Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

Par heartofice97

The revelation of Castiel being controlled and manipulated into such things has shattered everyone involved. ... Plus

characters
character theme songs (main) & outfit links
chapter 1 - Meet the New Boss
chapter 2 - Hello, Cruel World
chapter 3 - The Girl Next Door
chapter 4 - Defending Your Life
chapter 5 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil
chapter 6 - Slash Fiction
chapter 7 - The Mentalists
chapter 9 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters
chapter 10 - Death's Door
chapter 11 - Adventures in Babysitting
chapter 12 - Time After Time
chapter 13 - The Slice Girls
chapter 14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie
chapter 15 - Repo Man
chapter 16 - Out With the Old
chapter 17 - Born-Again Identity
chapter 18 - Party On, Garth
chapter 19 - Of Grave Importance
chapter 20 - The Girl With the Dungeon and Dragons Tattoo
chapter 21 - Reading Is Fundamental
chapter 22 - There Will Be Blood
chapter 23 - Survival of the Fittest
Bloopers

chapter 8 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!

1.4K 28 34
Par heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in TJz, The Demons were affected by Ness' exorcism over the speakers, trying to pull through. One knocked over a lit candle over onto spilled alcohol on the floor, making the floor catch fire immediately. The fire spread all over the bar as if alcohol or gasoline had been spread before Ness had gotten there. The front door was blocked off by fire. The Demons were pushing through the exorcism, on their way toward Ness. Ness shot them all, backing away toward the back room, away from the flames as quick as she could.  

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "TJz burned down around you. You almost got burned alive."  

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", on the dock outside of TJz, The fire was spreading outside of TJz, all over the dock, blocking the way to any of the stairs to the parking lot or way out, toward Ness, making her back away toward the lake. Ness knew there was no way she could get past the flames, the only exit being the lake behind her, turning around, hesitating, looking back over the flames, letting herself fall into the water below. She pushed her way to the surface, gasping for breath. She backed away through the waves, breathing heavily, coughing, trying to breathe, looking around, seeing the ramp toward the parking lot. Ness was pulled underwater, not coming back up, as if something had pulled her under and wasn't letting her go.  

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "Then you nearly drowned. Got kidnapped."

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in the warehouse, Ness/Demon restrained Bobby from behind, holding Catty's Knife to his throat, letting her eyes turn completely, Demon black. Later, she stabbed herself in the stomach.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "Possessed by a Demon."

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in the car, Sam was driving. Bobby was in the passenger seat. Catty was behind Bobby. Dean was behind Sam, holding Ness' dead body in his arms.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "You died."

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in Ness' hospital room, Octavia put two fingers to Ness' forehead, bringing her back. Ness gasped alive, looking around in confusion.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "And brought back to life by Ava before she died."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", outside the museum, Sam looked at Dean. "You lied to me, and you killed my friend."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the motel room, Dean removed the knife from Amy's chest.

Dean: (voice over from 7.07 The Mentalists) "Killing Amy was not wrong."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", outside the museum, Dean looked at Sam. "You couldn't do it, so I did."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", outside Fat Mack's Bar-B-Q Shack, Dean and Ness walked toward Ness' Car in the parking lot.

Dean turned to face her. "Ness, oddly enough, you don't seem to have an opinion for this."

"Well, she was a monster, Dean," Ness told him. "She might have been killing for her son, but there was no telling if she was gonna do it again. Every hunter does their job in a different way. There's no right or wrong."

Dean thought about this a moment, nodding. "What would I do without my Yoda?"

Ness smiled. "You really want me to answer that question?"

Dean smirked, leaning closer, kissing Ness for a moment.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in Good Graces Cafe, Dean, Catty and Sam were sitting at the table, posing as FBI.

Catty looked at Sam. "You might as well bite the bullet and work together on this one."

"I don't know if I can, Catty," Sam told her. "Not with Dean."

Dean looked down as if he knew he deserved that.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in Melanie's House, Dean shot Margaret, making her disappear.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in 809 1/2 Main Street, Jimmy turned toward a knife on the table, grabbing it, turning toward Catty. Catty drew her gun, shooting Jimmy in the head, killing him, watching his body fall to the floor, sighing.

Catty: (voice over from 7.07 The Mentalists) "I'm just saying, let's try and stop the killings."

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the cell block, Leviathan!Catty looked through the cell bars of Catty's cell to look at Catty. "Eve wanted to create the perfect beast."

Catty turned to face Leviathan!Catty, watching as she morphed into the form of Brett.

Leviathan!Brett smirked. "What do you think Eve meant by 'jack of all trades'? A calling for all the monsters, all in one body?" Catty raised her eyebrows, nodding. "Well, it can't really be a jack of all trades if a few key ingredients are missing, can it?"

"What are you talking about?" Catty asked.

Leviathan!Brett ticked off the names and species with his fingers. "Alastair, Castiel, Brett, Catty. Demon, Angel, Human. You're chosen to be the vessel for arguably the most powerful creature this world's ever seen."

Catty started to realize what he meant, still confused, in denial. "No."

"You and Cas are the parents, but Alastair and Brett here helped the process along," Leviathan!Brett told her. "I guess you could call them the godfathers."

From 6.19 "Mommy Dearest", in Ervin's diner, Eve/Mary appeared behind Catty, grabbing her shoulders, leaning her head closer to her. She smirked at something ironic. She bit Catty on her neck forcefully.

Leviathan!Brett: (voice over from 7.06 Slash Fiction) "Why do you think she bit you? To turn you?"

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the cell block, Leviathan!Brett shook his head, clicking his tongue. "Nope. She did it to turn your child before it was even born so it would be born the biggest freak this world has ever seen. Eve biting you was what triggered the kid's aging process. That's why you didn't even know you ever had it inside of you. Balthazar wanted to double cross Crowley, take the souls for himself, and make sure he didn't get hands on it, either."

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", Catty and Sam turned to face Castiel in confusion. Castiel touched Sam's temple, placing a hand on Catty's stomach. A flash of bright white light surrounded them.

Leviathan!Brett: (voice over from 7.06 Slash Fiction) "So he made Cas break down Sam's Hell-Wall as a distraction, and he made Cas zap the kid out of your stomach before anyone knew what was happening."

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the cell block, Leviathan!Brett looked through the bars to Catty. "Crowley wants its power for his own. Can you imagine that kind of power within the grips of the King of Hell? And you know who else wants this kid? Every monster, every Demon, every Angel who knows about it, and who wants its power for their own. You know what the Leviathans want? We want this thing dead, so no one can use its power against us, and so no one can be more powerful than us. That should be a comforting thought, though. Your child's not Leviathan, any kind of Ghost, Ghoul, Vampire or Zombie, because it's not dead."

"Why do you keep coming after me saying that I can find it?" Catty asked impatiently, her voice raising in exasperation.

"Because there's a spell that we can do to find it," Leviathan!Brett answered. "We need to drain every single drop of blood from your body. And then we're going to eat it alive."

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in Ness' Car, Catty got into the driver's seat, so overwhelmed she was having a hard time breathing. She had tears in her eyes, starting to cry, her arms resting on the steering wheel in front of her, leaning her head forward against the steering wheel, lying her head on her arms.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in the museum, The museum guide grabbed Catty's arm to stop her. "Do you know an Brett, or a... Blake?" Catty looked at him in surprise. "He seems quite concerned about you. He wants to tell you that he knows your scared, but you need to tell someone how bad it really is, before someone gets hurt."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", on the street by Ness' Car, Sam looked at Dean. "Look, you know what? Um... You were right. About Amy. I get why you did it. You were just trying to make sure no one else got hurt."

Ness looked at Sam and Catty putting their stuff into the trunk of Ness' Car, looking from Catty to Sam. "That's your stuff."

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Yeah, we figured we'd take one car." 

Ness stood at the driver's seat door. Catty stood at the passenger's front seat door. Dean stood next to Ness. Sam stood next to Catty.  

Ness looked at Catty. "What's got you on edge even more so than usual?"

Catty sighed. "Oh, here we go."

"Here's the thing, Catty," Ness told her. "You can't just look us in the face and tell us you're fine. But we know that something happened. Something you're not telling us about."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in the Ness' Car, Ness was sitting in the driver's seat. Catty was sitting in the passenger seat. Sam was behind Catty. Dean was behind Ness. Catty had told them everything.

"Can you honestly say that you're not scared?" Ness asked. Catty didn't answer, looking up. "Okay. We'll deal with it. Like we've dealt with everything."

Catty didn't answer.

From 4.18 "The Monster at the End of this Book", in the book store, the clerk looked at Dean, Catty and Sam, who were posing as FBI. "'Supernatural'."

"You're saying this is a book?" Dean asked.

"Books," the clerk answered. "It was a series. Didn't sell a lot of copies, though."

From 5.01 "Sympathy for the Devil", Chuck Shurley and Becky Rosen's video call.

"Chuck, I am your number-one fan," Becky told him. "But I know that 'Supernatural is just a book, okay?" 

"Becky, it's all real," Chuck told her.

