Skinny Dipping At Dusk

By PeytonNovak

When seventeen year old Mia is sent by her mother to go work at an all-boys summer camp, she can’t help but w... More

Summer Camp?
Early Riser
Camp Fire?
A Cold Night..
Locked In...
Frozen Patties
The Ropes Course
A Well Needed Rescue
Twenty Three Is Still Too Old...
The Party Place
Slender Man
Risky Business
Mixed Emotion's And Treasure Hunting
Nathan
Not Sexy?
The Hot Spot.
I Guess I'm Just A Child..
Oh No He Didn't
And You Knew?
One Direction Towel
One Less Man...
Landon's POV
An Unexpected Surprise
A Disaster Double Date.
Disappointment
The Ex
A Present From Landon?
This Is NOT A Date
Just Friends
An Accidental Kiss
Gone.
Breaking And Entering
House Visit
Stay?
Mistake?
Not Okay
The "L" Word
Don't Push Me Away
Epilogue

The End Of Summer Camp.

74.7K 2.6K 884
By PeytonNovak

Awh, last chapter. L Guy’s I really loved writing this story, and I’m glad you all enjoyed it. If you like my writing, go check out my new story called Red For Rebellious. It would mean a lot if you could support my other books too! Please go check it out. Well, enjoy!

“I want to do something special for you tonight,” Landon whispered into my ear.

We had been lying in bed ever since he had arrived at camp. He finally understood that I wouldn’t leave him even though his life was a complete mess. It was nice to know that he trusted me after all. He put all his faith in me, and I couldn’t fail him.

Smiling, I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on his scruffy chin. “Mhm and what did you have planned?”

He chuckled and his chest vibrated against mine. Being so close to him was like being on cloud nine. “Well, if you come with me I can show you.”

I frowned at the thought of moving from my current location. “I don’t want to even think about moving,” I admitted.

Landon laughed again. “Trust me, it will be worth it. But don’t thank me, thank Gavin, he put the whole thing together.”

Suddenly, I was lifted from the bed. Landon put me down onto the ground and motioned for me to climb onto his back. “Get on my little monkey,” he said in the sexiest voice.

Laughing, I jumped onto his back and secured my hands around his chest. He easily carried me through the front door of my cabin and down the steps. Once we were on the gravel road, he headed in the direction of the forest trail. The sun was just setting, and a pinkish orange tinted the sky.

“It’s beautiful out today,” I commented as Landon made his way through the woods with me in his back.

He nodded his head. “A perfect day for a late night picnic.”

We reached the small clearing where the ropes course was and a small gasp escaped my lips. Up on the largest platform sat a feast. Delicious fruits and other small appetizers littered the blanket covering the wood platform. Little pink and orange lanterns hung from the surrounding ropes, igniting the night in beautiful flames. 

It looked like something out of a movie, and it was all for me. Suddenly, I laughed thinking about the last time I was up on the ropes course.

“Even though they are ugly and bulky, we’re wearing the harnesses for obvious safety reasons,” Landon commented as if he were reading my mind.

Rolling my eyes, I helped Landon into his harness and the he hooked me into mine. I started the climb up the latter first, and then Landon followed shortly after. Every now and then I would feel a little pinch on my booty and would have to swap away Landon’s naughty hands.

“Bad boy,” I giggled as his fingers touched me inappropriately.

I hauled myself onto the platform, careful not to knock down any of the food set out. Everything looked delicious, from the fresh fruit, to the bright yellow cheese and lovely smelling dessert.

“Remind me to thank Gavin, that’s what you said right? He put this together?” I asked remembering back to only a few minutes ago.

Landon nodded. “Yep, my idea, his hard work.”

I smiled as Landon sat across from me. It finally was dark out, and now the lanterns looked even prettier. I felt like I had landed myself in some surreal fairy tale. Inhaling the rich summer air, I looked up at the stars and smiled when I noticed the big dipper.

“How did you get so beautiful?” Landon asked suddenly, and when I turned my gaze towards him his eyes were burning into mine.

Biting my lip, I leaned across the food and kissed him on the lips. “How did you get so sexy?”

He laughed. “Well, some say I favor my dad but personally I think I fav-“

“Oh shut up,” I said reaching over and nudging him in the shoulder. Leave it to Landon to kill the mood…

Silence fell over us and I found myself thinking back to the day at the bowling alley. “So wherever did you find that girl, what was her name…Carly?” I questioned.

Landon’s lips turned up in a grin. “How did I know you were going to ask me about that?”

“Am I that predictable?”

He shook his head. “You know that day, there were so many things running through my mind, but I thought it was a possibility that I would never see you again, and it hurt so much. I don’t ever want to go through that again.”

