Memories// s.m

By glxwingsunset

This isn't a fairy tale. Evie Samuels lives in Florida. She's 15 years old, sophomore. She that type of girl... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

367 15 2
By glxwingsunset

"Evie c'mon!" Cameron shouted.
"I'm coming!" I said putting my books in my bag.
"Okay, let's go." I said shutting my locker door.
"I'm so excited for the festival! Aren't you!" Cameron said.
"Yeah. I guess." I said not caring.
"It'll be great, I promise." He said kissing my forehead.
-
Cameron drove to my house so I can get ready.

"I'll be back in 15, okay?" Cameron said.

"Okay."

After that, he drove off and I walked into the house.

I went into my closet, I grabbed my black and white floral top with some white jeans and my vans. Then, I went into the bathroom and I slipped the clothes on.

After that, I curled my hair, added some lipstick and blush.

And I'm done!

I texted Cameron:

E- Hey, I'm ready

C- Okay, I'm on my way

E- Cameron, you sure about this?

C- Yes Evie, please

E- Idk

C- I'll be right by your side, I promise

E- You promise?

C- Yes

E- Okay :)

C- Yes! :)

-

5 minutes later

I heard a car pull over. I looked out the window. It was Cam.

I went downstairs, out the door, into Cameron's car.

"Hey." Cameron said with a smile.

"Hi." I said with a weak smile.

"It's going to be okay." He said squeezing my hand.

Cam always knows how to make me smile. I love him, he's like a brother to me.

-

15 minutes later

"We're here." Cam said. I didn't say a word. "C'mon."

We got out of the car and Cameron grabbed my hand and all of a sudden, his friends popped out of no where. Matthew, Nash, Jack G, Jack J, and Aaron.

"Hey bro!" Nash shouts while giving Cam a bro hug.

"Hey! Man, what's up?" Jack G said.

I noticed he had his arm around a girl. She has dark brown hair, her lips glossed, eyelashes are long and pointy, cheek bones covered with blush, her eyes are also dark chocolate brown, and she has a perfect smile, she was absolutely gorgeous.

" Guys, have you guys met my new girlfriend?" Jack said pointing at her.

Cam and I shook our heads.

"Cam, Evie, this is Madison. Madison, this is Cam and Evie." Jack said looking back and forth at us and at Madison.

"Nice to meet you, Madison." I said shaking her hand politely. After that, it was Cam's turn to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" Madison said. She was really nice.

"So are you two dating?" She asks Cam and I with a confused face.

"Um, no, he's my best friend, he's like a brother to me, we are definitely not dating." I said making it clear.

"Oh, ok." She said.

"So, when did you gu-" Matt said but all of a sudden, a familiar voice started talking."

Ugh, Angela.

"HEeeeeyyy Guyyyysss!" Angela shouted with her annoying voice.

"What do you want Angela?" Cam said annoyed while wrapping his right arm around my waist and holding me tight.

Cameron never left my side after what happened to my last boyfriend, Jackson last year. Angela wanted him all for herself and he cheated on me with her. After that, he left me for her and they started dating. While they were dating, she took all my friends away from me and they never speak to me again, they just ignored me. But Cameron was the only one who was always by my side. He was the only person who has always supported me. He pulls me up every time i collapse. And I love him for that.

"Cameron, why are you still hanging out with.. That?" Angela said looking up and down at me.

"Angela, get the fuck out! Leave her alone, she has never done anything to you." Cameron said.

"You're supposed to be with me, Cameron." Angela said.

"What the fuckk?!?? I rather kill myself than be with you!" Cameron said looking angry.

"Angela, please go away, stop acting like a bitch!" Madison said.

"Madison, I thought we were best friends." Angela said.

"Yeah, like in the 7th grade! Not anymore, you're acting like a total bitch right now!"

"Why are you even hanging out with her? She is such an embarrassment! I mean look at her!"

"No, you're an embarrassment Angela! You're the slut here that tries to take every girl's boyfriend away from them!" Madison shouted.

"Ugh!!" Angela groans while walking towards a table and grabbing cup of a strawberry and banana smoothie. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S AN EMBARRASSMENT!" Angela yells while walking fast towards me.

What is she gonna do?

Then, all of a sudden, she pours the smoothie all over my hair and body, after that, she throws the cup on the grass and pushes me onto the ground. Cameron tries to catch me, but instead, he falls with me.

"WHAT THE FUCK??!" Cameron yells at her while getting up.

Wow, I never seen Cameron this angry before.

After that, Madison starts cursing at her and then she starts to attack her while Nash comes and tries to get me up, but I start to cry.

-

15 minutes later

We are all in Cam's car, I have a towel around my body.

We just finished dropping off Jack G, Madison, Jack J, and Aaron.

All of a sudden, we stop at Nash's house.

"We are so sorry Ev-" Nash apologizes.

"It's fine." I said with my eyes feeling puffy.

After that, Matt and Nash gets off and it's just Cam and I.

Cam was completely silent. He looked pissed.

"Cam? You okay?" I asked.

"No Evie, I'm fucking not! Don't you see what Angela did to you!?"

"Ik bu-"

"No, it's all my fault, my fault." Cam said as his voice cracked.

"It's not your fault, you tried, you wanted me to socialize and I did, I met Madison. I do not blame you for that, you want the best for me, and I thank you for that, I'm lucky to have you Cam, I love you." I said grabbing his hand.

Cameron smiled.

"I love you too." He said.

"You wanna stay at my house?" He finally said.

"Sure."

"You look so cute." Cameron giggles while staring at me.

"How? I'm a total mess! Look at my hair! I need to take a shower when I get home." I said.

"Speaking of home, Evie, I'm very worried about you staying in a house all by yourself."

He's right, I have no one to take care of me. My mother died when I was 9 years old, and my dad left me in the house when I started high school. He left for good. Now, I have the house all to myself.

"Ik Cam, but what can I do?" I said.

"I could move in with you?"

"You sure?"

"Sure! Why not?"

"... Mkay, yeah. But let me stay at your house just for tonight?"

"Of course, lets stop by your house first to get your stuff. You can shower at my place."

"Okay. Thanks Cam!" I said with a smile.

--

Hey Guys! Sorry Shawn Mendes wasn't part of this chapter, this chapter is more like an intro of Evie's life with Cam, but I promise that Shawn will be in the story starting in the next chapter! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.8K 21
Kayla didn't expect her brother would become famous. Now her whole life has been flipped upside down. Instead of sitting at home texting her only two...
1.4M 28.7K 34
Lexie Madison is just a normal girl. I mean except for the fact she is vine famous. She is a viner who vines funny things, but she is also secretly a...
82.3K 1.2K 34
Hey, I'm just your average sixteen year old girl. Brown hair with bright blue eyes. 5'5 and a half. A belly button ring. Tongue ring. Just don't tel...
5.3K 50 10
-DISCONTINUE- I'm Tessa Marie Dallas, that's right Cameron's younger sister. Never heard of me? Well no one has, but that's Cameron for you. I went f...