text me back >> joshler

By folie_adork

when tyler finds josh's instagram he scrolls through his pictures. turns out the guy has good music taste, ca... More

one > in which tyler finds josh's instagram account
three > sophmore slump or still a sophmore slump. no comebacks of the year.
four > 안녕하세요 - guess what it says and earn a cyber hug.
five - fuckboy fighters
six - finally the day ends
seven - josh whats good
eight - this is probably sad for you but have you noticed thats my intention?
nine - its not a monday but im bored with no social life
ten - this might be short yet painful
eleven - whoops i died but now im back soooo update, yeah?
twelve - lets see if i can make it to twenty with short chapters
thirteen - woohoo
fourteen - yeet
fifteen - who cares as long as you like pizza.
sixteen - forest
seventeen - you're crashing but you're no wave
it has been decided.
eighteen -getcha head in the game
nineteen - fucktits
HEATHENS HEATHENS HEATHENS
twenty - holy shit no way
twenty one - pilots
twenty two - shits goin down
epilogue - the end
yikes i'm back about haikus

two > fuckboys unite

12.2K 415 1.8K
By folie_adork

spooky Jim: hey

spooky Jim: are you still asleep?

spooky Jim: wake up

spooky Jim: Tyler

spooky Jim: tyllerrrrrrr

spooky Jim: wake upppp

I wake up to the sound of buzzing coming from my night stand. I stir a bit, taking my time to actually wake up and shake off my tiredness.

spooky Jim: Tyler guess what? you should wake up.

another buzz comes from my phone. I groan and roll over on my bed, picking up my phone to see who texted me. I wince slightly at the brightness of my phone but soon get passed it when I realize who was texting me.

spooky Jim: get the hell up you dildo

I laugh and unlock my phone, going to the kik app. I scan through all the texts he sent me and type in a reply. I notice what time it is and scowl at my phone.

Tyler: josh its 6am.

spooky Jim: yeah, I woke up early.

Tyler: idk why you hate me so much. I need sleep child.

spooky Jim: I'm not a child. and  I don't hate you.

Tyler: yes you do. don't even lie.

spooky Jim: noooo

Tyler: okay quit it you're making me seem bad cx

spooky Jim: you're so mean to me. what time do you usually get up and go to school?

Tyler: not 6am

spooky Jim: ha ha very funny

I could practically hear his eye roll from the phone and I laughed a bit.

Tyler: well you did call me a dildo

spooky Jim: don't pin this on me cx

I giggle and get up and figure I should actually start getting ready for school since I won't be going back to sleep anytime soon.

Tyler: well I usually awaken at 7. but just for you I'll get up at six.

I type in as I roll a misfits shirt on. I get up and go to my dresser to find some decent jeans and a nice floral. I pick my best skinny jeans and floral button up but leave the buttons undone. I was shoving my jeans on when another buzz came from my phone and I lost balance and fell.

"stupid skinny jeans." I mutter as I pull them all the way up and pick my phone up from the bed to read Josh's text.

spooky Jim: nice.

really.

I fell over and (most likely) bruised something for 'nice'.

okay, what the actual fuck. I could've died and the last thing he said to me was 'nice'.
literal face palm.

Tyler: you know I almost died to and the last thing you told me was 'nice'

spooky jim: don't die I still have to meet you

Tyler: are you kidding me?

spooky Jim: what?

Tyler: nothing. what time do you get to hell?

Tyler: school*

spooky jim: no I think you had it right the first time. and I usually get there by seven if I start walking by six thirty.

I physically cringe at the thought of walking.

tricycles.

just kidding I drive a trans am cause I'm lame.

Tyler: you do know I could just drive you there right?

spooky jim: you do know I just met you online yesterday right?

Tyler: oh. yeah. I know. well I could pick you up?

I bit my nip nervously in fear of rejection or him thinking I'm weird. that's weird isn't it? wanting to drive some one to their school only a day after meeting them. oh god what if he meant that he was creeped out by me in that text instead of meaning he didn't know much about me cause he only met me yesterday? oh god oh no I-  my thoughts got caught off when my phone buzzed in my hand.

spooky Jim: oh that'd be great dude.

spooky Jim: I live around universal city. it's on forum I'll wait for you outside so you can see me.

I looked at my phone in shock of his reply. I really thought he'd be creeped out by me but I guess not. wow. maybe he's different.

Tyler: got it.

