Forbidden love

By BlackVeilBridesLuver

Bia Sanders is your typical high school girl. Well, kinda. She was born with the ability to read people's min... More

Forbidden love
Forbidden Love (Two)
Forbidden Love (Three)
Forbidden Love (Four)
Forbidden Love (Six)
Forbidden Love (Seven)
Forbidden Love (Eight)
Forbidden Love (Nine)
Forbidden Love (Ten)
Forbidden Love (Eleven)

Forbidden Love (Five)

109 0 0
By BlackVeilBridesLuver

I woke up on the couch, again... Is this going to become a regular thing now? I hope not... I don't wanna fuck up my back... I think I passed out from too much pizza last night.

I looked around me, but I couldn't find Erebus.

Wonder where he is... Probably in his room crashed out or something...

I slowly got up from the couch, so I wouldn't have any back pain. I ascended up the stairs, and walked to his room. The door was closed, so I knocked. "Erebus? You awake?"

"Yeah, hold on a sec" He responded

He opened his door, and motioned for me to come in. So I went in, and he closed the door behind me. I looked around me. Well, his room was a freakin mess, there were clothes everywhere, random furniture, bed sheets, a TV, A stereo, and some other stuff... But then again, it's full of crap that he probably got from his 'parents' So I won't judge him...Yet... "Uh, you need any help?" I asked

"No. I just want you to watch."

I gave him a WTF look, "Watch? Watch you un-pack?"

"No I just want to talk to you. Something that people do to connect, and maybe become friends."

"Just because I let you stay here doesn't mean that I'm interested in being your friend." I told him bluntly

"But I am intrested in being your friend." He said while shoving a dresser into a corner of the room.

"I don't think you get it. For two people to become friends the two must have mutual feelings. You might want to be friends, but I don't share that feeling. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to leave and take a shower."

And with that, I opened the door to his room, exited, and closed the door behind me.

Erebus... Is such a creepo.... I don't get him. I don't get why I can't read his mind, I don't get why he has had any connection with me whatsoever when I was little, I don't get why he is so intent on being my friend, Well damn, I don't get anything about the dude.

I sighed as I got a black tank top, and my favorite Eyes Set To Kill hoodie, Red skinny jeans, and black converse from my closet. I then walked to my dresser, and got a bra, and panties.

I walked to my bathroom, turned on the shower, stripped, and got in. The warm water soothes me so much. It relaxes my muscles. And I'm pretty sure I just spent half in hour in here.

I turned off the water, and got out. I then got dressed, and did my usual. But I put my eyeliner just a little bit harsher. Why? Cause I wanted to.

I got dressed to go out, obviously because I'm going out. I want coffee, and I think I'll drive to the mall and go to Hot Topic... And no I shall not invite Erebus.

The dude annoys me. I don't want him to come. I picked up my car key from the counter in the kitchen, and before I could leave, "Bia? You going somewhere?" Erebus yells out

Damnit does he ever stop? "Yeah, why?" I asked

"Can I come?"

"No." And without missing a beat, I walked out of my house, unlocked my car, got in, and drove away.

If you're wondering what kind of car I have, it's a black Lamborghini. Amazing? Yes. Annoying? Totally.

People stare too much, ask where I got it, how I got it, how much it cost, hell they even sometimes ask if they can take pictures with it! It's kinda annoying... But I love my car.

I just constantly got stopped by cops, and when I told them what kind of car I was driving, they let me off with a warning. So I was at Starbucks in about five minutes.

I got out of the car, locked it, and went inside. The dude at front smiled warmly at me, not before checking me out in the process. "May I help you?" He asked, looking me smack in the eyes. Thank god my eyes were blue. I smiled back, "Yeah, Can I have a Java Chip Frappuccino? Grande?"

