Dinosaur Day

Bởi hollyemberbvbarmy

This was inspired by @_vraptors_ and Dawns Dinosaur of The Day, it's pretty much the same deal, everyday I'll... Xem Thêm

Barilium
Brachyceratops
Oohkotokia
Machairasaurus
Achillobator
Szechuanosaurus
Anatosaurus
Harpymimus
Sinornithoides

Avaceratops

36 1 2
Bởi hollyemberbvbarmy

Avaceratops (Greek for "Ava's horned face")
Avaceratops is pronounced AY-vah-SEH-rah-tops
It is mostly was found in Woodlands of North America.

This incredible beast was around late Cretaceous (80-70 million years ago) it is about 13 feet long and one ton and it is a herbivore.

About Avaceratops:

Named after the wife of the man who discovered its remains, Avaceratops was an unusually big-headed ceratopsian--which may or may not be explained by the fact that the sole specimen is of a juvenile (the babies and juveniles of most vertebrates tend have proportionately bigger heads compared to the rest of their bodies). Because there's a lot paleontologists don't know about the growth stages of ceratopsians, it may yet turn out that Avaceratops was a species of an existing genus; as things stand, it seems to have occupied an intermediate evolutionary stage between the better-known Centrosaurus and Triceratops.

Information from dinosaurs.about.com, last bit was copied and pasted, I own nothing.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
31K 662 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
51.3K 121 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...