I packed my bag and slipped my shoes on. I sped out of my room and down the stairs, quickly saying a goodbye to my mom, grabbing my keys, and heading out the door.

when I got outside I all but ran to my car, throwing my self in and starting up the car and heading towards where josh should live. I was some what speeding, playing green day in the car silently and humming along as I drove down forum.

I saw some dude with crazy red hair and a back pack standing on the side walk, hands in his pockets and headphones in his ears. he was banging his head slightly along to whatever music he was listening to. I must admit he looked pretty cute to me.

I pulled up closer to the red head dude and noticed that it was josh so I drove up to him, rolling the window down and stopping right in front of him.

"get in loser, we're going to hell." I said as I pulled up and he noticed me. he let out a laugh and my heart almost died at the sound. hearing his laugh in real life instead of from the shitty speakers on your laptop was a real difference.

"don't call me a loser." he said mockingly, sticking his tongue out at me before making his way to the other side of the car. he pulled the door open and flopped in with the biggest smile on his face and if that didn't brighten your day, I don't know what would.

he looked at me and smiled wider (if that was possible) and reached over the seat to give me a hug. I hugged back a little awkwardly after getting out of the state of shock that josh was actually hugging me and real.

"holy shit! you exist!" josh nearly screeched. I chuckled and he then seemed to realize what he was doing and embarrassedly pulled away a little frantically.

"oh sorry for clinging to you like that, I was just a little excited I guess." he said with a slight hint of blush on his cheeks. I smiled at how adorable he looked but soon snapped out of it, knowing he'd never like me.

"nah it's okay. I was kinda surprised to see you too actually" I chuckled and put the gear into drive, heading down the road towards school.

"yeah. even though we skyped and all I thought you were some weirdo on the Internet." he said and I laughed a little bit more than I should've. I mean. it's not entirely wrong.

"you're not entirely wrong about that." I said still laughing a little. he laughed and I felt my heart rate pick up. Jesus it's like listening to heavens Angels. not the Angels in supernatural. but y'know what I mean.

"same." he said with a giggle. in about five minutes after that we pulled up to the school and I found a far enough place to park. josh noticed and he looked kinda confused at the distance.

"why so far away from the school?" he asked.

"it's so jocks don't trash my car. they did it a while ago when I parked near the school and I've regretted doing that ever since." I said with a serious tone but he broke out laughing. his laugh was contagious and soon I was joining him in a fit of giggles.

"really though. I like my car." I said as we got out and closed the doors. I locked up my car just incase and we walked to the school in a comfortable silence. 

when we got there we noticed it's only 6:45 am and the doors are locked until 7 and no ones usually thee. we decided to just sit by the doors instead of going back home.

"so what's your first period anyway?" he asks, breaking the silence.

"I have math first then English for two periods. then fourth is science. I think I have that with you actually?" I say but it comes out as more of a question. he puts on a thoughtful face, and then makes a face like he remembers something.

"oh yeah. I think I've seen you actually. you just kinda sit in the back though." he says a little bit questioningly and I fell my cheeks heat up a bit.

"yeah. I'm not good at science so I don't pay attention much." I say a little bit awkwardly and he nods. for the rest of the time we sat there until the bell rang, letting us know the cafeteria was open, we just sat there in silence. probably because we didn't have a radio.

when the bell rang for breakfast we went in and got cereal. well I got cereal, he got waffles. for the rest of breakfast we just sat there and ate our food and talked about everything up, down, and sideways. it was nice. this man could be the tear in my heart.

----

well I hope you like this shit. I haven't come up with a plot line for this I'm just kind of writing it as I go tbh. any one wanna give me ideas? (not my chemical romance pls. I've already cried 20748109 over that idea) id super appreciate it.

just kik me the plot idea cause I wouldn't want people to see your comments and go steal your idea even thought that's basically what I'm doing. but I'm asking so I think it's okay???? my kik is @//killjoymakesnoise

okay thank you. have a nice day. and keep your bad vibes out of my cornflakes.

read/vote/comment/eat canned bread.

                                       -xojzmn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 358 26
Josh is depressed. Hell, if I were him I would be too. He slowly but surely fights off his own 'blurryface' with the assistance of the cutie Tyler, w...
74.7K 3.5K 14
Tyler's always been a bit sensitive and emotional but he has his reasons Lowercase Intended
3.3K 83 52
Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off the red haired drummer. - Trigger warning//Daddy kink, smut, etc
7.9K 244 43
?•Finding something good without looking•?