The Nerd (Jack Johnson FanFic...

By RachelStewart332

Jack Johnson Been Bullied Ever Since They Started High School He Has Been Bullied By Nash Grier, Cameron Dall... More

Bullied

52 0 0
By RachelStewart332

-Jack Johnsons POV-

Hi Guys My Name Is Jack J And I Get Bullied Everyday By Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Jc Caylen, And Kian Lawley. I Get Bullied By Them Because I Didnt Want To Become Popular And They Did And All Of A Sudden They Started Bullying Me Out Of Nowhere. But Right Now I Was Walking To Lunch To Get Food I Got Pizza And Water. Then I Was Walking To My Table Where Noone Sat At And Then Cameron Tripped Me I Fell Down Flat On My Face. They All Started Laughing I Walked Away And Went To My Table Alone. 

-After School-

I Was Walking Walking Down The Hallway When Nash Said ," Be At The Park At 3" I Said Okay In A Low Voice Then They Left. Then I Sat A Bench At The Park Then A Girl Came Up To Me And Said Hi Im Ashley! Hi Ashley I Said Im Jack Johnson. I Remember Her From School The New Kid.Then She Said Well Nice To Meet You And She Left. Then I Left To Get A Drink From The Water Fountain I Checked The Time Oh Shit It Was 3:09 I Ran To Where Nash And His Friends Were. Hey! Nash Said Your Late For Your Beating! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
285K 16.3K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...