Part de Gatto

By Jokers4Life

When Impractical Jokers hater Shannon and her family flies to New Jersey to help her sister sell cakes at an... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

240 10 5
By Jokers4Life

A few people come over and buy cakes and cookies. The doughnuts aren't that popular.

It's been about 10 minutes since someone bought something. I'm so bored. I put my head in my hands and shut my eyes.

"Ooh doughnuts."

I open my eyes and lift my head.

The guys are standing in front of me.

"I like doughnuts." Joe says as he picks up 2 and puts the money on the table.

"I know. I've seen the doughnut shop episode." I let out a little laugh. "Take them." I say giving him the money back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Take whatever you want, it's your show." I look at the others. Q and Murr both take a cake.

"So what are you doing here? It's a long way from England." Sal smiles as he takes a cookie.

"My sister's selling these for her school business project."

"How much money have you made?" Murr asks.

"Not a lot."

They laugh and Q says "Where's your sister?"

"She went off to look for you."

"We should go look for her." Sal says as he walks off and the guys follow him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...