Soccer Game || Neymar Jr.

Από julxxy_

- Julissa Lopez is a very famous YouTuber and everybody that knows her , knows that she's overly obsessed wit... Περισσότερα

chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

prologue

183 4 0
Από julxxy_

Julissa Lopez is a famous YouTuber . She's in her international tour . She's in spain , so she decides to buy a ticket to watch her favorite soccer team , Barcelona play against Real Madrid .

Julissa is Mexican and has really dark brown hair with natural curls . She is 20 and has an obsession with Barcelona , or should I say Neymar to be more specific .

Neymar absolutely loves soccer and it's his dream to play soccer . He plays for his home team , Brazil and also Barcelona in Spain . He loves watching Julissa's videos on YouTube and he's a huge fan .

Neymar and Julissa collide and they finally accomplished something they wanted , meet each other .

What happens afterwards ?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

52.6K 1.3K 52
Neymar and Jasmine Alves were childhood best friends. They find bumps in the road and Jasmine moves away. Neymar finds her because he wants what the...
55K 1.4K 23
When a small town tv host gets a job offer from the world famous sports tv show, her whole life is changed into a new and magical one. She can hypnot...
5.8K 47 17
Y/n just wanted a well paying job, but little did she know she signed up for more than just fast cash.
151K 3.6K 53
Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more opportunities and people to meet. After ac...