The same feelings had rushed through my mind that day, and I knew exactly what he meant. It was hard thinking about losing someone you loved.

“You smell good,” Landon commented suddenly, as he leaned in and sniffed the air.

I laughed. “It’s called a shower. You know hot water, soap…shampoo.”

“Naked, yeah I know the drill.”

 I couldn’t help but laugh as I felt my cheeks turning pink. Landon reached over and touched my face with his fingers. “It’s cute when you blush; I’ve never really seen you blush around me. It always seemed like you didn’t care.”

I shook my head as if telling him that wasn’t true. “I always cared what you thought, why do you think you drove me so crazy all the time. No one can get me as lunatic as you make me sometimes.”

This brought a smile to Landon’s face and suddenly two very defined dimples appeared in his cheeks. “Since when did you have dimples?” I asked.

“They only come out when I’m really happy.”

**

The next two weeks went by in a blur, but I had never been so happy. My days were mostly spent with Landon and Gavin, and then at night Landon would sneak into my cabin and we would curl up against each other. Landon and Gavin had become much better friends, and I even sensed a little bromance coming on. It was nice hanging out with both of them without having to deal with constant bickering.

Although Julie was a little suspicious of me, she had never sensed anything between me and Landon. Three days before last day of summer camp, everyone celebrated Landon’s birthday and what Landon and I had been doing was deemed no longer against the law. We were both on the down low about our relationship, but we did get a little bit careless.

And that brings me to where I am now, perched on the steps of my cabin waiting for my two best boys. The last day of summer camp had finally come, and everything was right. I had gotten up early for my run, went for a swim and even managed to take a shower before the guys even got up. All the regular activates were canceled for today; Julie had some sort of a surprise for everyone.

Finally, Landon came into my view as I watched him step outside his cabin in swim trunks and a light blue tee shirt. His hair was a messy clump at the top of his head, but he still looked sexy like always. He turned his head so that his eyes met mine and smiled. I returned the favor as he made his way towards my cabin.

“Why is my girl such an early riser,” he teased slowly walking up the steps.

When he was finally at the top of the stairs, he pulled me into a quick good morning kiss. “The early bird gets the worm,” I spook softly into his ear.

“Well, did you get the worm?” he asked wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me into his chest.

Before I could answer, a voice rang out behind us. “Oh puke I might be sick, get a room you two.”

Landon’s deep chest rumbled with laughter at the sound of Gavin’s voice. Both smiling, we turned around to face him. “Good morning to you too,” I said detaching myself from Landon and walking down to meet Gavin.

He greeted me with a friendly hug and we all started walking towards the soccer fields. Julie had planned some huge thing for the last day of summer camp. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head and I stopped in my tracks.

“Gavin go on ahead, I have to talk to Landon about something really quick,” I said.

Gavin hurried on towards the soccer fields as Landon and I stayed in place.

“What’s this about?” he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

A huge grin spread across my face as the thought of what I was going to tell him rushed through my head. It had taken me a while to make the decision, and of course I would have loved to take Nathan along but I knew he was going right off to college after summer. Landon and I had talked about collage, and we were both taking first semester off. It was perfect.

“Come on just tell me woman!” he demanded.

Not being able to hold in the new much longer, I finally spoke. “Have you ever been to Europe?” I asked.

Landon looked at me like I was crazy. “No but-“

“Hey guys get down here, Julie wants to get going!” someone called from the soccer field.

Smiling, I reached up and kissed Landon softly on the lips, not caring if anyone saw us. “Just wait, this year is going to be amazing.”

Landon grabbed my hand and led me towards the soccer field. “What are you talking about?” he asked dumbfounded.

“Oh, just wait, you’ll see.”

AND…the end! Yay, it was a happy ending! For those of you who want a sequel, sorry to say I don’t think that’s going to happen.

BUT, if you want another story to read go check out the preview to me new story! It’s called Red For Rebellious.

Go check it out! Support me through my next book like through this one. And if you were upset because you only got to see Landon and Mia together for a little while in this book, I guarantee you won’t be upset with my next book. There will be plenty of romance.

Love you all, another end yet another beginning.! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.6K 24
Isabelle Mason is just your normal teenage girl who wants to have the summer to herself, instead her mother sends her off to a summer camp that she t...
9.5K 176 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...
815 32 14
Her name is Alexandria Lovelace, and she has turned 16 this summer. She wants to go to LA with her aunt, but plans get ruined by her grandpa's death...
3.4K 80 12
After some unfortunate events the last few years your mother sends you to a summer camp In hopes to help improve your social skills and take your min...