The guy nodded, and shouted out my order. The he turned to me. He was pretty cute, I'll admit. Not that I'd say it to him. He had jet black hair, with a side bang the covered his right eye, I found it cute that he'd always twitch it to the side, probably without knowing it. He has fairly pale skin like me, and amazing blue eyes. A blue that put my eyes to shame. Keep it together Bia... Don't let your eyes change... "What's your name?" He asked me

"Bia Sanders."

"Nice to meet you Bia, I'm David Hennington"

"Nice to meet you too." I said

I opened my mind so I could hear what he was thinking,

"Wow, this girl is pretty cute... But I feel like an idiot just standing here smiling...Maybe I should ask for her number? No, that would be too foward.. Well she did tell me her name.. Yeah I think I'll ask her for her number..."

So, he wants my number huh... gladly. "Java Chip over here!" A random person shouted out. I looked, and there was my Frappuccino.. It looked SO yummy... And my legs just automatically started walking toward it.

Have you noticed that I haven't paid yet? That's the great thing about this place. They make the best coffee in the world, but they sometimes forget to charge you. I love it. I took it, took a sip, and It was heaven in a cup.

I went to one of the couches to sit down, sipping my coffee happily, and just looking around.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I reached out and and got it.

Erebus just texted me.

"Bia, where are you?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just do."

"I don't wanna tell you."

"You're stubborn."

"Thank you. Now leave me alone."

I shoved my phone back into my pocket, and kept drinking my coffee.

"Bia?"

I looked up, David was in front of me. "Hey David."

"Can I sit?"

I smiled, "You may sit"

David smiled, and sat down next to me. I focused on his aura, and it was pink. I'm positive it's not the love kind of pink, I think it's a tender kind of pink... "Well?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Sorry what?" I asked

"Can I have your number?"

I nodded, "Phone please." I said holding out my hand.

He laughed, and handed me his phone. I put in my number, and handed the phone back to him.

"Thanks. I'll call you." He said winking

I think I just melted a little. "Okay, I should get going. It was nice meeting you." I said while I stood up to throw away my now empty coffee cup.

"You too."

And with that I left, got into my car, and started it. But before I drove away, I caught David looking out the window with his mouth hanging open, looking at my car. I laughed. If we get together, he's a keeper.

I made my way to the mall, and when I got there, I got people staring, and when I got out, people just out right had their jaws drop.

I ignored them, and made a bee line to Hot Topic. When I got inside, I was greeted by the people who work there. Hell, they even know my name. I come here VERY often...

I went to the makeup section, and got some spray fake highlights in blue, green, and red. I then got three Black Veil Brides shirts, A pair of black gloves, Neon green, and orange nail polish, Ninja shirts, A new shane dawson shirt, Five pairs of destressed skinny jeans (Red, Black, Blue, Neon green, and and Neon orange)

I then went up to the counter, the charged me, and I paid. "Come back soon Bia" The cashier said to me.

I smiled, "Don't worry, I will"

The cashier handed me three bags filled with my stuff, and I left the store.

"Bia!" Someone yelled out.

I turned around, and the manager from Hot Topic was running toward me. "Yes?" I asked slowly, kind of freaked out.

"Do you have a job?"

I shook my head slowly. "No... Why?"

"You want one?"

I smiled brightly, "Yeah sure! When do I start?"

"Next Wednesday"

"What day is it?"

"Friday"

"Cool, see you next Wednesday!" I waved goodbye, and continued to walk around the mall just for the heck of it.

But getting a job at my favorite store, just totally made my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 9 18
Gabriela is an overachiever, trying to do everything to succeed in her goals even at the cost of her social life. Franklin is doing his best to cope...
58.4K 3K 36
I'm not like wonder woman, supergirl or catwoman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraordinary ability and are females. Many peo...
440 11 12
Alessia Carta, a normal girl with strange phenomenos that has happened to her. She can read minds, change thoughts, control water, fire, shadows, etc...
133 21 21
She was different. Nobody liked different. Kenzi was a (almost) normal high school girl. Had a handful of friends. Got okay grades. But she got dirt...