Him vs Her

SmexyStyles2

Skylar Tomlinson never could have seen Harry Styles coming. Well, she might have, had she been looking up. He... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 31

883 107 49
SmexyStyles2

A/n: Vote please :) x

***

I was getting ready for bed. Crying while showering. Crying while washing my teeth. Crying while putting on my pajamas. Basically crying. I put the lights off and slid into my bed. I shut my eyes tight and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I just kept replaying the way Harry looked at me when he caught me, he looked so disappointed, so betrayed. I heard something from outside but I figured it was just my imagination, always happens. Then I heard something move, okay this is getting weird. I got up from my bed and switched the lights on. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and look around the room I see a dark, shadowy figure and I was about to scream but the person covered my mouth.

"Harry?" I said, my words muffled because Harry covered my mouth. He removed his hands of off my mouth and kind of stood there as if expecting a reaction. "What? Why? Huh?"

"Explain, that's what you wanted, right? To explain. Well? Flatter me" His words were bitter and cold but I took along breathe, held my tears and began explaining.

"Well it all started with a simple 'Hey'"

"Hey Pipes, Niall" I said sitting down at the table, ordering a 'Strawberry shortcake' smoothie. You see the irony.

"Awe Skai, Strawberry 'shortcake' smoothie?" Piper teased.

"Oh shut up" I said laughing.

"Hey...um... Skai, can I talk to you in private?" Niall asked getting up from the table.

"Right this second? Harry's going to get here soon and I don't really w-"

"Please?" He said getting up from the table.

"Um...Sure" I said following Niall to the back door. He closed the door slowly and why do I feel like he's going to murder me.

"So, what's this about?" I asked leaning against the wall. Niall scratched the back of his neck and looked embarrassed. "Is it that bad?" I asked laughing.

"Um... You know how Piper and I are going out right?"

"Yeah, I pretty much set you up but go on" I said grinning.

"And we haven't kissed yet"

"Like not even once?" They've been going out for a month at least, how could they not kiss the entire month?

"Well I mean we've kissed but not like...um made out"

"So?" I asked raising my eye brows.

"I'm kind of scared... I mean if see wants to make out, you know I don't want it to suck" Niall sad blushing. Awe this is so sweet. I thought for a while, and then It came to me. I had the perfect idea.

"Fine just make out with me" I said shrugging, his eyes widened.

"What?" Okay so maybe I didn't think this through.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It won't mean anything, it's just practice, right?" I am so glad I took a mint before this shit.

"Well I guess but what if ... Harry were to f-?"

"He won't find out, it's not like I'm cheating, I'm helping out a friend. Besides it's not going to take an hour and he hasn't arrived yet so pucker up lover boy" I joked. He got closer, uncomfortable.

"Okay rule number one, loosen up" I told him as he did so. "Good, okay and now what you want to do is, lean in" He leans in really fast. "Whoa! Slow down, you have to go slow" Niall nodded, leaning in but slower this time. "Better" I complimented.

"Now what? I still don't know how to make out"

"Calm down" I said shaking my head. "You need to learn how to set the mood first, okay so the darker the better, oh and um, before you kiss her, stare in her eyes and smile or bit your lip and caress your hand on her hair or face, wrap your arms around her neck and what really gets to me is neck kisses but I'm not sure what Piper gets turned on by, just do anything that would make her smile" Gosh I'm turning soft, this lovey dovey shit is really getting to my head.

"Why are you so good at this?" Niall asked, Cleary shocked.

"If you tell anyone about all the shit that just came out of my mouth I swear I will kill you" I said

"I don't doubt that you will so I'll keep my mouth shut" Niall said laughing.

"Ummm...I'll kiss you and then you just go with it, you'll get the hang of it, it's not as complicated as it seems" Niall looked at ease but nodded. I leaned on the wall and cupped his face, I closed my eyes and kissed him and slowly turned it into a make out session. So far so good! His lips feel nothing like Harry's, Harry's lips are so soft and tender. I don't know what it is about Harry but something when we kiss always turns me on. On the contrary with Niall but then again this is just a favor. No spark when we kissed, no butterflies in my stomach, no heart pounding loud, no nothing. The kiss was nothing. I felt nothing.

When I kiss Harry, it would leave me breathless. Kissing feels like so much more when it's the right person. If you truly love that person, kissing will feel much deeper than just lips touching each other. It's like you're in heaven. I can't explain it; no words can describe the feeling. Kissing Niall is just plain ordinary but with Harry, it's just wow. I don't know what it was but I felt something, in my heart, ache, this is wrong. I shouldn't have come up with this stupid idea. I get the vibe we're being watched and I open my eyes in paranoia, only to see Harry standing there, with a broken look of betrayal on his face. No, no, no, no. As soon as I saw him I pushed Niall off and tried to explain.

