Fixation Of Love

By its_a_secret95

Sarah is your typical good girl. She attends her regular classes and goes home at her prescribed time. Only o... More

Chapter 1- Surrounded with everything yet so lonely.
Chapter 2- Contact number 4:
Chapter 3- Maybe talking is worser than thinking.
Chapter 4- Friends?
Chapter 5: 3 weeks later:
Chapter 6- Why?
Chapter 7: Wish you were here
Chapter 8- What is wrong with me?
Chapter 9: Maybe I'm just nervous
Chapter 10: Jelous? Me? No, never.
Chapter 11: The realisation
Chapter 12: Is he actually blushing?
Chapter 13: Dude you are so whipped right now
Chapter 14: Did you two have fun yesterday?
Chapter 15: She can help you get the girl.
Chapter 16: What does that term even mean?
Chapter 17: Who said chivalry was dead?
Chapter 19: It was just us. No one else.
Chapter 20: Memory Lane
Chapter 21: Just empty thoughts.
Chapter 22: Okay then
Chapter 23: I felt a space rocket being launched into space.
Chapter 24: This stupid thing called oxygen.
Chapter 25: Sometimes there's more to a story than what's being told.
Chapter 26: I feel more butterflies errupting
Chapter 27: He was even worse than a girl on her period.
Chapter 28: He was hurting
Chapter 29: I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
Chapter 30: Dylan.
Chapter 31: If I ever see him, I'll kill him for breaking your heart.
Chapter 32: First Date
Chapter 33: You're delusional
Chapter 34: 1 month later
Chapter 35: This is how it feels.
Chapter 36: Is he forgiven?
Chapter 37: My girl
Chapter 38: I don't want to be Edward he's all shiny and shit
Chapter 39: Of course Dylan had to be a delinquent
Chapter 40: Easy tiger. Anyone would think you're into guys now.
Chapter 41: Stop trying to fuck whilst the rest of us are in the house
Chapter 42: Ashton's some dude who's whipped off his ass
Chapter 43: You promise?
Chapter 44: Graduation
Chapter 45: Epilogue

Chapter 18: Truth or Dare?

117 8 0
By its_a_secret95

Chapter 18: Truth or Dare?

This movie was really boring, me Vanessa rolled our eyes every time something happened on the screen.

It really was actually boring.

Vanessa took out her phone and started texting someone. Blake and Lisa also got bored of it so they started making out.

I found it slightly awkward but the others didn't seem too fussed. So I just tried not to make eye contact with them.

The only person that was actually interested was Ian whose eyes were fixed to the screen. He was ignoring everyone else around him.

Ashton took out his phone and started texting someone too. His feet was planted on the coffee table.

I was starting to wonder who he was texting when I received a message from him.

From: Ashton:
This movie is so boring.

He then put his phone away and smiled without giving me eye contact, I smiled back and texted him once again.

To: Ashton:
Lol ikr. Ian looks well interested though. xD

We continued to text each other and texted about random stuff. We didn't even realise when everyone turned their attention towards us.

Lisa was on Blake's lap and Blake had his arms wrapped around Lisa.

So our phones vibrate and that's a lot of noise but Lisa and Blake didn't make any noise!

"Don't tell me your both texting each other? Again?" Ian sighed.

"Ashton you're sitting right next to her!" Blake pointed out.

"You were right Blake. He really is whipped."  Lisa laughed using that word once again. Vanessa also started laughing.

"What does that mean? " I asked probably at the wrong time.

Ian started sniggering alongside Blake.

"It means th-" Vanessa started speaking.

"Do you want to go home? Well keep quiet then." Ashton growled at Vanessa who shook her head.

Ian, Blake and Lisa looked amused. However I sat there with a confused look on my face.

"What's the big deal? It's not our fault the movies boring!" Ashton hissed taking his feet down.

"True it is pretty boring!" Vanessa added probably trying to get on Ashton good side.

What did she even say wrong?

"Speak for yourself! Now I don't even know what's happening!" Ian groaned taking the remote and rewinding it.

Lisa whispered something to Blake. He then had a mischievous look in his eyes. When he turned to us.

"Lisa suggested we play truth or dare." He spoke. Myself and Ashton looked at each other then said that we didn't want to play.

