 'Hmm he'll love it!'  I thought to myself as I walk out of the shop after thanking the cashier. I made my way back home and went straight to the fridge to put the cake away not being aware of my surroundings at all, I close the fridge door and turn around sharply to see the smiling face of my amazing boyfriend Jungkook.

I could tell he was tired but he tried not to show it. "OMO KOOKIE YOU'RE HERE!!!" I squeal at the sight of his flawless face. "Hey agi!" He says showing me his cute grin again, "I run to him and give him the biggest hug I could manage","woah easy there, no need to kill me" he says. "Oops, sorry..." I reply letting go of him, "No kiss?" He asks pouting cutely, I mumble a sarcastically annoyed 'fineee' and lean in to give him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Thats better" he says giving me a sly smirk, I giggle at his actions whilst leading him to the coffee table. He sits down on the sofa and I go back to the fridge to get the cake, I take it out and cut a slice for both of us and walk back to the sofa with the slice of cake and a dessert fork. "Here" I say sweetly handing him the slice of cake and the fork whilst sending him a cute smile.

"WOAH IT'S CAKE!!! YAY!!!" He shouts in excitement as I sit down beside him and lean onto his chest, a small smile still plastered to my face. "Yea I was hoping you'd like it" I state blanky, "well agi, it's the second best thing I've ever been given in my life..." He says, "really?" I question, "what's the first thing then?" I ask. "You of course!" He says with a smile whilst pinching my cheeks lightly. "Aww really?!" I ask him again just for my own reassurance. "Mhm, and I'd never want to lose you or let you go... If that ever happens, I don't know what I would do". He says through a couple bites of the cake. 

I give him another big hug, 'I am just so happy to hear that it's me' I thought happily. He hugs me back, his strong arms wrapping around me, nuzzling his nose into my hair. 

"Don't worry... You'll never lose me..." I say softly.

Hi everyone! ^.^ I hope you liked this BTSeagull as this was requested by you. I'm really sorry though that I haven't updated for God knows how long... But I just couldn't since I'm going away to Spain in two weeks and I have a heck of a lot of assignments to get through before I leave or I'm just gonna fail which is not an option for me so, yeh! I also wanna recommend some people and their stories. They're both good friends of mine and I'm sure if you're both a BTS and an EXO fan you'll enjoy the stories just as much as I do ^.^ They're account names are XIUMIN_LOVE_LOVE with the story 'Exo saved me...' and yah_bts with 'Double the trouble' I hope you guys check them out so for now... See ya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...