"H-Harry I-I" I tried to say, my lips trembling at loss of words. Nothing could come out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried. My body was shaking and I was frozen. My eyes got watery as I watched Harry's face sadden. I wanted to scream I am so sorry to him but my mouth was sealed. "This isn't what it looks like.. I-I I was only-" Harry's features turned to anger and I don't think I have ever seen him this angry.

"Sucking his face off?" he yelled at me. I looked down in shame and sobbed even harder. He gripped his hands so tight that his knuckles turned white and I know he wouldn't hurt a fly but seeing him this angry makes me scared.

"No Harry It's not like that" I said more tears welling up. He frowned but didn't reply. "And don't yell at me" I said in a slow, barely steady, small voice as I tried walking towards him, trying to calm him.

"Don't yell at me?" he yelled even harder. "Don't yell at me?" he repeated, his anger like a ticking bomb ready to explode. "If this was the other way around you'd be yelling, no scratch that, decking me"

' True...but I didn't do the thing you think I did. I wouldn't, I know how that feels, I didn't.' I wanted to tell him but I don't feel as though as usual.

"But if you just let me explain" I begged, touching his forearm and staring into his eyes. He paused for a moment.

"Don't fucking touch me" he spat, removing my hand off of him. Ouch, that stung.

"Harry, mate, give her a chance" Niall jumped in.

"I think you should really stay out of this" Harry said, exiting, slamming the door behind him. I wanted to fall apart and just cry, cry till no more tears could come out but I won't give up just yet, that's not me. I don't give up! I rushed behind him, he stopped in his tracks, He was talking to Piper.

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you" He said bitterly. Piper spat her drink at this. "with your so called best friend" Harry said looking at me as if losing all hope in me.

"What? No, she wouldn't. Harry are you absolutely sure about this?" Piper asked getting up. "Did you?" Piper said looking straight into my eyes.

"I-I-I ...well I, no...I, would never I-" I stuttered.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I didn't just imagine them making out" Harry said walking with a fast pace outside. I followed him deciding to give Piper an explanation later.

He got inside his car, without looking back, I don't even blame him at this point. I messed up. His car went down the street as quick as a swift of wind. I shut my eyes and cried what I had left of tears. I put my hands on my eyes and slid down the wall, while leaning against it. Why is the universe always against me? Harry just had to walk in at the particular moment Niall and I kissed! I don't care if I stay here all day and drown in the sorrow of my tears. I literally just don't care. What's wrong with me?

"Wait, so you offered to make out with him?" Harry said, a little too loud for my taste.

"It was a favor for a friend" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"A favor? Seriously? So if a 'friend' were to ask you to have sex because they never did it, you'd offer to do so?"

"What? Of Couse not. That's totally different"

"It doesn't seem different"

"Would you just shut up for a second? The kiss meant nothing, absolutely nothing. Even while kissing him I thought of you"

"I'm trying to make sense of all of this but it's just...weird"

"Hey! Harry? Do you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Then believe me when I say this, I love YOU, nobody else but you, What I did was kind of stupid"

"kind of?"

"-and I'm sorry, I had no idea it would end up tearing up apart because if I did I would have never done it, It's like you're trying to make something out of nothing. You're overreacting"

"I'm overreacting?? If I made out with someone Skai you'd yell, throw and deck me"

"True but It's ... I...I'm sorry" I said genuinely sorry.

"Skai, what you did was wrong in so many ways, it's .... I don't know"

"Look! I'm not going to scream 'FINE" in your face and pretend like everything is fine when it clearly isn't so I think I just need some time to cool off, we'll continue arguing later" I said holding in my anger.

"Wow, that is so not you but okay" I got into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed, cried and washed my face. I took long breathes and got out.

"I am so sorry, I love you okay, I am many things Harry but I am not a liar and if it makes you feel any better I'll stop being friends with Niall"

"No...I don't think that's necessary babe"

"Wait, did you just call me babe?" I said and a smile couldn't help but find its way on my face.

"Yeah" Harry said smiling and I felt so relieved.

"Does this mean you forgive me?"

"You are forgiven" Harry said embracing me and I hugged him so tight.

"Say it again" I said and as he embraces me, I can feel him, the blood pumping in his veins, and the warm breath coming off his lips, so fucking tempting.

"You're forgiven" This feels nice.

"I meant you calling me babe" I said biting my lips, letting go of me, ending the hug.

