Haunted By The Past..... ( H...

By snoopyloves

When people think or hear of the word "Angel" they imagine a sweet Innocent girl who can not harm anyone or a... More

Haunted By The Past..... ( Harry Styles fanfic )
Chapter One ~ The Terrible News
Chapter Two ~ Naming the Demon
Chapter Three ~ When They First Met
Chapter 4 ~ Welcome home!!
NOTE!
Chapter 5 ~ Flashback, The Fair
Chapter 7~ Aura Moments Growing up!
Chapter 8 ~ BBQ/ Aura's Room
Chapter 9 ~ Harrys house
Chapter 10 ~ Rules And The Locket
Chapter 11 ~ Knowing my Daughter...
Chapter 12 school day
Chapter 13 ~ Partners & Fight
Chapter 14 ~ I don't know what to name this thingy!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ~ Pond
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Deal

Chapter 6 ~ Harry & Aurora Moments <3

370 8 9
By snoopyloves

This chapter is also dedicated to this lovely girl who I love because she is writing some of my favorite fanfics on wattpad! Thank you so much for spending time out of your day to write amazing stories for fans like me. (: Please check out her books  <3

This chapter will mostly be about Harry & Aurora's past. I guess just parts of it like when she first went to the boys house, her first date with harry, lazy day, and when she tells harry shes pregnant . Am going to warn who ever is reading this, that this will probably be the second longest chapters I have ever written! So enjoy and please comment/vote! So I know that am doing good or bad? aha have a magnificent day you wonderful person! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov ( Aura's first time at boys home)

"Mates clean this place up. Aura is coming over today for the first time!" I frantically picked up every single piece clothing that was on the ground and piled it in the laundry basket. Its been about a few weeks since we've known aura. We met a lot of times to but this is the first time shes actually seeing our place. I picked up the orange juice cartoon from the main washroom. God theses guys can't clean up themselves, even if we have guest over. I felt a hand slap my back in a playful way.

" haz clam down, she's just coming over to hang. It's not like your going to ask her out or she's going to inspect our house." Louis chuckled and pushed me into the living room where the rest of the boys were, watching TV. I sat on the couch and listened to Niall trying to impersonate Will Smith from fresh prince of Bel-air.

" You told me yourself I gotta straighten out, and when in doubt, act as Carlton. I don't want to be like Carlton. " Niall spoke.

"Niall your getting so much better at Will Smiths voice!" I patted his back and laid back on the couch. What's taking aurora so long? I started to go on my phone and play games. Stupid angry bird why can't you kill that pig?!

" I GOT IT! " Liam spoke as he ran towards the door, in a few seconds Liam came back in with aura laughing. " hey guys! What's crack-a-lacking ? " the boys and I said hello, and they were off talking. I went back on my phone and I stole glances at aura. She was wearing shorts again, a huge sweater with a Disney character on it, and another snap back with Michael Jordan. Her hair was up in a ponytail and was curly.

" hey hairball, why do you keep staring at me? I mean is there something in my teeth?" aura than started to pick her teeth thinking there was actually something there.

I chuckled " nope love there isn't, and sorry it's just you look well different? Like in a good way that is . Ugh what am I saying ? " I faced palmed myself.

" what he means to say love, is that when girls come over to hang they usually are well dressed a bit formal and you look like you just woke up and grabbed the first thing you saw. " Zayn spoke polity. I looked over at aura. She seemed offended.

" oh um well thanks Harry? And I like dressing this way. Like in a comfy way! I don't really care about what others think. This is my body and I think I should have every right to dress the way I want to."she crossed her arms over her chest and faced all of us.

" well that's good aura and sorry the boys and I were just a bit curious. Now why don't we play Mario cart. I CALL MARIO!" Niall screamed and pounced to grab the wii remote. We all laughed and played. I was Wario! After a couple of hours of playing Mario Cart and throwing pillows at each another to distract us, we finally ended the game with a tie between Louis and Aura, since our wii remotes died.

" Well ladies, looks like it is time for me to leave. I don't want to but I have a lot of math homework to do. Ugh I really hate math." Aura said and got up in the laziest way possible, which is her grabbing on to Niall's shoulder, and pulling her self up with the couch. We all laughed at her and said our good bye, as she was at the door talking to Zayn, Louis came up to me and whispered in my ear.

" Mate go ask her out, I see the way you look at her and I know you don't just want to be friends. Go on ask her out. Be a man." I nodded my head and approached her right before Zayn was about to close the door.

" Hey Harry, What's up?" she looked me in the eyes with that smile and those gorgeous grey eyes. I took a deep breath in, ok harry just ask her out. It's easy as pie go! "Wouldyouliketogooutwithmeonsudayat7pm?"

"WOAH WHOA! hold up that was so fast that I clearly did not understand one single flapping word. But if it was a date than I would love to. So see you Sunday?" What just happened? I have a date?! I guess I looked gobsmacked because Aura laughed and snorted than kisses my neck and left.