Ian attention was now back on us. "Why don't we watch another movie?" Ashton asked. Lisa then got up and so did Blake.

"They're all boring. Why something to hide Ashton?" Blake grinned.

Ashton shook his head simply saying "I'm gonna kill you."

"Sarah?" Vanessa and Lisa asked. I realised that I will be forced either way so I nodded my head and stood up.

Vanessa and Ashton also got up followed by Ian.

"I thought you wanted to watch the movie?"  Ashton said in an angry tone.

"You're alright. This is boring. I can watch it again some other time," Ian laughed before going out of the room to get something.

He came back with an empty alcohol bottle and told us to sit in a circle.

Ashton moved the coffee table to the side but I didn't miss his muscles moving alongside him.

Lisa must have noticed me looking because she just winked at me smirking.

We all sat down in a circle. I was next to Ian and Vanessa. Vanessa was next to Lisa. Lisa was next to Ashton. Blake was in between Ian and Ashton.

"Okay so does everyone know how to play?" Ian asked

We all nodded our heads but he went over it just in case.

"So Lisa since you suggested we play you can start off. Lisa spins the bottle and whoever it lands on has to either pick between a truth or a dare and Then Lisa has to give them either a truth or dare. Okay?"

We all nodded our heads except for Ashton who just rolled his eyes and complained about how we already knew how to play the game.

Everyone ignored him and Lisa spun the bottle.

We were all waiting for the bottle to stop spinning and it stopped finally at Ian.

"That's easy, Dare," He smirked.

Lisa was thinking for a second before giving Ian her own smirk.

"I dare you to run on the street naked and scream about how your balls are extremely small and about how you can grow them out,"

Ian looked at her as if she said the stupidest thing ever before running out of the room and taking all of his clothes off. He then opened the front door naked and screamed what Lisa had told him.

Obviously he kept his family jewels hidden but I can't say the same about the back of him.

After a few minutes he came back inside wearing his clothes on.

"That was the stupidest dare ever," He said his voice bored.

"Yeah I have to admit that was kind of a lame dare," Blake chuckled to a pouting Lisa.

"Let's just carry on with the game then," Lisa glared at Blake.

Ian just smirked as he spun the bottle. This time it landed on Blake.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Blake smirked.

Ian frowned.

"What would you do if the world was under attack?"

"That's easy protect my girlfriend," He smiled but then smirked at Ian.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Blake. It was quite a funny scene because Ashton was in between them squirming telling them to go away. When they finally went back to their places Ashton glared at them both.

The game went on after that. Dare after dare truth after truth. Some of the dares I had to admit were quite funny. Some of them were kinda lame. The lame ones obviously came from me mostly.

Mostly.

The best dare was the dare I thought was the one Ashton gave Ian. Ashton dared Ian to ring his mum and tell him he was thinks he likes guys. We all thought it was a pretty standard dare until his mum said to him,

"Ian honey? It's okay- you can be whatever sexuality you want. All that matters is that your my son. Just come home as soon as you can and we'll have the talk. I always knew there was something different about you."

When she said that we all just burst into laughter except for Vanessa who thought that the dare was really lame.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but her dare wasn't that good either. She dared Ashton to ring Amanda and ask if they could get back together.

The game nearly ended because Ashton got really mad. Luckily Ian intervened and quickly changed the dare to something else.

Ashton did sort of exaggerate though.

Now it was Blake's turn. He was spinning the bottle like he did on his previous turns but before he did he winked at me, and then spun the bottle.

Surprise surprise-The bottle landed on me. Note the sarcasm.

Everyone's eyes landed on mine.

"Truth or dare? Be a little adventurous this time Sarah," Blake added slyly.

I glared at him slightly

"Dare,"

Blake then glanced towards Ashton who gave Blake the 'What you up to look'.

Ian and Lisa were smirking so I'm guessing they probably had an idea as to whatever was coming next.

"Sarah, oh sweet innocent Sarah," Blake started off smiling sweetly.

"I dare you to kiss Ashton for exactly one whole minute," He smirked.

Thanks for reading,

Sorry for any grammar mistakes,

Its_a_secret95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
214K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...
479 50 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
4.3K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...