"I love you, babe" Harry said, snaking his arms around my neck and staring into my sleepy eyes. I smiled staring into his shimmering green eyes. I was mesmerized by his eyes. Our eyes met and we leaned in to kiss. Our lips touched, I almost forgot how this felt, so soft, the desire was lingering on our lips. Like five seconds into the kiss Harry bites my lower lip gently and pulled back giving me a peck on my nose.

"I love you too" I whispered as we crawled into bed. He cuddles me in the folds of his arms, my eyes closing as sleep over took me. This is what I call bliss.

***

As soon as I woke up I decided to text Louis because since he's out already, he can pick up my shampoo on the way home.

Hey you, best brother ever :)

What do you want now? He knows me so well.

Shampoo

Can't you get it yourself? I mean don't you have hands? And you don't?

Why would I ask you if I could get it myself? To actually go and get it, Mr.Thinks-he's-a- Genius, you need a car, gas and money, all things which I don't have at my disposal at this particular moment.

Ugh! I can't right now.

Get it later

Fine!

What are you doing anyway?

"Who are you texting?" Harry said trying to lean in to see who I'm texting. I moved to the other side to tease him

"Oh hey, you're up and um why?"

"Because you're ignoring me because you're texting him" I didn't know you were awake...

"Why do you think it's a 'him'?"

"Because you keep smiling when you receive a text"

"Well that's because I'm damn hilarious, nothing new" I said giggling. I have to say teasing Harry is pretty funny. My phone rang again and I checked it.

In the car with El, we're going shopping. Yayyyyyy :D... not -.-

Hahahah remember that time I made you come with me at the store and the salesgirl thought you were my boyfriend?

Yeah that was gross

More like embarrassing, No offense....

Goddamit you're annoying

No one to blame but yourself on that one ;)

You can't just blame every negative trait you have on me

I wish I could punch you through the phone -.-

You have no idea how many times I have thought that -_-

Asshole

Bitch

Dick

Idiot

Brat

Cunt

Eleanor is getting upset because she thinks I'm texting another girl, truth is, I am

I know right. Same with Harry. It's fun teasing him like this :P I feel so devious

Hey can I borrow your beanie?

I was about to text Louis back but Harry threw a soft toy at my face.

"I'm texting Louis, you Jelly belly"

"Phew"

"So you admit you were jealous"

"No, not really"

Which one?

You only have one -.-

Nah, You'll stretch it with your big ass head.

Please

Fine --.—

Hey what's your stupid shampoo called again?

Head and shoulders, oh and I want the apple scented one :D

Okay

Thank you :D

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Harry once we were done playing on our phones.

"Hey do you want to meet my parents, like both of them this time?"

"Really? Umm....I-I.. well, that usually doesn't go to well"

"Are you actually nervous" Harry said laughing.

"Don't laugh at me, you jerk faced idiot" I said crossing my arms while pouting.

"Ouch, sorry, my poor itty bitty shorty cakey is nervous" I glared at him this time.

"Do you have like an endless list of annoying nicknames to annoy me with or what?" Harry smiled and stuck his tongue out at me, taunting me. My phone rang again, ruining the moment.

"Ugh, again!" I picked up my phone and read the text.

"Who's it this time?" My mouth opened wide and eyes widened. "what is it?" Harry asked leaning in to read the text that was from Louis. Harry's eye brows raised as well.

"Maybe he texted the wrong person?" Harry said still confused.

Sex tonight baby? ;) ;)

Excuse you?

Yeah xP You wanna?

No.....Gross, what the hell?

What? Why not?

Because I'm your sister ........

Oh shit!!!!! I did not just send that to you...shit. Our stupid conversation was open and I thought I was texting El. Fuck!!!! Delete this!

I couldn't suppress my laughter anymore and neither could Harry. I decided to tease Louis a little and say that I won't delete the message. I never really do.

Isn't Eleanor with you?? Are you cheating?

Wtf, no!!! She's in the dressing room. 

You cheeky little...

SOB?

yeah...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Buttercup [H.S] N

Фанфик

33.7K 1.7K 37
Harry Styles AU Riley Smith was the epitome of self preservation. She had mastered the art of building a fortress around herself, so thick and impen...
774K 21.5K 86
|✓Completed.| |Mature Content(18+).| She was a porcelain doll placed in his calloused hands, fragile and pure. He broke her. She fixed him. First Cha...
4K 214 29
A story about a girl who meets her idol. He takes a particular liking to her, no matter how much she tries to push him back. "I think...I'm," He p...
197K 7.3K 132
Evie is an erratic melody and Harry, a steady rhythm. In the world of music, Evie, a talented singer/songwriter, embarks on a transformative journey...