" So how does it feel asking Aura out mate?" Niall slapped my back and brought me back to reality. " Um I guess really good. " I smiled at myself, I can't wait till Sunday.

Aurora's Pov ( first date!)

I turned over on my bed and saw it was 5pm, I should probably start getting ready for my date with Harry Styles. But my bed is so comfy I really don't want to get up, but hey this is a once in a life time opportunity to hang out with a celebrity. With all my straight I got up from my comfy bed and walked towards my petite closet. " What to wear? What to where? " I taped my head as I wondered what the date's dress code is? I grabbed my phone and texted harry.

To: Harry

Hey I was wondering where were going today? and maybe the dress code because well am really confused on what to wear, ugh girl problem :P thanks !

I laid back in my bed and waited for his reply which was about 20 minutes late.

To: Aura

Sorry love for the late reply I was busying with recording, and formal! Maybe a dress? If you even own one ahah ! I can never understand all the problems girls have even when their on their periods! CONFUSING WOMEN!!! aha see you in about 40mins?

From: Harry

Gosh dresses! I chuckled at his reply. I usually think he would reply back sweet like in those fanfics my friend had shown me, but sadly that's not true. He is a typical teenage boy, I got up from my bed again and went through a pile of clothes to find my favorite dress. ( the picture is in that thingy!) Perfect! I think I look good! I looked over at the clock and saw I still had about an hour left. I guess I should finish up my homework. " Snap, no no no no! How could I forget I have a test tomorrow! NO!!" I sat on the floor with my books spread all around me. Stupid, I think I will have to cancel my date, I don't want to but like my mummy said education is more important than boys.

To : Harry

UGH! am sorry Harry but I have to cancel. I don't wanna but I have a test and I need to study, I guess you can say am those people that do their work last min! aha am sorry.

This time I got a reply right away. I quickly changed into shorts and a baggy green t.

To : Aura

Aw that's not fair! why can't you be a good girl and finished it earlier? It's ok, but am still coming over love!

From Harry xx

Harry pov

" I can't believe she canceled on me" I pouted and sat on the couch next to Liam who chuckled.

" Harry she did'nt exactly cancel, I mean I agree that education is more important than well relationship for her right now. Just go over and help her out, but no distractions! "

I got up from my spot and quickly changed into some grey sweats, a plain black t-shirt, and put on my favorite orange beanie. I love this beanie! One because well its cool and two because it's my favorite colour. I waved my goodbyes to Liam and headed into the night sky. Of course am not walking, I sat in my black Mustang and drove off to Aura's neighborhood. As I drove in the hood, I noticed that all the houses looked the exact same. How the hell am I suppose to know which one is hers? Wait, I think she told me once that it was the one with the kite stuck on the roof. I looked up at all the roofs which was hard because its dark out but I figured it out and parked my car outside the small peach flat. My palms suddenly became slightly sweaty, I guess from driving." Ding Dong "

" SOMEONE GET THE DOOR PLEASE!!" I aussmed it was Aura, I waited a couple of seconds and saw that the door was opened by a lady who looked like she was in her late 40's? I don't know, but she looked a little like Aura, it must be her mum.

" Hello son, you must be Harry! Aura does'nt talk about you much but I can recognize you because her cousins are in love with you. aha sorry come in, that silly girl is upstairs doing her homework." Mrs.Mill lead me inside. There house decorated was very up to date, but what I found cool was the hand prints of every single family member that was on the wall. I walked up to it and saw Aura's hand print.

" That little one is Aurora's, I think she was about 8 when we had a huge family reunion. Ah I love those days. Why Harry would you like anything to drink or eat? " Mrs.Mill smiled at me as she went into the kitchen, I followed her. " No thank you Mrs.Mill, but thank you for the offer. Um if you don't mind may I please go see Aura? We were suppose to go out on um our first date but she canceled" I slightly blushed as Mrs.Mill lightly laughed.

"Go ahead Harry. Her room is just down the hall to the left."

I nodded my head and followed the directions that were given. There house is'nt really the biggest, it's nice and cozy. I opened the door slowly and found Aura siting on the ground facing the wall with her head phones on. Hm, aha my this is gonna be fun! I quickly crawled towards her and tackled her from behind.

" HARRY FREAKING STYLES YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!" Aura laughed and started to slap my chest as I was now on top of her. I laughed loudly at her weak attempt of trying to push me off.

" Well Missy you know that am way stronger than you, and hey are'nt you suppose to be studying? I saw you on your laptop watching...?" I got up and lunged at her laptop to see what exactly she was watching. " Your watching Lion King? Are'nt you a little to old for that?" I smirked as I placed the laptop back on the ground.

" Hey your never to old for Disney movies! and for the matter of fact I was see!" she shoved a whole lot of papers in my face to prove her point.

