Love causes pain~Germangie

By perfectlychim

New book ! ~Angie lives as usually in the Castillo house, but German has a girlfriend calls Priscila. Angie i... More

1. My first cut
2. Worse and worse
3. Suspect
4. Resign
5. Truth
6. Cheeky
7. Lustfull night
9. Knife
10. Waking up
11. Girlfriend

8. Priscila

525 30 8
By perfectlychim

A/N
Sorry for not updating! I was busy with a new book but now everything is gone! So I'm gonna start again... Hope you enjoy this chapter! Xx

Vilu POV

I was walking to the kitchen to get something to drink when I heard Olga talking about dad and Angie kissing and 'stuff'. "What?!" I said in shock. "Oh darling... Eh we eh... " Olga stuttered. "Olga just say it already!" I said confused. "I saw mr German and miss Angie kissing... And you know... That stuff" Olga said with her head down. "Omg really?!" I said happily, I was confused but I'm happy now! They're just perfect. "Yup! I saw it with my own eyes!" Olga said with a smirk. "What did you see Olga?" Said Angie who walked in the kitchen. "I eh...nothing!" Olga said an quickly walked away. "What's it with her?" Angie asked. "Ehm I don't know..." I said nervously. "Vilu?..." Angie asked. "Okay okay! Olga saw you and dad kissing..." I said and she looked shocked. "Ehm..." She was hella nervous. "I like the idea of you two" I said with a wink and walk away.

Angie POV
Okay... Olga just saw German and me kissing yesterday, and Vilu thinks we're perfect together... I think the same but he has a girlfriend so yeah... I was just staring into nothing when I felt two hands on my neck and pulled it tighter. "Stay away from my German you rat!" Whispered the voice in my ear. I'm panicking now because I can't breathe at all! "Pri..Priscila just... Le...leave me a-alone..." I said breathless. "Not until you're die or nearly die.." She smirked. If she keeps going on like this I'm dying within a minute... I'm serious. "Keep away from German" she whispers and holds a knife against my chin. "Go...g-go away..." I whispers already losing balance. I'm getting weak now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...