Funny Blonde Jokes

By kkylie43

I dont have anything against blondes. I just asked someone what people thought were funny and he said blondes... More

With Stupid
The Blonde And The Fire ~LOL!~
Painted In Stupid
New

The Blonde And The Game

170 3 2
By kkylie43

     There once was a blonde named Michael. He was playing a game called cookie jam.He had been playing the game for 3 years, and loved it dearly.... But then something happened dearly wrong,............

             A message popped up asking if he wanted to send a life to his friend Jenny. He didn't know what it meant. So he walked to the kitchen, seeing he loved his friend dearly. He picked up a knife, and struck himself. Right in the heart. Before he died, he said his final words. "There Jenny. I have sent you my life." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
메이저 토토사이트 원벳원.net바로가기클릭 가입코드 : mt77 검증사이트 먹튀라이브 먹튀라이브주소 https://mtlive1.com 원벳원 텔레그램 mtlive77 메이저사이트 선택의 중요성 메이저사이트를 선택하는 것은 단순한 온라인 활동이 아니라, 자신의 개인정...
35 3 3
"ဦးသိလာ ယန်ကလေအရင်ကမိုးကိုအရမ်းမုန်းခဲ့တယ်" "ကြောက်တာမဟုတ်ဘူးလာ" "ဘယ်ကသာမုန်းတာ ဒါပေမဲ့လေ အခုကတော့ ချစ်သွားပြီ မိုးကိုချစ်သွားပြီ"
0 0 1
The title says it all. FYI, writing is all new to me. I do love reading and stuff; I do have a lot of things I want to share and contribute however k...
1 0 1
https://www.fujischelevator.com/products/elevator-monarch-nice3000.html The elevator Monarch 3000 mainboard is an essential component of the elevator...