Becky became overexcited. "I knew it!"

From 5.01 "Sympathy for the Devil", in the motel room, Sam looked at Becky. "You okay, lady?"

"Sam..." Becky trailed off. "Is it really you?" Sam looked at Catty, Ness and Dean. Becky stepped closer, putting a hand on Sam's chest. "And you're so firm."

"Uh, do I know you?" Sam asked.

Becky pulled her hand away. "No. But I know you. You're Sam Winchester." She looked at Catty and Dean. "You're Catty and Dean Winchester." She looked at Ness. "And you're Ness Singer." She looked from Ness to Dean, smiling widely. "And I knew Dess would look just as good together in real life as they do in my head."

Ness and Dean spoke together in confusion. "Dess?"

Becky nodded. "It's a thing."

Ness and Dean exchanged a look. Becky touched Sam's chest.

Sam looked from Catty, Ness and Dean to Becky awkwardly. "Um, Becky, c--Uh, can you... quit touching me?"

Becky shook her head. "No."

From 5.09 "The Real Ghostbusters", in the hotel, Ness sat down next to Becky, looking toward where people were signing a petition. "And seriously? There's petitions for more... whatever?"

"You mean you and Dean?" Becky asked. "Of course! I'm the one who started it."

Ness rolled her eyes, looking away. "Of course you did."

"What?" Becky asked. "The people want more. But, uh... can you give a little hint?" Ness rolled her eyes, standing, walking away. "Ness, I'm serious!"

Ness ignored her, walking away, leaving.

NOW

§  

Las Vegas, Nevada

Day One

Night - Bar

(Song:) Wolfman (A) - Phil X (KPM Music)

Dean and Ness were sitting in a bar in Vegas, drinking.

"Ness, your first time here in Vegas with the tradition of me, Catty and Sam," Dean told her. "How does it feel?"

"I feel like I wouldn't be here unless you had talked me into it, Dean," Ness answered.

"Yeah, well, Sam's got a little loose canon, right?" Dean asked. "You know, his reactor blew a while back. Ness, you know as well as I do that it is not good. But I've kind of been sitting, waiting to see if he goes guano again, to see if anything hit the fan."

"Well, that's the thing, Dean," Ness told him. "It didn't. Sam's all reasonable now. He's starting to seem like things might be getting a little better. That's a good thing."

"It's a freaking miracle," Dean agreed. "Except... when it happens during our, uh, sacred annual pilgrimage to Vegas... and he goes off on some granola-munching hike in the desert by himself. And Catty? Don't even get me started. I mean, this whole thing with her baby and the Levis coming after us to use all of her blood to find it and kill them both... She just takes off."

"Well, maybe they just need some time alone," Ness told him.

Dean looked down. "Yeah. Except, Sam's alone time isn't actually alone. He's either with the Devil or Hallucination Ava right now. And Catty shouldn't be alone when all it takes is one Levi to find her."

"They'll be fine," Ness told him. "We all need to face ourselves sometime."

"Maybe they do," Dean told her.

"Wasn't talking about them," Ness told him.

Dean thought about that. His phone beeped. He took it out, reading. "Speak of the Devil. They're four blocks away?"

Ness smirked, standing behind Dean to hold his shoulder and whisper in his ear.  "See, Dean? Baby bro and sis need you after all."

"Well, I think it's more than just me they need, Ness," Dean told her, showing her the text.

10:23pm

From: Sammy

348 Twain Ave

You and Ness meet me and Catty

BLACK TIE EVENT!

Ness looked at Dean the phone in confusion, looking at Dean. Dean raised his eyebrows slightly.

(Song Ends)

§  

Little White Chapel - Hallway

Dean and Ness walked down the church hallway. Dean was in a suit. Ness was in a black dress. Electricity crackled. Dean and Ness looked up to the flickering light above them. They each drew a gun, slowly walking toward the double doors at the end of the hallway, reaching toward the handles. The doors opened from the inside. Dean and Ness pointed the guns at whoever was there. Sam was standing there, in a suit, having a pink boutonniere on his jacket pocket.

"Dean," Sam told him. "Ness."

"Look, Sam, it's Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Octavia told him.

Sam chuckled. "It's okay. You won't need that. Come on."

Dean and Ness hesitated, putting the guns away.

§  

Chapel

Sam led Dean and Ness into the chapel, toward where Catty was standing. Catty was in a black dress also.A woman in a pink dress and a man in a suit were sitting against the wall, reading a book and doing a crossword from a newspaper.

Dean looked at Sam. "I thought you were out, uh, becoming one with the land or some crap."

"You got to come here," Sam told them, pulling them into position. He pulled Dean into position behind him. He pulled Catty and Ness into position on the other side of the altar. "All right. Now..."

Ness looked at the man and woman. "Hi." Sam pinned a pink carnation boutonniere on Dean's suit jacket. He handed Catty and Ness each a bouquet of pink flowers. "What is this?"

"Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty," Sam told them.

"All right, so, what's the pretext?" Catty asked. "What are we, uh, wedding crashers, huh? We looking for some kind of Siren or what?"

"No," Sam answered. "Nothing like that. All right, um... So, a little sudden. But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter." He put a hand on either of Dean and Catty's shoulders. "I'm in love. And I'm getting married." Dean, Catty and Ness were too shocked to do anything. "Say something. Like, uh, like, 'Congratulations', for example."

"What?" Catty asked.

(Song:) Bridal Chorus - Richard Wagner

A woman in a wedding dress and veil walked into the room with a bouquet of white flowers.

"What the hell?" Dean asked. 

The bride stopped in front of Dean, Sam, Catty and Ness. Sam lifted the veil away to reveal a familiar face.

Ness was in shock. "Becky?"

Becky smiled. "Dean. Catty. Ness. I'm so glad you're here."

Dean, Catty and Ness were hopelessly confused.

(Song Ends)

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

A three-tiered wedding cake with a groom and bride figurine and black icing flowers painted over the white cake, with the message: Time for a Wedding also painted in black exploded, morphing into the black goo of Leviathans. The figurine fell out of view.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Little White Chapel

Becky and Sam were sitting down, both with rings on fingers. Ness, Dean and Catty stood in front of them.

Dean looked at Sam, gesturing from himself to Catty. "Shouldn't she ask for our permission or something?"

"Y—you want her to ask for my hand?" Sam asked.

"How in the—How did this happen?" Catty asked.

"Short version?" Sam asked. "We—we—we met. We ate and—and talked and fell in love. And, you know, here we are."

"Yeah, I—I guess we're all caught up," Ness told him sarcastically. 

Sam looked at Ness and Dean. "You know, I'm surprised I beat you two. I mean, like I said, life's short, and you've both died a couple of times, and next time you might not make it back."

"Yeah, you guys are already like a family," Becky told them. She smiled. "Why not make it official? I mean, Dess wedding?" She sighed, smiling. "Heaven."

Ness pinched the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes. "That's—Okay."

Catty looked at Sam. "You know what? Ignoring everything, have you forgotten the average life-span of your hookups?"

"Yeah, but—" Sam started.

"But if anyone knows that, it's me," Becky told them. Ness lowered her hand to her side. "I mean, I read every book. So, open eyes, you know? Open eyes."

"Guys, look, it's simple," Sam told them. "If—If something good's happening, I—I got to jump on it. Now, today, uh, period." He looked at Ness and Dean. "You guys should actually take a lesson from us."

"Okay, 'Dead Poets Society'," Ness told him. "Fine." She looked at Becky. "No offense." She looked at Sam. "Did you make sure she's even really—"

"Salt, Holy Water, everything," Becky answered. "See?" She held out her arm to show them the cut from a silver knife. "Not a monster. Just the right girl for Sammy."

Ness nodded cautiously. "Ah."

"That's it," Becky told them.

A man walked toward them, handing a folder to Becky. "The bill."

"I got it," Becky told them. She stood, walking away with the man. "Um, do you take traveler's checks?"

Ness looked at Dean, Catty and Sam. "You three do your sibling thing. I'm gonna go have a talk with the missus."

Ness walked away in the direction Becky had.

Catty looked at Sam skeptically in exasperation. "Really? Super fan night-nine?"

"Catty, look," Sam told her. "Honest to God, I—I had the exact same opinion of her as you do. But when we got past the whole book thing, I found out t—that she's great and I was the dick."

"Yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing..." Dean trailed off. "Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah."

"Yeah," Dean told him.

"Okay, um, what are you trying to say?" Sam asked.

"I'm saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here," Dean answered. "Maybe, uh, uh, uh, Chuck wrote about it."

"Dean, you're paranoid," Sam told him.

"And you're in love?" Dean asked. "It's been four days, man. You've been with Becky for four days. And don't you find it the least bit odd that you're getting over Ava so soon? You really expect us to believe that this has nothing to do with Ava?"

Sam was hurt, uncomfortable, standing. "This isn't about Ava. You know what, guys? You know what? Um, how about this? Becky and I are gonna go up to her place in Delaware. Um, why don't you try and wrap you domes around this, get a little supportive, then give us a call?"

