Mafia Princess

By ikn0ul0v3m314oo

Mia Bianchi is the daughter of the strongest mob boss in the world and she's a daddy's girl big time. That's... More

Mafia Princess
Boys will be Boys
A/N..hehehehe
Loco
Aftermath
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Stories from A Loon
Dreams and Boys
Are you kidding me?
Running
Aubrianna
Vision Weaver
Training Days: Part 1
Training Days: Part 2
Training Days:Part 3
Ghouls
Riverfod? Seriously?
Welcome Princess
Memories

Going "Home"

2K 47 7
By ikn0ul0v3m314oo

  Leaving Aubri, Nicoli and Anthony was hard, especially because Aubri still hadn't woken up. I was starting to wonder if she ever would. Nicoli cried for almost 9 hours straight when he realized something was wrong with his mom. Since then he'd been absolutely silent and clutched on to me like a tiny monkey. I made Anthony promise on his life and the life of his future children that he would take care of my sister and nephew no matter what. The determination and love in his eyes was the only thing that assured me they would be fine. He packed me a five day survival bag and gave me a manila folder filled to the top with cash, ids, passports and a small communication device I was to implant under my skin before I reached my father's lands. I admit that I gave him a rough time with this.

  "Your kidding me right?" I laughed skeptically pinching the rice sized communication device. Anthony stopped unloading the car to stare at me in confusion.

  "What's wrong with it? It's a top of the line mic and recording device with a built in detonation spark," He asked with a defensive tone. My pale skin grew a few shades lighter and I couldn't help the distress in my voice.

  "Detonation?!?! Are you fucking kidding me? So what, you can blow me up for setting your yacht on fire? I don't think so you stu-"

  "That was you?!" He asked incredulously and effectively cutting me off. My eyes widened as I realized that I'd snitched on myself. The sudden predicament I found myself in caused my brain to go into over drive trying to come up with a cover story. After a few seconds under his intense glare I gave up.

  "Look, it was a long time ago and Aubri wanted to train. It was mostly an accident, You have to admit that shit was ugly anyways," I rushed out all while stepping away from him. His brows furrowed and darkened his eyes. Just as he opened his mouth the door leading into Anthony's "Top Secret" lair opened. Out stepped someone who made a blush erupt across my face. He was hot. Not Roman's sexy mafia prince hot, but Knight in shining armor with some really blonde hair. Like sunshine and yellow brick road blonde. It went well with his lightly tanned skin and brilliantly bright hazel eyes. He looked past Anthony to gaze at me curiously. Anthony turned around and pushed him back from where he came, before slamming the door shut again and turning back to me. I frowned and stared at Anthony curiously.

  "How very rude of you," I commented mockingly. He rolled his eyes before pulling me into a semi awkward hug. With a little shove I was on my own. Leaving the A/C filled bunker to a humid and dark desert was like a kick to my senses. My eyes sharpened and allowed me to see every thing as if it were daytime. 

  Walking wasn't bad despite the fact that I couldn't open my mouth without getting a mouthful of gritty sand. I'd only been walking for a few hours before I heard rumbling coming up from behind me. Swiftly covering my tracks and ducking down behind a tall sand dune I pulled out the standard issue government gun Anthony had given me for safety. Rumbling across the desert floor an all terrain vehicle stirred up the silent night. It rolled to a slow stop past the dune I was hidden behind and a curse was heard. It was clearly male but I had never heard it before. Loading the chamber I prepared for anything. 

"He's an idiot for letting her go out here. Freaky deaky old soul chick or not," he grumbled. I scrunched my eyebrows up and contained my growl. Stepping out from behind the dune landed me behind the man with my gun positioned for a fatal shot. 

 "Dangerously armed and  freaky deaky at that," I piped up causing him to spin on his heel with an expression of pure shock on his handsome face. It probably mirrored my own as I recognized him from Anthony's bunker. 

  His ever shifting hazel green eyes stared at the gun with unwavering eyes as I stayed cautious. 

"Why's my uncle being so secretive and why did he send you out here? Alone at that." he asked without removing his eyes from the gun I held. Uncle? Hmm so I meet the source of Anthony's instant experience with Nic came from. He told me he had a sister and brother but not that he had a nephew. I roamed my eyes across his body curiously. He was built like a dedicated athlete and very tall. Maybe 6'3". His blonde hair was brilliant even in the darkness of the desert. Tendrils of that blonde blonde hair hung in his curious hazel eyes. Deeming him an ally, I lowered my gun and holstered it. 

 "I hardly see how that's any of your business. Now run along before you get yourself hurt out here," I quipped. He narrowed his eyes in barely concealed anger.

  "I take care of myself out here just fine thank you very much," he replies tightly. I smirked, but it was taken away when his hand rested on a pouch similar to the one Anthony always held. His was a shiny dark blue in color compared to Anthony's black velvety one.  A plan formed in my mind and I immediately implemented it. Looking back up at Anthony's nephew I stared him evenly in his eyes. 

  "What's your name," I questioned. He didn't blink.

 "Lance." Blondie answered with a friendly smile. I gave a tight smile which probably looked more like a grimace. Whatever he saw made him grin. His smile was bright and looked so genuine I actually believed it. 

  "Stop smiling. Your name is stupid. What are you a modern day Lancelot? Coming out into the desert to save a "helpless girl"  all alone?" I asked him sarcastically. He opened his mouth to speak but I held up a hand. 

 "It doesn't matter. What matters is the deal I have for you. I'll tell you what I'm doing out here and you can tell me what's with the pouches?" I bargained with a bright smile of my own. He looked a bit stunned for a second before thinking it over.  It seemed he really had a hard time and glanced at me warily multiple times.

