Part de Gatto

By Jokers4Life

When Impractical Jokers hater Shannon and her family flies to New Jersey to help her sister sell cakes at an... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

257 9 5
By Jokers4Life

We get on the plane and arrive in New Jersey 10 hours later.

A taxi takes us to our hotel and we unpack. Straight after we finish unpacking, we go to the show.

There's a long queue but we go straight in because we have VIP passes.

We set up and have to wait 2 hours at our stall for the meet and greet which is when we'll be selling. There are a few other stalls selling souvenirs and drinks.

When the show finally ends, people fill the room for a meet and greet.

Tammy leaves the stall after about 5 minutes to see if she can find the guys. Mum and dad go with her leaving me at the stall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...