Alice

بواسطة Mshinystar

A story about Alice. The girl gifted with serene beauty. The story starts with her dad's funeral. Facing new... المزيد

BLURB
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
Chapter Five
CHAPTER SIX
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
A Short Note
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
SPECIAL THANKS

Chapter Eight

34 6 5
بواسطة Mshinystar

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING <3

ENJOY :)

"Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been fate. People are always a little confused about this, as they are in the case of miracles. When someone is saved from certain death by a strange concatenation of circumstances, they say that's a miracle. But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events -- the oil spilled just there, the safety fence broken just there -- that must also be a miracle. Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."

Friday, Aug 25. Evening.

"I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you're stupid. I think you're a loser. I think you're wonderful. I want to be with you. I don't want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you.....I think the madness started the moment we met and you shook my hand. Did you have a disease or something?"

Alice had never been like this. She hated this month, hated the previous days. The moment Henry had entered her life; her life had been a mess. But one thing happened; she learned how to get away from him and his fake love. She was wrong love doesn't happen so easily. Beth was right. She herself was very stupid. But she learned to move on. Life wasn't easy for her. Her so called "dad" died and then she met Henry who was like Prince Charming for her. It was like her wishes had become true but it was all like a dream. Henry came and was gone. He was such a jerk.

"Bzzz" her phone vibrated.

"It must be Beth." Suddenly she became rejoiced.

And she was right this time. Her previous guesses had been wrong.

"Life is OK here too. Just OK though. Your mom needs you Allie. She is really sick these days. We had a checkup last night. Doctors told she is having cancer and they can't save her now. It's too late. Your mom doesn't care about anything. We thought she was sad because of you but we never knew she had cancer from the past few years. It's the last stage of cancer Allie. I am really sorry we couldn't do anything.

Last Night I went to her house, she looked really weak and fragile. I felt really bad. She wanted to know where you were but I didn't answer her. Instead I took her to the nearest restaurant for her to get some air and to cheer up her a lil bit. But it was of no use. She acted the same there too. I am really worried about your mom. Life had been so weird these days. Matt is out of city for a few weeks. He told me he would be there last night but he didn't show up. I was torn into pieces. There are times when I need him the most but he isn't in sight. I wonder why he proposed me. Life had been so difficult. I miss you too. Please come here for few months. Danny is there to save your company. I am sure no harm will come to it whenever he is alive. Please Allie your mom needs you. She told me to tell you that she was sorry and she needs you now. Let me know if you are coming."

Tears were dropping on her mobile. She was crying now. She was weeping like a little baby. She loved her mom. What was wrong with her?

"Cancer? Oh no! My mom can't have cancer. She can't be on its last stage. Why are we beings so hopeless? We just can't do anything. We just rely on the doctors and believe what they are blabbering. Life was Ok now. But no one really likes my happiness. When I finally decided to call my mom here and start a new life with her in LA, she had been diagnosed with cancer. Holy shoot. I hate this life."

She decided to reply to Beth.

She typed with her hands trembled.

"Cancer? Please tell me you are kidding. Please tell me there is no such thing as Cancer. My mom needs me. I will be there tomorrow. I am booking my flight right after this. You keep updating me about my mom. Keep her safe. Please? She is the only one I have left."

She stopped, she couldn't write more.

"Enough with this life. I can't stand it anymore. First Henry shows up, who isn't Henry. Then my company gets in danger, Danny supplies them with the damn money and last my mother has cancer, this life is shit. Fu**ing shit. This was not supposed to be my life. I wanted happiness and fun." She sobbed.  

There are times in your life when you can't do anything; you just wait for the next thing to happen. You are just so bored from this life. You don't want to do anything. You are just angry for no reason. You laugh for no reason. You cry for no reason. You eat or starve for no reason.

Alice was going through the same thing.

After booking her flight, she typed her flight details to Beth.

"I will reach there at 3:30 precisely. First I will meet with the doctor and figure out a few things with him. Then I will meet my mom. I really miss her now. Why is God doing this to me? What have I done? My mom was the only one I had, and now He is taking her from me. I have to be brave now"

She tried to make a timetable for tomorrow.

"Coffee day. Oh! I have to meet Danny. He must be on his way to the coffee shop too."

Friday was there day decided for the two of them to sit and have coffee together. They had been doing this from the past two years. They both came here every Friday. People, who worked at the shop, had made discount packages for them. They had been there customer from the past two years. They had to do something to appreciate that.

5:30pm,

She reached the coffee shop.

Danny was sitting on his table. They had their own table booked. He always came early. He was very punctual about his work and time.

8:30pm,

They went to the park. It was a beautiful night.

They sat on the sand staring up at the AMAZING stars. She was shivering so he gave her his jacket. Their talking turned into slow dancing. While they were dancing she was talking and he was just looking. He looked perfect. The moonlight was falling perfectly over his shoulders and on his muscular face.

"He reached for her, His hand brushed the strand of hair off her cheek as it slided ever so lightly past her ear, His thumb were rubbing softly caressing her earlobe, and his fingers were supporting the back of her head as he lean in and firmly yet seductively placed their lips together. He could feel her quickly inhale pulling the air from his own lungs, their moist with desire, He pulled her body closer and embraced her holding her tightly against his chest and felt the race of their hearts."

Danny was extremely handsome. This kiss was also perfect. It was not like Henry but it made her felt special.

He kissed her so peacefully. He kissed her again. She couldn't stop him although she was not ready for this.

"You look perfect, you are very beautiful Alice. I love you very much." He was smiling.

But Alice was filled with her own thoughts. This kiss reminded her of Henry. 'The night they had spent together. It was all just so perfect.

She liked Danny. He was kind and caring but there was something else she missed. Henry off course.

If she had one chance of turning back the clock or change her past she would have never gone to that party and should have never kissed or had sex with him. This destroyed her life. Whenever anyone kissed her or tried to kiss, they all reminded her of Henry. Why him?

"Oh Danny! I like you too. The point is I am not yet ready. I think I still love Henry but I am not sure yet. Thank you for this night Danny. It really means a lot to me. You have been an amazing friend and an amazing partner. But I need answers of few unanswered questions. My mom is having cancer, she is gonna die soon. Life had never been so shitty. Please understand Dann..

Before she could complete her sentence, Danny kissed her again. This time, he kissed her with more passion and fiery. He was holding her so tightly that she was suffocated.

He was not letting go of her.

Alice on the other hand, was trying to stop his kiss, but he was far too strong.

Finally he stopped. She saw his eyes sparkled in the light.

"What the hell? I told you I am not ready? Can't you understand that? Danny I am sorry I can't do this."

She ran from him like she did with Henry.

She was not ready yet. She still needed Henry and waited for her. Her mind had yet not accepted the reality. She needed time.

1:00am.

She couldn't sleep. She was lying on her bed from the past two hours. She felt uneasy.

She was still thinking about the night. Danny's kiss. And how she missed Henry.

Tomorrow she had to go and meet and her mom. She had to brave and strong and she needed sleep.

She tried to sleep but it was of no use. Her mind kept focusing on the kiss.

She had to choose one. Danny or Henry.

"God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.1K 1.3K 47
||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love leaves seventeen year old Serena Waltz hea...
1.3K 112 11
Status: Complete Beautiful and passionate boss lady as I'm, I never thought one's love will make me frail. It wasn't a love at first sight as they sa...
16.2K 211 12
Abigale isn't what you call pretty, or bright. She's average, with the below average schooling . Abi gets bullied for her nerdy appearance, and her h...
45.2K 5K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...