" OK, OK I see! But know lets actually study, you need a good mark." I sat down next to her and quickly read what she was learning. The human body, interesting. As I was deeply focused on reading I quickly looked up to see if Aura was studying but caught her eating a bag of potato chips. I grabbed them away and sat on them. " HEY! I was eating that!" she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

" Hay is for horse meow you need to study! Or else"

" Did you just say meow? and what? You gonna rape me? I doubt it" she smirked.

I cheekily smirked at her and started to tickle her non stop. " I told you, you must study but no, now I have to become the tickle monster and tickle you to death!" I lightly sat on top of her and continued. Her laugh was so contagious and funny because of her snorts that I ended up laughing to. After a while I stopped and was just laying on top of her. She smiled at me, which caused me to smile. I looked at her soft, peachy pink lips, than into her sterling grey eyes, as she looked back into mine. The only sound that could be heard was the music coming from her headphones. I felt my self lean in and felt her lips on mine. My hands travelled and placed themselves on her hips, as her arms rested around my neck. The kiss sent shivers down my back and a small explosion in my guts. I loved the feeling and wanted more but Aura stopped and rested her head against mine.

" That was unexpected and um well amazing, but I could tell you wanted more. " she sat up on the bed and grabbed her book, than smirked " But in order to do that you will have to earn my trust!" she laughed and for the next few hours we studied and watched funny animal videos!

No One's pov ( really short, lazy day)

When Harry and Aurora had lazy days, especially if Aurora was on her period. All they would do was hang out at Aurora's house in their pj's and watch re-runs of old shows like, Kim possible, Sweet Life on Deck, Tom & Jerry, Garfield, etc. There would be lots of buckets of ice cream on the floor and food scatter everywhere! But always at the end of the day either Aurora's mum or dad would tell them to clean up their mess before Harry goes home.

Aura's Pov ( Your A Daddy!)

It's been exactly 3 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. I sat on the couch thinking about how I should tell harry when he comes home from Louis's house. Hm, maybe I could have a trail of my clothes leading to our bedroom, so he thinks he's getting lucky tonight. I giggled at my self as I thought of the plan and quickly set my plan in motion. A few hours later I heard the door open and Harry's deep sexy voice. I quickly went and stood in my postion at the other side of our house.

Harry's Pov

" Honey am home!" I threw my jacket on the rack and walked into the living room. Weird she's not here. I looked all over the place than I saw Aura's clothing on the floor. " I see your in the mood for the Hairy Harry!" I ran up the stairs and open the door to see that it was clean and she was not in there. " Hey that's not nice baby! Where are you? " I pouted and sat on the bed. A few seconds later I started to hear music than Aurora's voice on a cassettes.

" Gosh your really bad at this game and horny I bet, you have'nt found me poopy head! aha ok now since your bad come back downstairs and we will be playing another easy game for that little head of yours. If you win the game you will win a prize you will keep forever! Love you!"

I smiled at the message and made my way down the stairs into the living room where I saw Aura standing with a White board.

" Sit, hurry I saw this on a tv show and I never played pictionary so I wanna play ready?" I laughed and sat on the couch.

" Love I played this a hundreds of times so I will win and get my prize. " I smirked and watched carefully on what she drew on the board.

" Ok the first picture is a movie title." she spoke.

" Cheese house! MICKY MOUSE!"

"NO harry, aha come on think, wait here's the next pictures" she laughed and pointed to the other two which was a bottle of ink and a fraction.

Hm, cheese, cheese half ink, chee- " I know this it says shes having!" I replied.

" Yes! ok here's the rest!" She drew a hot dog looking thing. I've seen her drawings and there not that bad, why is she drawing so ugly.

" Um she's having a hot wiener? Wait is it She's having a baby?" I looked her in the eyes and she screamed.

" You got it! Am having a baby harry! We are having a baby!" I jumped up and spun her in the air while passionately kissing her. Am going to be a dad, I still can't believe it. I rested my forehead on her's.

" This is the best gift I have ever got. Thanks Aura" I placed her down and wen ton my knees to talk to my child. " I can't wait to see you munchkin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ AHA hope you guys liked it! Sorry it was long or short? I got kinda lazy near the end but I hope its ok. I'll try and write the next chapter even better. The last scene is from full house so that is not my idea, that's all (:

Comment/Vote/fan it means alot and I do reply to all the comments <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.2K 23
Demons and Angels used to live peaceful next to each other until two fell in love. There was a big fight over their child and ever since them the Dem...
19.2K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...
3.6K 479 39
"Yeah everyone makes mistakes, and sure you've probably had your fair share of those. Yeah everyone gets hurt, and you have to have something to prov...
1.9K 109 13
Demon. If you hear this word you think of something evil. And it is true for most of them, but not for Louis. He's probably one of the nicest people...