White Collar

By Carl4776

Neal Caffery is an "ex" criminal who is now a consultant to an FBI agent named Peter Burke. Together they bot... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

697 20 0
By Carl4776

Peter Burke

"Neal, just hear me out," I try to say.

"You know Peter, I get that you're a FBI agent and all including you have to be cold-blooded to convict. But really? You know it didn't do any of this!" He responds.

"Neal! Just SHUT UP none of this was MY DAMN idea! It-"

"You don't tell me to shut up! You're the chief of the Buearu! Tell me why. Just, WHY," he says.

"Diana had a lead. Clinton followed it. The lead was you're signature. It cut onto the back of a guard," I say.

"Really? This is VERY amateur of you. How many times have y'all thought it was me because of a signature? Wow," Neal says.

I start to explain,"That is where I got to taking you out of prison, because Sara also had a lead. She thinks she is an agent because someone shot her father. She had a hell of a lot of leads. Told us, and we denied it. Forgetting to take the evidence. We called her, but no reply. She said something about a warehouse. So we need-"

He cuts me off.

"You need Alex," he says.

__________________________

Yes, I know these are short chapters. This way I can make more though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 143 30
Destiny Quinn, twin sister of Kellin Quinn, is an aspiring photographer and currently works full time alongside her brother and his band, What happen...
12.5K 304 32
What if you woke up one morning and realized that you were back in the beginning of your story? But to your surprise, you remember how that story wil...
8.7K 177 11
When Mac finally gets to know about the neighbor beside him who's been there for years, life obviously doesn't make anything easy. It turns out thei...
31.3K 927 8
( '𝗢 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'.... π’‡π’–π’„π’Œ, 𝐧𝐨, 𝐒 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 ) ( π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙣 π™ͺπ™₯, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐒𝐦. ) ( π˜ͺ 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝐭...