Soccer Game || Neymar Jr.

By julxxy_

- Julissa Lopez is a very famous YouTuber and everybody that knows her , knows that she's overly obsessed wit... More

prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

chapter one

180 6 0
By julxxy_

// Julissa's POV \\

"Julissa ! What are you doing ?" My bestfriend Rylee yells while coming in to my room .

"Buying tickets to the Barcelona game against Real Madrid ." I answered shrugging .

"I'd expect that from you ." She chuckled . "Can you buy me one too ?"

"Shut up ! I brought you on tour with me! " I laughed . "And yeah ."

"Thanks you're the best !" She hugged me .

"No problem . "

"Wait , when is the game ?"

"In two weeks , we'll be in Spain for tour by then ."

"Oh okay ."

// Two weeks later , game day \\

"Come on Rylee we're going to be late !" I yelled annoyed at how long she was taking .

"Well I'm sorry I had to change into one of your Barcelona shirt !" She yelled back . "But I'm done , let's go ."

We left our hotel room and in the lobby there was a fan that wanted to take a picture with me .

After I took a picture with her I asked her if she could take a picture of me and Rylee , which she agreed .

We smiled on one and on the other we turned around and pointed to our shirt . I had a Neymar Jr. one while she had a Messi one . I'm going to be honest with you , I may or may not have a shirt of every Barcelona player ..

I thanked the fan and hugged her . I made a collage of the pictures and posted it on Instagram with the caption ,

'@julxxyyy.x : Barcelona game with my bestfrand'

I decided to tweet on Twitter ,

'@julxxyyy.x : Barcelona game with @ryleee._'

I instantly got replies and comments , a lot saying we looked gorgeous , others saying to have fun , but mostly people were saying I just wanted to see Neymar . That was half true but I'm a huge fan of Barcelona , it's not just because of Neymar . Sometimes it makes me mad people think that .

Once we arrived at the stadium we went to go find our seats . When we found our seats , I decided to go to the bathroom .

When I came out of the bathroom , I wasn't paying attention looking down to avoid fans . I crashed into someone and judging by all the muscularity it was a guy .

I looked up to see the one and only , Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior .

"Sorry , I wasn't paying attention ." I said nervous . I was freaking out if you couldn't tell .

"It's okay . I wasn't either . So it's true huh ?" He said . I was confused .

"What's true ?"

"That the one and only Julissa Lopez was coming to our game . I didn't believe it when I heard it . Huge fan by the way ." He said . Wait . He watches my YouTube videos ?

"I didn't know you watched my YouTube videos ." I said chuckling .

"Yeah , I do . I love watching them . I've followed you on Instagram and Twitter but you probably haven't noticed , considering you get hundreds of followers a day ." He chuckled .

"Yeah . Huge fan of yours too . " I said smiling .

"I've got to go . I'll see you after the game ?"

"Actually , no . I have a meet n' greet afterwards . Just text me . " I said grabbing a piece of paper and pen that were luckily in a table next to where we were . I wrote my number and handed him the paper .

"Okay , thank you ." He said . He hugged me and when he was leaving , he turned around and said "by the way my shirt looks good on you ." He winked .

------------------------------------------------------------------

The game was over and we won 2-1 ! I was so proud of Barcelona !

Right now , I'm at my meet n' greet and its pretty fun .

I was signing an autograph when I heard a manly voice say , " I'm a huge fan ." It sounded like Neymar , could it be ? No , I must be imagining .

"Thanks for all the support , I appreciate it . What would you like ?"

"An autograph and a picture please ." Man , this really sounds like Neymar but it can't be . He's probably celebrating the win with the team .

"For who ?"

"Neymar ."

" Neymar . " I said repeating . "Wait . Neymar ?!" I said looking up . It was him . I wasn't just imagining .

"Uhh , hey ." He said scratching the back of his neck .

"Here you go . Now let's take the picture ."

Once we took the picture Neymar said "It was nice seeing you again ."

He was about to leave until I said , "Wait . Neymar , would you like to stay here at the meet n' greet with me ?"

"Sure ." He smiled .

The meet n' greet was a success . A lot of people wanted pictures with me and Neymar . Others were asking if we were a thing , which we would say no and then blush .

I went on Instagram and saw I was tagged in Neymar's post , it was our picture we took earlier , awe .

'@neymarjr : finally met @julxxyyy.x she's such a sweetheart😊💝'

I immediately gave it a like and commented ,

'Nice meeting you too , you're too cute😉💕'

I looked at the comments and everybody was asking if we were dating , oh my gosh we're not . Yet , hopefully .

I went on Twitter and everybody was tweeting if I was dating Neymar and I replied to some tweets .

I looked at some tweets and I saw one that caught my eye .

'@neymarjr : can't get you out of my mind'

Woah , okay ..

I got a text from a unknown number .

Unknown number : Hey , it's Neymar .

Me : heyyy Ney

Neymar : so my nickname is Ney , huh ?

Me : I guess

Neymar : then yours is Jewels

Me : ooh

Neymar : what hotel are you staying in ?

Me : I actually don't know which one it is haha , I think it's the one besides Starbucks

Neymar : I'm staying at that one too !

Me : that's cool , what floor ?

Neymar : 7th

Me : I'm on the 3rd

Neymar : meet me tomorrow morning at the lobby at 10 ? I'll show you the team , we're going to Starbucks

Me : sure , can I bring my bestfriend though ? I think she has a little crush on Piqué but I gave her Messi's shirt instead , whoops

Neymar : haha sure

Me : okay I'm going to sleep see you tomorrow , Ney

Neymar : get your beauty sleep Jewels

I can't wait for tomorrow ..

Authors Note // I know Neymar doesn't speak English , but let's just pretend he does in my story .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 23
When a small town tv host gets a job offer from the world famous sports tv show, her whole life is changed into a new and magical one. She can hypnot...
52.6K 1.3K 52
Neymar and Jasmine Alves were childhood best friends. They find bumps in the road and Jasmine moves away. Neymar finds her because he wants what the...
88.2K 2K 60
Maria is a 20 year old woman born in the beautiful country of Colombia. She lives/d with her short-term boyfriend Santiago, they've been together for...
8.2K 66 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩ī¸ ˚˖âē ʚ₊˚‧ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...