Torn by Devine

De SamStyles12

We all know the story of Romeo and Juliet, right? Well, our Romeo and Juliet hate each other with a burning p... Mais

Torn by Devine
I Hate That Man
What To Do?
Locked Up
Tragic Moments
Help me, Please
Solutions?
Why, Liam?
A New Teammate and More
The Hunt
Will it work?
Bad Blood in Blank Spaces

Watching and Escaping

64 5 2
De SamStyles12

RECAP (Liam's POV if you don't know)

"What shall we watching out for?" Zayn wondered.

"Everything!" Sam answered, "Every little detail possible."

And with that we left my flat. When we arrived at Sam's flat, we passed out on Sam's bed and we fell asleep.

END RECAP

JOSH'S POV

As I lay down in my bed, I thought about a plan to leave. Carolina and I were about to do it but Sam stopped us, ruining the original plan. But, little does she know I always have another plan. The door opened and revealed Carolina. She looked a little nervous and I couldn't blame her. She sat on my bed as I thought of a way to tell her that we can leave and to never come back. No one would catch us if we were quick enough.

"Hey, C," I smiled, "I have a plan."

"What is it?" Carolina asked, "It better be good." She moved closer to me so that I can tell her in a low whisper because I knew about the cameras.

"I found that the windows are unlocked and we can use those," I explained, "Then, I'll get us a hotel room and we'll stay there for a night and then run away."

"One problem, Josh. I still don't think we get along," Carolina laughed, "Now what?"

Without thinking, I lightly kissed her lips and she smiled onto the kiss. When we separated, she smiled at me and gave me a nod saying that we should do it. Not it as in sex but, you know what I mean.

"We leave at 11:11 tonight." I declared. (A/N haha see what I did there? 11:11 make a wish! Okay, no more notes until the end, I promise)

NIALL'S POV

What? They're planning an escape. We can't allow that to happen. I looked at Zayn and he nodded.

"Niall," Zayn punched my shoulder, "I just heard that Josh and Carolina are planning to escape. Call Liam."

I whipped my phone out and I called Liam. It went through its 4 rings and then it went to the answering machine.

"Liam here!" it shouted, "I'm not available so, leave a message and I'll call you back!"

Then, my phone beeped and I smirked, "Liam, plan something now. Carolina and Josh are planning on escaping!"

I hung up just as Zayn was on the phone.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, "No problem... But I'm on my shift! ... Okay."

Zayn covered the phone and he looked at me, his eyes showed a mixture of happiness and determination. He has a plan.

"I gotta answer this," He whispered, "It's Sam. And yes, Niall. This is urgent. I'll be right back."

He stormed out of the room leaving me confused. I had a feeling one of the higher ups, aka Sam and Liam, was who Zayn was on the phone with. I only hope that it's not trouble, but judging the tone of his voice made me assume it's nothing but bad news that he has to reveal and bad news back at home. I was wondering if I should follow him, but that would be eavesdropping, and someone has to watch them. We heard everything Josh said about escaping and I have never been so suspicious before.

ZAYN'S POV

"Hey!" I exclaimed. Yes! I got a hold of Sam, I have a feeling Liam was asleep, so he couldn't answer.

"Hey, Zayn," Sam moaned, "Thanks for ruining a great nap. Now, Liam is glued on my back, awkwardly spooning me..."

"No problem." I sneered.

"Ouch!" Sam fake pouted, "Can you please go outside? I need to clearly hear what's wrong. You have bad reception."

"But I'm on my shift!" I protested.

"Please?" Sam begged, "I know this is a bad problem and I need to know what it is so that I can help."

"Okay," I covered up the phone and I turned to Niall.

"I gotta answer this," I whispered, "It's Sam. And yes, Niall. This is urgent. I'll be right back."

Then, I stormed out of the room and went outside to get business settled down. I uncovered the phone and put it back on my ear.

"What's wrong, Zayn?" Sam asked.

"It's Carolina and Josh!" I yelled, "They're planning to escape at 11:11 tonight!"

"That's during my shift!" Sam whined, "What do you expect Liam and I to do about it?"

"Keep watch and I'll get them and bring the others with," I planned.

"We need a new flat for them," Sam pondered, "Isn't Harry's flat next door to Louis's flat?"

"Why didn't I think of that sooner!" I exclaimed, "Have Liam buy a security system that can't be destroyed by anything. The three of us can set it up later."

"I can have Louis, Kailee and Bailey head over there around 3," Sam sighed.

"Okay, tell them about the plan," I ordered, "I will have Niall stay here and he can sleep on the couch in until 6 while Louis and Bailey do the 3-6 shift."

"What about Harry?" Sam wondered, "And when did we get a couch?"

"Someone has to let us into Harry's flat!" I snapped, "And we got the couch yesterday."

"Bradford Bad Boi is back!" Sam cheered, "And I'll tell them. You make sure Niall knows about the plan, yeah? Bye!"