 "Okay. But you first," he reasoned. I bit my lip and nodded. Striding over to his jeep I sat in the passenger seat. Lance followed and sat beside me. 

 "My Father is the Don of one of the top Mafia clans in the world. So for him I gue-" I was cut off by Lance's look of utter bewilderment before he blurted out a protest.

 "Mafia?!?! My uncle's getting mixed up with the mafia now? Are you kidding me? And he badgers on me about be a good guy, but hes mixing with the MAFIA?!?! He is so gonna he-" His rant was stopped by my hand over his plump lips. 

 "Shut up and listen or deal's off, cristallo?" I asked. He frowned before nodding hesitantly. I pulled my hand away and shifted farther from him. To ignore the aftermath of his warmth on my hand I began to speak again.

  "Because of my father's occupation it takes a toll on his psyche. I guess that's what made it easy for him to use me as a pawn in his game. He set me in an arranged marriage with the son of our rivals Don. As a peace agreement. They're morons. They know the risks. This fued has been in the works for decades, people would try to stop the peace agreement...by any means. I'm not okay with my life being decided for me. " I grew quiet and Lance just let it be. His hazel eyes were sad now and stared at me with something so far from pity. Empathy. I looked away from him and distracted myself with the story. My story.

  "Anyways, I ran away." At this Lance grinned and replied simply.

  "Good for you." I gave a small smile and continued.

  "I went to my grandmother then went back home and things went horrible so I ran to my sister who according to the world was 'dead'. My father had done the very same thing to her younger than even I was. Her situation....was much worse than mine though. Aubri, my sister, made me go back home to go on like things are normal until she can get us a permanent get away spot," I told him before stopping to hold back tears. Before he could say anything I spoke again.

  "When I came back....my father was different. And I met your uncle. He turned things upside down with all the past life and magic bullshit. Before Aubri could find a place, our brothers came to my room in the middle of the night and told me that I was no longer safe in our home. So I had to run back to Aubri. There, she awakened the powers within me. Her and your uncle trained me for a few years before we were attacked by my psychotic aunt who wants me dead for good. Something happened to my sister during the attack and we ran here. My sister apparantly had a vision that told me to go back home because...my fiance needs me and I him I guess. That's why I'm here, to go back home and set things right." I finished with a sigh. Lance stared at me for a long time before he said anything.

 "Wow. Well you definitely have allot going on. How old are you 18?" he asked softly. I nodded before looking at him questioningly.

 "I'm 19 going on 20," he said reading my expression.

 "Hmm, And Anthony's what 23?" I asked. He smiled with amusement.

  "He's 224 years old, and counting." I gaped at him.

  "Are you serious?" He nodded back gravely.

 "We have an infinity sign as a candle for his cakes. I got tired of poking holes in such glorious cakes," he sighed. I stared before bursting out laughing. He grinned and leaned back in his seat. Looking over at him I remembered his part of the deal. 

 "You have to show me whats in your pouch," I demanded impatiently. Anthony had tortured me with the mysteriousness of his "all powerful" pouch that I couldn't touch. A serious glint entered his hazel eyes causing me to straighten myself in anticipation.

"We are Sand Bearers. Protectors of the magic that originates from this desert. Our family has been the protector of this desert for centuries. The day of our birth one of the oracles creates our pouch. When it is given to us on our 5th birthday it's empty. As we grow so does our power and along with it the weight of the pouch. It feels withour power in the form of...well sand. The effects of our sand depends on the life we have lived. Honest men fill their pouches with powerful magic to save lives and shift the very sands we stand upon. Dishonest men fill their pouches with dark sand, powerful enough to destroy countries in flurries and blizzards of crushing sand. The knowledge of Sand Bearers is to be held by the most trustworthy of people. I could lose my pouch for telling you this," he told me. I looked out and sighed in relief. Now I held no doubt that Anthony would be able to protect my family in my absence. Vance still stared at me with begging eyes.

  "I won't tell anyone about your sand," I genuinely assured him. He let out a breath and gave me a smile.

 "Great, now I don't have to erase your memories," he laughed. I stared at him in amusement.

 "Even though I could, I wouldn't stop you," I laughed. 

  Quieting down I looked around and remembered my mission to get home. Grasping the handle over my head I swung myself out of his jeep.

 "I have to get going, I want to make it to a city by daylight," I told him as a form of parting words. His blonde brows furrowed and he was already shaking his head vigerously.

 "You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you walk to the city. It's well over 150 miles away. Get back in I'll drive you," He commanded. I glared at him in defiance.

  "Well then I guess I'm loco. You don't command me to do anything. Go back to your uncle and forget about me. I have shit to do and your only in the way," I snapped. Spinning on my heel to walk away I was stopped by the sound of him growling and getting out of his jeep. I turned to face him just in time to catch a faceful of some glittery blue sand. It was gentle across my skin and soothed me into unconciousness.

 The last thing I saw was Lance's regretful face before darkness swallowed me whole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.4K 55
You know that feeling you get when a thunder storm finally ends and everything goes back to normal and you can be happier now the weather has improve...
63.5K 1.5K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
403K 10.3K 63
SEQUEL TO ๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–—! "๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘œ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’" A lot of things...
Bambina By Ela

Teen Fiction

1.6M 49.2K 65
[[COMPLETED]] "La mia bambina." โ€ขโ€ข~oOo~โ€ขโ€ข Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world. A world where everyone's a monster. People who would...