Forbidden Chapters

By ObsceneIrrationality

To ensure the the Midnight Mafia trilogy remains suitable for all audiences the chapters in which I find are... More

What is Forbidden Chapters
Chasing Stars Chapter Forty-Four

Chasing Stars - Chapter Seven

257K 4.3K 814
By ObsceneIrrationality

Day Six

"I thought-" I panted from my position laying on my back on the floor. "-you said-" I fought to fill my lungs with air. "-self defense."

Alessio was standing casually above me readjusting the straps on his gloves. "I did."

"No." I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. Slowly I crawled back up to my knees. "You're trying to kill me."

"Now you're just being over dramatic." He looked across the room. "Look, Stacey and Pietro are perfectly fine."

"Because Pietro hasn't grabbed Stacey and flipped her onto her back three times in the last twenty minutes!"

"Because Stacey has followed instructions when Pietro has tried." Alessio said and offered me his hand. I glared at it. "Also, my dear cousin is a pussy and is too scared of hurting her to actually train her properly." He gave me a condescending smile. "But of course he doesn't want to let the instructor step in either."

I took his hand and he pulled me up. "I wish you'd let the instructor teach me." I muttered.

"I'm sure you would. But see there's two problems with that." He moved behind me and put his arms around me. "The instructor would probably not be as rough with you as I am." He said and kissed my cheek lightly and then took a step backwards. "And secondly, if I saw him put his hands on you at all I would likely have to take time out of my precious free time to come back and break every one of his fingers and I'm sure you could probably imagine he'd be far less affective a teacher with such an injury."

I waited patiently for Alessio to initiate an "attack." The waiting game was part of the fun he said. If I knew when I was going to be attacked I would have avoided getting into an attack to begin with. Unless I was a moron of course, which, according to Alessio, I probably was.

He finally put both of his hands on my shoulders, I whirled around to do what the instructor had demonstrated. The first time we had tried this I couldn't honestly see forcing the base of my palm into Alessio's nose, but after he'd been working me up and down this place for almost an hour I was getting so pissed off I did want to break his nose.

No such luck though. He caught me by the wrist easily, turned around so his back was to me, pulled me over his back and dropped me back onto mine. Flipping me for the fourth time in the past half hour.

He put his hands on his hips and watched me glare at him furiously from my flat position on the floor. He waved me forward. "Again."

*********************************************************

"I've changed my mind." I grumbled with my face still pressed into the cushion of the couch. "Once a week, tops."

Alessio rubbed my back lightly but made no comment.

I'd been here in this position for almost an hour, and I was pretty sure I couldn't move. We'd come home, Alessio had sat down on the couch and I had flopped dramatically down on top of him and the couch. My face pressed into the cushion, my knees touched one of his legs and I had my rear end up in the air leaving a few inches of space between his lap and me.

Alessio hadn't even followed the instructor's directions. He insisted that "real life criminals aren't going to follow these patterns." He had a point but I wasn't going to admit that to him.

Our instructor was trying to teach us the most basic of self-defense techniques. The men who would attack me wouldn't be your common day criminal, they wouldn't be after my purse or a quick fuck. They'd be out to kill. Basic skills were just the start, and naturally they weren't going to follow a certain routine in their attack. If someone grabbed my hair they wouldn't grab my hair and try to pull me into an alley, they'd pull my hair to hold my head still so they could blow my brains out or perhaps pull it back so they would have an easier time slitting my throat.

What a wonderful world I had stepped into.

"You could have gone easier on me. It was my first time after all. And don't even tell me "the Bonanno aren't going to go easy on you because it's your first time getting kidnapped" blah blah blah."

"It technically wouldn't be your first time getting kidnapped, and they really wouldn't."

"I'm serious. Everything hurts." I groaned.

"I'll just have to rub everything later."

I grumbled something incoherently into the couch.

"Just alternate between a warm compress and ice." Alessio said and suddenly something cold and wet was pressed against my back. I arched up immediately getting to my hands and knees. "Alessio!" I breathed. "That's cold!" I looked over my shoulder to see him wielding a thawing water bottle. I always kept one of two in the freezer and had pulled one out before falling onto the couch and becoming a vegetable.

"Shh." He said and with his free hand pushed me back down.

"Alessio." I groaned and then shuddered as he brought the bottle down my spine. A moment later he move it away and I sighed. He was going to be the death of me.

He shifted and put a hand on my raised rump. He rubbed my bottom slowly and I wiggled involuntarily. Without warning he cupped me below with his other hand and hiked me forward to force my ass further in the air and my face further into the couch. I turned my head so my cheek was against the couch.

"Excuse me sir, but what exactly do you think you're doing down there?"

"Shhh."

I tucked my lips together. He gripped both of my hips and held me into place as he climbed out from beneath me and took place behind me. With his hands still on my hips he pulled me back against him, I could feel his hardness through his gym shorts against me.

He laid the water bottle on it's side and put pressure on it, slowly he rolled the bottle down my back, I involuntarily arched up and further into his crotch as he moved it.

"I told you. Alternate between cold and warm to help your soreness." He said and pressed his mouth again my back, he followed the trail of moisture the water bottle had left bringing soft lips and a hungry tongue across my back.

I let out a meek "oh" as me moved torturously slow across my back and not stopping until his mouth came to the hot pink sports bra I had on.

"I said shhh." He muttered and then began trailing kisses all the way down my back until he met the waistband of my spandex shorts, and then he stopped. Completely. For at least half a minute. The longest half a minute ever. If it wasn't for his hard on pressed between my legs I would have suspected he'd left.

Impatiently I pushed back again, pressing myself harder against him with a groan. He put the icy bottle on the small of my back and I raised my head letting his name slip from my mouth.

"A lot of nerve you have wearing these skimpy shorts today for everyone to see." He muttered slowly bringing it up my spine.

"Y-you bought these." I managed through gritted teeth as my body shook. Why did this feel so good? He wasn't even touching me!

He moved the water bottle away but rather than pressing his lips to my chilled back he put his forehead against it and let his warm breath fan my skin. His whole body was over mine now, his erection pressing as well as it could through my gym shorts against my spread cheeks. "How do you feel?"

I groaned.

"That's not what I meant." He chuckled and then pressed his lips to my skin making me buck backwards against him. "I know your body screams for mine." He muttered and brought his hands and put his hands to my hips. From holding the water bottle his hands were cold and damp and God did I just want them all over me. "I meant your muscles. Is this helping?"

"Yes, Yes. So much." I said hastily.

"Good." And just like that he pulled back completely. His hands from me, his head from my back, his crotch from my sex.

"Alessio-" I whined and suddenly he flipped me onto my back. Funny, I didn't mind it nearly as much this time as I had earlier in the day.

He easily meanuvered himself between my legs pressed against me the way he had before. "What about your front?" He asked putting the frozen bottle on my stomach.

I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles together the heel of my foot pressing into his back. "Sore. Very, very sore." I nodded frantically.

He forced a pout. "Aw. My poor baby." He rolled the bottle up my stomach slowly. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and tried to keep from squirming. "And now?" He asked stopping just below the sports bra.

"Sore." I managed to breathe out.

He dropped the water bottle on the couch and began kissing my bare stomach, the bottle rolled down the sinking couch and against my back, that and his delicious touch both forced me to arch forward.

His hands ran up my sides and he forced my back down against the couch again after brushing the bottle to the side. I groaned as his tongue ran up my navel and further up. This time he didn't stop at the sports bra, he moved right past it to kiss what parts of my chest were exposed and trailed kisses all the way up to my neck which he bit down on.

I groaned and tangled my fingers in his hair desperate to keep him so close to me. He pressed the frozen bottle against me again, this time not making tedious work of it the way he had been before in seconds he had my sports bra pushed up and the bottle on my breast.

I sucked in a breath and he dove his head down to take my other nipple in my mouth. I cursed his name, cursed it again. His tongue flicked across my nipple and I cursed him again. He rolled the bottle across my chest putting enough pressure on it to cause my chest to sink with it. When the icy bottle found the tender breast he'd just had his mouth on I nearly came undone.

"Fuck." I hissed.

He leaned up and his attention returned to the water bottle. Something about the way he watched it now as he brought just the bottom corner down my center made my own attention drawn. I stretched my neck to be able to watch him move it down my chest, bucked when it came across sensitive flesh on my stomach and groaned when he reached the waist band of my shorts. Sometimes about watching this was almost driving me more insane than actually feeling it.

"Please." I whimpered when he hesitated teasingly at my pants.

"But you're sore." He teased laying the water bottle down on my stomach idly, I sucked in a breath and held it until he slid both hands down the back of my shorts, partly pulling them and my panties down he cupped my bottom. "Maybe you should rest?"

"You're going to be sore if you keep teasing me." I threatened and raised my hips grinding into his erection.

With my hips raised he easily pulled my shorts and underwear down until my knees. I happily unlocked my ankles from behind him and assisted him with the removal process. "You poor girl." He muttered and forced me onto my stomach again. "Such a rough day." He continued and calmly traced my spine with the water bottle.

I swear, it would melt before he ever decided to satisfy me. "Alessio." I begged. Time to pull on the big stops. "Per favore."I whispered to the couch.

He stilled for a moment clearly caught off guard by my use of his native tongue and then I felt him at my slick entrance. He gripped my hips and pulled me back into him closing the gap between us and making us one. He groaned when he entered me and I felt myself gush around his member.