Sam patted them on the shoulders.

Ness walked toward Becky. "Becky."

Becky turned to Ness. "Hmm?"

"What the hell happened?" Ness asked.

Becky smiled. "Oh. Sam and I just found each other at the forest retreat, and we talked for hours, drinks, having fun. Though, seriously, how are we beating you and Dean?" Ness looked away. "I mean, you guys are perfect, and you already proved your epic love for each other through how many times of saving each other, or trying to save each other? You spent a year together you might as well have been married. So why not just take that leap?" Ness closed her eyes, looking for the words to say, unable to, looking away. "Just think about it, Ness. Vanessa Singer-Winchester. Doesn't it sort of just... I don't know... fit?"

Ness looked up to the ceiling, turning away. Dean was still standing nearby Sam and Catty, having been looking toward and listening to Ness and Becky. Ness realized Dean was watching, meeting his gaze, not knowing how to react.

§ 

Outside

Dean and Ness walked toward Ness' Car.

Ness was on the phone, leaving a message. "Hey, Dad, I know you're, uh, beard-deep in that Oregon nest. Dean wants to head to Delaware to do a little snooping around. Sam is there with his wife. That's right. You heard me. His wife. But I might be on my way to you to help you out a little bit. Call me." Dean stopped walking, looking back at the church. Ness hung up, turning to face him. Dean looked from Ness to the church. "What?"

Dean looked at Ness. "Nothing. I was just thinking that it might be a good idea for you to come with me and Catty for backup up in Delaware, Ness."

"Dean, your brother's married," Ness told him. "While I admit this is a little too weird, even for us, it doesn't mean that something bad's happening."

Catty walked down the steps toward them, looking at Ness. "Yeah? And what does your gut tell you, Ness?" Ness didn't answer, looking up. Catty nodded. "Uh-huh. So, what do you say we get to the bottom of this?"

Ness sighed, hesitating, nodding.

§ 

Pike Creek, Delaware

Day Two

Morning - Uncle Dietz's Alpen Haus Restaurant - Outside

A car with 'Just Hitched' written on the rear window pulled into the parking lot. A sign read: Welcome, Class of 2001, 10 Year Reunion. Sam and Becky got out of the Just Hitched car.

"I thought we just ate," Sam told her.

"Quick stop," Becky told him.

Sam nodded in confusion.

§ 

Inside

A woman was on the phone near a sign that read:

Welcome, Class of 2001 of Montgomery High: 10 Year Reunion

Special Thanks to Mrs. Jocelyn Carver, 2011 Class President

The woman spoke into the phone. "Well, is that my fault? I told you we had tickets 11 times."

Becky walked toward the woman. "Hi, Jocelyn."

Jocelyn held up a finger, speaking into the phone. "Let me call you back. Just get a sitter. It's not calculus." She hung up, looking at Becky. "Yes. Can I help you?"

"It's Becky," Becky told her. "Becky Rosen."

Jocelyn remembered. "Oh. Yecky Becky."

Becky chuckled nervously. "Long time ago."

"Yecky Becky," Jocelyn told her. "Oh, well, you look just the same, don't you?"

"I'm here to RSVP for the reunion, if it's not too late," Becky told her.

"No, no, there is always room for one more," Jocelyn told her.

"Actually..." Becky trailed off. Sam stepped up behind Becky, wrapping his arm around her. "It's Rosen-Winchester. So mark me down 'plus one'."

Jocelyn was obviously jealous.

§ 

Outside

Sam and Becky walked out.

Becky was Tweeting on her phone. "'Jocelyn Caruso roasted'." She saw someone she knew in the parking lot, smiling, hurrying over to the man. "Hi, Guy!"

Becky wrapped her arms around Guy.

Guy returned the embrace. "You're back." They pulled away. "How was Vegas?"

"It was awesome," Becky answered, holding up her left hand to show him her ring.

"Really?" Guy asked. "Really?"

Sam walked closer.

"Guy, meet my husband, Sam," Becky told him.

Guy looked at Sam cautiously. "Hey. It's an honor to meet you, Sam."

"Thanks," Sam told him. "You, too."

"Guy's a really good friend," Becky told him. "We met in the erotic horror section at the Novel Hovel."

"Oh, my God, Becky," Guy told her. "Come on! TMI. Poor guy's just met me."

"No, it's okay," Sam told him. "Nice to meet you. Look, any friend of Becky's..."

"Anyway, I should, uh, get back to it, or this party's not gonna happen, right?" Guy asked.

"Sure," Sam answered.

Guy walked toward the restaurant.

Becky turned to face Sam. "Guy's an event planner. Reunion season is very busy for him. Hold on one sec?" Sam nodded. Becky ran over to Guy, grabbing his arm. "One more thin. You get my message?"

"Of course," Guy answered. "I thought you'd never ask. Give me a hug."

Becky and Guy embraced. Guy handed Becky a vial of purple liquid.

Becky pulled back. "I swear, if everyone had a Wiccan in their pocket, the world would be a happier place."

"It is nothing," Guy told her. "Blessed be, sweetie."

Guy walked inside. Becky looked down nervously.

§  

Later

Ness' Car pulled into the parking lot. Sam and Becky were getting into a 'Just Married' car, driving away, leaving.

§  

Ness' Car

Ness was driving. Dean was in the passenger seat.

Catty was in the backseat. "Look, ask around. I'm just gonna get something to eat."

Catty got out of the car, closing the door, walking inside the restaurant. Ness looked at the message at the back of the Just Married car thoughtfully as it left their field of view.

Dean noticed. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Ness answered

 Dean knew. "You're still thinking about what Sam and Becky said. About us."

"Aren't you?" Ness replied.

"Hell, yeah," Dean answered.

"I--I just never really thought about it," Ness told him. "You know?" Dean nodded. "I mean, with lives as crazy as ours, how could you think about something like that?"

Dean shook his head. "I have no idea, Ness."

"You know, we could be gone any minute, and..." Ness trailed off. She looked at Dean. "I just... don't know, Dean."

Dean looked at Ness thoughtfully. He turned teasing. "But knowing you, you'd want the big dress, expensive ring, party, the whole nine, right?"

Ness scoffed, looking away. "Oh, God, no. I don't do well with that kind of attention. No, I never really even thought it was possible for me to get that far in life. And even if I did think about it, it'd be nice, short and sweet instead of long, over exaggerated and too much. I mean, with a life like ours, nobody has time for that." Dean smirked, chuckling in agreement. "So, probably Vegas." Ness took a deep breath, looking away. "So, what should we check out first?"

"What?" Dean asked.

"The case," Ness answered. "If there is a case here."

Dean sighed, nodding. "Yeah, I think there's a case here."

Dean and Ness looked at each other, still seeming to be thinking.

§ 

Inside

Catty took a seat at the bar, taking out John's Journal. She noticed an article in the Pine Creek Chronicle newspaper nearby with the headline: Truck kills pedestrian in freak accident.  Victim a recent lottery winner.

§ 

Night - Becky's Apartment

(Song:) Cherish - Association

Sam was seated at a table which was set for a candlelit dinner.

Octavia sat down across from Sam. "So, let me see if I can get this straight, Sam. You're all too cool with all of this, getting married, because you can still see me and you don't have to let go. You can have it both ways until the day that I won't be here anymore. In which case, there won't be much left of you, either."

Sam leaned forward against the table. "I'll be fine, Ava. I just know that you won't be here for much longer, and..."

"You want someone to be there for you when you don't have me anymore?" Octavia asked. "I don't know whether to be jealous or flattered."

Sam sighed. "I'm kind of used to seeing you more than once a day."

"I told you before, Sam," Octavia told him. "The wall's crumbling, and once it's gone, so am I. So, until then, you'll be seeing less and less of me till the day that I'm just..." She looked into a flame on a candle. "Gone."

The candle Octavia was looking at suddenly went out.

Sam didn't like the idea of this. "Ava..." Becky walked into the room, wearing a black and white negligee dress.Sam sat up straighter. "Wow. Y--you look nice."

"Thanks," Becky told him. "I was, you know... saving it." She walked closer to the table, sitting in the place that Octavia was supposedly sitting in. Octavia was now standing next to the table. Becky lifted her glass of champagne in a toast. "To us."

"To us," Sam repeated. 

Sam and Becky clinked glasses.

Octavia made a face. "I'm gonna be sick."

Sam winced, holding his head, groaning in pain. "Whoa."

"Sam?" Octavia asked. "Are you okay? Sammy, what's wrong?"

Octavia's words echoed in Sam's mind. His vision blurred. Becky knew what was happening, standing, walking toward Sam.

"Becky?" Sam asked. "W--why am I... What am I doing here?"

Becky straddled Sam's lap, kissing him. Sam groaned in pain, putting a hand to his head. Becky poured the purple liquid from the vial that Guy had given her into a champagne glass.

"What is that?" Octavia asked. "What the hell you think you're doing, twig?"

Becky put the glass of champagne to Sam's lips, making him drink. "We're celebrating, dear. Remember?"

Sam looked confused, taken over. "Uh... yeah, yeah, of course. To us."

Becky stood, walking around the table, taking her seat across from Sam.

"Feeling better, honey?" Becky asked.

Sam looked at Octavia. "Now that I'm with you."

Octavia narrowed her eyes.

(Song Ends)

§ 

Day Three

Morning - Ball Park

A man was practicing batting using an automatic pitching machine. Another man watched Man 1 from the stands. He made a twisting motion with his hands. The dial on the automatic pitching machine turned from 2 to the maximum speed of 11. The next ball broke Man 1's bat. Man 2 made another hand movement. The direction of the pitching machine changed so that the next ball hit Man 1 in the chest. The following ball made him fall to the ground. Man 1 got to his knees. Another ball hit him in the face. Blood splattered onto the ground and home base. Man 1 fell to the ground, dead, blood pooling out from his head. Man 2 smiled evilly.

§ 

Becky's Apartment Building - Hallway

Ness was holding a box containing a waffle iron, unwrapped but tied with a red ribbon. Dean and Catty were standing behind her.

Dean looked at Ness skeptically. "Really?"

Ness shrugged. "You think he's gonna talk to us unless we're playing nice?" Catty sighed, pushing the doorbell. Sam opened the door. Ness held the box toward him. "Us being supportive. Congratulations to you and the missus."

"Thanks," Sam told them.

"It's a waffle iron," Ness told him. "Nonstick. Yeah, you just, uh..." She mimed closing the waffle iron, turning a dial. "I actually don't know how to use it. Are we good?"

Sam shrugged, smiling briefly.

§ 

Becky's Apartment

Sam let Dean, Ness and Catty inside, closing the door behind them.

"Good, 'cause we're sniffing a case in this town," Dean told him. "The score is... guy wins Powerball, gets squished by a truck. Second guy went from the bench to the Majors. Oh, and one week later, his face was the catcher's mitt, huh?"

They heard Becky's voice. "Our first thought was Crossroads Demons, but there's that 10-year time frame on collecting souls." 

§ 

Bedroom

Sam led the way into a bedroom, with Dean, Ness and Catty following.

Becky was standing in front of a wall headed 'Sam and Becky's Investigation'. Below the sign was their research. "Then there's cursed object, like in 'Bad Day at Black Rock,' but we haven't been able to connect the vics yet."

"'Bad Day at Black Rock'?" Ness repeated.

"The Rabbit's Foot," Becky explained. "When you introduced them to Bela for the first time."

Ness nodded, looking away. "Ah. Yeah, that Bela bitch."

Becky smiled.

Dean looked from Sam to Becky. "You're working this case... together?"

"Yeah," Sam answered. "I know. Right? I mean, I guess all those Chuck Shurley books paid off."

Dean looked at Becky. "All right, listen, Cookie, I don't know what kind of mojo you're working, but, believe me, I will find out."

"Dean, that's... my wife you're talking to," Sam told him.

"You're not even acting like yourself, Sam," Dean told him.

"How am I not?" Sam asked.

"You married Becky Rosen!" Dean answered.

"What are you saying?" Becky asked. "I'm a Witch? Or maybe I'm a Siren. Ever occur to you we're just—I don't know—happy?"

"Come on, Sam," Catty told him. "Guy wins the lotto, guy hits the bigs. All right, obviously, uh, people's dreams are coming true in this town. Don't you think this is a little bit of a coincidence?"

"You know what, Catty?" Sam asked. "What Becky and I have is real. And if neither you or Dean can accept that, that's your problem, not ours."

"Or maybe she's part of it," Dean told him. "Because for whatever reason, you're her dream. If you really do care about her, I'd be worried. Because people who do get their little fantasies or whatever seem to end up dead pretty quick."

"You know, I went after her, Dean," Sam told him. He looked between Dean and Catty. "Maybe that's what's bugging you guys. That I'm moving on with my life. You think that it has to do with Ava, but I can still see Ava, which means that I don't have to move on from Ava yet. I mean, you took care of me, and that's great. But I don't need you anymore. In fact, I might be safer here than with you."

Catty looked down, nodding. "Maybe you're right, Sam." She looked up. "Maybe getting out is the best thing you could get for yourself right now. Because those Levis are only after you because they know that you'll do whatever it takes to stop them from getting to me, killing me to look for you know what. And those who got in the way, like Ava, Cas and Brett, they got killed. Because of this. Because of me. Maybe not by Levis, but Ava, Cas and Brett are still dead because of me. And the three of you could easily become Ava, Cas and Brett, too." She didn't know how to finish, looking at Dean and Ness. "Maybe you'd all be better off as far away from me as possible."

"Catty--" Ness started.

Catty ignored them, walking out, leaving. Dean gave Sam a look, turning around, following Catty without another word or look. Ness raised her eyebrows at Sam. Sam looked guilty for what he had said. Ness glanced at Becky, turning around, walking out, leaving. Becky was confused.

§ 

Outside

Catty walked outside, toward Ness' Car. Dean and Ness followed her.

Ness sighed worriedly. "Catty--"

"Dean, Ness, I don't want to hear it," Catty told them. "Sam's right."

"No, Sam's not right," Ness told her. "Sam's acting like a dude on a leash." Catty didn't answer, scoffing, shaking her head, continuing to walk toward Ness' Car. Ness grabbed her arm to stop her, turning to face her. "Catty, I don't care what you think, this is not your fault. Ava, Cas, Brett, they're not your fault. And Dean and I are not going to leave you alone for it to be that much easier for Levi  to find you and kill you to do the blood spell to find your kid."

"And because of that, you and Dean are gonna die, Ness," Catty told her.

"Yeah, well, we'll see about that," Dean told her. "Look, we'll keep you safe, we're gonna survive, we're gonna find it."

"And then what, Dean?" Catty asked. "You still want to kill it?"

"We'll have to see when the time comes," Dean told her. "I mean, if it gets out of control..." Catty nodded, looking away. "But, until then, we're gonna do our damn job, and there is a job in this town. Let's deal with it our way, okay?" Catty didn't answer. "Okay?"

"Okay!" Catty told him in slight annoyance.

Ness sighed, looking at Catty. "We're not gonna let anything happen to you."

"It's not me that I'm worried about," Catty told them.

"I know," Ness told her. "You're worried about us, and you're worried about your child. But we're gonna find her or him or whatever it is, and we're gonna give it a chance to see what it will turn out like. Okay?" Catty barely nodded, unable to meet their gazes, walking toward Ness' Car. Dean sighed, at a loss, looking at Ness. "Just please tell me that you're willing to give this a chance, Dean. The kid hasn't hurt anybody, and if Catty can find it, she can raise it right, and... we'll have one less thing to worry about. This isn't like Amy, or Lenore. If we can get a handle over this before something bad really happens, then we can fix it."

Dean nodded, looking down. "I know. And if we can find it... then I'll be willing to give it a chance. But that's if we can, Ness."

Ness nodded, sighing, looking toward Catty worriedly. "How Catty can keep going, even after all of this... is beyond me. She's a Winchester. They both are. In the end, the Winchesters always end up doing the right thing, and being strong enough to exceed impossible expectations and unspeakable pain and torment. You would know something about that, wouldn't you, Dean?"

Dean managed a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. "So do you, Ness. It's also a Singer specialty."

Ness smiled a small, reassuring smile, taking Dean's hand.

§ 

Becky's Apartment - Bedroom

Becky was sitting on the edge of the bed, drawing a love heart in a journal in which "Sam loves Becky" had been written over and over. She raised the journal to her face, inhaling deeply, leaving red ink on her nose.

She heard Sam's voice. "Hey. Uh..." Becky closed the journal, standing, turning to see Sam was leaning against the doorway, holding a newspaper. Sam walked closer to Becky, licking his thumb, rubbing the ink off her nose. "I got you a present."

Sam put the newspaper under his arm, pulling out two fake IDs for "press access", for both himself and Becky.

Becky became overexcited, taking the fake IDs. "His and hers fake IDs? Oh!"

Becky and Sam sat down on the bed.

Sam handed Becky the newspaper. "Here. Check this out."

Becky looked the newspaper over. "Junior salesman leapfrogs to CEO at Mutual Freedom Insurance. You think the CEO is a lead?"

Sam was looking at the journal that Becky had written Sam loves Becky with hearts over and over again. "Uh, Becky?" Becky looked at Sam worriedly. "This is... beautiful." Sam closed the journal, holding it to his chest. Becky sighed in relief. "So, what do you think about the CEO?"

Becky smiled. "Let's go pretext him."

Becky giggled.

§ 

Mutual Freedom Insurance - Waiting Room

Catty, Dean and Ness were sitting on a sofa at the front secretary's office, posing as news reporters. The secretary and a woman were sitting at the desk.

"Are you trying to humiliate me?" a woman asked. "It's Marsha with a 's-h-a', not a 'c-i-a'."

Marsha walked away, leaving. Sam and Becky walked out of the office behind the secretary's desk, also posing as news reporters. Becky was taking notes.

Sam looked at the secretary. "Thanks again."

Ness sighed. "Awkward." Catty and Dean stood, walking past Sam and Becky into the office behind them. Sam looked after them, looking as if he wanted to say something but thought better of it. Ness walked toward Sam and Becky. "Hi." Becky walked away, leaving. Ness watched her go. "Okay." She looked at Sam. "So..."

"So, uh, no point in going in," Sam told her. "Guy's clean."

"You sure?" Ness asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Positive. Becky grilled him like a pro. She's a real natural."

Ness nodded. "Huh." Sam looked toward the office that Catty and Dean had walked into, sighing, looking at Ness. Ness shrugged innocently. "You're the one that pissed Dean off and hurt Catty with the things you said. Don't look at me."

"Yeah, well, I didn't mean it like that," Sam told her.

"Yeah, well, that's the way it came out," Ness told him. "Good luck. And I mean that literally. Just... seriously, don't let Becky come between you guys. I mean, hey, I would never come between you."

Sam smiled a small smile. "I know that, Ness. So do they." He patted Ness on the shoulder. "Thanks."

Sam started to walk away.

Ness turned to face him. "Sam." Sam stopped, turning to face her. "After all of this over... I mean, the case and whatever... I'd apologize. And I wouldn't wanna go off on your own with Becky when you're still being hunted by Levis."

Sam nodded. "Right. Thanks, Ness."

"Good luck, Sammy," Ness told him. "Not just with Becky. With the vision of Ava too."

Sam chuckled softly, walking away, leaving. Ness watched him go, sighing.

§  

CEO's Office

The name plague on the desk said Mr. Burrows. Catty and Dean were sitting across from him.

"Throw a rock, hit a reporter these days, eh?" Burrows asked.

"Well, your story's a big deal over at the, uh, the Actuarial Insider," Catty told him.

"Go ahead," Burrows told them.  "Shoot."

"All right," Catty told him. "Uh... How'd you get the gig?"

"Board came to me, asked," Burrows answered. "Said yes."

"Just out of the blue?" Dean asked.

"Pretty much," Burrows answered.

"Huh," Dean told him. "And, uh, any idea how the board landed on you over your supervisors?"

"Um, they didn't say," Burrows told them.

"Could you tell us what specifically excited the board about your actual qualifications?" Catty asked.

"Say, guys, what's with the third degree?" Burrows asked.

"Oh, uh, no offense," Dean told him. "We were just wondering if you got here by nefarious means."

Catty cleared her throat to get him to back off, looking at Burrows. "Why don't, uh, why don't you tell us what it felt like when your big dream came true?"

"Look, on the record, it's great," Burrows told them.

"Off the record?" Catty asked.

"It's not my big dream," Burrows told them.

"Wait," Dean told him. "You didn't want this job?"

"Hell, no," Burrows answered. "I'm a sales guy. I was good in sales."

Marsha walked in. "Your secretary's an idiot. I'll be at the printers this afternoon."

"All right, dear," Burrows told her. "See you at diner."

"Just have the idiot make a reservation," Marsha told him. "Here's a tip. Remind her she works for the CEO. One more screw up, she's fired."

Marsha walked out, leaving.

Dean looked at Burrows. "Your, uh, wife seems pretty stoked on the promotion, don't she?"

"Honestly, I've never seen her happier," Burrows told them. Dean and Catty exchanged a look, knowing that it wasn't him who got the wish come true. "I have no idea how I'm gonna tell her I have to resign. The news is just gonna—"

Dean looked at Burrows. "Kill her?"

§  

Staircase

Dean, Ness and Catty followed Marsha down the staircase.

"Mrs. Burrows?" Dean asked. Marsha turned to face them. "Hi."

"Can I help you?" Marsha asked.

"Yes, we're, uh, we're doing a story on your husband's promotion," Catty told her. "Wanted to ask you a few questions."

"I'm sorry," Marsha told them. "I can't today. If you schedule it with his girl..."

Marsha turned to leave.

Dean put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Okay, you know what? We're trying to save you from a really bad accident."

"Are you threatening me?" Marsha asked.

"No," Dean answered, taking his hand away. "No, I—I—I'm pointing out a pattern." He looked at Ness. "Why do people keep thinking I'm threatening them?"

"Because it sounded exactly like a threat," Ness answered. 

Dean looked at Ness in confusion. 

Catty rolled her eyes, looking at Marsha. "Look, for your own good, what did you do to get him promoted?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Marsha told them. "Now leave me alone. Or do I have to call security?"

Marsha turned around, walking away.

§  

Becky's Apartment - Bedroom

Sam was standing in front of the wall, studying his and Becky's research, wearing normal clothes. "No, no, no, something's not adding up."

"I'm sure we'll get a break," Becky told him. She typed out a Twitter update on her phone. "'As soon as we're done working, romantic honeymoon getaway.'"

Sam groaned in pain, holding his hands to his head. Becky walked toward her purse, searching for the vial, revealing that the vial had leaked out into the purse, empty, unusable.

§  

Mutual Freedom Insurance - Foyer

Marsha was on the phone, walking toward the door. "Bring the damn car around. I'm not walking five blocks in my heels."

Marsha stopped under a large light fixture. Man 2 from the baseball field, the one who had used magic to kill Man 1, was standing at the railings on the next floor, twisting his hand, making the chain holding the light fixture break, falling toward Marsha. Dean and Catty ran toward the man. Ness ran toward Marsha. Marsha looked up to see the fixture falling, screaming. Ness got to Marsha in time, grabbing her, both of them falling to the floor, out of harm's way. The fixture fell to the floor, shattering loudly. Everyone looked toward them, clamoring nervously.

Ness looked at Marsha, breathing heavily, catching her breath. "You okay?"

"How did you know?" Marsha asked.

"'Cause you're not the first," Ness answered. "Come on."

Ness helped Marsha stand, leading her toward the stairs. Dean and Catty walked toward them.

"Lost him," Dean told them. He looked at Marsha. "You want to tell us what's up here?"

"I was having lunch with friends," Marsha told them. "This guy heard me bitching. Next thing I know, he's making me an offer."

"An offer?" Catty repeated.

"Craig's job for my soul," Marsha told them. "I know. Hilarious. I mean, what have I got to lose?"

"Well, there's your soul," Dean told her. He looked at Catty and Ness. "What kind of Demon deal is this? Timeline's whack."

"What are you talking about?" Marsha asked. "Demon?"

"Let me back up here," Catty told her. "You made a deal with a Demon in exchange for your everlasting. Except, those are 10-year contracts."

Dean looked at Catty and Ness. "Why's the bill coming due so fast?"

"I don't know, but I got a bad feeling about who's next," Ness told them. "We got to find Sam, pronto."

Dean nodded. "All right, all right, all right. Uh, here's the plan. We drop this lady off at..."

"Where?" Catty asked. "Bobby's in the nest at Oregon. She can't go to Rufus' cabin."

"Garth," Ness suggested.

Catty thought for a moment, nodding. "Yeah, okay. Garth. Where's Garth?"

"His cousin's," Ness answered. "They'll stop anything trying to get her. We, uh, find Sam, hopefully fix this, everybody's home in time for 'America's Got Talent'." She looked at Marsha. "Now, you—you'll be living with a semi-functional hunter and his tri-racial paraplegic sniper cousin until this all blows over, okay?"

§  

Becky's Apartment - Living Room

Sam was still in pain.

Becky was on the phone, panicking. "Guy, where are you? We need to meet up, fast!" Sam groaned in pain, holding a hand to his head. "I'm losing Sam."

"Becky?" Sam asked. "W--what's--what's happening?"

"Don't you remember?" Becky asked. "We're married."

Sam looked at Becky in confusion, seeming to start to remember. "Oh, G--I'm calling Dean, Ness and Catty."

Sam turned to grab his phone from a nearby table. Becky hit Sam over the head from behind with the waffle iron they had gotten from Ness, making him fall unconscious.

§  

Cabin in the Woods

Sam woke up, tied to a bed. His wrists were tied to the headboard. His ankles were tied to the foot board.

Becky sat down next to him. "Sam, do you feel concussion-y? How many fingers am I holding up?"

Becky held up two fingers, waving her hand back and forth.

"Where am I?" Sam asked. "What the hell's going on?"

"Sam, just calm down," Becky told him.

"Calm down?" Sam repeated in a demand. "You hogtied me t--" He looked at the blanket covering his lower half. "Becky, why--why am I not wearing any pants?"

"They're very constricting," Becky told him. Sam groaned. "Don't worry. I didn't do anything weird. I was helping."

"Let me go," Sam told her. "Now!"

"Are you thirsty?" Becky asked. "Or do you need a bottle... to you know, tinkle? It's okay if you do. I can help." Sam groaned in disgust. Something beeped. "Finally!"

Becky stood, running out of the room.

"Wait," Sam told her. "What? Wait. Becky? Becky. Hey, hey, don't! Don't! Becky!"

§  

Living Room

Becky sat at her laptop. The screen said: Establishing Connection. Guy appeared on the screen.

"Where have you been?" Becky asked.

"I got your messages," Guy told her. "Problem?"

§  

Bedroom

Sam could see the screen and hear the conversation from the bed.

§  

Living Room

Becky looked at the computer screen. "Big problem. I'm at my parents' cabin. I've got Sam tied to a bed. I'm out of elixir. I need a refill, okay? This isn't the honeymoon I had in mind. Well, some of it is, but not in this context. And is it just me, or is this stuff wearing off faster and faster?"

"Becky, breathe," Guy told her.

"Do you know we haven't even consummated our marriage?" Becky asked. "We were taking it slow 'cause true love is forever, but everything just feels weird now."

"All right," Guy told her. "Meet me in an hour."

§  

Bedroom

Octavia appeared, looking at Sam, smirking in amusement. "It's your daily visit from moi, but, Sam, am I disappointed that I can't see more of this. I mean, if I could help you out here, I don't know if I would."

Sam closed his eyes, looking toward the ceiling. "I need help, Ava."

"Yes, you do," Octavia agreed, sitting next to Sam. "But the only ones that can help right now? You said some things that pushed them away. For the time being, anyway. You should've listened to Ness when she told you to apologize. Haven't you figured out yet that if you don't listen to Ness Singer, bad things happen?"

Sam sighed. "Please tell me that was just the spell talking."

"I think it was just the spell talking," Octavia answered. "But don't take my word for it."

Becky walked in.

"So, you dosed me with a love potion," Sam told her.

"How--" Becky started.

"Thin walls," Sam answered.

"Look," Becky told him. "Yes, I used a social lubricant to--"

"You roofied me," Sam told her.

"A roofie?" Becky asked. "I'd never. We had a great time together. You were happy."

"Oh, yeah," Sam told her sarcastically, tugging at one of the ropes binding his wrists. "I'm thrilled."

"I have to go," Becky told him.

"You know your pal Guy is the one icing all those people, right?" Sam asked.

"No, he's not," Becky told him.

"Oh, so he's not a Witch?" Sam asked.

"No," Becky answered. "He's just a Wiccan. Wiccans are good, like Glinda of Oz."

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Are you really this much of a stupid bitch, Bex?"

Becky looked at Sam. "Whatever is killing people, it's something else."

"It's never something else," Sam told her. "When are there ever two crazy things in town at the same time? Guy's the creep, and you're on his list."

"No," Becky told him. "He's my friend."

"No, he's your dealer," Sam told her. "Look, I don't know how much he's charging you for that Spanish Fly--"

"Nothing," Becky told him. "He gives it to me. And he said it wouldn't even work unless you already loved me, deep down. It just activates it."

"So you think Sam loves you?" Octavia asked in amusement.

Sam gave Becky a cold look.

"Deep, deep down?" Becky asked nervously.

"Then untie me," Sam told her. Becky stuffed a handkerchief in Sam's mouth, making his voice become muffled. "No. No!"

"You're still working through your emotions," Becky told him.

"Yeah, and you're just a psycho," Octavia told her. Becky waved to Sam, walking out, leaving. Octavia looked at Sam, trying to hide how amused she really was. Sam made muffled noises through the handkerchief. Octavia smiled a small smile, lying on the bed next to Sam, her head on his chest. "I love you, too."

Sam seemed to relax only slightly. Octavia smiled a small smile.

§  

Uncle Dietz's Alpen Haus Restaurant - Outside

The sign outside the restaurant read: Welcome Class of 2001, Reunion Tonight!

§  

Inside

Guy was on a ladder, adjusting decorations. He looked at a waiter. "On the table, next to the name tags."

The waiter walked away, leaving.

Becky walked in. "Guy."

Guy stepped down off the ladder. "Why don't you take a seat?" Becky sat down. Guy sat down across from her, offering her bottle of alcohol. Becky shook her head. "Tough day? Okay. We can cut right to it if you like." Guy took out a vial of elixir, sliding it across the table. Becky reached for it. Guy closed his hand around it to stop her. "Ah. Let's talk price."

"What?" Becky asked.

"Well, we're a little past the freebie stage, don't you think?" Guy asked.

"But I thought we were besties," Becky told him.

"Oh, honey," Guy told her. "That is so depressingly 'Becky'. I mean, it's--You're so pathetic, it actually loops back around again to cute."

"Okay," Becky told him. "You want me to pay, fine. Do you accept personal checks?"

"No," Guy answered. "But I will take your soul."

Guy let his eyes turn completely red.

Becky cringed back in shock. "You're a Crossroads Demon."

Guy let his eyes return to normal. "Bingo, bango!" He laughed, pouring himself a drink. "I love reunions. The desperation. These schlubs will sign on the dotted line for money, power, hair. Whatever it take to impress the nostalgically bangable head cheerleader."

Guy took a drink.

"Sam was right," Becky told him. "You killed those people."

Guy put his glass down. "But for legal reasons, let's just say they had... unfortunate accidents."

"So, what, I hand over my soul, and the next day a piano falls on my head?" Becky asked.

"No, I'd never do that to you," Guy told her. "I promise."

"I'm not stupid," Becky told him.

"But you are special," Guy told her.

"I am?" Becky asked.

"Hey, I wasn't thrilled to see your new hubby was Sam freaking Winchester," Guy told her. "I mean, if he knew that I was here talking to you, I mean, he'd probably--"

"Gank your ass," Becky finished.

"Yes," Guy agreed. "And I'm very protective of my ass. It's one of my best features. Becky, I'm prepared to offer you a one-time-only deal. Not ten years. 25. No pianos, guaranteed. Just Sam."

"For my soul," Becky told him.

"And your promise to not breathe a word about this to the Winchesters or their little friend, Ness Singer, who I know is in town right along with them, and I'll be on my merry way," Guy told her. "No one gets a deal like this, Becky. Not kings, not popes. I snap my fingers, and Sam will love you for the rest of your life."

"I think I'll have that drink now," Becky told him.

Guy held out the vial.

§  

Becky's Apartment 

Ness picked the lock, opening the door. Dean and Catty walked in, guns drawn. Ness walked in, closing the door behind them.

§  

Bedroom

Ness walked through the apartment into the bedroom.

Dean shook his head at a framed wedding picture of Sam and Becky, flipping through Becky's mail. "Anything?"

Catty looked at Becky's laptop, which showed her Twitter page. Becky Rosen @superbeckyrosen Delaware

The three Tweets she had made were listed.

"Uh, she's got 11 Twitter... ers," Catty told them. "Last post? 'Going on romantic trip with hubster!!!' Three exclamation points. I guess she got excited."

Ness looked around the room, seeing a picture of Becky standing outside her parents' cabin with a fishing rod and a fish, turning to show Dean and Catty. "That look romantic to you?"

"Oh, hell, no," Dean answered. "But I got this thing about fish. Dead eyes, man." Ness gave him an amused look. Dean realized. "Oh. You meant the cabin."

Ness nodded. "Yeah."

Dean nodded, looking away. "Yeah."

Ness smiled a small smile, removing the back from the photo frame, taking out the photo to see a note. BECKY'S 1ST FISH! LOON LAKE FAMILY CABIN 1994. Catty scoffed softly.

§  

Cabin in the Woods

Sam was still tied to the bed with the handkerchief in his mouth.

Becky walked closer. "Well... this is not how I imagined spending my reunion." Sam said something that was muffled by the handkerchief. "I was gonna show you off. Not that anyone actually knows who you are. 'Supernatural' is not exactly popular, but... you're tall... and nice, and... they'd all think I was happy." Sam muttered something. "You're mad. I get it. But..." Becky sat down on the bed next to Sam. "Can we talk?" 

Sam muttered against the handkerchief. "Oh, God."

"I know you don't love me," Becky told him.

Sam muttered against the handkerchief. "Yeah, you got that right."

"I know what I am, okay?" Becky asked. "I'm a loser. In school, in life. Guess that's why I like you so much."

Sam muttered against the handkerchief. "What?"

Becky slid closer to Sam. "I mean, not that you're a loser, but you had that whole character arc about being a freak, and... I can relate."

Sam muttered against the handkerchief. "Oh, my God."

"Honestly, the only place people understood me was the message boards," Becky told him. "They were grumpy and overly literal, but at least we shared a common passion. And I'll take it, you know? Then I met you guys. The real Winchesters. The real Ness Singer. And I started dating Chuck." She rubbed a hand over Sam's chest. "And everything was... amazing. But you left, and Chuck dumped me. I think I intimidated him with my vibrant sexuality." Sam muttered against the handkerchief. "I just want someone who loves me for me! Is that too much to ask?" Sam muttered against the handkerchief. Becky pulled the cloth out of his mouth. "What?"

"If you want somebody to love you for you, maybe don't drug them," Sam told her.

"But I want you!" Becky told him. "And this is the only way!"

Becky took the vial out of her pocket.

"Becky," Sam told her. "Becky, you're better than this."

"That's sweet, but..." Becky trailed off, sighing. "I'm not so sure."

§  

Night - Uncle Dietz's Alpen Haus Restaurant

Becky was sitting at a table alone with a drink.

"Bex," Guy told her. "You missed the party."

"Yeah," Becky agreed. "Well... weird night."

"So, what are we thinking?" Guy asked.

"Okay," Becky told him. "I'm in."

§  

Becky stood, standing in front of Guy.

"You're making the right choice," Guy told her.

"I know," Becky told him. "So... we seal the deal with a kiss?"

"Exactly," Guy told her. "Pucker up, sweetheart."

Becky stroke a cigarette lighter, dropping it to the floor. Flames shot around a blue colored Devil's Trap, surround Guy, trapping him.

Becky stepped away. "I'm not your sweetheart!"

Ness, Dean, Sam and Catty walked closer.

Dean was holding a bottle of blue alcohol. "Blueberry vodka. The answer to all of life's problems."

"You see that, Sam?" Becky asked excitedly. "I did it just like we said. I am awesome!" Sam gave her a look. "I—I'll be over here."

Becky walked away.

Guy looked at Ness, Dean, Sam and Catty. "The Winchesters and Ness Singer. This is really thrilling. Hey, can I have your autograph?"

Catty nodded, taking out Catty's Knife. "Sure. Yeah, I'll, uh, carve it into your spleen."

"So, how you running your little scam?" Dean asked.

"Well, how do you mean, Dean?" Guy asked.

"Signing 10-year deals, snuffing them that week," Sam told him.

"Well, I would never," Guy told them. "No. Rules of the road. Can't lay a hair on any of my clients."

"Right," Dean told him. "So, how you cheating it?"

"I'm not a cheater, Dean," Guy told him. "I'm an innovator. It's called a loophole, you moron. Yes, when a person bargains away his soul, he gets a decade, technically. But accidents happen."

"So, you're arranging 'accidents' and collecting early?" Ness asked.

"Oh, please," Guy told them. "White gloves. I don't get my hands dirty. That's why it's important to have a capable intern." Man 2, the man who had used magic to cause the 'accidents' appeared behind Guy, raising his arms toward Ness, Dean, Sam and Catty, using magic to throw them back, crashing into tables and walls, making them fall to the floor. Catty's Knife fell on the floor some distance from her. "What time did I ask you to be here? What time did I ask you to be here?"

The man broke the Devil's Trap with his foot. Dean was unconscious. Guy appeared in front of Catty.

Catty stood, throwing Holy Water at Guy, making his skin burn and sizzle, making him scream. "Exorcizamus te, omnis—"

Guy grabbed Catty by her throat, pushing her against the wall. Guy's 'intern' stalked toward Sam.

"Becky, run!" Sam told her.

The man looked at Dean, gesturing down, using magic to slam Dean's head against the table, making him fall to the floor. He turned to Ness, twisting his hand, using magic to choke Ness. Catty's Knife protruded through his chest, killing him, making him flash with red. It was taken out, letting the body fall to the floor.

Becky had been the one to stab him. "Whoa."

Dean stood. Ness pulled Catty's Knife out of the Demon, tossing it toward Catty. Catty caught it, holding it against Guy's throat. Guy slowly let Catty go.

Catty pushed away from the wall, keeping her knife at Guy's throat. "How many deals you got cooking in this town, Madoff?"

"15," Guy answered.

"Yeah, well, call them off, or I'll cut my own loophole in your throat," Catty told him.

Guy looked behind Catty. "Oh, crap."

"Yeah, you said it," Catty told him. "You're in a world—"

They heard Crowley's voice. "Hello, boys and girls."

Catty looked over her shoulder toward Crowley. "Oh, crap."

Catty circled around Guy, standing behind him, holding Catty's Knife against his throat from behind, glaring at Crowley.

"Sam, mazel tov," Crowley told him. "Congrats on being able to move on from your little Ava. Though it took a love potion from your new wife to get you to move on from Ava." Sam glared at him. "Who's the lucky lady?"

Becky looked at Crowley in realization. "You're Crowley!"

"And you're..." Crowley trailed off. "Well, I'm sure you have a wonderful personality, dear."

Crowley stepped closer.

"Ah, another step, and I'll Colombian necktie your little friend here," Catty told him.

"Please, don't let him get off that easy," Crowley told her.

"Sir, I don't think that you—" Guy started.

"I know exactly what you've been doing," Crowley told him. "A little birdie named Jackson..." Guy glanced at the Demon, dead on the floor. "Sold you out, emailed all the juicy deets to my suggestion box." Crowley looked at Jackson's body. "I assume... That's my whistle-blower? Shame. Had a future." He looked at Guy. "Unfortunately, you don't."

"I was just—" Guy started.

"There's only one rule," Crowley told him. "Make a deal, keep it."

"Well, technically, I didn't—" Guy started.

"There's a reason we don't call our chits in early," Crowley told him. "Consumer confidence. This isn't Wall Street. This is Hell! We have a little something called integrity." Ness rolled her eyes, looking away. "This gets out, who'll deal with us? Nobody! Then where are we?"

"I don't know," Guy told him.

"That's right," Crowley told him. "You don't. Because you're a stupid, shortsighted little prat." He looked at Catty. "Now, hand the jackass over. I'll cancel every deal he's made."

Catty held her knife closer to Guy's throat. "What are you gonna do with him?"

"Make an example of him," Crowley answered. "Fair trade, right? We all go our separate ways. No harm done."

"What, out of the goodness of your heart?" Dean asked skeptically.

"Years of Demons nipping at your heels, haven't seen one for months," Crowley told them. "Not since the day Vanessa were taken and killed only to be revived by Octavia. The lost but never forgotten Ava."

Sam glared at Crowley for the mention of Octavia.

Octavia appeared nearby. "Eat me, Crowley."

"Yeah, thanks for that, Crowley," Ness told him sarcastically. "26 people died in that fire at TJz, and Ava is dead because of you, just like Cas and Brett, you smug son of a bitch."

"Thanks, Ness," Octavia told her.

Crowley nodded in acknowledgement. "Wonder why you haven't seen a Demon since then, Ness?"

"We've been a little busy," Ness told him.

"Hunting Leviathan, yes, I know," Crowley told them. "That's why I told my lads to stay clear of you meatheads."

"So, what do you know about—" Sam started.

"Too much," Crowley answered. "You met that Dick yet? Smuggest tub of goo since Mussolini. I hate the bastards. Squash them all, please. I'll stay clear."

"Oh, you can just go to a place worse than Hell," Catty told him.

Crowley smirked. "Darling, you're upset."

"Yeah," Catty told him with honest sarcasm, furious. "Just a little. You had Cas under your control and made him start a war in Heaven. You sent the Djinn after Brett, oh, and also Brett's family to make me get back into the life, not to use me to hunt monsters and bring them to you, but so that you could trick all three of us into helping you create your little perfect beast and have Eve finish the rest of the preparation for you, making Cas do God knows what. And you got Ava killed because Ava was close to stopping you."

"So, I see you've found out all the juicy details," Crowley told them.

"The Levis are hunting us because of you starting all of this," Ness told him. "They're trying to kill us to find this thing, you son of a bitch, all because you wanted more power! We're trying to find it first."

"Ness, there's no need to find something that's already been found," Crowley told her.

"What?" Dean asked.

Crowley looked at Catty. "I know where your child is, sweetheart. I might have foreseen Balthazar double crossing me in the manner that he had, and told Castiel to send it to where I wanted him to first, just for insurance. So it landed right in my lap. I have had it all along. So, it's safe."

"With you is not safe," Catty told him. "And why should I believe you?"

"Well, you shouldn't," Crowley told her. "But it's the truth."

"Prove it," Catty told him. "Bring it to us."

"No," Crowley told her. "I'm not that stupid. It's leverage, Catty, to keep the four of you in check long enough for it to grow enough to where I can use the power to do whatever it is that I please. Exterminating every last one of the Leviathan will be the first thing on the list."

"I don't believe you," Catty told him. "If you already had it, you'd have done something newsworthy by now. So, tell me what it is."

"Well, it's a thousand things," Crowley told them. "The shorter answer would be what it is not, but I'm sure you already know those." Catty gave him a look. Crowley smirked. "Oh. You want to know whether you have a boy or girl. That's adorable, Catty." Catty held her knife closer to Guy's throat, making him gasp. "All right, all right. Too bad you didn't get the chance to welcome your darling daughter into the world. Though, I'm afraid that if you had, she would have eaten you from the inside out. Now that we're all settled, let's see about handing the Demon in your arms back to me, eh?"

"Rip up the contracts first," Catty told him.

Crowley snapped his fingers. "Done. And done. Your turn."

"No, no, no, no," Guy told her. "Let—"

"Sorry," Catty told him. "You may have us by a chain again, but I'm not giving you a damn thing."

"That's not what I—" Guy started.

Catty slit Guy's throat with more force than she had to, furious, killing him, making him flash with red, watching him gasp for breath, falling to the floor.

Crowley looked from the body to Catty. "Guess I should have seen that one coming. Did that make you feel any better, love?"

"Not a bit," Catty answered. "What would make me feel better is if I shoved this thing through your skull."

"Kinky," Crowley told her. "But, sorry. I think we've established that you can't kill me without losing the location of the precious little one forever. With me gone, it'll only be a matter of time before what you call the 'Levis' find her and eat her alive. So, you're stuck with me. I'll see you again."

Crowley disappeared, leaving. Catty put her hands to her head, furious and desperate, in denial, turning away.

"Catty..." Ness trailed off.

Catty turned to face Sam, Dean and Ness. "Do you believe him? That he has... her? Or if it's even a her?"

"I guess we don't have a choice," Ness told her.

Catty shook her head, looking away, sniffing.

Becky was confused. "What just happened?"

§ 

Day Four

Morning - Becky's Apartment - Living Room

Sam was signing an annulment, sliding it across the table to Becky.

"It... it wasn't all bad, right?" Becky asked.

Sam gave her a look, sighing. "Okay, y—you did save my life, and for that, thanks."

"So, I'll see you again?" Becky asked.

"Yeah, probably not," Sam answered. Becky's face fell, signing the annulment. Sam looked toward the doorway to see Octavia was there, leaning against the door. Octavia gave him a look. Sam sighed.  "Becky, look. You're not a loser, okay? You're a good person, a--and you've got... a lot of... e—energy. So, you know, just do your thing, whatever that is, and the right guy will find you."

Octavia smiled a small smile.

§ 

Outside

Catty was waiting by the Dodge Challenger from 7.07 The Mentalists, leaning against it.

Sam walked toward Catty. "Where's Ness and Dean?"

"Already on their way back to Vegas to finish what we started," Catty answered. "Come on. I'll give you a ride."

Catty turned to the driver's door.

Sam walked toward the passenger seat's door, looking across the roof of the car toward her. "Look, Catty, uh..." Catty stopped, looking across the roof of the car toward Sam. "When I was all dosed up, I—I said some crap."

"Oh, you mean, she—she wasn't your soul mate, Ava still is?" Catty asked sarcastically.

"Shut up," Sam told her. "I mean, I do need you watching my back. Obviously."

"Yeah, when, uh, crazy groupies attack," Catty told him.

"You know what I mean," Sam told her.

"You know, I got to say, man," Catty told him. "For a whack-job, you really pulled it together."

Octavia leaned against the car. "Hey, Sam, is that the nicest thing anyone's said to you?"

Sam smirked. "Look, don't be too impressed, Cat. It's still a Denver scramble up here. I just know my way around the plate now, thanks to Ava."

"I'm just saying," Catty told him. "It's stupid to think that you need us around all the time. You're a grown-up."

"Right," Sam agreed.

"You're a hike-in-the-desert, hippie grown up," Octavia told him.

"Ava, I was camping," Sam told her.

"Yeah, whatever," Octavia told him. "Hippie."

"What'd Ava say?" Catty asked.

"Uh, Ava called me a hippie," Sam answered.

Catty smirked. "Well, I gotta agree with her there. You know, in the future that Zachariah showed me, Ava was actually the hippie one."

"I was not," Octavia told her, hesitating. "Was I?"

Catty opened the driver's seat door.

"But that wasn't the only thing I was talking about, Catty," Sam told her. Catty stopped. "Dosed up or not, I shouldn't have said what I said to you. About being safer when I'm not around you."

"You are, Sam," Catty told him. "You all are."

"No, actually, I'm not," Sam told her. "Look, even if I wasn't protecting you, creatures would still come after me to get to you so they can use your blood to do the spell and find your daughter, if it even is a girl, for whatever they want. But I just want you to know... I'm not going to abandon you like that. Okay? We're in this together. I can't leave you guys like this. Not now, not ever."

Catty smiled a small smile. "Thanks, Sammy." Sam smiled a small, reassuring smile. Catty sighed. "We should get back to Vegas. Dean's got something big cooking up for him and Ness."

Octavia and Sam looked at Catty in confusion. Catty smiled, getting into the driver's seat. Octavia and Sam exchanged a look, thinking about what could be happening.

§ 

Los Vegas, Nevada

Hotel - Bar

(Song:) Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin

Dean and Ness were sitting at a bar in a hotel, having drinks with ice in them for a change. The hotel bar was pretty vacant aside from them.

"So, after Sam got an annulment to Becky, you wanted to come back and finish the Vegas retreat?" Ness asked.

"What?" Dean asked. "We deserve a little break now and again."

Ness nodded in agreement, taking a drink. "Did Sam apologize about what he said?"

"Yes, he did," Dean answered. "To me before we left Delaware, and to Catty on the way back here. Though I'm pretty sure it has something to do with you, Ness."

Ness shrugged. She thought for a moment. "But it must be nice, Dean."

"What?" Dean asked.

"I mean, you basically have been looking out of the kids their whole lives," Ness told him. "Now you finally get to take care of yourself. About time, huh?"

Dean looked as if he knew something that Ness didn't. "Yeah, Ness." He smirked. "Right."

Ness drank the rest of her glass, lowering it to the bar, seeing something in one of the ice cubes. She pulled it out to see a ring, in shock. "Oh, my God." Dean smiled a small smile at the reaction. Ness looked at him, unable to find the words. "Is this--What--" Dean chuckled. "Is this happening?"

Dean nodded. "You better believe it. And you can say that this is about what happened with Sam and Becky or what they said about us, but I realized that I wanted something like the real deal, and I knew that you did, too. Something I never thought possible." Ness couldn't help a smile, chuckling in surprise, looking at the ring inside, watching the ice melt away. "Anyway, like Sam said. Life's too short, and life for us is even shorter. And we both have had pain to last lifetimes." Ness nodded in agreement. "So I figured, 'Why not make at least one good one that'll last until ours ends?'"

"Which could... literally... be any minute," Ness told him. "Hunted by Levis, no longer having a home to go to."

"Exactly," Dean told her. "It's been way too dark around these parts, even for my liking." Ness smiled. "Why not make it... a little less dark?"

"Is now really the right time?" Ness asked.

"When will the time ever be right?" Dean replied. "There's always gonna be something coming after us. There's always gonna be danger around the corner. At least this way, we know that we... won't be in it alone. And you and I both hate the decked out extravaganzas of social displays, so we can keep it just to the people that actually give a crap. I know a place we could go. Marry me."

Ness looked from the ring encased in melting ice to Dean, smiling, leaning closer to kiss him for a long moment, pulling away. "As long as there's classic rock."

Dean smirked. "This is why I love you."

Ness smiled. They kissed for a long, passionate moment.

(Song Ends)

§ 

Little White Chapel

(Song:) When I Look into Your Eyes - Firehouse

Dean was standing at the altar in a suit. Sam was waiting behind Dean, in a suit. Catty was on the other side of the altar, in a short, black dress. She was holding a bouquet of red roses. A priest stood between Catty and Dean, leaving a space for Ness. Bobby walked Ness down the aisle, also in a suit, hair smoothed back, looking at Ness proudly. Ness smiled. She had a bouquet made of red, white and black roses. Ness stood in front of Catty, turning to face the priest and Dean, smiling a small smile, not completely believing that this was happening, but happy.

The priest looked at Bobby, Catty and Sam. "Welcome, family and friends, on this evening to the wedding of Dean Winchester and Vanessa Singer. Ness and Dean have prepared their own vows."

Ness cleared her throat. "Neither one of us should be here right now. We've... literally... spent our life dodging fate and beating the odds."

Dean continued. "But, because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious, intimidatingly brilliant, sarcastic, stubborn-ass woman..." Ness smiled, pushing him lightly in the chest. Dean smirked. "I have ever known." Sam looked toward his hallucination of Octavia. Octavia was smiling a small smile. Dean looked at Ness. "You've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life."

Ness took Dean's ring from Catty behind her. "I promise to be with you, and love you, and to dodge fate with you..." She put the ring on Dean's finger. "For the rest of our lives."

Dean took Ness' ring from Sam behind him. "I do."

Dean put the ring on Ness' finger.

Ness smiled. "I do."

Catty, Bobby, Sam and Octavia were smiling small smiles.

The priest cleared his throat. "All right, now--"

"Yeah, we got it, Padre," Dean told him, leaning closer, kissing Ness.

Ness deepened the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Dean's neck, bouquet still in hand. They continued to kiss in front of the altar.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 103 32
Castiel has been sent by Heaven to be your guardian angel. He watches over you, but he realises that he is watching you a lot more than he should. He...
25.8K 599 25
Catty Winchester is "the vessel". Michael's vessel. Sam Winchester is "the vessel". Lucifer's vessel. Dean Winchester is doing whatever it takes to k...
36.8K 846 37
Maximum Singer has had stranger powers since she was young, and the only person who knew was her best friend, Sam Winchester. What will she do when s...
21.3K 464 26
Sam Winchester is possessed by an Angel. Dean Winchester and Ness Singer-Winchester are in on the loop. Sam and Dean's sister, Catty, is not. Dean kn...