Sam hung up and I went inside. Niall was staring intently at the monitors, waiting for something to happen. I sat down and I told Niall the plan.

"As long as I can sleep for 3 hours..." Niall grumbled.

We laughed for a bit and then went back to work. I hope that our Plan B works. If they escape, little do they know that Sam and I have trackers with us. Liam knows every hotel owner in existence, so if they went to a hotel, the owners can tell Liam that they're there. And we can get them in their sleep.

SAM'S POV

After I hung up, I turned to Liam, who was still asleep. Which means, I can wake him up! I don't know why, but I love to wake him up. Though he gets a love bite from it. Trust me, this happens once a month and one time, he was so knocked out that he woke up with 15 love bites! Guess who did it? Yep, I never felt so proud of myself. I straddled Liam and bent over so that my lips grazed his cheek. I moved them down and I found his sweet spot in three seconds. Yep, I know where it is. He lied to me plenty of times about it, but it's actually between his neck and his collarbone.

I lightly nipped him there and he started to groan. I kept doing it until a love bite was formed. He opened his eyes and he then flipped over so that he was on top of me. His hand roamed the skin by my neck before it went to my waist and he kissed me lightly on my cheek. The hand on my waist traveled up and down my thigh while his lips found his way to mine. He giggled for a bit and he smirked before he planted his lips onto mine. He let his tongue graze my bottom lip, begging for entry, and I let him in. Our tongues danced with each other and at the same time, we fought for dominance. Liam won because the guy always win. His hands went under my back, causing me to arch it and he pulled me into his warm body. I broke the kiss and lightly punched Liam.

"I guess I turned the tables, babe," Liam giggled, "I guess we had too much fun there."

He winked at me and he got off the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower, but I felt really awkward after Liam turned the tables on me. Carolina and Josh were planning on escaping. Not going to happen because Liam and I put tracking devices in their arms so that we could watch them like a hawk. It was 8:45 and we sprinted to the car. Liam hopped into the driver's seat and I dove into shotgun. We sped down the street and we arrived at Liam's flat just as Louis and Natalie were leaving. We jumped out and we sprinted into the camera room. They left the audio on and we saw Carolina and Josh pack some clothes.

I told everyone that they shouldn't spring into action immediately, but when they least expect it. This plan has to be a success.

CAROLINA'S POV

"Carolina," Josh whispered, "Are you packed?"

"Packed?" I asked, "OH SHIT! I totally forgot!"

I ran to my room and packed some of my clothes. Natalie and Sam came by last week and brought me some clothes and sanity.

FLASHBACK LAST WEEK...

I was on Twitter tweeting Justin Timberlake and I heard a knock on the door. I put my iPad down and I walked to the door, opened it, and guess who attacked me with embraces? Yep, Sam and Natalie. After they hugged me, Natalie sat me on my bed and Sam walked in with A LOT of bags.

"We went shopping for you," Natalie cheered, "And for the lads. Josh got his stuff already."

"Leaving it to the girls when it comes to shopping," I laughed, "What did you get me?"

"We got you this!" Sam threw a bag at me. In the bag were handcuffs, a flogger, some whips and porn DVD's, "SHIT! WRONG BAG! HARRY WANTED THOSE!"

She ripped the bag from my hands and gave me a bigger bag. Inside of it were the cutest outfits ever and they were my style. I honestly fell in love, with clothes. But, who cares? Not me, Carolina Rodriguez, for I love my clothes and they love me back!

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I cried as I embraced Sam and Natalie, "THESE ARE AMAZING!"

END FLASHBACK...

I packed every outfit they bought me and although of the hair and makeup necessities that I needed for a while, which was everything. I threw my bags out the window and Josh did the same with his stuff.

"C," Josh yelped, "I somehow shut down the electronic fence. It should be cooled off by 11:11."

"Great," I whispered, "Just be ready and we'll be good to go!"

We watched TV until 10:30 and we went to my room and we went over the plan until 11:11, when Josh opened the window. We found a fire escape ladder a story below us and Josh helped me onto the window ledge. My feet found the top rung of the ladder and I was grabbing the ledge. Once I felt relaxed, I let go of the ledge, bent down and I grabbed the edge of the ladder so that I could climb down safely. Josh followed my leaf and 10 minutes later, we were both on the ground. We grabbed our things and ran into the darkness.

-----------------------------------

Holy cow! That took forever to plan. All due to writer's block. @CarolinaRodriguez619 gave me the idea for the chapter! Thanks girlie! You rock! PLEASE...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME (I follow back)

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, PM ME, KIK ME OR TWEET ME!

KIK: sgundlingofficial

TWITTER: @RealSamGundling

AND STAY AWESOME!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @Hannah_the_Horan

-Sam<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
623K 9.7K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1M 43.5K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
750K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...