I wanted him, I wanted to pull on his hair, to kiss him, to pull my nails down his back but could do none of that from my hands and knees. I leaned backwards into him and the grip on my hips tightened, he held me hard in what I suspected would leave bruises. Bruises I would look onto fondly, counting each finger and remembering the way he slammed into me with unforgiving passion.

He leaned over me pressing his lips to my damp back and forcing himself deeper into me. He muttered Italian curses and attaching my names to them against my skin between kisses.

He snaked his hand to my front and when his thumb brushed against my clit I lost all will power to hold myself up and slumped back down, my face against the couch cushion and thawing water bottle rolled over and brushed against my chest. I tried to curse Alessio's name the same way he had cursed mine in his tongue but with his thumb rubbing in circular motions over my clit I couldn't connect my syllables together well enough to form a coherent word let alone string of curses.

I pushed back into him following his rythem, my sore limbs screaming for relief but something else, something much lower, screamed for more. Alessio pinched my clit between his thumb and index finger and finally one foul word finally managed to slip out. "Fuck!" I cried out lifting myself to hands and knees again as I came undone. My body convulsed as I rode out waves of pleasure and for a few moments I didn't so much as take a breath before flopping back down.

Alessio had slowed considerably when I came and had moved both hands back to my hips to keep me on my knees and my ass in the air. He made several slow but deep thrusts, each one making me groan out again as I tried to collect myself to no avail. If he didn't stop...I stuck the tip of my thumb in my mouth and bit it to try to quiet myself as the noises I was making could be described as animalistic at best.

"Scream for me." He grunted with a particularly hard thrust and his hand came down on my ass hard and I did just that.

I screamed for him. And only him, thumb still against my bottom lip I came undone. He picked up speed and intensity with his thrusts granting me no mercy as I came. He slammed into me hard and fast, his thighs hitting the back of mine making a slapping noise each time, pulling me back and pushing me forward with each thrust when finally he pulled me into him and held me in place with a satisfied groan and my name slipped from his mouth again.

After a few moments he sighed and leaned down to kiss my back against before pulling out of me.

"Shit." I muttered and slid down to my stomach. "Holy shit." He patted my back a few times reassuringly and then stood up to pull his shorts back on.

Sober sex was nice, we should do this again sometime. I rolled onto my back and pulled my sports bra back down to place flustered.

"Here, I believe you might be needing this." He said tossing me the thawing water bottle.

I stuck my tongue out at him and his phone rang. He returned my childish gesture before answering. "Ciao." He was silent for a few moments listening to the speaker on the other side. "Smettila di dire parolacce, pe l'amor di Dio!" He muttered into the phone and stood up. He paced back and forth on the phone for a few moments. "Perche sei tanto stupido?" He lowered the phone from his ear and covered the speaker with his hand.

(Quit swearing for God's sake)(Why are you so stupid?)

Alessio kissed my forehead lightly. "I've got to go."

"I know." I said smiling and kissing him. "If you bribe me with some more chocolate and cake, maybe I'll walk with you for breakfast again tomorrow...if I can move come morning that is."

"No chance of a jog, is there?"

I let out a thoughtful hum. "Perhaps, maybe a speed walk."

He cupped my face and kissed me again before pulling away and putting the phone back to his ear. His sudden sweetness vanished. His expression hardened and as he walked away speaking quickly in Italian he sounded tired and annoyed.

I sat on the bed silently for a few moments before taking my own phone out. I knew this moment would have to come sooner or later. The moment when I sent a two words text to Nash. It could go either way. "I'm in." or "I'm sorry."

So as I pressed slowly the words on my screen I felt almost sick. I was making the right decision, wasn't it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please head over to the MAIN novel to leave your votes and comments!

A few of you have complained that I've skipped "The good parts" and while I assured you there would a be a few of those I decided to go ahead and reward you. This is not how I originally wrote the chapter, the original chapter was short, about 900 words only basically just the work out and Kate texting Nash after. But I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and write you guys what I hoped was a decent sex scene. Lord knows I struggled writing it lol. Just because it wasn't what I had originally imagined the story doing, to add something in on a chapter that was already finished was sort of weird. But I did it.

You're welcome. (:

So! What do you think Kate's decision was? Is this her final decision? Will this be the beginning of her spending more time with Nash, or the last we will hear of him? And what is with Alessio and Kate seeming to fall together so perfectly all of the sudden and why do I love it so much?! Give me your best predictions! (:

ALSO REALLY EXCITING I made my first trailer tonight. If you go ahead and look to the top or side (Mobile oror desktop) you will see a trailer for WTSGD made by yours truly. I'm stokeddd. Now to get started on one for chasing stars!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.4K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
219K 5.3K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
771K 20.6K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
2.4M 85.7K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...