Her Little Wolf (A Camren Sto...

By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

disclaimer: i am not affiliated with any of the 5h members and do not own them/or the band More

New Student
Meeting Her
Another Friend
Rambling
Her Number
Call Her?
Planning
Austin?
Lauren's New Friends
Pizza
Normani?
Different
Ariana
Gonna Talk
Confessions
Questions
Anwsers
Date Night Pt.1
Date Night Pt.2
Settle Down
It's Time
In Heat
Rescue

New Information

8.9K 262 15
By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

Camila gives a warm smile as she extends her hand to Ally, properly introducing herself. The trio heads off to lunch, making small talk and giggling like a bunch of school girls.

These girls seem pretty chill I can definitely see them being my best friends.

Camila thinks happily to herself.

Dinah and Ally also explained, how a girl they called Normani, was still on a late vacation, but how they thought all of them were all going to be the best of friends.

As the three girls enter the lunch room, Camila immediately looks around for the green eyes that saved her earlier in the day. Scanning the lunch room, she sees Lauren leaning against the vending machine. Green eyes snap to brown as if Lauren knew Camila was looking for her, she gave a small smile and waved to Camila who shyly waved back. Turning back to her new friends she sees them staring at her mouths agape. "Holy shit! You like Jauregui!" Dinah practically shouts. Ally slaps her arm while scolding Dinah, 'that poop is not holy.' Camila gives a small nod, "Why, is that bad?" She asks. Dinah just shakes her head, "No it's not bad, it's just that Lauren is the lone wolf of the school, she normally doesn't really hang around with anyone. Being confident tho helps her not be one of those lonely people you feel sorry for." Ally finishes. Dinah butts in adding one last statement, "Yeah, Lauren almost never makes contact with anyone unless she has too. She just waved to you tho, like without needing to. You must be special Mila, especially since you're new." Hearing all of that new information about Lauren, Camila feels warmth all over her body.

Maybe I do have a chance with Lauren...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...